Dip & Doze Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Dip & Doze

About Dip & Doze: The highest quality bedding and towels, certified organic and Fairtrade, reimagined for contemporary living. Shop online now!

hello@dipanddoze.com

Centrepoint,
Marshall Stevens Way,
Manchester

Tell us how Dip & Doze made you happy

Sharon M
"I LOVE my Dip and Doze linen. Using it in our organic holiday let, Arallt Holiday Cottage in N Wales, and our guests love it too ❤️ Feels so luxurious and crisp and clean. Stays that way after washing too."
Naomi C
"I love Dip and Doze. I love the values they stand for, the quality of the goods and the customer service. My guests also love them. I also really like the little linen bags they come in, perhaps next time, the plastic bags could be left out. Cheers Naomi"
Rebecca L
"Having searched for a fitted sheet that ‘stays put’, I was so pleased to find Dip & Doze. Ethical, organic, British..ticking all the right boxes but I’ve always shied away from 100% cotton, not any more. So comfortable & have definitely slept better & the sheet stays on our 30cm deep mattress! I love the simplicity of the striped duvet cover and will definitely recommend to friends and family."
"Easy site to use...clear explanations...the product seems even better than I expected. Have only had for a few days but the fabric seems amazing!"
"Ordered a grey stripe duvet set, extra pillowcases and two fitted sheets. All arrived beautifully packaged, and are excellent quality. The cotton used is a decent weight yet is cool at night to sleep on and under. Wash well too. Definitely recommend, off to buy the white set now!"
"Prompt delivery and quality product"
"Wonderful quality, beautifully made product AND great ethics - I couldn't ask for more"
"High quality, extremely comfortable and no sweats!"
"Received lovely soft organic sheets for my son."
"Absolutely beautiful bedding. Exactly what I'd been looking for and at a fair price too. The quality is amazing. Very pleased with the service and speed of delivery and will definitely order again."
"I ordered sheets, duvet covers, pillow cases and towels for my B&B from Dip & Doze and they're great. Really high quality and ethically made too."
"I just love Dip & Doze, gradually I’m building my bed and bath collection. The quality is exceptional and it’s all fair-trade organic cotton. Delivery is quick and easy. I would recommend you to hive them a go."
"We can't fault the service provided, our sheets arrived very quickly and are super soft!"
"Lovely silky sheets (and I love the bag they come in!)"
"I bought bedsheets and bath towels, the quality is amazing ! Everything was delivered in two days."
"Love both the sheets and the towels. Both are super soft and feel like great quality. I love the little hooks on the towels! What a lovely touch! :-)"
"Excellent quality. Fantastic service. Thank you!"
"Had to buy the bottom bed sheet after buying just the duvet cover initially. These sheets are very soft, clearly good quality and really breathable so a must have for summer."
"My duvet cover is beautiful, with its simple white trim, and has a nice soft texture. I am happy to be supporting organic farming that provides a fair price to sppliers. Jane"
"As a family we're trying to buy less stuff, and when we do have to buy, to choose companies who are treating the planet and people well. Dip and Doze have met all our requirements, right through to delivery. Organic, fairtrade cotton, delivered in recycled card packaging, paper tape, and a recycled plastic bag to protect the sheet (which you're invited to return). It's not often a so-called eco choice delivers at every point. I'm usually let down by the packaging to be honest. So big kudos to @dipanddoze who have a brilliant company ethic, from concept through to delivery. Thank you for efforts and your values ❤ oh - and the bed sheets are a perfect fit and feel wonderful - I'll be back for more."
"We bought the fitted sheets for our bed and love them! They feel so soft and cool against the skin. Highly recommended"
"I’m so pleased with all my duvet covers , pillow cases and fitted sheets - really beautifully soft (crisp and cool option) and such a pleasure to get into bed although they’re all a bit too snuggly and comfy that I find it hard to leave my bed in the mornings! Pretty stripes and stars have turned out so much nicer than I imagined . I am however hoping that the embroidered stars will withstand all the washing - one or two stars aren’t quite perfectly finished, with some loose threads, so I will have to be careful to prevent them unravelling whilst being laundered. Fingers crossed!"
Hi Hilary,

We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying the quality of your new bedding! We always take great pride and care in ensuring all of our products are perfectly finished and would expect all of the embroidery detail on our amongst the stars bedding to be secured so it lasts year after year. If you notice this isn't the case after washing, please let us know by emailing hello@dipanddoze.com.
Dip & Doze is rated 4.87 based on 203 reviews