Direct Peptides Reviews

of reviewers recommend Direct Peptides

2 mountpleasant drive, , newtownards

Tell us how Direct Peptides made you happy
Placed an order 3 weeks ago. Got a few generic emails about Covid then this: Your order may ow be in customs, nothing to do with us...
Avoid this company at all costs and look for a legitimate alternative.
Delivery, tracking, and packaging was wonderful. I took the directed 8 sprays (4 in each nare) and saw ZERO results. I will up the dosage next time. I know the subcutaneous injection of the peptide works-I have taken it before- IT IS PHENOMENAL! The nasal spray is either weak or a poor vehichle of transporting it into the blood stream. Dissatisfied to say the least. I will up the dose and give a different review I hope, but choose SQ version (expect 4-8 hr window before it works and then BOOM).
Product had ZERO affect. Not sure how real the claims are - buyer beware.
Fraud!!! I never received my package.
this was my third and largest order. My parcel for some reason returned to sender, never to be reshipped again. Charlie stopped answering to my emails, after telling me they've got my parcel.
Unfortunately, Direct Peptides have turned into scam.
Avoid them
Excellent products and great service ...thanks
I did not receive my order as it was seized at customs. Is there a way to better conceal so they don't pick it up?

Cheers
I received my products by untracked zone in 3weeks, i got it in post office. Products are good quality, im happy, thank you:)
The first transaction went well with great communication and quick responses. However, for my second transaction, responses have taken a long time, payment was not as smooth, and I'm still waiting on confirmation and shipment. Perhaps the time difference and weekends are hard to work through?
Good service. Next day to 5 day delivery. Product really does seem to have potential
Excellent products. Great prices. Sales support team very responsive.
No thank have a great day
Didn't receive any type of usage information/ instructions
Great customer service. Had a issue and they fixed it very quickly. Thank you
My new favorite place to get peptides and supplies - Charlie is absolutely the best!
Customer service, delivery/shipping and general handling was all good. Ordered twice from them now for a total of 5 different products and unfortunately none of them had any effect. Might have been a bad batch or that I just didn't react to it, but makes me question the quality of the product.
Scum and fake company
All their contact details and addresses are fake

Report them to your law enforcements or consumer protection organisation
Received the peptides with Bac water. Thanks for that. However, one of the waters was broken in the bag. The wrapping was less than stellar unfortunately.
After a massive heart attack my ef was 30% .Now after one year and 4.nasal spray Tb500 my left ventricle is 45% and I feel much better!Thanks for peptides
Bon service. Préparation un longue (3jours) mais produits de qualité et bien conditionnés.
Direct Peptides is rated 3.90 based on 353 reviews