Dip & Doze Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dip & Doze
Read Dip & Doze Reviews

About Dip & Doze:

The highest quality bedding and towels, certified organic and Fairtrade, reimagined for contemporary living. Shop online now!

hello@dipanddoze.com

Centrepoint,
Marshall Stevens Way,
Manchester

Tell us how Dip & Doze made you happy
I’m so happy with our bedding. I went for the blush pink duvet set with the sateen finish and it is just lovely. I love the gentle sheen to the fabric. I was worried that it might be shiny but it’s not at all. It is so soft and washes really well. I love that they came with their own little bags for storage too. Such a lovely touch. The seam allowance is generous and it seems very well made. My only slight worry is how well the wooden buttons with cope with being laundered. They are coping so far but I wonder how they will last. But that minor worry aside this bedding is my new favourite thing. I keep finding excuses to go and lie on it!
I purchased the original set in soft and smooth in white. This is the nicest bedding I have ever used. Getting into bed with this bedding is amazing. The quality is very high and I love the eco friendly coconut buttons. I recommend this bedding to all my friends and family.
Excellent quality and dispatched quickly
This is my 3rd Dip and Doze purchase ant hey never fail to amaze me. We love it, soft, warm, and exactly what I was looking for. Thank you
Friendly customer service and we really love the bedding! It feels really good quality and is very comfortable.
Very pleased - I've been trying to find the right bedding for years, and have been disappointed by much more expensive options. It's super-comfortable (we went for Soft & Smooth, which is perfect and not too silky-looking), and I really appreciate the focus on sustainability.
Beautiful soft bedding and such an amazing ethical company .I ordered the white bedding set and am going to order the soft grey next .Fantastic quality and price and also knowing you have helped the planet too its a winner for me .
Speedy delivery, really good-quality bedding and great customer service when I had a query about a product. An excellent company with good sustainable credentials, and I now wouldn't buy bedding from anywhere else :)
Love my new pillow cases which arrived in good time and beautifully packed. Generous in size, cool and crisp just what is needed for those hot nights.
Perfect bedding exactly what I wanted. Good quality crisp and cool sheets, sustainable and environmentally friendly in perfect light colour options. If I had a bedding company myself this is exactly what I would do. Thank you for creating excellent products!
Well-made product, good customer service and prompt delivery.
The best bedding ever. Beautiful. Feels like the luxury it is.
Sheet is good quality so far. We wanted something ethically sound and this ticked that box. Good fast delivery and the sheet fits well. I guess time will tell how long it lasts but very impressed with everything after a couple of weeks.
This is my first experience of Dip & Doze. I’m very impressed indeed! The ordering, communication and delivery timing etc are all great.
The duvet cover & pillow cases I ordered are of a beautiful quality and were beautifully presented in their own little storage bags. I’ve been looking for a quality bedding company for some time now, I think I’ve found it!
I’ve washed the items before trying them to sleep in, so first night in this bedding is tonight! It looks gorgeous on our bed.
Love my new bed sheets! They feel so luxurious and although fairly pricey, no where near what some brands charge and I’d say these are better! Definately worth the money. I love the whole sustainable and organic side of the brand too. 10/10. The only thing that I’d say could be changed is that the bedding did come in a recycled plastic bag, this would be even better if it was just wrapped in some brown paper or something similar. Could even argue that they don’t need any wrapping as they’re already in the offcut bags. Love them!
Good Morning Zoe,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us a review. We're delighted to hear that you're happy with the quality of your new bedding!

When our business started out, we decided to use recycled plastic for our inner packaging to make use of this secondary good and make sure that our products stay perfectly clean and dry. However, our view on sustainability is ever-evolving. We’ve been working hard behind the scenes on the best solution and have now developed inner packaging that’s 100% compostable.

As our aim is to be as environmentally friendly as possible, we haven't re-packaged our slightly older stock. So, some orders may still arrive in recycled plastic. Soon, we’ll be completely plastic-free and part of a community of pioneering business leaders.

I hope that helps!
Great quality sheet, just what my bed needed
Beautiful bedding... lovely quality.
Good experience with Dip and Doze. The sheets are nice and comfy. The post sale service is really good - I accidentally ordered a set that was out of stock so they contacted me and offered a refund or a view delivery date.
So pleased to find this local, ethical company - only bought pillowcases but their organic fairtrade cotton bedding is lovely from what I've seen! Quick delivery, and they even use offcuts to make cute drawstring bags :) I definitely recommend and will use again!
Dip & Doze 5 star review on 24th January 2021
Wonderful top-quality products and excellent customer service. Can only recommend and will buy again from them!
I love my new bedclothes.
Dip & Doze is rated 4.91 based on 1,135 reviews