Dip & Doze Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Dip & Doze

About Dip & Doze: The highest quality bedding and towels, certified organic and Fairtrade, reimagined for contemporary living. Shop online now!

hello@dipanddoze.com

Centrepoint,
Marshall Stevens Way,
Manchester

Tell us how Dip & Doze made you happy

- No results match this filter query -
[reset filters]

Patricia P
"These sheets and pillow cases are really luxurious and top quality will certainly buy more"
Maya M
"I’ve bought from Dip and Doze twice now and each time I’ve been equally pleased. I especially love the packaging and the use of the scrapped materials to create bags. I can not recommend Dip and Doze enough."
"I love Dip and Doze. I love the values they stand for, the quality of the goods and the customer service. My guests also love them. I also really like the little linen bags they come in, perhaps next time, the plastic bags could be left out. Cheers Naomi"
Dip & Doze is rated 4.87 based on 277 reviews