Dip & Doze Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dip & Doze
Read Dip & Doze Reviews

About Dip & Doze:

The highest quality bedding and towels, certified organic and Fairtrade, reimagined for contemporary living. Shop online now!

hello@dipanddoze.com

Dip & Doze 5 star review on 9th August 2020
Paul Woolveridge
Dip & Doze 5 star review on 24th July 2020
Rachel Burnham
I’m so happy with our bedding. I went for the blush pink duvet set with the sateen finish and it is just lovely. I love the gentle sheen to the fabric. I was worried that it might be shiny but it’s not at all. It is so soft and washes really well.
I love that they came with their own little bags for storage too. Such a lovely touch.
The seam allowance is generous and it seems very well made. My only slight worry is how well the wooden buttons with cope with being laundered. They are coping so far but I wonder how they will last.
But that minor worry aside this bedding is my new favourite thing. I keep finding excuses to go and lie on it!
Another reason for me to stay in bed longer
My blue stripe duvet set came today. Arrived promptly, was packaged well. Quality of fabric is excellent with a lovely crisp feeling. I have sensitive skin and try and avoid chemicals so am pleased that the material is organic and fair trade. Would order again in future.
I have been looking for some time for quality towels at a fair price point and Dip & Doze was recommended by a friend. My order lived up to expectations in term of style and premium quality will be a returning customer!
Simply beautiful, informative website, makes choosing and ordering blissful. Despite all the present restrictions the bedding arrived very quickly. Then the real pleasure began. Packed in fabulous drawstring bags with a hint of what was to come, superior quality fabric and sublime workmanship, what a pleasure at bed time, divine!
It makes sense to have superior quality when there are huge environmental concerns and to order from a company so committed to quality spot-on ethics.
Really happy with our new bedding- quality, comfort, lovely design & still affordable!
Even the packaging is reusable! :)
Dip & Doze 5 star review on 7th January 2020
Your sheets are as expected, beautiful percale. I would however like a selvedge on sheets, though I wonder how wide the percale loom is. The 2" side and end edges are unnecessary, as is the added head turning. This seems to be trying too hard. By all means give an extra wide turndown edge, but surely that should be simply the finishing of the length of sheet, not an added piece. I would have preferred the extra wide hem on the housewife pillow cases. Even my collectable find of Irish linen sheets are finished simply. Apart from that, your service, packaging and delivery are excellent. Thank you, Veronica Lowe
Good morning Veronica, thank you very much for your review and feedback! The reason that we have side borders on our flat sheets is to add strength and durability so that they will last for years to come. We also designed them to have an extra wide top border so, again, there's added strength and to make it really simple to know which way round to put it on. I'm delighted to hear that you're happy with our service and hope that you're enjoying the quality of your new organic bedding.
Received my first order very quickly, presentation very impressive and the duvet cover set was perfect. Very happy with my first order from Dip and Doze and most important for me ethically produced textiles.
Gorgeous bed linen this is the first order I have placed and I’m so impressed with the quality of the bed linen and also the speed of delivery will definitely be purchasing again.
We purchased a lovely organic soft sheet for our small holiday cottage on our our organic farm. We want the cottage to provide a lovely experience to the visitors and the sheet is perfect to help with this! The sheet came quickly and beautifully wrapped what a treat.
Dip & Doze is rated 4.91 based on 952 reviews