Dip & Doze Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dip & Doze
Read Dip & Doze Reviews

About Dip & Doze:

The highest quality bedding and towels, certified organic and Fairtrade, reimagined for contemporary living. Shop online now!

hello@dipanddoze.com

Centrepoint,
Marshall Stevens Way,
Manchester

Tell us how Dip & Doze made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Dip & Doze 5 star review on 8th May 2020
Charles Vincent
Dip & Doze 5 star review on 11th January 2020
Clare Ashcroft Ashcroft
More Photos & Videos
A very good quality and fantastic customer service. Highly recommended
Lovely quality feeling towels.
I ordered a King size duvet cover after some searching on the net. Really glad that I opted to buy from Dip & Doze. Beautiful soft cotton, excellent swift service, lovely simple craftsmanship. One note of advice: I was initially using the ‘Ocean hero’ search engine. I couldn’t complete the transaction via that platform. I had to ring D&D to seek help and was asked to use Google Chrome. It’s possible that some customers may have given up at this point.

For my part I’m glad I persisted and bought an excellent product.
Was recommended this company by a friend who recently bought some bedding. I decided to give it a try. I was initially apprehensive about the price, but as a nurse who spends a LOT of time in bed after shifts I decided to splash out. Tried it for the first time last night and I am so happy! Wonderfully cool and comfortable. I also love that the packaging is 100% compostable. My partner (who was skeptical about the bedding) has today said “we should get some more”... and we definitely will!
Lovely quality, beautifully done.
Very efficient delivery and beautiful bedding! So happy with it
Exceptional service & delivery time. Packaging all recyclable and goods beautifully packed. Outstanding quality on all the products I purchased, in fact the best bed linen I have ever bought and amazing value for money. A company that gets its all right in my view. Ecologically brilliant.
Love love love the santeen!
Really impressed. Prompt delivery, beautiful bed linen!
The Original Bedding set is great quality, very comfy and I love the colour (blue).

Ordering and delivery was hassle free, very impressed, would definitely recommend.
The quality of dip & doze's duvet set is amazing. I find the crisp and cool sheets and duvet cover to be so comfortable and I am excited to go to bed at night
The blue striped bed linen is beautifully made - no loose threads, attention to detail, natural buttons - and a dusky rather than 'in your face' blue. I love it. The cool and crisp pillow cases are a pleasure to rest on. Quick delivery too and all in sustainable/recyclable packaging - even the tape on the box is paper not plastic!! Impressive.
Beautiful bedding, which came quickly and in lovely packaging. Really pleased with the quality and feel of them.
Lovely towels, fast delivery, thank you.
Absolutely love my new sheets from Dip & Doze. Great quality and have really helped my sleep. Lovely packaging too. Will definitely be buying more.
So worth it! Beautiful bedding which feels devine
Absolutely brilliant. The sheets are so soft, it’s like sleeping in a cocoon. Buttery soft. Some of the best nights sleep we’ve had! I got the blue stripes and the jersey soft bottom sheets, the jersey has a nice sheen to it, not as shiny as I thought it would be! It’s also a really deep fit. Every bit sticks under the mattress. The duvet set and pillowcases fit with space spare on my OTTY pillows so I’m not worried about shrinkage when it washes!
I was honestly very hesitant about buying it as it was expensive (even with the 10% off), although I was finally swayed by the fact that they’re sustainable, organic and fairtrade. I’m so glad I made the jump. I’ll be getting another set soon!! I love the fact you can pay with Klarna and there’s a 30 day returns. Absolutely worth every penny, but I was confident I could return it if it wasn’t happy!!
I liked the site, I liked the simplicity and I liked the service. Prices are very good for the quality of the product. Will definitely bookmark for the future.
Wow,wow,wow! What a find! Can Not recommend Dip & Doze highly enough. The quality of the bedding is just beautiful. The pillow cases,fitted bottom sheet,and duvet cover come in their own individual cotton draw string bag. Will most definitely order again. I was a die hard M&S bedding fan,but I'm afraid Dip & Doze is far superior. Great company to deal with.
Loved the duvet set I ordered for my daughter. So pleased to find one of high quality that is made from organic & fair trade cotton - & with no plastic buttons!

Bought the blue striped set - classic design evocative of childhood sea side holidays.
Dip & Doze is rated 4.89 based on 601 reviews