Direct Peptides Reviews

of reviewers recommend Direct Peptides

2 mountpleasant drive, , newtownards

Tell us how Direct Peptides made you happy
Good communication and fast delivery of products from UK to Europe; I was provided with a tracking number for my products and when they arrived, they were packaged securely. No problems at all.
Great service
Great goods, great delevery. Thumbs up !
Great goods, great delevery. Thumbs up !
Outstanding service, they really care about getting you, your package. Start with a small order to see if it gets through then go crazy. Great experience.
Great. Fast.
Great quality products, great customer service and the prices were much better than other websites.
Fantastic service, excellent product. For sure I will use it and recommend it as well!
Quality product, quality service, prompt delivery even in the midst of a pandemic. Will purchase again.
Good company and products.
Excellent service
Product arrived on time, had questions and had quick and help responses from their email. Will be ordering again.
Excellent products, excellent customer service! Would highly recommend
Quality stuff and fast delivery
Great product
I have ordered many times via direct peptides and never had an issue and delivery is always prompt. Will continue to buy from Direct Peptides UK
Qualité au top
Excellent products and great service ...thanks
I received my products by untracked zone in 3weeks, i got it in post office. Products are good quality, im happy, thank you:)
Good service. Next day to 5 day delivery. Product really does seem to have potential
Direct Peptides is rated 3.88 based on 379 reviews