Direct Peptides Reviews

of reviewers recommend Direct Peptides

2 mountpleasant drive, , newtownards

Tell us how Direct Peptides made you happy
Pretty Good service, their representative: Charlie needs a raise. Best peptides and an affordable price!
I live in the U.S. and because of covid my package took a little extra time to get here. Direct peptides answer all my questions and got my product to me safely in a descrete fashion. 10 out of 10 will reorder immediately!
Very poor delivery service as I am yet to receive my product after almost 3 weeks of waiting despite paying for the fastest delivery service to which had specified a delivery time no longer than 7 days, provided this is more so a qualitative review over the delivery and not the product itself not however very little description was indicated regarding how to safely administer the product or instructions nor was there any form of description concerning it's use
I order from them and paid for it to get to me faster. 4 weeks later still nothing. It has made it to Chicago a couple weeks ago and then nothing. They refuse to give me a refund or anything. Worst company ever
The incredible firm, I got from them twice. They delivered the exact same day, all items received, as well as are exactly as promoted. Sensational resource.
Articoli solidi ed eccezionali eccezionali

Ho ordinato da molte aziende di peptidi in passato. Il Direct Peptide è senza dubbio uno dei prodotti più veritieri, affidabili e migliori che abbia effettivamente scoperto negli ultimi anni. Il cliente, la massima qualità e la soluzione di purezza sono eccezionali e rimarrò un cliente devoto.
Gu fìrinneach, is e seo an sgaoileadh as luaithe a chunnaic mi a-riamh, agus is e an rud spòrsail a tha sin bho aon dùthaich a bharrachd, cheannaich mi e an latha eile, fhuair mi e an-diugh.

An-dràsta, feumaidh mi feuchainn air na peptides
Zeitauftrag, Fantastische Lösung bestellt Freitag informiert, dass die Bestellung sicherlich bei mir Montag sein würde, tolle Kommunikation per E-Mail wunderbar zu sehen, ein Unternehmen, das gute Verbraucherlösung anbietet, wird einige DSIP kaufen Morgen pflegen die guten Job Jungs. :)
I have purchased from Direct-Peptides a couple of times for many years and also they are always extremely fast providing! You obtain text updates concerning your order too. If you sign up for the information letter you bet discount rate codes frequently - Great job men! Maintain it up.
10/10 great service.
Legitimate product and timely postage.
No complaints
Perfetto , prodotti giusti
Due to Covid, after 2 weeks still no product in the mailbox, sad :(
Doesn't work even at 16 sprays. Probably watered down. I'd like a refund
i have tried every peptide company before but nothing comes even close to the quality of this company. i love it
good value and fast delivery
I have bought through 4 other peptide distributors but the service and quality of PeptidesDirect.com is superior every time. Charlie presents himself with integrity and respect. ☆☆☆☆☆ 10/10
Very fast International Delivery, well packaged. Products are exactly as described and early results indicate they are of good quality and efficacy. Further testing is needed to be able to provide a full evaluation over time, and I will be happy to leave an update with my next order.
Sending package was in time.
Phone and e-mail was not anserwed. It is not polite to give the options to call and e-mail but ignore them. It is not about little money.
Great service