Dip & Doze Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Dip & Doze

About Dip & Doze: The highest quality bedding and towels, certified organic and Fairtrade, reimagined for contemporary living. Shop online now!

hello@dipanddoze.com

Centrepoint,
Marshall Stevens Way,
Manchester

Tell us how Dip & Doze made you happy

"Prompt delivery. Very nicely packaged duvet cases and pillow cases. Have not used them yet but the quality looks and feels good."
"We love our new bedding! It arrived beautifully packaged, and is very comfy and calming!"
"So soft! Love these."
"We purchased a lovely organic soft sheet for our small holiday cottage on our our organic farm. We want the cottage to provide a lovely experience to the visitors and the sheet is perfect to help with this! The sheet came quickly and beautifully wrapped what a treat."
"Beautiful quality bedlinen & excellent customer service"
"Very nice colour blue stripe; will go with various blues."
"Lovely sheet that fits the mattress easily without pulling it, which is the usual trouble I find with a deep mattress. Packaged beautifully in cotton drawing bag."
"Website was not that easy to use. I had difficulty in placing the order due to difficulties with their service provider, however using Pay Pal I paid for the order easily. The chat room was good as it explained what was happening when my order could not be placed. Order was delivered promptly."
"Easy to order, very happy with begging, arrived quickly."
"I’m so thrilled with my bedding and loved the extra touches of the Dip and Doze bags the bedding was in."
"I don't normally complete these, but it's only fair that I comment on what I consider to be a superior product! On taking the fitted sheet out of its drawn string linen bag (chose the soft and smooth option) it feels quality of organic cotton, with strong elasticated edge and the fibres are good. The sheet doesn't feel too thin like some on the market. I am also very happy after the initial wash and tumble dry. On the whole at this stage I cannot fault the product and will be looking at Dip and Doze for further items."
"Excellent delivery and packaging. Very high quality. The product did not disappoint. Normally even fitted sheets come loose after a few nights, as I can be a bit of a restless sleeper, but the whole time they didn’t come loose even at one corner. With duvet covers, the corners of the duvet tend to migrate away from the corner of the duvet cover after a few days, but it wasn’t until the day before I was planning to change them that any movement occurred. I checked a lot on the sheet and duvet cover, as I couldn’t believe they were staying in place. My only issue was the pillow covers, as I have semi thick pillows it was a little bit of a struggle to get them into covers as the envelope is halfway down, so I had to use a bit of force to get the pillows inside. Great idea to stop the flaps coming loose and allowing pillows to move but not so good for thick pillows. Overall, well done Dip and Doze! Can’t wait for your bath collection."
"Beautiful quality product. Nicely packaged"
"I have struggled to find a well fitted sheet, made of good quality cotton. I literally searched cool cotton fitted sheet. And I camr across dip and doze. I’m so happy with my item, and will be ordering bed linen. Great quality, and has really helped me get a good night sleep!"
"Excellent ethical and beautiful. Minimal packaging and a quality product"
"My order was recieved quickly. I chose "soft and smooth" sheets which definitely live up to their name.The double size is generous and the fitted sheet fits well over the mattress without straining. The feel and look is luxurious. I certainly would buy again."
"Loving my beautiful organic cotton sheet.. You can see and feel the quality of attention that has gone into the making of this product.. AND it's fair trade.. Thank you"
"Accessible website, well thought designs to suit a variety of room schemes and good prices."
"It was so good to see someone offering organic cotton at the same cost. The service was amazing, from easy ordering and delivery 2 days later. The quality of the quilt cover is fantastic and I will definitely be buying all my bedding from Dip and Doze"
"I love the design and the detailing in the duvet cover and pillow case. I also really appreciate the recycled cardboard box or arrived in and the paper tape. These are things that matter to me in my own business so it's heartening to see others caring too. I'll be buying another duvet set soon. Thank you!"
Dip & Doze is rated 4.88 based on 67 reviews