Dip & Doze Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dip & Doze
Read Dip & Doze Reviews

About Dip & Doze:

The highest quality bedding and towels, certified organic and Fairtrade, reimagined for contemporary living. Shop online now!

hello@dipanddoze.com

Dip & Doze 5 star review on 15th February 2021
Andy G
Dip & Doze 5 star review on 31st January 2021
Daisy C
I regret to have to inform you that I will be returning the bed sheet as not suitable to my requirements. I accept that it is soft but it is not as smooth as I require. I have a very sensitive skin and am looking for something smoother than the sheet which you sent me. If you can suggest something better I would be grateful. John T Le Page
Good Afternoon John, Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review. Although we're so sorry to hear about your disappointment with the bedsheet. Organic cotton has the wonderful quality of getting softer with every wash so our bedding continues to soften over time. It's also worth noting that organic cotton is hypoallergenic so it is suitable for more sensitive skin. I hope that helps. If you would like to, you can email us at hello@dipanddoze.com and we can chat about this further.
The duvet set arrived with two odd pillowcases, one silver embroidery and one white. Disappointing. Still waiting for replacement to complete my bedding set. Hopefully it will arrive soon. The quality of the bedding appears good.
Thank you for your review Sally; we apologise again for the mix up with one of your pillow cases. All our pillow cases are packaged in pairs at our factory, so it's most unusual that one of them would be the wrong colour. I can see your replacement pillow cases have been delivered to you today. We hope you're delighted with the quality of your new bedding and that you'll come back to Dip & Doze very soon to explore more of our beautifully simple range.
Dip & Doze is rated 4.90 based on 1,395 reviews