Dip & Doze Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Dip & Doze

About Dip & Doze: The highest quality bedding and towels, certified organic and Fairtrade, reimagined for contemporary living. Shop online now!

hello@dipanddoze.com

Centrepoint,
Marshall Stevens Way,
Manchester

Click Here

Tell us how Dip & Doze made you happy

Patricia P
"These sheets and pillow cases are really luxurious and top quality will certainly buy more"
Maya M
"I’ve bought from Dip and Doze twice now and each time I’ve been equally pleased. I especially love the packaging and the use of the scrapped materials to create bags. I can not recommend Dip and Doze enough."
"I love Dip and Doze. I love the values they stand for, the quality of the goods and the customer service. My guests also love them. I also really like the little linen bags they come in, perhaps next time, the plastic bags could be left out. Cheers Naomi"
"Really lovely, smooth, bedding. Only complaint is its a bit see through."
"Very good quality and I am very happy with my purchase. I will purchase the blue stripe duvet set once it's back in stock"
"Excellent towels, so happy to be using organic cotton. Fast delivery - and love the hooks on the towels!"
"Fast delivery, thoughtful and recyclable packaging will order another set"
"The products are just excellent as is the customer service. Cannot recommend highly enough. Thanks, Dip & Doze!"
"Super soft and great quality from the start! We've been looking to replace our sheets and had a real challenge finding them that don't stretch or shrink after a wash or two. These have been great so far (we bought a couple of fitted sheets as a "test") and we'll likely go the whole hog and redo the bed!"
"I love my duvet set the material, the fact it is organic cotton and packaged with a compostable bag plus 2 delightful drawstring bags. Great for future Christmas presents"
"First purchase & couldn't be more delighted with the service & the product.Gorgeous cool, crisp pillowcases which washed & ironed beautifully. Simply lovely to sleep on. Great to be supporting a company flying the flag for organic, ethical & sustainable products."
"Beautiful bath mats..so soft...and great for all on this planet!! Will buy future ethical products from them"
"Lovely, cosy bed linen"
"Very nice soft sheets and a good depth of deep fitted sheets. Thank you."
"Great quality and quick delivery"
"I've been using my duvet cover and pillows set for a few months and I love it. I get sad when it's time to wash them! Excellent quality, gets softer over time, and look super stylish."
"Service was excellent, the products are excellent Prices are great for the quality Highly recommend."
"The duvet set arrived with two odd pillowcases, one silver embroidery and one white. Disappointing. Still waiting for replacement to complete my bedding set. Hopefully it will arrive soon. The quality of the bedding appears good."
Thank you for your review Sally; we apologise again for the mix up with one of your pillow cases. All our pillow cases are packaged in pairs at our factory, so it's most unusual that one of them would be the wrong colour.

I can see your replacement pillow cases have been delivered to you today. We hope you're delighted with the quality of your new bedding and that you'll come back to Dip & Doze very soon to explore more of our beautifully simple range.
"These are simply the best sheets I have ever bought... and I have bought many in my search for the perfect sheet. I think I have now found perfection!"
"Dip and Doze provide beautiful, environmentally clean products at affordable prices. Deliveries are quick and efficient with goods packaged in biodegradable paper rather than plastic."
"The products I have received are very good and delivery was quick and efficient. Unfortunately I have been trying to buy fitted sheets and flat in crisp white but they have been unavailable for some time."
Good morning Ann,

Thank you so much for your review. We're delighted to hear you're pleased with the quality of your products and our delivery service.

All our ranges have been incredibly popular in recent months and unfortunately, this has led to a number of products being out of stock for longer than we would like.

I'm pleased to say more stock is due to arrive this week; if you haven't done so already, please sign up to our newsletter as we'll be sending out an email as soon as the new stock arrives.
"High quality and soft bed sheets and pillow cases. Would buy again. Quick Delivery"
"Pleasant and easy online shopping experience. The duvet cover I ordered is high-quality and was a good value at the price. Prompt delivery. Would buy again."
Dip & Doze is rated 4.87 based on 302 reviews