Dip & Doze Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dip & Doze
Read Dip & Doze Reviews

About Dip & Doze:

The highest quality bedding and towels, certified organic and Fairtrade, reimagined for contemporary living. Shop online now!

hello@dipanddoze.com

Dip & Doze 5 star review on 9th August 2020
Paul Woolveridge
Dip & Doze 5 star review on 24th July 2020
Rachel Burnham
I’m so happy with our bedding. I went for the blush pink duvet set with the sateen finish and it is just lovely. I love the gentle sheen to the fabric. I was worried that it might be shiny but it’s not at all. It is so soft and washes really well. I love that they came with their own little bags for storage too. Such a lovely touch. The seam allowance is generous and it seems very well made. My only slight worry is how well the wooden buttons with cope with being laundered. They are coping so far but I wonder how they will last. But that minor worry aside this bedding is my new favourite thing. I keep finding excuses to go and lie on it!
Beautiful bedding - so soft to the touch! Lovely dove grey colour that gives a relaxing atmosphere to the bedroom. And the eco-friendly packaging was also much appreciated. Worth every penny!
Great products, great service, great values. Won’t go anywhere else now.
We love our Dip and Doze bed linen at The Grain Store and appreciate the lovely cotton and so do our guests! Thank you
Dip & Doze 5 star review on 25th October 2020
Absolutely delighted with my purchase. Excellent quality. My only suggestion would be to have bedding in more colours.
Delivered so nicely packaged with a useful info card on care of the duvets! Shipped and delivered efficiently from purchase date! Lively products, sheets feel lovely!
Smart sheets with a nice feel
Duvet set arrived in lovely, eco-friendly packaging with a personalised note. Good quality and a lovely colour (dusky pink).
amazing quality and customer service
We tried both the cool and crisp and the soft and smooth duvet cover, pillow cases, and fitted sheet. We are returning the cool and crisp version because it feels like paper and is not soft enough for us. On the other hand, 5 stars for the soft and smooth.
Purchased the original set in Nordic sky, beautiful bedding, so soft that it feels and looks like silk. So pleased and will definitely be buying more! Thank you Dip & Dose.
feels smooth, nice design, looks quite creased after drying in tumble dryer
Good Afternoon Kate,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review. If you’re using your tumble dryer we recommend removing your bedding while it's still warm and just before it's completely dry. By doing this last bit of drying naturally ( e.g. hanging over a banister, putting on the line, or laying the bedding flat on your bed) it’s like doing a touch of ironing without the hassle!
Love these sheets! I would only buy from Dip & Doze now. Quality and ethical. Perfect.
Beautiful bedding, a joy.
The sofest, comfiest bedding ever!

Initially had a problem with my duvet cover as it arrived with some marks on, however the helpful team responded to my email the same day and got a replacement shipped out which arrived only 2 days later! Delivery was very fast both times which was very impressive.

I can't believe how soft the cotton is, it honestly gets softer and comfier the more you sleep in it, so the quality actually improves over time which makes it way worth the money. I always try to shop sustainably where possible, but this can often mean a compromise on quality for a higher price, but that is not the case here. Worth the money 100%. Would definitely recommend!

Thanks again to the helpful and efficient customer service team!
Good Afternoon Emily,

Thank you very much for your wonderful review. Although we're so sorry about the initial issue. I'm glad that it was resolved swiftly.

We're delighted to hear that you support our ethos and are so happy with your new bed linen. We hope you'll continue to enjoy the quality year after year!
I ordered the blue stripe set. Initially I was disappointed with the colour, it seemed more grey. I felt the quality of the bed linen and decided to keep it. BEST decision ever, it’s beautifully soft, looks amazing and best still when the bed is made up it is definitely blue! 😊
It's great to find an outlet with a responsible attitude to sourcing materials. Even better when you discover how comfortable their bed covers are.
High quality sheet and good service. I like the company’s care for the environment too.
I've waited a long while for this set, as it wasn't in stock when I originally wanted to order and I'm not disappointed. The bedding arrived promptly and beautifully packaged. I washed the set today ready for putting on a guest bed this weekend. The quality is excellent and the duvet and pillow cases washed and ironed well. I might have got away without ironing if I'd put them on a slower spin speed. I'm really looking forward to seeing them on the bed. Thank you Dip and Doze for a quality product.
Excellent service. Lovely fitted sheet without the need for chemicals.
The quality of the products is exceptionally good. There is careful attention to detail eg with the discreet and tidy fastenings and the fabric is silky and luxurious. Ordering and delivery were easy and prompt.
Dip & Doze is rated 4.91 based on 945 reviews