Dip & Doze Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dip & Doze
Read Dip & Doze Reviews

About Dip & Doze:

The highest quality bedding and towels, certified organic and Fairtrade, reimagined for contemporary living. Shop online now!

hello@dipanddoze.com

Centrepoint,
Marshall Stevens Way,
Manchester

Tell us how Dip & Doze made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Dip & Doze 5 star review on 8th May 2020
Charles Vincent
Dip & Doze 5 star review on 11th January 2020
Clare Ashcroft Ashcroft
More Photos & Videos
I’m writing this to you as feedback rather than a review for all to see. I’m pleased with the quality of the cotton (soft and smooth) and the finish of the pillow cases and duvet is excellent. Unfortunately the two things that l’m not so happy with are - the envelope flap on the pillow cases which means you can’t have that side on show, as it shows. And the duvet cover is very large, 20cm wider than my previous cover ( yes l chose the correct size, my duvet is from John Lewis) which means the duvet has a tendency to move around inside the cover, making it difficult to achieve a tidy finish when making the bed.
Good Morning Lyn,

Thank you very much for your review. We're delighted to hear that you're happy with the quality of your new bedding!

We chose to put the pillowcase opening a third of the way in on the stripe design to ensure that your pillow never pokes out during the night. However, we really appreciate this feedback and I will make sure to pass this on to the product development team as this is something we are looking in to.

In terms of the sizing, organic cotton will shrink the first few times it’s washed as it’s a completely natural material. We don’t use any harmful sizing chemicals like formaldehyde to pre-shrink our products, so our bed linen is deliberately manufactured to be slightly too big to allow for this. We recommend washing it a few times at 40ºc, after which it should fit beautifully. I hope you're really happy with the fit after a couple of washes.
I love my new duvet cover and pillow cases. The fabric is very soft and seems great quality. They only negative is that I’d have liked the blue to be a bolder blue. Overall very pleased.
I really appreciate the standard of service, the ethical policies and the quality of goods. I did not feel pressured into a sale but was persuaded by the honesty of their policies
The products seem well made, delivery went skewiff but on contacting them they arranged delivery via courier which arrived the next day. Bit disappointed I can’t get a travel size pillow made to order but perhaps they’ll do this in the future.
Good Afternoon Colleen,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We're delighted to hear that you’re happy with the quality of your new bedding. We'd also like to apologise again for the delivery issue on behalf of Royal Mail.

Our collection is ethically & slow made in India. Due to the way our business is set up we don’t offer made to order items, however, we always value feedback from customers and hearing about products they would like to see. Although a travel pillow is something we haven’t had a request for before, I’ll be sure to pass the feedback on to the product development team.

We hope you'll continue to enjoy the quality of your new bedding year after year!
I have bought lots of bedding from Dip and Doze and the quality is exceptional, I really won't buy bedding from anywhere else. Only problem is that stock is sometimes unavailable and I've had to wait for a few weeks before I could order, but although this is frustrating it is worth the wait. My kids are always getting in my bed and saying how great it feels!
Good Afternoon Denise,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review. We're delighted to hear that you're so happy with your new bedding. We hope you continue to enjoy the quality year after year! Our products are slow-made, focused on high-quality over mass-production. However, some of our best-sellers keep increasing in popularity much quicker than we anticipate so sometimes sell out quicker than we can make more! So, we are working hard to keep up with the increasing demands as to limit the waiting time for out of stock products.
Incredible products loved the note card suggesting ways to use the bag!
Love the fact everything is organic and/or made of recycled materials 💚

Would like to have been notified when my items were dispatched I only had a confirmation of purchase and didn’t hear anything until they turned up at my door (in very good time)
Other than that a really great service
Good Afternoon Rebecca,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review. We're delighted to hear that you're happy with the quality of your new bedding! Although we're so sorry that you didn't receive a dispatch email, I have checked my system and it's showing that a dispatch email was sent so perhaps it may have gone into a junk folder.

I hope that helps!
Beautifully wrapped and arrived promptly
Sheet a good size after washing and fits right down the sides of the mattress. As it's organic cotton, it's not a sparkling white.
Feel that's it's expensive for quality. I have all good quality cotton sateen bedding from 300 to 600 thread for all our bedrooms. And whilst this sheet is okay, I wouldn't say, there was anything standout about it. Slightly disappointed in fact, feel a little thin. Shame, as I so wanted to support an organic cotton bedding supplier, only ordered one item to start, to check quality etc, delivered on presentation though.
Really pleased with service, delivery and the quality of our new towels is excellent. Disappointed however that after choosing to purchase from Dip & Doze due to thoughtfulness of materials and impact on the planet and workforce that each of the 8 towels I ordered came individually wrapped in non-recyclable plastic. My heart sank a little as I opened the box, surely this is something that could be positively improved.
Good Morning Nadine,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review, we're delighted to hear that you're happy with the quality of your new towels.

With regards to your dislike of plastic, we’re completely with you! When our business started out, we decided to use recycled plastic to make use of this secondary good that is a huge problem. However, we listened to our customers and have been working hard behind the scenes on the best solution.

We’ve now developed packaging that’s 100% compostable. As our aim is to be as environmentally friendly as possible, we haven’t re-packaged our slightly older stock. So, some orders may still arrive in recycled plastic but soon we’ll be completely plastic-free.
I was very disappointed when my blue stripe duvet cover arrived and it was definitely a grey stripe. Perhaps you need to improve the accuracy of the colours on your website. I was very pleased with the white fitted sheet. I also thought the customer service via email I had was very good, understanding and helpful.
Good Afternoon Janet,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review. We're delighted to hear that you are pleased with the fitted sheet and customer service! Although we’re so sorry to hear about your disappointment with the shade of blue. As discussed via email the shade of blue used for the blue stripe set is a muted blue with a grey undertone. We're very sorry if this isn’t completely clear on our website. I’m pleased to let you know that we’re going to be updating our website photography really soon, so the colours will be more clear.

I hope that helps.
I puchased a fitted sheet and pillow cases. They are really nice. However, I was a bit disappointed in the fact that both the sheet and the pillowcases came in their own cotton draw string bag. I think this was unnecessary. I was pleased with the box and the compostable wrapping for the sheet.
Good Morning Noreen,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us a review, we're delighted to hear that you're happy with our recyclable box and compostable packaging.

Although we're so sorry to hear about your disappointment with the drawstring bags. We take great pride and care in being as environmentally friendly as possible. Therefore, we package our separate bedding products in the drawstring bags so that the offcuts from production don't go to waste. We hope that our customers will be able to make use of our bags year after year. If you would like, you could read our blog post on ways to reuse the drawstring bags here: https://www.dipanddoze.com/blog/ways-to-reuse-our-drawstring-bags/
Very pleased with the duvet cover, only slight disappointment was the double wrapping both in a cloth bag *and* in plastic - either or would have been less packaging.
Good Afternoon Kate,

Our brand is rooted in a dislike for waste. So, when our business started out, we decided to use recycled plastic for our inner packaging to make use of this secondary good. This is necessary so that our products stay perfectly clean and dry. However, our view on sustainability is ever-evolving and we’re always striving to make thoughtful purposeful decisions. We’ve been working hard behind the scenes and are proud to announce that we’ve now developed inner packaging that’s 100% compostable.

As our aim is to be as environmentally friendly as possible, we won’t be re-packaging our slightly older stock that’s currently still wrapped in recycled plastic. Soon, we’ll be completely plastic-free and part of a community of pioneering business leaders.
Arrived beautifully packaged, and is lovely and soft; we love having it on our bed. The only negative is that the colour from a button leeched into the material on first wash (which was as instructed). It’s a small point, and doesn’t stop us loving our new bedding.
Good Morning Charlotte,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us such a wonderful review. We're delighted to hear that you're happy with your new bedding! Although we're sorry to hear about the issue with a button. It's so unusual that we receive any reports of issues with the quality, so please accept our apologies that this has happened to your order. Our buttons are made from natural coconut shells. Being a natural product, each is individual and some can produce a little oil. However, we take all the steps necessary to stop this from happening. I will follow up now with a solution for you so please check your inbox.
Really great bedding! Doesn’t make you too hot but feels really cozy!
So pleased to find an ethical company with beautiful, elegant and simple designs. The bath sheets are lovely and big and feel very luxurious. Only reason it’s not 5 stars is that the pile is a bit short for me. Have shopped around though and these are the best quality around and so about to make a second purchase. Have also recommend them to lots of friends and family!
My order was delivered quickly and seems of good quality, though hasn't been used yet!
Lovely smooth cotton and the star design gives enough twinkle for the Christmas season!
Very good service and quick delivery. Goods appear to be well made and of good quality although quite difficult to iron.

If it helps, we have a blog post with some top tips on making your bedding easier to wash and iron, which can be found here: https://www.dipanddoze.com/blog/how-to-care-for-your-organic-cotton-bedding/

It's also worth noting that our soft & smooth bedding is naturally wrinkle-resistant for any future purchases.

I hope that helps! If you have any further questions just let us know.
I was very pleased with the helpful advice given over the phone. The website is clear and easy to use. The philosophy of the company is clear. I am pleased to have found a source of what appears to be good quality bed linen and towels made in an environmentally and socially acceptable way. The big disappointment was not being able to source king size pillow cases from you.
Really lovely, smooth, bedding. Only complaint is its a bit see through.
Hi Ven,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! We're so happy to hear that you're impressed with your new bedding. Regarding the weight of the fabric – we only use the highest quality cotton that’s made up of single ply, long staple threads. This ensures our bedding is soft, durable and perfectly breathable to help keep you comfortable all night long. By nature premium, long staple threads have a lightweight feel. Denser bedding is generally made using weaker and shorter yarns twisted together, which are coarse and not as durable. We hope you're sleeping well and will enjoy the quality year after year!
Lovely towels, bought them to support organic cotton farming and Fairtade. DIssapointed to see that they came in a plastic packaging, one bag for each towel! 🤨👎
Hi Tobias,

Thank you for your review and feedback. We’re so happy to hear that you’re pleased with your new towels and support the change we’re trying to make in the industry.

With regards to your dislike of plastic, we’re completely with you! When our business started out we decided to use recycled plastic to make use of this secondary good that is a huge problem. However, we listened to our customers and have been working hard behind the scenes—refining our ideas and working on the best solution.

We’ve now developed packaging that’s 100% compostable. As our aim is to be as environmentally friendly as possible, we haven’t re-packaged our slightly older stock that’s wrapped in recycled plastic in our compostable bags. So, although some orders may still arrive in recycled plastic, soon we’ll be completely plastic free.
Dip & Doze is rated 4.89 based on 601 reviews