Dip & Doze Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dip & Doze
Read Dip & Doze Reviews

About Dip & Doze:

The highest quality bedding and towels, certified organic and Fairtrade, reimagined for contemporary living. Shop online now!

hello@dipanddoze.com

Centrepoint,
Marshall Stevens Way,
Manchester

Tell us how Dip & Doze made you happy
Such a lovely company making beautiful bedding. Everything about dealing with Dip and Doze is a pleasure, from the gorgeous little bags everything comes in (no plastic) to customer service to sliding into bed with their sheets and duvet on, pure heaven.
Best quality good and best
Beautiful bedding
Lovely product. Speedy service. Happy guests. Nuff said
Lovely sheets and duvet cover, beautiful quality and ethically made Like the cotton bags, but I'm sure all of us would be happy with those and you could leave out the plastic (I know it's recycled but still).
Good Morning Sarah,

Thank you very much for your wonderful review. We're delighted to hear that you're happy with the quality of your new bedding!

With regards to your dislike of plastic, we’re completely with you! When our business started out, we decided to use recycled plastic to make use of this secondary good that is a huge problem. However, we listened to our customers and have been working hard behind the scenes.

We’ve now developed packaging that’s 100% compostable. As our aim is to be as environmentally friendly as possible, we haven’t re-packaged our slightly older stock. So, some orders may still arrive in recycled plastic but soon we’ll be completely plastic-free.
I ordered blue stripe quilt set also the blue set. Beautifully made ,look stunning on my king size bed and very comfortable will definitely buy more
Great customer service, fast delivery and gorgeous products
Well what a lovely surprise to receive my bed linen so beautifully packaged, thrilled to bits with it, the quality and finish amazing. Love it. Looking forward now to getting into bed, wishing to stay there tucked up all day.
Gorgeous soft, almost silky feeling. First night sleeping in them so no feedback on how they wear as yet but they feel lovely so far.
Great product at a great price!
Lovely products and very good and polite service. The parcel came with a card with a thank you note. Definitely recommend.
I puchased a fitted sheet and pillow cases. They are really nice. However, I was a bit disappointed in the fact that both the sheet and the pillowcases came in their own cotton draw string bag. I think this was unnecessary. I was pleased with the box and the compostable wrapping for the sheet.
Good Morning Noreen,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us a review, we're delighted to hear that you're happy with our recyclable box and compostable packaging.

Although we're so sorry to hear about your disappointment with the drawstring bags. We take great pride and care in being as environmentally friendly as possible. Therefore, we package our separate bedding products in the drawstring bags so that the offcuts from production don't go to waste. We hope that our customers will be able to make use of our bags year after year. If you would like, you could read our blog post on ways to reuse the drawstring bags here: https://www.dipanddoze.com/blog/ways-to-reuse-our-drawstring-bags/
I have to say I love my new bedcovers! They are extremely high quality, simple and yet beautiful. It is extremely rare for me to buy new covers so this is a real treat.
Excellent quality and servicd
Best quality bedding I've ever had. Perfect. Super speedy delivery too.
What can I say? My brand new stripey blue quality dip & doze duvet set made my day! I put them on my bed & I couldn’t wait to try them out.
I bought sheets for my son and am now so jealous that I’m buying some for myself.
I ordered as a gift a duvet cover and two pillow cases. I haven't seen the product but choose the company based on the ethics code and style. The gift was received really well "Thank you so much for the lovely bedding, it's beautiful, I've never slept so well, it's just perfect." I'm going to order more!
Lovely soft cotton duvet covers & pillow cases, and good quick service. One slight query - why is the pillow case opening made to be nearly halfway along one side? It means that side isn't as comfortable to sleep on, and i like to turn my pillow!
Good Morning Susan,

Thank you very much for your review. We're delighted to hear that you're happy with the quality of your new bedding! We chose to put the pillowcase opening a third of the way in on the stripe design to ensure that your pillow never pokes out during the night. However, we really appreciate this feedback and I will make sure to pass this on to the product development team as this is something we are looking in to.
I ordered 3 sheets for my grandson, who has graduated to a full sized bed and is very proud. The sheets are beautifully made; they washed well and the size label is a genius touch. I am sure that my grandson or daughter will find a good use for the bag each sheet arrived in too. Thank you for such a great product, that comes with peace of mind in terms of the environment too.
Dip & Doze is rated 4.88 based on 415 reviews