Dip & Doze Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dip & Doze
Read Dip & Doze Reviews

About Dip & Doze:

The highest quality bedding and towels, certified organic and Fairtrade, reimagined for contemporary living. Shop online now!

hello@dipanddoze.com

Emma Jones
Dip & Doze 5 star review on 11th March 2020
Tessa Olley
More Photos & Videos
I’m so happy with our bedding. I went for the blush pink duvet set with the sateen finish and it is just lovely. I love the gentle sheen to the fabric. I was worried that it might be shiny but it’s not at all. It is so soft and washes really well. I love that they came with their own little bags for storage too. Such a lovely touch. The seam allowance is generous and it seems very well made. My only slight worry is how well the wooden buttons with cope with being laundered. They are coping so far but I wonder how they will last. But that minor worry aside this bedding is my new favourite thing. I keep finding excuses to go and lie on it!
Lovely fresh linen thoughtfully packaged. Promptly delivered
Great quick service.
Lovely soft crisp bedsheets. I can’t wait to order more
I can’t think of a way in which you could improve.
The website works well.
The turn round on an order is swift.
The product is beautifully presented and environmentally conscious at every stage.
The details such as the buttons are lovely and actually we didn’t need another set at all, it is to save me washing my other set and having to get it dry and back on the bed that day, despite having an airing cupboard with other bedding sets!
Very high quality bed linen. It arrived quickly, was beautifully and efficiently packaged. The cotton feels luxurious and the muted colours are elegant.
Excellent quality, good price, washes extremely well.
Beautiful cool sheets. Perfect for the hot weather wr*ve been having.
Absolutely love our bedding - high quality, incredibly comfortable & gorgeous colour. The reason I chose Dip & Doze was because it was recommended as an ethical & environmentally friendly product by “zerowastedoc” & their information seems to back this up. Thank you Dip and Doze!
Great size and weight to the fabric, and delivered swiftly!
Prompt service and lovely products all around! The bed sheets are sooo soft, it feels like sleeping on a cloud!
Washed the bedding before it went on the bed (sensitive skin) it was a bit noisy but really comfy, would be nice to have a larger selection of colours
Excellent service, an excellent product, cool crisp sheets - happy sleeping customers!
Ordered the flat sheet in pink percale. The pink is a sort of creamy/oyster colour and much nicer than pink pink. The quality is excellent, as is the packaging and quick delivery, added to which it is made of organic cotton and is Fairtrade. A winner all round. Worth the money and can happily recommend.
Excellent service; easy to use website and speedy delivery!
I purchased the king size Edged Set Cool and Crisp, and it is perfect!! Does what is says... helps to keep me cool, feels so luxurious and ticks my organic/ethical box too! ! I can’t wait to get my next set!! Thank you!
best ever fairtrade company cotton is amazing can't wait to get into bed
Great quality products, great service, delivery and minimal packaging!
Just as described - will be purchasing the fitted sheets too
Loved this item from the moment it was delivered. Eco conscious packaging is brilliant. The quality of the fitted sheet is beautiful. Feels fantastic. Will definitely purchase from this company again. Love their ethos.
I ordered the original duvet set in soft & smooth and it feels lovely, looks great, and is super well made. Quick delivery and the fabric bags are a nice addition too.
Lovely bedding