Dip & Doze Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dip & Doze
Read Dip & Doze Reviews

About Dip & Doze:

The highest quality bedding and towels, certified organic and Fairtrade, reimagined for contemporary living. Shop online now!

hello@dipanddoze.com

Dip & Doze 5 star review on 15th February 2021
Andy G
Dip & Doze 5 star review on 31st January 2021
Daisy C
I’m so happy with our bedding. I went for the blush pink duvet set with the sateen finish and it is just lovely. I love the gentle sheen to the fabric. I was worried that it might be shiny but it’s not at all. It is so soft and washes really well. I love that they came with their own little bags for storage too. Such a lovely touch. The seam allowance is generous and it seems very well made. My only slight worry is how well the wooden buttons with cope with being laundered. They are coping so far but I wonder how they will last. But that minor worry aside this bedding is my new favourite thing. I keep finding excuses to go and lie on it!
Love them. I was not sure at first, but ordered a couple of items and the quality is fantastic. Really great customer service, good communication. Really impressed.
Bought 3 light grey towels. They arrived promptly in packaging which could all be recycled. The towels have washed well. They are lovely and soft plus they have a handy stitched loop for hanging your towel on a hook. Would definitely buy from Dip & Doze again.
Lovely soft fabric in subtle colours
Excellent service, delivery within days. Colour exactly as expected. Sheet, duvet cover and pillow cases excellent quality.
Beautifully soft luxurious bedding, a joy to sleep in I ordered the blush pink colour, really subtle and lovely I’ll definitely be ordering some more items
Lovely quality products good for the environment too what is not to love!
Excellent service and excellent quality
Just wonderful. So soft and comfortable. Had previously bought new bedlinen for ourselves and have now had to update the children's too!
Great service, very happy with the new Dip & Doze bedding
These are the most beautiful organic sheets and duvet sets I have ever bought I am delighted the delivery was smooth and fast
Great service and impressively quick delivery, we are yet to use the sheets and towels but they all appear lovely. We can't wait to use them and see how nice they really are!
Easy ordering, fast delivery, fantastic quality. I love my duvet & pillow case set. Beautiful colour and lovely and crisp.
Beautiful! Lovely company to deal with
Fabulous product, exactly as described, arrived quickly
Well, what can I say!! My daughter bought a duvet set first and kept telling me to buy one as well!! I now know why, it’s so so soft and luxurious and well worth the money, go on, treat yourself, you won’t regret it!!
Beautiful sheets and towels - silky smooth!
Fantastic Product! I searched for a long time for a truly Organic bed set that was certified, stylish and reasonable priced and this was it. It has washed well, smells clean and fits nicely. Delivery was on time and I will be using this company again.
I did a lot of searching on the web to find a good quality sheet. I am the sort of person who would rather buy secondhand in a charity shop and get good quality for less than buy new, and I have indeed found some bargains that way, but couldn't find any sheets at the moment. I would much rather be able to feel what I'm buying, but shopping in real shops is now very difficult - particularly for me unless I travel what I consider is too far, as we no longer have a decent shop selling bed linen in our small market town. So I ordered one of your "Cool and crisp" sheets in a super king size, being delighted to find that they are also organic. I had given up hope of finding organic sheets at a price we could afford. The order came quickly, in fact quicker than expected. Looking at it, I was very pleased with the quality of the stitching (I sew so I know what I'm looking for) and liked the fact that the sheet has a traditional large hem at one end. In fact all the hems are bigger than is standard. Despite the advice on the label to wash at 40 degrees I washed it (before first use) at 60, as I always do with bedding and towels. I have no idea whether it shrank, but I can say that it is PLENTY big enough to tuck in well ALL ROUND the bed. It feels absolutely lovely to sleep on on these hot nights. I only ordered one to see what the quality was like but I will be ordering another. I will be recommending you! Congratulations on selling such a good product at a very reasonable price.
I absolutely love my new bedding from Dip and Doze. It looks beautiful and feels very luxurious. I will no longer purchase bedding from White Company as the difference in quality is night and day.
Excellent quality, washes well and for me good enough not to iron! Soft against the skin and looks good. Useful little bags too.
Dip & Doze is rated 4.90 based on 1,471 reviews