Dip & Doze Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dip & Doze
Read Dip & Doze Reviews

About Dip & Doze:

The highest quality bedding and towels, certified organic and Fairtrade, reimagined for contemporary living. Shop online now!

hello@dipanddoze.com

Dip & Doze 5 star review on 15th February 2021
Andy G
Dip & Doze 5 star review on 31st January 2021
Daisy C
I’m so happy with our bedding. I went for the blush pink duvet set with the sateen finish and it is just lovely. I love the gentle sheen to the fabric. I was worried that it might be shiny but it’s not at all. It is so soft and washes really well. I love that they came with their own little bags for storage too. Such a lovely touch. The seam allowance is generous and it seems very well made. My only slight worry is how well the wooden buttons with cope with being laundered. They are coping so far but I wonder how they will last. But that minor worry aside this bedding is my new favourite thing. I keep finding excuses to go and lie on it!
very good quality
Bought a duvet set and sheets. Great quality, perfect fit. Only problem is that I don’t want to leave my bed anymore... ☺️
I am very happy with my sheets. The dove great is a beautiful colour and they feel wonderful. The white is a bit more shimmery than expected from the photos (it has shiny/silvery hue), but I expect this may also change after a wash.
Very satisfied with the towels and pillowcases with little silver stars on them, that I received recently.

I shall be confident enough in the quality to order again in due course.
Delighted with purchase. Slightly disappointed that pillowcases open across the back so can't be used on reverse side. However, the quality and finish made up for it.
Good Afternoon Angela,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review. We're delighted to hear that you're happy with the quality of your new bedding. Although we’re so sorry to hear about your disappointment with the pillowcase design. We originally chose to put the pillowcase opening a third of the way in on the stripe design to ensure that your pillow never pokes out during the night. However, we have listened to our customers and we will be updating the design shortly. If you would like to chat about this further, please just drop us an email at hello@dipanddoze.com
Beautiful luxurious bedding
Amazing bedding - worth every penny.
Sheet (cool and crisp) is too comfy even my husband commented on how comfy it was! Am buying the bedding set now!
Excellent customer service and quality merchandise
I was really impressed with the service, the quality of product and the swiftness of delivery and all with the added bonus of being organic! Thank you to the whole team.
After receiving bedding from Dip & Doze twice now,I would never buy bedding anywhere else.
Great customer service, the bedding is lovely and arrived less than 48 hours after ordering all beautifully packaged!
Excellent quality, ethically made.
After much research I opted for the organic towels from Dip & Doze. Unfortunately they were out of stock so I had to wait for the new stock and so glad I did. Love the ethics of the company and delighted with the quality of the towels (and the hanging loop is a bonus). Great service too.
I have been very pleased with my bedding from Dip & Dose. The cotton is incredibly soft, they wash and iron very well and are lovely to sleep in.
Excellent service and information. The bedding is lovely, soft and comfortable.
Really fantastic quality towels that arrived quickly and very nicely packaged. The Flax colour brings a really lovely natural warmth to any bathroom. Would definitely buy from Dip & Doze again!
My order arrived very quickly and beautifully wrapped. I've been waiting for these towels to come back into stock and I'm pleased to say they were worth the wait, they're great quality and the loop is so useful. Thanks!
Fabulous bedding, slipped on our duvet and pillows like a dream! Beautifully made and super comfy. Invaluable investment worth every penny.
Honestly one of my best lockdown purchases.
I get very hot when I sleep and the crisp sheets making sleep much more comfortable. They aren't cheap but you get what you pay for.
I now look forward to getting into bed each week with fresh sheets
Dip & Doze is rated 4.90 based on 1,314 reviews