Direct Peptides Reviews

of reviewers recommend Direct Peptides

2 mountpleasant drive, , newtownards

Tell us how Direct Peptides made you happy
Quality stuff and fast delivery
Great product
I never received my product
I have ordered many times via direct peptides and never had an issue and delivery is always prompt. Will continue to buy from Direct Peptides UK
This review has been requested at a bad time. I had previously been very happy with the service, but my last order had two items and only one of them arrived. I have notified customer services, who explained they would check the photo taken at the boxing stage and let me know. That was 9 weeks ago and I have not received an update. I don't want to put another order in until this is sorted out.
Qualité au top
DO NOT USE THIS SELLER!!! Two of my parcels have been sent back to sender. Every other parcel has taken over a month to arrive despite paying £34.99 delivery. Charlie was great but has now stopped relying to me, yet to receive a refund. Avoid at all costs.
Placed an order 3 weeks ago. Got a few generic emails about Covid then this: Your order may ow be in customs, nothing to do with us... Avoid this company at all costs and look for a legitimate alternative.
Delivery, tracking, and packaging was wonderful. I took the directed 8 sprays (4 in each nare) and saw ZERO results. I will up the dosage next time. I know the subcutaneous injection of the peptide works-I have taken it before- IT IS PHENOMENAL! The nasal spray is either weak or a poor vehichle of transporting it into the blood stream. Dissatisfied to say the least. I will up the dose and give a different review I hope, but choose SQ version (expect 4-8 hr window before it works and then BOOM).
Product had ZERO affect. Not sure how real the claims are - buyer beware.
Fraud!!! I never received my package.
this was my third and largest order. My parcel for some reason returned to sender, never to be reshipped again. Charlie stopped answering to my emails, after telling me they've got my parcel. Unfortunately, Direct Peptides have turned into scam. Avoid them
Excellent products and great service ...thanks
I did not receive my order as it was seized at customs. Is there a way to better conceal so they don't pick it up? Cheers
I received my products by untracked zone in 3weeks, i got it in post office. Products are good quality, im happy, thank you:)
The first transaction went well with great communication and quick responses. However, for my second transaction, responses have taken a long time, payment was not as smooth, and I'm still waiting on confirmation and shipment. Perhaps the time difference and weekends are hard to work through?
Good service. Next day to 5 day delivery. Product really does seem to have potential
Excellent products. Great prices. Sales support team very responsive.
No thank have a great day
Didn't receive any type of usage information/ instructions
Direct Peptides is rated 3.87 based on 380 reviews