Direct Peptides Reviews

of reviewers recommend Direct Peptides

2 mountpleasant drive, , newtownards

Tell us how Direct Peptides made you happy
Very happy with the products and customer service is excellent
Great service and great turn around on product. Very reliable team so will definitely be purchasing again.
I’m very grateful to have a quality peptide supplier here in UK, my experience with the purchase and delivery was simple and easy .
Not the worst. Not the best. Ordered some stuff. Shipping fine. Paying fine. Just trying to get to 20 words.
Garbage company, don't buy from them. Ordered from them, got stuck in customs, said they would re-send, haven't done that, the classic not answering emails. Contacted PayPal, so at least they won't be able to scam people paying that way. Do not order from these scammers!
Once again, prompt delivery! I'm hoping that this nasal spray works as well as the injections.
They arrived very quickly and efficiently, excellent service !!
I've never had a bad experience with them in all my years working with them; well done, and keep up the good work!
After sending me the wrong products, instead of rectifying the situation immediately they went silent. But this is a larger problem for peptide researchers who rely on accuracy at multiple stages. Hoping the right product is in the vial is not a strategy I'm interested in. Paypal will insure I get my funds back and a reputable company has filled this order. There are so many vendors, choose one without issues like these.
easy pleasant site. simple to make an order. easy to make a payment .
Had the best experience with them! My order got seized by customs in Australia. I emailed them and they promptly send out another package, hoping it will get through. And it did, very quickly even this time! I’m so happy and so positively surprised. Can’t say much about the quality of the products yet but the service was uncomplicated and so generous. Thanks again
Parcel was seized by customs....so never received it.
Hi Nat, Apologies for the issues that you have had with customs. I have just checked and can see that we have had no contact from you since your order was placed. We do work really closely with our customers to make sure that orders are all received as we are aware that customs can sometimes be an issue, and have a dedicated team for this! If you would like to contact us at info@direct-peptides.com we can look at arranging a resend for you. Kind Regards DP Team
This company has no respect for customers, please return my money, I placed an order more than 2 months ago, and they haven't delivered it to me yet, so return my money... This is stealing...
Dropshipping from unknown facilities products = bad products with adverse reactions. I bought TB500 and BPC157, a pen with glasstubes to refill them. First order: I oredered 3 x 3tubes, I only received 3tubes... Plus, it is said that each tubes would come with 10 needles, but I didn't have any needle... After a long and persistent harrasment with the customer service, they sent me the rest of my order, it tooks me a month and a lot of mails... And the products themselves did nothing in terms of effect, but worse, I got big bruises at injection sites, one time I got a big inflammation, my skin was swollen, red, burning, and hard... I will never order any product from them, the bacteriostatic water comes unlabelled !!! and they say it's normal, they don't label the bacteriostatic water... I have NEVER seen any product sold by ANYONE unlabelled, however the product can be. Stay away from this "company", taking their product is just dangerous... If you're not afraid of dealing for ages (but it seems that the cutomer service is improving as during my conversations with them, it was faster as I was insisting), you may want to buy some materials like pen, tubes, or needles as they might be cheaper and are correct, but for the peptides, take care...
Jimmy from boston i never had one bad issue with my hgh pen and the refills it last alot longer then i thought for other pens i got so its my go to place and my sex drive is like a 18 year old im 51 so its definitely the real deal
Great product melanotan 1, it's easy tanning with a great look that lasts, and effortlessly works. My pigmentation is darkening even going for half an hour walk on patchy days, and I haven't went to a tanning bed ounce.
Very happy with the products and customer service is excellent *****
Product without quality, I will not buy again
It's a scam ordered three weeks ago nothing arrived