Dip & Doze Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dip & Doze
Read Dip & Doze Reviews

About Dip & Doze:

The highest quality bedding and towels, certified organic and Fairtrade, reimagined for contemporary living. Shop online now!

hello@dipanddoze.com

Dip & Doze 5 star review on 15th February 2021
Andy G
Dip & Doze 5 star review on 31st January 2021
Daisy C
I’m so happy with our bedding. I went for the blush pink duvet set with the sateen finish and it is just lovely. I love the gentle sheen to the fabric. I was worried that it might be shiny but it’s not at all. It is so soft and washes really well. I love that they came with their own little bags for storage too. Such a lovely touch. The seam allowance is generous and it seems very well made. My only slight worry is how well the wooden buttons with cope with being laundered. They are coping so far but I wonder how they will last. But that minor worry aside this bedding is my new favourite thing. I keep finding excuses to go and lie on it!
Amazing- Fairtrade and Organic, exactly what I wanted. Very easy website to use. I was impressed with a choice of two cotton finishes, so I got just exactly the feel of bed linen I wanted. Good delivery, and when it arrived it was absolutely gorgeous. I love the Nordic Blue colour which is clean and relaxing. Excellent Quality. THANK YOU :)
Excellent quality and a joy to sleep in. Faultless service and delivery. The environmental aspect is important but with no compromise to to look and feel of the end product.
The softest towels, made from incredible materials! Knowing you're making a conscious choice and not harming the planet + having great products in return is a win win win situation!
Lovely quality and feel. Fast delivery. Good for the planet. What more would you want!
Towels are fantastic quality and the fact they’re ethically sourced makes them even better!
Very good quality.
My husband suffers with psoriasis, which for the uninitiated is a skin condition similar to the more well-known eczema. As such getting new sheets is a problem for us. Anything that is rough is unpopular with him and makes it difficult for him to sleep. Our bed sheets were getting extremely worn and faded, but he refused to use newer sheets I had got because they were still too rough. So I took a chance with the Soft and Smooth Dip and Doze duvet set and fitted sheet, thinking that if necessary I'd make use of the policy that allows you to return sheets that you're not happy with (first time only) even if they've been used and washed. However, that has not been necessary. The fitted sheet is deep enough to go over our quite thick mattress, and the duvet cover and pillow are a pleasure. I am also happy to be buying from a company that pledges to be better ethically - both with the cotton being fairtrade, the skill of the workers being recognised as they're paid a fair wage, and the cotton is organic as well, meaning that the lack of pesticides makes it better for the environment. I would absolutely buy from Dip and Doze again, and would recommend it to others, particularly if you have people in your household who struggle with new sheets that are quite rough for a long time (we've had one duvet set over a year and it still hasn't softened enough for his liking) or cheap sheets which can bobble. The quality is superb!
Simply amazing. So comfortable and fresh. In fact I'm about to order for all the beds now !
Luxury bed linen, beautifully made, love the way the bed linen is packaged in coordinated linen bags I use the bags to keep nightwear in. Keeps its beautiful looks wash after wash. Worthy of the price tag.
Beautiful and very high quality bed linen. Even loved the packaging. Delivery was quick. Highly recommendable.
Excellent product produced on an environmentally sound basis, attractive website, efficient and speedy delivery. Cardboard and recycled plastic packaging (sheets are individually wrapped in reusable drawstring bags made out of offcuts) - a good night’s sleep resulting from a clear conscience.
Excellent sheet - thank you.
We are absolutely delighted with the quality and eco credentials of D&D . The bedlinen feels wonderful and the two packaging bags made from offcuts made an excellent bread bag and wool storage bag. Plus ordering was easy - on a Monday - and we received our linen on the Friday ! . What's not to like !
Gorgeous crisp sheets, every night feels like staying in a hotel, best £100 ever spent! 😍
I'm really happy to find a company that produces fair trade and organic cotton products. I absolutely love the quality, eerything washes well and the bed feels lovely.
I love my new bed sheets! They feel amazing, I don't want to get out of bed. I love the beautiful little bags they came in as well. I will definitely be buying from Dip & Doze again. ❤
Very prompt service and beautiful products x
I was really pleased to find a company offering both fair-trade and organic cotton duvet covers. I was happy with the time to deliver (2 days after my order) and the quality of the duvet cover which came. I'm looking forward to trying it out.
Very happy, excellent quality fitted sheet, duvet cover and pillowcases, would not hesitate to use again.
Beautifully soft bedding and a gorgeous colour (I went for the blush pink). Excellent value for such high quality bedding.
Dip & Doze is rated 4.90 based on 1,380 reviews