Dip & Doze Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dip & Doze
Read Dip & Doze Reviews

About Dip & Doze:

The highest quality bedding and towels, certified organic and Fairtrade, reimagined for contemporary living. Shop online now!

hello@dipanddoze.com

Dip & Doze 5 star review on 15th February 2021
Andy G
Dip & Doze 5 star review on 31st January 2021
Daisy C
Good service. Quality product. Happy to pay a little extra knowing that not just organic but fair trade CRUCIAL to my purchase choice. I chose the “soft” fabric option because I don’t want to have to iron but I don’t think it comes out any less creased from line dry than my “crisp” sheet so in future I think I will still with the “crisp” as I prefer that look/feel.
Very good quality.
We have had excellent service from Dip & Doze when buying our lovely new dove grey towels. We had a problem which was resolved with maximum courtesy and efficiency. The towels themselves are lovely and soft and arrived very speedily.
Good Afternoon Nic, Thank you very much for your wonderful review, we're delighted to hear that you are happy with the quality and service. We'd like to apologise again about the initial issue, I'm glad that it was resolved swiftly for you. We hope that you'll continue to enjoy the quality year after year!
Lovely quality towels and true to colour from the website. Convenient tab for hanging towels. Very pleased.
I am very happy with my sheets. The dove great is a beautiful colour and they feel wonderful. The white is a bit more shimmery than expected from the photos (it has shiny/silvery hue), but I expect this may also change after a wash.
Good Morning Mira, Thank you very much for taking the time to write us a review. We're delighted to hear that you're happy with the quality of your new bedding! Yes. the initial sheen on the soft & smooth bedding will mellow after a few washes and then the bedding will appear fairly matte. I hope that helps!
Very satisfied with the towels and pillowcases with little silver stars on them, that I received recently. I shall be confident enough in the quality to order again in due course.
Great shipping times and I love the products, I'm excited for the bedding to get even softer and settled in after a wash or two as it's still quite shiny and crisp, but I am a fan so far! They're expensive products but the quality is great and it feels very luxurious.
Good Afternoon Frances, Thank you very much for your wonderful review. We're delighted to hear that you're happy with the quality of your new bedding! The initial sheen on the soft & smooth bedding will mellow after a wash and Organic cotton has the wonderful quality of getting softer over time so your bedding will continue to soften over time and with each wash. I hope that helps!
The quality seems fantastic! I haven't washeed them yet, but they seems they'll be so much more luxurious when I do.
Nice quality cotton sheet.
So far so good! Lovely and soft and clean white colour. Ordered two sets of pillow cases, one in the soft finish and the other in the crisp finish. Wanted to try out their 60 night returns policy as want sure which finish to get! I prefer the soft finish so I will be exchanging the crisp for another set of soft. Not sure yet how the return process will go! I haven't washed the set yet so not sure on shrinkage.
I’m a little disappointed... I chose “soft and smooth” but didn’t expect a satin sheen. After washing before use the cover and pillowcases are super creased compared to my other cotton linens.
Good Afternoon Jeanette, Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. Although we're so sorry to hear about your disappointment. Our soft & smooth bedding has an initial sheen, however, this will mellow after a few washes and the bedding will then appear fairly matte. To try and avoid the wrinkles from setting into your sheets, we recommend removing them from the washing machine as quickly as possible and giving them a good shake before drying them. If you’re using a tumble dryer, we recommend removing your bedding while it's still warm and just before it's completely dry. You can do this last bit of drying naturally and it’s like doing a touch of ironing without the hassle. If you don’t mind ironing and want perfectly smooth sheets, you can iron whilst they’re still warm and the slightest bit damp to make ironing them a breeze. I hope that helps!
I am very pleased with the quality of the bedding and it was delivered really quickly however as a new customer I opted to sign up for the news letter and to get the offer of 10% off my first order. When entering the promotion code it would not take it so I did not get the discount. I had a number of issues using the website to fill out my order and found it very frustrating.
Good Morning Sharon, Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review, we're delighted to hear that you're happy with the quality of your new bedding! Although we're so sorry to hear about the technical issues that you experienced. Please accept our deepest apologies for any inconvenience caused by this. Our customer service team will send you an email shortly about the issues that you experienced and process a refund for the 10% new customer discount. I hope that helps.
Luxurious bedding, love and impressed by the environmentally friendly packaging.
I have already bought a duvet cover which look great and is easy to wash and iron. I have now just purchased two fitted sheets. They are slightly too large but the instruction does say that washing will tighten the fibres and therefore reduce the size. The sheet is very soft. I have not washed it yet.
The last two nights I’ve had my new sheets I’ve slept so well- thank you!
Bedding seems decent quality.
Really enjoying the feel of these bedsheets. I haven’t tried washing them yet.
Decent website. Great ethos. Little pricey for what you get, the fabric quality is great but the stitching and overall feel doesn’t scream durability.
very soft feel, slightly less blue than the colour showed online (blue stripe set) but still happy with the colour. Pillow case openings are in the middle of the case rather than the end which is a little unconventional, not sure if there is a reason for this.
Good experience with Dip and Doze. The sheets are nice and comfy. The post sale service is really good - I accidentally ordered a set that was out of stock so they contacted me and offered a refund or a view delivery date.
Dip & Doze is rated 4.90 based on 1,395 reviews