Direct Peptides Reviews

of reviewers recommend Direct Peptides

2 mountpleasant drive, , newtownards

Tell us how Direct Peptides made you happy
Did not receive the product. They were seized by the government
Excellent service and products.
I didn't receive half my order and after 3 months of trying to get the rest of the order I still haven't received all of it and they have stopped responding to my emails.
I order 2 ostarine 26.05. Still haven't get them.
hi I haven't received yet
The order came quickly. I started my research immediately and the results are as expecteced
First time ordering from direct pepides and was extremely happy. Order came in a foil wrapped protective sleeve which was reassuring, especially to know that they would have been cool for as long as possible - I went for the expedited delivery due to this and everything went smoothly. Will definitely be ordering again.
Never got my order! Big scam!
Excellent service. Arrived in Vic, Australia no problems. Very happy!
Excellent products at great prices and very efficient delivery service!
I did not get my order
Product never received no refund given
My patient's have use it and all have given me positive feedback. would like to buy this in bulk next time.
I ordered Follistatin pen kit. Injection site was immediately sore with a knot. Infection is spreading and growing pain. I took precaution measures by using alcohol to clear site and pen kit. I have not used again after due to growing infection.
Good customer service and legit components. Over all , recommended.
Hello! It was my first time to order and Direct Peptides had a confusion with my payment. It was also confusing for me, because DP sent me 2 different bank accounts which to pay. I paid my bill right after receiving it, but DP didn't find my payment. It took over a week and DP's responses took too long. Also the message system was very confusing. Everytime I mailed DP, I got an answed that said "this e-mail account is not being used" or something similar. I thought DP was a scam until I got my parcel's tracking number. But I got my goods and I think the goods expired during the shipping, because shipping took another 10 days. So in overall, DP lacks: 1. understandable payment system 2. understandable and reasonably fast communication 3. fast shipping method Thank you and I wish you good.
Amazing products 😍 and amazing customer service 👏
- It took longer than I expected to ship. When I emailed, I didn't get a response for many days. - The injection pen absolutely does not work. I wrote you. No answer. I emailed a second time, took many days for you to respond. You said send photos. I did. Never heard back. That was several weeks ago. - Having to use insulin needles to stick in the rubber stopper on top of the vial to withdraw the product for use. Very Poor Customer Service!
I ordered in mai and never get it, so i am not satisfied.
The delivery was quick and the customer service by email was great.
Direct Peptides is rated 3.77 based on 452 reviews