Dip & Doze Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dip & Doze
Read Dip & Doze Reviews

About Dip & Doze:

The highest quality bedding and towels, certified organic and Fairtrade, reimagined for contemporary living. Shop online now!

hello@dipanddoze.com

Centrepoint,
Marshall Stevens Way,
Manchester

Tell us how Dip & Doze made you happy
Is there anything you think Dip & Doze should do to be more ethical and sustainable? Less plastic wrapping
Bath mat looks and feels great
Great Product and great service, no plastic packaging which is sells it for me. Thanks
Genuinely - this bed linen is brilliant. You can tell it’s super high quality even touching it with your hand, and to sleep in it is so nice. I dithered and debated and don’t know why. Will be ordering my next set very soon.
Absolutely adore my new duvet cover and pillow cases, they look gorgeous and are so well made. They feel simply beautiful and I've never slept better!
We have just used our new bedding set for the first time and are very pleased. The light grey stripes look lovely - the colour is just right. The quality of the finish is excellent - for example, the smart wooden Dn'D toggle buttons are precisely and neatly sown and feel secure. They is smart beaded edging around the cover. Our pillowcases are also excellent and we really noticed how soft they were. Overall we are very happy. A high quality product for a good price and nicely presented - the little bags are a nice touch.
Brilliant service and a beautiful product!
Excellent quality towels & facecloths. Exactly the colour I wanted (light grey) which can be quite difficult to judge from an online photo. They wash really well too. Happy customer, thank you!
Excellent service, my beautiful sheets arrived quickly with a personal touch. Pleased to have found sustainable bedding from an ethical company that doesn’t cost the earth. Thank you Dip & Doze
Delighted with the beautiful towels and bed linen that have arrived. And so pleased and relieved to know of the earth-conscious values at the heart of these products.
Lovely smooth comfortable bed linen
We decided to take a chance and update our tired old bedding with a Dip and Doze set and are delighted that we did! The quality of the bedding is excellent: feels very luxurious, and substantial in quality. Also really like the additional touches of the inclusion of reusable drawstring bags with the bedding - will help keep the linen cupboard tidy and organised. Going to order a second set!
Really lovely quality bed linen which I chose because it is ethically produced and comes at a better price than other companies. I've had a much better night's sleep as a result and will definitely purchase again. All I would change is the plastic wrapping that came with the packaging - it seemed unnecessary, especially as the linen was already in a lovely drawstring bag
Good Morning Sophie,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us such a wonderful review! We're delighted to hear that you support our ethos and are so happy with your new bed linen. We hope you'll continue to enjoy the quality year after year.

With regards to your dislike of plastic, we’re completely with you! When our business started, we decided to use recycled plastic to make use of this secondary good that is a huge problem. The reason this is necessary is so that our products stay perfectly clean and dry. However, we listened to our customers and have been working hard behind the scenes working on the best solution.

We’ve now developed packaging that’s 100% compostable. As our aim is to be as environmentally friendly as possible, we haven’t re-packaged our slightly older stock. So, some orders may still arrive in recycled plastic but soon we’ll be completely plastic-free.
After doing research on organic bed linen Dip & Doze came out on top and I’m not disappointed. It’s a fabulous product. Was delivered promptly and looks great. I’ll definitely be ordering more. Thanks Dip & Doze!
Gorgeous bedlinen and excellent service.
Lovely striped duvet set. Looks great and feels great.
Very nice sheets and brand. Simplicity and quality.
Really happy with our new bedding- quality, comfort, lovely design & still affordable! Even the packaging is reusable! :)
The Fairtrade cotton towels I ordered are lovely, they're for my little guesthouse and our guests have been loving them. I'll definitely be ordering some more for myself!
Beautiful bedding that looks and feels wonderful whilst at the same time being organic and fair trade. It was beautifully packaged and a real joy to receive. I honestly can't recommend them enough!!!
Bed linen from Dip & Doze enables my son to sleep comfortably with no irritation to his skin. I am delighted by their service and the speed of their delivery.
Dip & Doze is rated 4.88 based on 373 reviews