Direct Peptides Reviews

of reviewers recommend Direct Peptides
Tres bon produit, bonne communication
Best company on the market highly recommended
This store is certainly the most innovative, at the moment of my writing. With the nasal sprays for my region. Everything is as advertised, including the helpful staff. A more practical approach it seems to make by trying to make the whole process easier. All descriptions are neatly written, site is well organized. It feels like there is spirit in all of this! I bought a couple of times from them and cannot complain! Who knows where the peptide market will go to. But a customer friendly site is usually more appreciated than a site which feels like it was created with bare minimum effort! Capitalism ho!
A very quick and professional service. Easy to use
Haven’t tried the product yet but good service and communication and quick delivery
I use Direct Peptides all the time. Wouldn’t go anywhere else for my MT2 nasal spray. Brilliant product. I have recommended so many of my friends who also use them. I am shocked when I hear some people leave bad reviews about the customer service as I have always received excellent communication with Dean and Charlie thanks guys it’s a pleasure doing business

Hayley and Erin x
Amazing company to deal with! Customer service is simply fantastic!
I put off ordering these for ages. A close friend of mine had been using them for a year, but she tans easier than me. In fact I don't really tan at all. I am a fair freckly maiden. But finally I thought I just have to give it a try. I cannot believe the results. Nor can anyone else who knows me. I have the most beautiful all over tan, with very little sunbathing involved, because I can't being so fair. I've worn shorts in the gym all summer, never happened before. I am a bodybuilder & a tan really does help define your muscles. No going back for me. It's seems silly, but it has really boosted my confidence. I love the results.
Mega Topfit
Unfortunately it has been 3 weeks since I ordered and I still have not received my order. I have been advised that order has been sent but still nothing so far...
Save, fast and discreet
Never received my order,
Staff stopped replying to emails. Avoid this company
Excellent customer service and rapid delivery to USA. Product excellent and will use this company again.
First experience with you, I think very good. TB-500. Logistics was excellent. Arrived VERY quickly within one week of order. I'm used to 4-8 weeks for similar items for companies in your part of the world. Have been using for two weeks, 5 mg twice per week. What I'd really like to know is there a positive result? How am I supposed to know? Even if I did would I be able to write about it? Probably not. Due to the nature of this peptide its something we cannot openly talk about. But I think this is a good product and a fine company.
Great support and products are working a treat in improving my plantar fasciitis.
Low quality, didn't yield the desired results
Very satisfied
Didn't have much effect on me.
Great product and also great service .
Worked perfectly