Dip & Doze Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dip & Doze
Read Dip & Doze Reviews

About Dip & Doze:

The highest quality bedding and towels, certified organic and Fairtrade, reimagined for contemporary living. Shop online now!

hello@dipanddoze.com

Dip & Doze 5 star review on 9th August 2020
Paul Woolveridge
Dip & Doze 5 star review on 24th July 2020
Rachel Burnham
Lovely feel to the sheets, but I had expected the elastic surround to be less loose
Good Afternoon Rebecca,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review, although we’re so sorry to hear about your disappointment with the elastic. This is not something that we have ever had an issue with, however, I will make sure to pass your feedback on to the product development team in case this is something that we could work on.
Goods and service excellent, but website a bit of a nightmare as I found also is this survey re later questions. Had I not been so pleased with the sheets etc I would not have ordered more.
Good Afternoon Jane,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review. We're delighted to hear that you're happy with the quality of your new bedding!

Although we're so sorry to hear that you experienced issues with the website, we pride ourselves on our service so it's disappointing to learn that we have let you down on this occasion. We would love to investigate further what happened, so if you have the chance please drop us an email at hello@dipanddoze.com

I hope that helps!
My order came through very quickly. That was pleasing.
Two problems:
My duvet is meant to be blue stripe - i swear it was grey!
Packaging- linen draw-string bags, as advertised, fantastic. But there were two (not one?), then plastic, THEN cardboard.
????
Stephanie Carr
Brighton
Good Morning Stephanie,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review. Although we’re so sorry to hear about your disappointment with the shade of blue. The shade of blue used for the blue stripe set is a muted blue with a grey undertone. We're very sorry if this isn’t completely clear. We have recently updated our website photography, so the colours are more clear.

With regards to your dislike of plastic, we’re completely with you! When our business started out, we decided to use recycled plastic to make use of this secondary good. The reason this is necessary is so that our products stay perfectly clean and dry. However, we listened to our customers and have been working hard behind the scenes working on the best solution.

We’ve now developed packaging that’s 100% compostable. As our aim is to be as environmentally friendly as possible, we haven’t re-packaged our slightly older stock. So, some orders may still arrive in recycled plastic but soon we’ll be completely plastic-free.
Good quality, I believe, but disappointed that striped duvet covers and pillows in grey are a different colour to the fitted sheet in grey.
Good Afternoon Jennifer,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review, we're delighted to hear that you're happy with the quality of your new bedding. I’m sorry to hear about your disappointment with the colour difference between the grey stripe set and the sheets. We designed the grey stripe set and sheets in different shades of grey that complement each other, but I’m sorry if this isn’t completely clear on our site. I’m pleased to let you now that we’re going to be launching sheets in the same shade as our grey striped bedding really, really soon. Just keep an eye out on your emails if you’ve subscribed to our newsletter or on social media to be the 1st to know when our new bedding launches.
Quick response to order. I don't yet know quality of product (bedsheets) as I haven't used them yet.
Hi Martin, we're glad to hear that you're happy with the delivery and would love to know what you think of your bedding once you've tried it!
Dip & Doze is rated 4.91 based on 952 reviews