Dip & Doze Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dip & Doze
Read Dip & Doze Reviews

About Dip & Doze:

The highest quality bedding and towels, certified organic and Fairtrade, reimagined for contemporary living. Shop online now!

hello@dipanddoze.com

Dip & Doze 5 star review on 15th February 2021
Andy G
Dip & Doze 5 star review on 31st January 2021
Daisy C
The fabric itself seems to be good quality but the size of both the fitted sheet and pillow cases were too large. The plastic packaging as well as the cotton bags were needlessly wasteful.
Good Morning Tom, Thank you very much for taking the time to write us a review. Cotton will shrink the first few times it’s washed as it’s a completely natural material. We don’t use any harmful sizing chemicals like formaldehyde to pre-shrink our products, so our bed linen is deliberately manufactured to be slightly too big to allow for this shrinkage. We recommend washing it 2-3 times at 40ºc, after which it should fit beautifully. We're so sorry to hear about your disappointment with the packaging. When our business started out, we decided to use recycled plastic so that our products stay perfectly clean and dry. However, we have been working hard behind the scenes—refining our ideas and working on the best solution. We’ve now developed packaging that’s 100% compostable. As our aim is to be as environmentally friendly as possible, we haven’t re-packaged our slightly older stock. So, some orders may still arrive in recycled plastic but soon we’ll be completely plastic free. I hope that helps!
The price and product offering was good - I’d only complain that one sheet I wanted to order was out of stock. The actual quality of the product when it arrived was slightly disappointing. Despite washing and ironing before use as instructed, I’ve found the cotton to be not as smooth of a surface as I’d like and to feel a bit grainy. The sheets are also very noisy which has definitely been audible to me in the night. I bought: Crisp and Fresh finish.
Good Morning, Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review and for your feedback! The beauty of our organic cotton is that it grows even more beautiful with use and washing, so over time the fabric will become slightly smoother. I hope you’ll really love your new bedding after a little more time. However, if you’d love a buttery soft and completely smooth feel that’s silent during the night, then our soft & smooth fabric will be best suited. If you’d like any further advice or information we’ll be happy to help!
We haven’t used the duvet cover and pillows yet as we are waiting for our new bed. I would have liked to order a fitted bottom sheet, but your sheets are not deep enough to cover our mattress.
Good Afternoon Lorna, Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review. Although, we're sorry that we don't currently have a fitted sheet that is suitable for your mattress. This is something that we are working on and hope to introduce soon. I hope that helps!
So overall the quality is good and I like the design. But... having spent a bit more than I usually would on be linen, I expected slightly better details. The main annoyance for me is the positioning of the opening on the pillow case. I like having the covers the way round with the more narrow stripes, the opening to put the pillow in on this side is almost a third along the pillow case. Just looks messy and not chuffed to be honest. If there’s the possibility to have the opening on the other side, I’d like to know and send it back for an exchange.
Good Afternoon Oliver, Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review, although we’re so sorry to hear about your disappointment with the pillowcase design. We originally chose to put the pillowcase opening a third of the way in on the stripe design to ensure that your pillow never pokes out during the night. However, we have listened to our customers and we will be updating the design shortly. If you would like to chat about this further, please just drop us an email at hello@dipanddoze.com
Lovely feel to the sheets, but I had expected the elastic surround to be less loose
Good Afternoon Rebecca, Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review, although we’re so sorry to hear about your disappointment with the elastic. This is not something that we have ever had an issue with, however, I will make sure to pass your feedback on to the product development team in case this is something that we could work on.
Goods and service excellent, but website a bit of a nightmare as I found also is this survey re later questions. Had I not been so pleased with the sheets etc I would not have ordered more.
Good Afternoon Jane, Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review. We're delighted to hear that you're happy with the quality of your new bedding! Although we're so sorry to hear that you experienced issues with the website, we pride ourselves on our service so it's disappointing to learn that we have let you down on this occasion. We would love to investigate further what happened, so if you have the chance please drop us an email at hello@dipanddoze.com I hope that helps!
My order came through very quickly. That was pleasing. Two problems: My duvet is meant to be blue stripe - i swear it was grey! Packaging- linen draw-string bags, as advertised, fantastic. But there were two (not one?), then plastic, THEN cardboard. ???? Stephanie Carr Brighton
Good Morning Stephanie, Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review. Although we’re so sorry to hear about your disappointment with the shade of blue. The shade of blue used for the blue stripe set is a muted blue with a grey undertone. We're very sorry if this isn’t completely clear. We have recently updated our website photography, so the colours are more clear. With regards to your dislike of plastic, we’re completely with you! When our business started out, we decided to use recycled plastic to make use of this secondary good. The reason this is necessary is so that our products stay perfectly clean and dry. However, we listened to our customers and have been working hard behind the scenes working on the best solution. We’ve now developed packaging that’s 100% compostable. As our aim is to be as environmentally friendly as possible, we haven’t re-packaged our slightly older stock. So, some orders may still arrive in recycled plastic but soon we’ll be completely plastic-free.
Good quality, I believe, but disappointed that striped duvet covers and pillows in grey are a different colour to the fitted sheet in grey.
Good Afternoon Jennifer, Thank you for taking the time to write us a review, we're delighted to hear that you're happy with the quality of your new bedding. I’m sorry to hear about your disappointment with the colour difference between the grey stripe set and the sheets. We designed the grey stripe set and sheets in different shades of grey that complement each other, but I’m sorry if this isn’t completely clear on our site. I’m pleased to let you now that we’re going to be launching sheets in the same shade as our grey striped bedding really, really soon. Just keep an eye out on your emails if you’ve subscribed to our newsletter or on social media to be the 1st to know when our new bedding launches.
Quick response to order. I don't yet know quality of product (bedsheets) as I haven't used them yet.
Hi Martin, we're glad to hear that you're happy with the delivery and would love to know what you think of your bedding once you've tried it!
Dip & Doze is rated 4.90 based on 1,395 reviews