Direct Peptides Reviews

of reviewers recommend Direct Peptides

2 mountpleasant drive, newtownards

Tell us how Direct Peptides made you happy
Every order shipped fast and were high quality! I recommend to professionals
Excellent service and fast shipping, very happy with HGH Frag - as usual top quality. Direct Peptides never fails to deliver!
Very happy with the ipamorelin and cjc nasal peptide blend, it has helped improve the results of my training
I'm confident in the quality of these peptides i also find the information on the site very useful and can tell they know their stuff if your after peptides these guys recomemded from me. Fast delivery great customer service.
I bought twice times peps from Direct Peptides. I like the quality, good price, delivery in time. bought ghrp6 and ipam. also I appreciate Melanotan2 for perfect tan.
Merciii pour le bon produits Excellente qualité!
Slight delay in delivery, but we did have the jubilee bank holiday in between. The products we ordered are excellent quality so we will definitely be placing more orders in the near future.
Quick delivery, customer service also quick to respond to my questions and the peptides I ordered are great quality for my little research experiment.
They sent through incorrect banking details after spending hundreds of dollars on goods, wouldn’t refund back nor ship the goods due to their own negligence, had to do a trace and recovery with my local bank in an attempt to get my funds back which can take up to 8 weeks. Also non responsive to my emails now. They wouldn’t let me Paypal either, never again.
Hi Reshad, We did actually resend the order completely free of charge and offered a 20% discount for the inconvenience on your next order all of this combined with the fact that your money is going to be returned I do not think it is a very bad deal so i find your 1 star review completely unfair without at least considering a revision. Kind Regards DP Team
I can’t believe I am reading bad reviews about this company!! I use the Melanotan 2 nasal and it’s a brilliant product. I won’t buy this from anywhere else as this is the best by far. As for their customer service well what can I say “absolutely 5 star” they answer all your questions you have and a very quick to respond to your emails. I have had nothing but great service from them.
Nothing delivered. They claim they have sent a second package after discussing this for 2 months but this also did not arrive in Germany... Total loss of all my money and we talk hundreds. Never again!
We are currently offering refunds for all German orders as we no longer ship there so it would be appreciated if you contact us first before leaving a negative review. It is impossible for us as a company to resolve issues if you do not bring them up to us first before leaving a negative review.
No burn tan after about 2 weeks .Alot of scammers online .this was Legit took a while considering it's overseas.the wait was worth it F#kng Awesome I'm even more of a sexy beast !thanks
Absolut Fake.None vacuum,none effective substance,visible intervetion to vial
Hi Vladislav, All of the products we send out are sealed from the factory so I am not quite sure what your issue is however I would be happy to accept a return for a full refund if you are not happy with the product you have received. Kind Regards DP Team
Decided to try Epitalon as struggling with sleep since I started the menopause. This has really helped and as an added bonus this is meant to help with anti aging … just what I need lol
Bought AOD9604 to help with fat loss as I want to get in shape for a big holiday later in the year. It is working brilliantly!
Happy with the service, easy payment options and great quality peptides
Quality product fast delivey
Great results, product is lit. Good CS support … keep up the good work!
Hi, I received the order right but there is some delay... customer service is doing well... I tried several times to remove the previous comments, unfortunately I can not! Thank you very much and Best Regards
Do not buy from this company. They provided a tracking number. Company stated they tried to deliver my package and it was returned, we have cameras, no delivery was attempted. Multiple emails for refund have gone unanswered. Lesson learned, go somewhere else.
Direct Peptides is rated 3.8 based on 548 reviews