Dip & Doze Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Dip & Doze

About Dip & Doze: The highest quality bedding and towels, certified organic and Fairtrade, reimagined for contemporary living. Shop online now!

hello@dipanddoze.com

Centrepoint,
Marshall Stevens Way,
Manchester

Tell us how Dip & Doze made you happy

Patricia P
"These sheets and pillow cases are really luxurious and top quality will certainly buy more"
Maya M
"I’ve bought from Dip and Doze twice now and each time I’ve been equally pleased. I especially love the packaging and the use of the scrapped materials to create bags. I can not recommend Dip and Doze enough."
"I love Dip and Doze. I love the values they stand for, the quality of the goods and the customer service. My guests also love them. I also really like the little linen bags they come in, perhaps next time, the plastic bags could be left out. Cheers Naomi"
"Lovely towels, bought them to support organic cotton farming and Fairtade. DIssapointed to see that they came in a plastic packaging, one bag for each towel! 🤨👎"
Hi Tobias,

Thank you for your review and feedback. We’re so happy to hear that you’re pleased with your new towels and support the change we’re trying to make in the industry.

With regards to your dislike of plastic, we’re completely with you! When our business started out we decided to use recycled plastic to make use of this secondary good that is a huge problem. However, we listened to our customers and have been working hard behind the scenes—refining our ideas and working on the best solution.

We’ve now developed packaging that’s 100% compostable. As our aim is to be as environmentally friendly as possible, we haven’t re-packaged our slightly older stock that’s wrapped in recycled plastic in our compostable bags. So, although some orders may still arrive in recycled plastic, soon we’ll be completely plastic free.
"Really pleased with my grey stripe duvet set from Dip & Doze. Gorgeous fabric, beautifully packaged. Just beware, if buying super king sets, that the pillowcase are still only standard size."
"Excellent service and product. Very happy with the blue stripe set. Good quality fabric and lovely blue/grey colour."
"Fantastic product and packaged beautifully. I did try and contact on Instagram about adding to my order but never got a response. Product is 5*"
Good morning Sally, thank you for taking the time to write us a review! We're so pleased to hear that you're happy with your new bedding. Sorry that we missed your question on Instagram. If you ever need help or have a question about an order in future, you can get an instant reply on our online chat system during our customer service team's working hours, or use our customer service email hello@dipanddoze.com, where we'll reply as quickly as possible. We hope you'll continue to enjoy the quality of your new bedding year after year.
"Delivery was prompt, duvet set and sheet seemed nice quality. White was quite see through for the colour of our mattress and pillows."
"Good straightforward selection of bedding available, easy ordering process and now they have arrived they look lovely. The best and most affordable fair-trade and organic bedding that I've found. Was tempted to order some towels too - but was surprised (and disappointed) not to see colour choices in the blue spectrum to match the bedding."
"Really love the duvet cover and pillow cases and being in a branded bag was a really nice touch but felt it was a bit of a waste of cotton if that sounds strange! We won't use those bags again so put them in the recycling. Also I have wanted to buy the blue stripe set for ages but out of stock but understand supply and demand is difficult. Lovely products so will definitely buy again. X"
Hi Kate, thank you for your review and taking the time to give us some feedback. We're so happy to hear that you love your new bedding! Just a note on the cotton bags… Usually the off-cuts from production are simply thrown away, so to avoid waste, we decided to give these left-over pieces of fabric a new life. We turned them into lovely reusable drawstring bags for our customers in the hope that they’ll be used over and over again, at home or on the move. Here are a few ideas we put together: https://www.dipanddoze.com/blog/ways-to-reuse-our-drawstring-bags/
"Beautiful packaging sadly had to return as colour was slightly different to what I wanted. I will 100% shop again for a different bedding set."
"Lovely crisp and soft bedding. Feels very luxurious. Shame about the plastic covering on the bags. Nice quick delivery and turn around"
"Parcel arrived quickly and bedding beautifully presented."
"So far so good. I ordered two bath sheets and two hand towels. I have washed them once. So far, they are great! I also ordered a super king fitted sheet and super king duvet cover with some pillow cases. Crisp and clean. They are very much like Cool crisp hotel sheets which we love. Reason for not reaching very good? The fitted sheet doesn't fit that great yet. It's better than the last sheet we had but still not perfect. I'm hoping after a few washes and drys it will get better. Same goes for the duvet cover, its a bit oversized. BUT overall very happy."
Good morning Chelsea, thank you for your lovely review! We're so happy to hear that you're pleased with your new bed and bath linens. Just a tip for your bedding—as we don't use any harmful sizing chemicals to pre-shrink our bedding, it's designed to be slightly oversized to account for the natural shrinkage that will occur in the first few washes. So, after one or two more washes you should find that your new bedding fits perfectly.
"Good quality nicely made sheets with lovely finishes such as the wooden buttons. Might try the sateen finish next time instead of percale"
"Beautiful towels - so glad to find Fairtrade organic cotton. Just a shame that the they were individually wrapped in a plastic that I can't recycle in my area, which is the only reason for giving a good star rather than a very good star..."
Hi Melanie, thank you for your review! We're so pleased to hear that you're happy with your new organic and Fairtrade towels. Regarding the plastic packaging, this isn't good enough for us either. Although it's made from recycled plastic, we are currently working hard on alternative packaging that will keep our products clean and dry on their journey. We hope you'll enjoy the quality of your lovingly made bathroom essentials year after year.
"Excellent excepting the plastic wrapping the product. In consideration of your organic and fairtrade credentials, I imagined the packaging would be plastic-free."
Hi Rosie, we're happy to hear that you're pleased with your new Dip & Doze items! Thank you for your feedback regarding the plastic packaging, too. Although we use recycled plastic that is recyclable to keep our products clean and dry on their journey, we don't like using this either. We're currently working on ways around this, including looking into packaging that's biodegradable.
"Easy to order and prompt delivery. Given me a headache though as not sure what I can use the cotton bags the pillows and duvet cover came in for. Strikes me as a bit of waste of good fairtrade organic cotton..."
Hi Nicola,

Thank you for your review. We're happy to hear that you found our products easy to order. Just a note on the cotton drawstring bags – we’re committed to nurturing our planet, so we put a lot of thought into ways to reduce as much waste as possible. The off-cuts from production are usually just thrown away, so we decided to turn the left-over pieces of fabric into reusable drawstring bags. You can use them to store your bed linen or things around your home, or perhaps when travelling to keep certain items together in your suitcase. We do hope you can find a use for them!
"Your sheets are as expected, beautiful percale. I would however like a selvedge on sheets, though I wonder how wide the percale loom is. The 2" side and end edges are unnecessary, as is the added head turning. This seems to be trying too hard. By all means give an extra wide turndown edge, but surely that should be simply the finishing of the length of sheet, not an added piece. I would have preferred the extra wide hem on the housewife pillow cases. Even my collectable find of Irish linen sheets are finished simply. Apart from that, your service, packaging and delivery are excellent. Thank you, Veronica Lowe"
Good morning Veronica, thank you very much for your review and feedback! The reason that we have side borders on our flat sheets is to add strength and durability so that they will last for years to come. We also designed them to have an extra wide top border so, again, there's added strength and to make it really simple to know which way round to put it on. I'm delighted to hear that you're happy with our service and hope that you're enjoying the quality of your new organic bedding.
"There could be more colour in the organic bedsheets. Kids organic bed sheets would be great too. Thx"
"Lovely duvet set, which washes well and looks good."
"Delivery was quick, however one of the item I'd been sent was an approved sample, apparently there was a mixed up in the warehouse. This has been quickly rectified with a free return and a replacement on it's way. Apart from this hic-up, the quality of product is very good"
Hi Julia! Again, we're so so sorry that this sample was mistakenly sent to you. Meticulous attention to detail and a huge amount of time goes into our product development. We therefore have many samples but of course never expected one of these to end up amid our stock. We are currently speaking to our team to find out what could have happened here. Please accept our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience and we hope you love spending time in your new bedding.
"Beautifully made bed clothes. I found that they were slightly large for my bedding, so a bit baggy. Still look lovely though."
Good morning Danielle! We love hearing from our customers and are so glad to hear that you're happy with the look and quality of your new bedding.

Cotton will shrink the first few times it is washed as it’s a completely natural material (...well ours is as its 100% Organic!). Our bed linen is therefore deliberately manufactured and designed to be ever so slightly too big, to allow for this shrinkage. After the first wash or two it will fit beautifully, which is one of the reasons we suggest our customers wash their bed linen before using it.

I hope you're perfectly happy with the fit after a couple of washes and will enjoy the quality for years to come!
Dip & Doze is rated 4.88 based on 281 reviews