Direct Peptides Reviews

of reviewers recommend Direct Peptides

2 mountpleasant drive, , newtownards

Tell us how Direct Peptides made you happy
Your customer service has been horrible, you sent me mislabeled products and now you want me to inject a “mislabeled” product into my body? Where is my confidence that this product is actually anything you claim it to be? What if you accidentally put something harmful into the vials by accident? I have zero confidence in your company at this point. I can’t put faith into a company that sends out mis-labeled products. I am completely disgusted at this point.
fraud, never received items and dont reply my last mails
No positive effect from the peptide. Only a negative effect meaning red colour of my face with warm sensation but no positive effect on sexuality. But perhaps it is only my proper reaction and experience.
Product doesn’t do anything. Probably fake
Have not got it yet not happy lost my money
First order took multiple weeks and many emails ‘list in customs etc” all clearly untrue. Second order (I thought they deserved another chance...) - ‘card system not working, can’t find your bank transfer’ Really want to support this company but I’m starting to think it’s a bunch of college kids working out of someone’s garage. The peptide market is getting huge, with many competitors. Get it right or move over.
I never received my product
This review has been requested at a bad time. I had previously been very happy with the service, but my last order had two items and only one of them arrived. I have notified customer services, who explained they would check the photo taken at the boxing stage and let me know. That was 9 weeks ago and I have not received an update. I don't want to put another order in until this is sorted out.
DO NOT USE THIS SELLER!!! Two of my parcels have been sent back to sender. Every other parcel has taken over a month to arrive despite paying £34.99 delivery. Charlie was great but has now stopped relying to me, yet to receive a refund. Avoid at all costs.
Placed an order 3 weeks ago. Got a few generic emails about Covid then this: Your order may ow be in customs, nothing to do with us... Avoid this company at all costs and look for a legitimate alternative.
Product had ZERO affect. Not sure how real the claims are - buyer beware.
Fraud!!! I never received my package.
this was my third and largest order. My parcel for some reason returned to sender, never to be reshipped again. Charlie stopped answering to my emails, after telling me they've got my parcel. Unfortunately, Direct Peptides have turned into scam. Avoid them
No thank have a great day
Scum and fake company All their contact details and addresses are fake Report them to your law enforcements or consumer protection organisation
I bought totally 80 syringe, but they're only delievered my 40 syringe. I also paid 2x shipping price. They said we shipped them together but i only received 40x syringe. They said "i will talk about this with my manager" it is been 10 days they still have not respond my messages. I also received my shipping nearly a month later.
Terable, still have not received my peptides after 5 weeks going to the 6 week now, I will put another review in after. if I get them
Order nasal PT-141. Used entire bottle now here is my honest review. Initially I thought that the dosing instructions were kinda much but I followed their suggestions and for the entire duration I cant say that I ever felt the effects.
Fake reviews
Hi Anonymous, Thank you for your review, I am curious to know why you think our reviews are fake? We actually pride ourselves on our authentic customer reviews. If you have had an experience that you would consider unsatisfactory then please let us know so that we can rectify this for you. We are always happy to help. Kind Regards Direct Peptides
Customer service was very quick to help regarding an alternate payment method to PayPal. That part was great. Waited a month for the package to arrive but it never did. Sent 3 emails in regard but no answer. Can't give it any less that 1/5 stars. (Willing to edit my review if the issue is resolved)
Direct Peptides is rated 3.87 based on 380 reviews