Dip & Doze Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Dip & Doze

About Dip & Doze: The highest quality bedding and towels, certified organic and Fairtrade, reimagined for contemporary living. Shop online now!

hello@dipanddoze.com

Centrepoint,
Marshall Stevens Way,
Manchester

How would you rate Dip & Doze ?

"Nicely designed website, quick delivery + beautiful product, all in the knowledge my purchase is ethically sourced and organic. Thanks."
"My bedding from Dip & Doze is lovely! Beautifully soft to touch, comfortable, and only gets better when washed. I would recommend for a blissful night's sleep."
"Alleluia...a gorgeous new brand selling completely organic & fairtrade bedding, I love how simple the offer is as well. 4 stars only because I want the towels!! Well Done Dip & Doze."
"I have now used my Dip&Doze bedding for a few weeks and I love it. Even in the hot weather it stayed nice and cool. I really love the inside pocket so your duvet will not stick out between the buttons."
"I love my new bedding!! I got the simple embroidered set and it looks so pretty, they have a very soft and luxurious feel to them and they wash very well. Definitely my new go to bedding brand!"
"Ordered the cotton fitted sheets and they fit my bed perfectly, love the little bag they come in! Only used the sheets a couple of nights (hence the 4 not 5 star) but so far am very pleased with the product."
"Couldn’t recommend Dip & Doze more highly. I absolutely love my satin cotton bed sheets. They are ridiculously soft as well as being light and airy. Beautiful packaging - you won’t be disappointed - treat yourself or someone else."
"Ordered dip and doze’s fitted sheet and embroidered star bedding set. So thrilled with them, the softest sheets ever!"
"In love with my new bedding... its gorgeous. I went for the 'original white set' in the 'soft and smooth' feel. The softest sheets ever. Thanks!!"
Dip & Doze is rated 4.78 based on 9 reviews