Dip & Doze Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dip & Doze
Read Dip & Doze Reviews

About Dip & Doze:

The highest quality bedding and towels, certified organic and Fairtrade, reimagined for contemporary living. Shop online now!

hello@dipanddoze.com

Dip & Doze 5 star review on 9th August 2020
Paul Woolveridge
Dip & Doze 5 star review on 24th July 2020
Rachel Burnham
Provided the product on time, easy to order
feels smooth, nice design, looks quite creased after drying in tumble dryer
Good Afternoon Kate,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review. If you’re using your tumble dryer we recommend removing your bedding while it's still warm and just before it's completely dry. By doing this last bit of drying naturally ( e.g. hanging over a banister, putting on the line, or laying the bedding flat on your bed) it’s like doing a touch of ironing without the hassle!
The sofest, comfiest bedding ever!

Initially had a problem with my duvet cover as it arrived with some marks on, however the helpful team responded to my email the same day and got a replacement shipped out which arrived only 2 days later! Delivery was very fast both times which was very impressive.

I can't believe how soft the cotton is, it honestly gets softer and comfier the more you sleep in it, so the quality actually improves over time which makes it way worth the money. I always try to shop sustainably where possible, but this can often mean a compromise on quality for a higher price, but that is not the case here. Worth the money 100%. Would definitely recommend!

Thanks again to the helpful and efficient customer service team!
Good Afternoon Emily,

Thank you very much for your wonderful review. Although we're so sorry about the initial issue. I'm glad that it was resolved swiftly.

We're delighted to hear that you support our ethos and are so happy with your new bed linen. We hope you'll continue to enjoy the quality year after year!
Lovely quality and traditional look - bought two pillowcases I’m now thinking of getting the duvet cover to match
A really quick delivery service, the colours and quality of the bed linen is beautiful and really nicely presented which is great as it was for a gift. I love that I can buy it safely in the knowledge everything is recyclable, organic and fair trade thank you! You just need to get more stock in as I was disappointed that some items weren't available on this occasion - I'm guessing that might be Covid related. Otherwise keep up the good work!
Everything seems good I haven’t put them on the bed yet I think you could get rid of your plastic even if it is recycled maybe try potato derived bags?
Good Afternoon Jan,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review. We are in the process of switching from recycled plastic bags to 100% compostable packaging. So, some orders may still arrive in recycled plastic but soon we’ll be completely plastic-free.
Lovely quality, quick delivery and a great company ethos, my only request is find a better alternative to the single use plastic bags/get rid of the silica gel!
Good Afternoon Deborah,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us a review. We're delighted to hear that you support our ethos!

Our brand is rooted in a dislike for waste (particularly plastic). However, the reason this is necessary is so that our products stay perfectly clean and dry. We’ve now developed packaging that’s 100% compostable. As our aim is to be as environmentally friendly as possible, we haven’t re-packaged our slightly older stock. So, some orders may still arrive in recycled plastic but soon we’ll be completely plastic-free.
The ethos and quality are well worth the investment.
Speedy service and product matched description really well. A good fit with the bed and comfortable to sleep on, despite my initial misgivings that it felt a bit shiny. The one thing I was disappointed by was the amount of packaging. The draw-string bag is lovely, but not necessary, and it also was in a plastic bag, which was then in a cardboard box. A similar product from another company came simply with a cardboard band around it and in a plastic posting bag.
Good Morning Jacqueline,

We're so sorry to hear about your disappointment with the packaging. To avoid waste, we decided to make reusable drawstring bags from the offcuts from production. If you would like, we have a blog post with ways to reuse the bags here https://www.dipanddoze.com/blog/ways-to-reuse-our-drawstring-bags/

We've also developed compostable packaging, rather than recycled plastic, so soon we'll be completely plastic free. The reason this is necessary is so that our products stay perfectly clean and dry.

I hope that helps!
I really love that these towels are fairtrade! 😊 there were a few threads that were a bit pulled on them when they arrived, but nothing that was too obvious or made me want to stop using them. Lovely colours available too 😊
Good Afternoon Hannah,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review, although we’re so sorry to hear about the issue with your towel. We take great pride and care in the quality of our products and have a strict quality control process so this is something we do not expect to happen.

We would love the chance to make it up to you, as well as investigate further, so if you have the chance just drop us an email at hello@dipanddoze.com Including your order number.
Quality feels very good, delivery was fast.

Only improvement would be plastic free packaging, which could easily be done. Companies like Seasalt sent their clothes out without plastic bags. The sheets already have the protection of the cloth bags.
Very very good. Just maybe less plastic in packaging
Good Afternoon Alessandra,

Thank you very much for your wonderful review. We're delighted to hear that you're happy with the quality of your new bedding!

With regard to your dislike of plastic, we’re completely with you! When our business started out, we decided to use recycled plastic so that our products stay perfectly clean and dry. However, we listened to our customers and we’ve now developed packaging that’s 100% compostable.

As our aim is to be as environmentally friendly as possible, we haven’t re-packaged our slightly older stock so some orders may still arrive in recycled plastic but soon we’ll be completely plastic-free.
Understated design with carefully thought out detail combined with a top quality thread, perfect for stripped back design settings. Very much appreciating the feel and the good night's sleep. Could completely dispense with plastic packaging or look into alternatives for a five star review.
Good Afternoon Gary,

Great quality! Exactly how it is described.
Soft good quality
The white looked a bit off (not as luxury as the darker colours)
Good Afternoon Charlotte,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review. We're delighted to hear that you're happy with the quality. Although we’re sorry to hear about your disappointment with the shade of white.

As we don't use any harmful whitening chemicals our bedding isn't ‘bright white’ that is achieved with the use of these chemicals. Instead, we have made our bedding to be a ‘true white’, which matches most other white bedding on the market.

I hope that helps!
Great quality, doing this so I can buy the soft touch as well 😉
Firstly, I love that I have a clean conscious when purchasing Dip & Doze products. That's one of the main reasons I landed here! Machine washible yet high quality bedding is difficult to come by so I thank you for existing. I'm yet to truly enjoy my sheets as I think they need to be slept in for a while before you realise the true benefits, but I can definitely say that I noticed the high quality immediately and as I'm a warm sleeper, the different textile types suit me perfectly!
I bought a double fitted cotton sheet. I have a good quality memory foam mattress about 9 inches (23cm deep). The sheet fits extremely loosely on the mattress which rather defeats the object of a fitted sheet. This is why I only give the product 4 stars because the product is otherwise excellent and very comfortable. despite this slight disappointment I will consider purchasing from Dip and Doze again.
Good Afternoon Anthony,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us a review. We're delighted to hear that you're happy with the quality of your new bedding! Although, we're so sorry to hear that your sheet isn't fitting properly. Our sheets are made to fit standard size mattresses, so our fitted sheets are 30 cm deep. If you would like, you can view this on the size guide under the description. Unfortunately, this would explain why the sheet is loose on the mattress.

I hope that helps!
Beautiful quality sheets and very quick delivery. We are very happy with them so far. Would be happier if they were cheaper though.
Good Afternoon Victoria,

With regards to the price, we offer the fairest prices for the highest quality, sustainably sourced and ethically produced cotton. Ensuring we offer genuinely honest prices whilst paying everyone in the supply chain fairly is a matter close to our hearts. This is also why we made the decision to avoid middle-man markups by selling our products exclusively online.

I hope that helps!
Quality of bedding is excellent and delivery was prompt. Having all the items in separate cloth bags which were inside plastic bags wasn’t really necessary although it was great that all the plastic was recyclable.
Good Morning Siobhan,

When our business started out, we made the decision to use recycled plastic for our inner packaging to make use of this secondary good. The reason this is necessary is so that our products stay perfectly clean and dry.

I'm pleased to say that we’ve now developed inner packaging that’s 100% compostable. As our aim is to be as environmentally friendly as possible, we haven't re-packaged our slightly older stock. However, soon we’ll be completely plastic free and part of a community of pioneering business leaders.
Dip & Doze is rated 4.91 based on 952 reviews