Dip & Doze Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dip & Doze
Read Dip & Doze Reviews

About Dip & Doze:

The highest quality bedding and towels, certified organic and Fairtrade, reimagined for contemporary living. Shop online now!

hello@dipanddoze.com

Centrepoint,
Marshall Stevens Way,
Manchester

Tell us how Dip & Doze made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
The most comfortable and stylish bedding. This is my second set of bedding from dip and doze and I would not go anywhere else. Excellent quality product and service.
OMG this is the best, softest, most comfotable and well fitting sheet I have ever bought! I love it. Thank you xx
Really soft, beautiful products. I have had these a month now and can safely say I want to bin all my existing linen. Love it!! The rest of family seem to like it too.
Super service and a great product.
I was very disappointed when my blue stripe duvet cover arrived and it was definitely a grey stripe. Perhaps you need to improve the accuracy of the colours on your website. I was very pleased with the white fitted sheet. I also thought the customer service via email I had was very good, understanding and helpful.
Good Afternoon Janet,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review. We're delighted to hear that you are pleased with the fitted sheet and customer service! Although we’re so sorry to hear about your disappointment with the shade of blue. As discussed via email the shade of blue used for the blue stripe set is a muted blue with a grey undertone. We're very sorry if this isn’t completely clear on our website. I’m pleased to let you know that we’re going to be updating our website photography really soon, so the colours will be more clear.

I hope that helps.
Lovely quality - would definitely buy again. Suggest you remove the plastic bags containing the items, as they already have a fabric bag to keep them clean in transit.
Good Morning Christine,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We're delighted to hear that you're happy with the quality of your new bedding! Although we're sorry to hear about your disappointment with the recycled plastic bags.

When our business started out, we decided to use recycled plastic bags for our inner packaging to make use of this secondary good. The reason this is necessary is so that our products stay perfectly clean and dry. However, our views on sustainability are ever-evolving, which is why we are proud to say that we’ve now developed inner packaging that’s 100% compostable.

As our aim is to be as environmentally friendly as possible, we won’t be re-packaging our slightly older stock. So some orders may still arrive in recycled plastic. Soon, we’ll be completely plastic-free and part of a community of pioneering business leaders.

I hope that helps!
We're delighted with our new duvet set from Dip & Doze (grey stripe). It looks great, is super-comfortable, and I sleep easier knowing it's ethically produced :-)
Beautiful duvet set that was lovely packaged. I'll definitely buy again.
I have tried other suppliers of organic cotton bed clothes in the past and Dip & Doze win by a country mile. Both the material and the manufacturing are first rate. Very pleased with purchase.
The best cotton sheets I have ever purchased. Lovely silky feel, washed well and very easy to iron. Wonderful to sleep in!!!
Excellent products, great online shopping experience - and fair trade and organic too. Seriously, what is there not to love?!
Very good quality duvet cover and pillowcase set plus a seriously king-sized sheet. Also delivery was very prompt.
Very good! You could consider not using plastic in your packaging to follow through with your ethos.
Good Morning Dorle,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We're delighted to hear that you're happy with the quality of your new bedding! Although we're sorry to hear about your disappointment with the recycled plastic.

Our brand is rooted in a dislike for waste so, when our business started out, we made the decision to use recycled plastic to make use of this secondary good. This is necessary so that our products stay perfectly clean and dry. However, we’ve been working hard behind the scenes and are proud to announce that we’ve developed inner packaging that’s 100% compostable.

We love our new sheets and are just about to order another set!
I bought a blue stripped duvet cover and pillowcase set. The quality is excellent and is exactly as described. I love the softness of the cotton. The trim around the edge and the wooden buttons add a lovely finishing touch. It arrived in a neat and tidy package and I knew right away that I bought a product made with care put into every detail and I really appreciate something like that. Thankyou. Helen.
AMAZING!! I cant explain the quality of Dip & Doze bedding,love love love! Thankyou Will order again and again honestly I’ve bought a lot of high street quality bedding and it’s rubbish compared to you guys!
Good quality, I believe, but disappointed that striped duvet covers and pillows in grey are a different colour to the fitted sheet in grey.
Good Afternoon Jennifer,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review, we're delighted to hear that you're happy with the quality of your new bedding. I’m sorry to hear about your disappointment with the colour difference between the grey stripe set and the sheets. We designed the grey stripe set and sheets in different shades of grey that complement each other, but I’m sorry if this isn’t completely clear on our site. I’m pleased to let you now that we’re going to be launching sheets in the same shade as our grey striped bedding really, really soon. Just keep an eye out on your emails if you’ve subscribed to our newsletter or on social media to be the 1st to know when our new bedding launches.
Hands down the best bed linen I have ever slept in. Nicer than any hotel bed. The one major negative is that I can't get out of bed in the morning. Even my cat prefers these bed sheets because I can't get her up either!
Really quick delivery and lovely quality fabrics. I was super excited for my first nights sleep in my new sheets!
I have been looking for organic cotton towels for a while and these ones are perfect. Super soft and fluffy, they feel good quality and I'm sure they will last well
Dip & Doze is rated 4.88 based on 460 reviews