Dip & Doze Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Dip & Doze

About Dip & Doze: The highest quality bedding and towels, certified organic and Fairtrade, reimagined for contemporary living. Shop online now!

hello@dipanddoze.com

Centrepoint,
Marshall Stevens Way,
Manchester

Tell us how Dip & Doze made you happy

"Amazing quality bedsheets. I ordered the soft and smooth option, and at the beginning I thought they were a bit too bright and shiny, but after a couple of washes they become amazing. Highly recommended!"
"Beautifully made and comes complete with a Dip & Doze fabric bag. What a lovely touch. I shall use the bag when travelling. Very efficient service."
"I love this company! Ethical, quality bedding at an affordable price!"
"Easy process. Fast delivery and good quality. Yet to put on bed!!!"
"Ordered a towel and a bath mat. Quality of the finished product is great, very soft towels with subtle colour. I will order again!"
"Easy to order and prompt delivery. Given me a headache though as not sure what I can use the cotton bags the pillows and duvet cover came in for. Strikes me as a bit of waste of good fairtrade organic cotton..."
Hi Nicola,

Thank you for your review. We're happy to hear that you found our products easy to order. Just a note on the cotton drawstring bags – we’re committed to nurturing our planet, so we put a lot of thought into ways to reduce as much waste as possible. The off-cuts from production are usually just thrown away, so we decided to turn the left-over pieces of fabric into reusable drawstring bags. You can use them to store your bed linen or things around your home, or perhaps when travelling to keep certain items together in your suitcase. We do hope you can find a use for them!
"Stylish and affordable hotel level luxury."
"Fast delivery. Crisp, good quality cotton, generously sized. I especially like the really deep fitted undersheet - no more sheets creeping up the side of the mattress or escaping from the corners!"
"Your sheets are as expected, beautiful percale. I would however like a selvedge on sheets, though I wonder how wide the percale loom is. The 2" side and end edges are unnecessary, as is the added head turning. This seems to be trying too hard. By all means give an extra wide turndown edge, but surely that should be simply the finishing of the length of sheet, not an added piece. I would have preferred the extra wide hem on the housewife pillow cases. Even my collectable find of Irish linen sheets are finished simply. Apart from that, your service, packaging and delivery are excellent. Thank you, Veronica Lowe"
Good morning Veronica, thank you very much for your review and feedback! The reason that we have side borders on our flat sheets is to add strength and durability so that they will last for years to come. We also designed them to have an extra wide top border so, again, there's added strength and to make it really simple to know which way round to put it on. I'm delighted to hear that you're happy with our service and hope that you're enjoying the quality of your new organic bedding.
"Lovely quality items arrived quickly, very friendly and efficient customer service."
"The set and extra sheets we ordered came (quickly!) beautifully wrapped and were super soft and crisp to touch. Both the white and the grey colours are pristine. My only disappoint is that we didn’t order more!"
"Good price, quick delivery"
"There could be more colour in the organic bedsheets. Kids organic bed sheets would be great too. Thx"
"So impressed with the quality. Sateen sheets are so soft and the fitted sheet stays put on the mattress. Would definitely buy products from here again!"
"Lovely sheets and towels. Great that quality and ethics can combine like this and at a reasonable price. Items came promptly and beautifully packaged too."
"Love the quality, silky softness, and style of my dove grey striped duvet set with matching bath towel set and contrasting bath mats. Superb finishing with piped seams on the pillowcases which have lovely deep envelope openings so the pillows tuck in nicely, and the addition of cute wooden buttons on the duvet cover. The pillowcases and duvet were packed in lovely cotton drawstring bags which I can use for other things. A nice touch together with eco friendly recyclable packaging, super fast delivery and lovely customer service with a follow up call. I will definitely buy again - straight away - and over time as more products are added to the range. Thank you!"
"I have recently purchased some sheets, duvet covers and pillow cases in the white, soft and smooth range. I have also purchased some towels. I am very pleased with all the items. The bedding really is beautifully soft and comfortable and a pleasure to sleep in. The towels are soft and absorbent and are not too fluffy so they don’t take up a lot of room in the washing machine. This is the first time I have bought organic linen and I looked on about a dozen different sites and found Dip & Doze seemed to offer the best quality for a reasonable price. I also appreciate knowing that they are following Fairtrade policies, so the workers who produce the products are being treated well and are not exposed to dangerous chemicals. All the goods arrived very quickly and I received speedy and satisfactory replies to any queries I had. Grace S"
"Bath mat is beautifully soft and luxurious and a great size. Very happy with my first purchase from D&D!"
"Very soft sheets and bath mat. Fast delivery."
"Beautiful quality bedding and speedy delivery. Thank you!"
Dip & Doze is rated 4.85 based on 138 reviews