Direct Peptides Reviews

of reviewers recommend Direct Peptides
I buy one Igf 1 lr3 pen and never reseive it the tracking number don't working . ... Very sad because they didn't anything about it
The best products, always get mine from here, fast response and quick delivery. Highly recommended :)
Bought a nasal spray, no problems with payment or delivery. Only concern was that the nasal spray I bought was already constructed and it stated it would be sold in a powder form. I’m hoping it still works. I will leave another review when I test it out.
Nothing to say for every question I got my answer, Charlie it’s always there for help.
The package arrive in time or bit late but without problem. See you soon guys
Nice costumer service, super discount codes and top notch products.
Ok,so I bought BPC157 from Direct Peptides.
The service was excellent and I got the peptide in less than a week.
This Peptide brought back to life my 13 year old half dead dog.
In three days,5 units a day my dog went from very weak and lethargic to back to life.
excellent packaging and very efficient customer service
Bin sehr zufrieden. Schnelle Lieferung. Top Produkte
This is my second time using Direct Peptides and they are definitely the best when it comes to quality. All thier stuff is as pure as it comes and at great prices, and if I ever had any questions the team would always reply as soon as they can and are very helpful.

You can now even pay via PayPal which is a huge bonus for me and the delivery is super quick. Both times no issues and great service and I recommend Direct Peptides to anyone looking for purity and fast service.
Never received product
item as described, fast shipping, recommended
I can only say positive things regarding my experience with Direct Peptides. My order was delivered quickly and I received updates along the way. The peptides seems to be of very good quality as well. A strong recommendation from myself.
Great communication through email.
High quality/purity of the products.
Fast delivery to Eu.
Professional looking site.
Perfect!
Arrived very quickly to spain within a week, well packaged and as described will use this company again.
non posso fare una recensione poiche non ho ancora ricevuto la merce
delivery quicker than expected, good customer service.
I placed an order on 6/14/20 and have not it or even a tracking number. Where is it
RE: Shipping Charges
I have a issue with the options for shipping services. If you are going to provide customers shipping options with price reflecting delivery service levels you must provide that service. Otherwise customers are paying for services they are not receiving.
Good stuff, great service, fast delivery
Fast delivery - great customer service.
Direct Peptides is rated 4.26 based on 115 reviews