Dip & Doze Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dip & Doze
Read Dip & Doze Reviews

About Dip & Doze:

The highest quality bedding and towels, certified organic and Fairtrade, reimagined for contemporary living. Shop online now!

hello@dipanddoze.com

Centrepoint,
Marshall Stevens Way,
Manchester

Tell us how Dip & Doze made you happy
Excellent quality bedding exactly as described. Prompt delivery and nicely packaged. It feels even better knowing the items are ethically sourced. Thank you.
Gorgeous sheets - best we’ve ever had! Can’t wait to buy our next set and the fitted sheet to match. Can’t wait for them to get more stock 🤞🤞
I bought the blue stripe duvet set for my son. It is such lovely quality; soft, yet cool. I rarely write reviews, but felt compelled to recommend this great company.
Lovely smooth cotton and the star design gives enough twinkle for the Christmas season!
So soft! Love it. Thank you.
Bought for my grand daughters for Christmas and they feel lovely and soft. The packaging was good and the delivery prompt. Very pleased, thank you.
Beautifully soft sheets, really pleased with the quality, would defiantly order again. Arrived quickly and love the cloth bags- although the fact that they were wrapped in plastic was a tad disappointing!
Good Morning Hannah,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review, we're delighted to hear that you're happy with the quality of your new bedding!

With regards to your dislike of plastic, we’re completely with you! When our business started out, we decided to use recycled plastic to make use of this secondary good that is a huge problem. However, we listened to our customers and have been working hard behind the scenes—refining our ideas and working on the best solution.

We’ve now developed packaging that’s 100% compostable. As our aim is to be as environmentally friendly as possible, we haven’t re-packaged our slightly older stock that’s wrapped in recycled plastic in our compostable bags. So, some orders may still arrive in recycled plastic but soon we’ll be completely plastic free.
Very good service and quick delivery. Goods appear to be well made and of good quality although quite difficult to iron.
Thank you very much for your review. We're delighted to hear that you're happy with the quality of your new bedding!

If it helps, we have a blog post with some top tips on making your bedding easier to wash and iron, which can be found here: https://www.dipanddoze.com/blog/how-to-care-for-your-organic-cotton-bedding/

It's also worth noting that our soft & smooth bedding is naturally wrinkle-resistant for any future purchases.

I hope that helps! If you have any further questions just let us know.
Very light and comfy sheets! Perfect!
The best bedding I’ve ever bought! So soft - like sleeping on a cloud ☁️Took me ages to find bedding that was both GOTS certified and Fair Trade - will definitely buy again.
Lovely quality bath mats which arrived very quickly. I would highly rate this product and provider.
Love the quality of the product - everything down to the packaging was considered and beautifully designed. Particularly love the ethical / sustainable angle.
I was very pleased with the helpful advice given over the phone. The website is clear and easy to use. The philosophy of the company is clear. I am pleased to have found a source of what appears to be good quality bed linen and towels made in an environmentally and socially acceptable way. The big disappointment was not being able to source king size pillow cases from you.
I love Dip & Doze because it is the perfect combination of experience, quality, style and sustainability.
Snug as a bug in a rug
Great quality of organic cotton bedding, good service, little and environmentally-friendly packaging, website very clear, easy to order, reasonable prizes. I do not order anywhere else anymore. It is hard to find such quality of organic cotton bedding.
Amazing quality super white can’t ask fir anything better really!
Quick delivery. Lovely packaging. Ethical. Very pleased.
I ordered the single duvet set in Original White for my kids – love them. Soft fabric with no shine. Now about to order flat sheets to match.
Beautiful product, so soft and god value
Dip & Doze is rated 4.87 based on 335 reviews