Dip & Doze Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dip & Doze
Read Dip & Doze Reviews

About Dip & Doze:

The highest quality bedding and towels, certified organic and Fairtrade, reimagined for contemporary living. Shop online now!

hello@dipanddoze.com

Centrepoint,
Marshall Stevens Way,
Manchester

Tell us how Dip & Doze made you happy
Your sheets are as expected, beautiful percale. I would however like a selvedge on sheets, though I wonder how wide the percale loom is. The 2" side and end edges are unnecessary, as is the added head turning. This seems to be trying too hard. By all means give an extra wide turndown edge, but surely that should be simply the finishing of the length of sheet, not an added piece. I would have preferred the extra wide hem on the housewife pillow cases. Even my collectable find of Irish linen sheets are finished simply. Apart from that, your service, packaging and delivery are excellent. Thank you, Veronica Lowe
Good morning Veronica, thank you very much for your review and feedback! The reason that we have side borders on our flat sheets is to add strength and durability so that they will last for years to come. We also designed them to have an extra wide top border so, again, there's added strength and to make it really simple to know which way round to put it on. I'm delighted to hear that you're happy with our service and hope that you're enjoying the quality of your new organic bedding.
Received my first order very quickly, presentation very impressive and the duvet cover set was perfect. Very happy with my first order from Dip and Doze and most important for me ethically produced textiles.
Gorgeous bed linen this is the first order I have placed and I’m so impressed with the quality of the bed linen and also the speed of delivery will definitely be purchasing again.
We purchased a lovely organic soft sheet for our small holiday cottage on our our organic farm. We want the cottage to provide a lovely experience to the visitors and the sheet is perfect to help with this! The sheet came quickly and beautifully wrapped what a treat.
Dip & Doze is rated 4.88 based on 373 reviews