Dip & Doze Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dip & Doze
Read Dip & Doze Reviews

About Dip & Doze:

The highest quality bedding and towels, certified organic and Fairtrade, reimagined for contemporary living. Shop online now!

hello@dipanddoze.com

Centrepoint,
Marshall Stevens Way,
Manchester

Tell us how Dip & Doze made you happy
I’m so happy with our bedding. I went for the blush pink duvet set with the sateen finish and it is just lovely. I love the gentle sheen to the fabric. I was worried that it might be shiny but it’s not at all. It is so soft and washes really well. I love that they came with their own little bags for storage too. Such a lovely touch. The seam allowance is generous and it seems very well made. My only slight worry is how well the wooden buttons with cope with being laundered. They are coping so far but I wonder how they will last. But that minor worry aside this bedding is my new favourite thing. I keep finding excuses to go and lie on it!
Great eco friendly packaging including tape for the box! Products seem really nice and fab quality! Can’t wait to sleep in them.. can’t give any info on how well they are after washing or over time. But so far so great!!
Lovely bathrobe. Very good quality. Only minor issue for me is the towelling lining is a thinner than expected, but that means the robe is not bulky. Can’t have everything I guess.
Our new duvet set is perfect. It’s great quality and is well made. It feels so soft and luxurious.
I was searching high and low for a sustainable Christmas gift for my wife, and Ellie at Dip & Doze was extremely helpful in assisting me with finding the perfect present. I can’t wait to see her face light up when she opens it on Christmas Day!
A lovely, quality duvet cover. More money but worth it for the quality, ethical cotton. Feels lovely & comes in a lovely cotton bag :)
Wonderfully crunchy, rustle-y, beautifully made and quality finished duvet cover. 5 gold stars.
Super comfy bed sheet. It's a bit on the pricier side but the soft feel of the organic cotton with high thread count is worth the extra pounds
Lovely set, very stylish and doesn't need ironing. Came in lovely cloth bags that we will repurpose. Very happy.
I am thrilled with the new bedding the colour is just perfect. This was for our spare room which will not be used until the Christmas period but have no worries. Excellent service thank you.
Beautiful and soft!
The duvet set I bought arrived quickly, well packed and well made. Cotton is soft and it's great to sleep under. Only slight quibble was that I was expecting the blue stripe to be bluer, but love it all the same.
Thank you Dip & Doze for providing fitted sheets in organic, ethically sourced cotton to fit our extra-deep mattress. And for delivering them in entirely recyclable packaging. Quality is great and we are very happy with our purchase.
Excellent towels!
Lovely duvet set, the colour - dove grey - is just right and the corner pockets that stop the duvet falling out are a really great idea! Feels good quality cotton, thank you
This is the best bedding I’ve ever purchased!
I loved my first set so much I bought a second, and as presents for family too- really can’t recommend enough. The best nights sleep when they’re on!
Once again, delighted with my purchases. All bedrooms in the house have now been dipped and dozed! Can’t see past Dip & Doze for quality, responsibly made bedding.
Beautiful high quality bedding that feels so luxurious. I’ve ordered some more.
I’ve got three Dip & Doze duvet sets, cool and crisp and also soft and smooth. They are absolutely amazing. When I go to bed I feel happiness! Thank you Dip & Doze.
Amazing quality! Well worth buying, I bought face towels and pillow cases 1 year ago and they are still in amazing shape and great quality
Dip & Doze is rated 4.89 based on 1,658 reviews