Dip & Doze Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dip & Doze
Read Dip & Doze Reviews

About Dip & Doze:

The highest quality bedding and towels, certified organic and Fairtrade, reimagined for contemporary living. Shop online now!

hello@dipanddoze.com

Dip & Doze 5 star review on 17th March 2021
Deb M
Dip & Doze 5 star review on 8th March 2021
Lesley M
I’m so happy with our bedding. I went for the blush pink duvet set with the sateen finish and it is just lovely. I love the gentle sheen to the fabric. I was worried that it might be shiny but it’s not at all. It is so soft and washes really well. I love that they came with their own little bags for storage too. Such a lovely touch. The seam allowance is generous and it seems very well made. My only slight worry is how well the wooden buttons with cope with being laundered. They are coping so far but I wonder how they will last. But that minor worry aside this bedding is my new favourite thing. I keep finding excuses to go and lie on it!
Great to get such a fast delivery of my duvet cover! I love the feel of the cotton, and the colours are just what I wanted to bring a light & airy feel to our bedroom, especially with winter coming! We've not yet used it, as we are enjoying an Indian summer, next month perhaps!
Really lovely duvet set at a reasonable price. Definitely going to buy more .
Lovely feel to bedding, silky smooth. Feels more expensive tha it is.
Thank you for my beautiful sheets - the 'crisp and cool' has helped me have a better sleep and created a sanctuary in my bedroom. I will be purchasing another set .
Lovely products, good communication, thank you
Good quality bedding which is put together well. Would prefer more colours and an improvement to the website so that you can see colour combinations on a bed.
I ordered the original duvet set. A duvet set I would take to mean a duvet cover and fitted sheet . NOWHERE DO YOU SAY WHAT IT INCLUDES. Now I have received a cover and no fitted sheet and it is time consuming and annoying
Hi! Thanks for leaving this review. We're sorry to hear that you were expecting a fitted sheet with your duvet set, however on the 'Details' section of our product page it does state that the set comes with 2 Pillowcases and 1 Duvet Cover as all sheets are sold separately. If there's anything we can do to help alleviate the issue, please feel free to get in touch with our customer service team who would be happy to help.
I got the bedding and towels and they are lovely. The bedding is easy to put on and super soft and the towels are beautiful. It all comes really nicely packaged as well!
Everything was good -- bedsheet, delivery etc. I primarily ordered from here because of their fair-trade and sustainability credentials. It would be nice if there were more colour or pattern options for fitted sheets.
I was recommended Dip & Doze by a friend and I haven't looked back! The ordering process was straight forward and delivery very prompt. The bedding is fabulous......it feels like a great big hug!! I'm just about to order some more......
Lovely quality
Love the quality of the duvet covers I bought. Only issue I've experienced are the buttons - I've washed the white duvets I purchased and the stain of the wooden brown buttons has come onto the duvets.
Hi Alyson! Thanks so much for leaving this review. We're really sorry to hear you've had an issue with the button stain leaking. We are introducing new buttons shortly which will be stain free, however to prevent this from happening in the future, we recommend avoiding the buttons during ironing. We haven't had this issue before, and our customer service team would be happy to have a chat with you to sort it out. We'll be in touch shortly :)
Quick delivery, quality products. I wouldn't go anywhere else!
I adore my clean & crisp original duvet set. The material is lovely to sleep in and looks super sleek.
Great quality materials and efficient service
very nice sheets
Just luxury! I am absolutely delighted with bedding and sheet, it is super comfortable and I can't wait to jump straight onto bed. The quality is excellent and I will certainly be purchasing more.
Beautiful towels. I like the ethos of the business and the careful choice of sustainable packing materials to support the ethical product. Not sure whether the packs of silica gel are really necessary? The order arrived promptly too. I’m a very happy customer and will return when I need further household goods!
Hi Carolyn! Thanks so much for leaving this lovely review. We are so pleased to hear that you like our towels and brand ethos. As our towels and bed linen are shipped from India, silica gel is required to keep the product fresh and dry on it's journey.
There are plenty of bed linen companies around but Dip and Doze stand out for their superb quality and customer service. I chose the Cool and Crisp bedlinen and it has been wonderful to sleep on. It washes so well, even at low temperature and when compelled to, it irons smoothly too. I had to return some of the order and the customer service response and support was prompt, friendly and professional. I have recommended the company to several friends. I will shortly be ordering more of the bedding. Further designs would be welcome (and pls no grey!!).
Excellent website; Prompt delivery; Superking Soft and Smooth Base Sheet is a Great product so good gone for the pillow cases as well. Highly recommend!
Dip & Doze is rated 4.90 based on 1,599 reviews