Dip & Doze Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Dip & Doze

About Dip & Doze: The highest quality bedding and towels, certified organic and Fairtrade, reimagined for contemporary living. Shop online now!

hello@dipanddoze.com

Centrepoint,
Marshall Stevens Way,
Manchester

How would you rate Dip & Doze?

"High quality products (bedding), excellent customer service - knowledgable and professional. Only bugbear - some unecessary plastic packaging; turn off the plastic tap!!"
We're delighted to hear that you're happy with your recent purchase! Just to let you know, although we use recyclable plastic bags to prevent our products from getting damaged, we are currently working hard to replace these with fully biodegradable bags.
"Lovely duvet set. Feels and looks good."
"Excellent duvet and pillow set for my son’s “big boy” bed. Looks great and very happy with our purchase!"
"Impressive quality sheets and - given they are organic cotton - good value too."
"Thank you Dip and Doze.... after years of expensive, time-wasting, uncomfortable sleeps, I have found my Prince Charming of soft sheets, no more frogs for me!"
"Made my first purchase recently and was delighted with the result! Fitted sheet cool and crisp as marketed and beautifully packed. Delivery on time. Have since purchased a duvet set as well. Contacted Dip and Doze to give positive feedback and received a prompt and pleasant acknowledgement. Well done Dip and Doze!"
"Fantastic quality and Beautiful in its Simplicity. I’ve already recommended your products and will be purchasing again from you."
"Haven't slept with it yet but great ordering and fast delivery. Thanks."
"I spent a lot of time looking at different sellers of cotton bedding and realised how much there was to understand . My final decision was simple and went for the organic and fairtrade option. Well priced, lovely quality and quick delivery. I have yet to wash my bedding set and given a positive out come , I intend to buy another two sets and ditch my polyester cotton that has worked hard but was never as lovely to sleep in as my new bedding."
"Great quality bedding and fantastic customer service. I will definitely recommend you to my family and friends."
"Beautiful crisp white sheets. Cool crisp and classic- and friendly to the world at the same time. Perfect. I’m looking forward to your towels coming available if they are the same quality."
"You certainly managed to impress my teenage sons. I ordered 2 fitted sheets, one for each son, and they really noticed the difference. They thought the sheets were warmer and smoother than their usual sheets. I will certainly be using you again."
"Very good customer service and speedy delivery. Sheets are gorgeous looking and comfortable."
"ALL AS PROMISED ON THEIR WEBSITE......TERRIFIC VALUE FOR MONEY THE MONEY"
"Excellent product and prompt delivery. Beautifully packed.."
"I absolutely love the duvet and pillow covers set ordered! Such a great quality of cotton, thickness, softness and design. I have ordered it for my daughter, silky white with blue stars sheets...but I think I want it for myself now! After I’ve seen it and felt it! Th cotton bags they come in will be us full as laundry bags in the future too. Thank you Dip&Doze. Feels like a real treat!"
"Really impressed - delivery was super quick. LOVE gorgeous bags that the bedding comes in and the bedding it’s self is beautiful! Will be ordering a second set for sure."
"The quality of the duvet cover and pillow cases are absolutely outstanding. The feel of the organic cotton weave is extremely soft and is of high quality. The fit is as expected for the UK bed sizing. Packaging is superb in a good strong box with the contents in individual cotton bags and polythene for protection. Delivery is extremely fast and our order arrived within 24 hours. The reassurance of a 30 day money back guarantee is very good, but you will never need to use it. In summary a 100% good product, service and very ethical. Well Done."
"Delighted with our new bed linen which was delivered quickly and with items packed in their own cotton drawstring cases, which was a lovely touch. The bedclothes are soft and fresh-looking and wash well. It's great to have such ethically-sourced and organic products."
"Arrived on time, beautifully packaged, gorgeous feel and dreamy night's sleep. Washed well and ironed easily. Thank you Dip and Doze."
Dip & Doze is rated 4.94 based on 33 reviews