Dip & Doze Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dip & Doze
Read Dip & Doze Reviews

About Dip & Doze:

The highest quality bedding and towels, certified organic and Fairtrade, reimagined for contemporary living. Shop online now!

hello@dipanddoze.com

Centrepoint,
Marshall Stevens Way,
Manchester

Tell us how Dip & Doze made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
We decided to take a chance and update our tired old bedding with a Dip and Doze set and are delighted that we did! The quality of the bedding is excellent: feels very luxurious, and substantial in quality. Also really like the additional touches of the inclusion of reusable drawstring bags with the bedding - will help keep the linen cupboard tidy and organised. Going to order a second set!
Really lovely quality bed linen which I chose because it is ethically produced and comes at a better price than other companies. I've had a much better night's sleep as a result and will definitely purchase again. All I would change is the plastic wrapping that came with the packaging - it seemed unnecessary, especially as the linen was already in a lovely drawstring bag
Good Morning Sophie,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us such a wonderful review! We're delighted to hear that you support our ethos and are so happy with your new bed linen. We hope you'll continue to enjoy the quality year after year.

With regards to your dislike of plastic, we’re completely with you! When our business started, we decided to use recycled plastic to make use of this secondary good that is a huge problem. The reason this is necessary is so that our products stay perfectly clean and dry. However, we listened to our customers and have been working hard behind the scenes working on the best solution.

We’ve now developed packaging that’s 100% compostable. As our aim is to be as environmentally friendly as possible, we haven’t re-packaged our slightly older stock. So, some orders may still arrive in recycled plastic but soon we’ll be completely plastic-free.
After doing research on organic bed linen Dip & Doze came out on top and I’m not disappointed. It’s a fabulous product. Was delivered promptly and looks great. I’ll definitely be ordering more. Thanks Dip & Doze!
Gorgeous bedlinen and excellent service.
Lovely striped duvet set. Looks great and feels great.
Very nice sheets and brand. Simplicity and quality.
Really happy with our new bedding- quality, comfort, lovely design & still affordable! Even the packaging is reusable! :)
The Fairtrade cotton towels I ordered are lovely, they're for my little guesthouse and our guests have been loving them. I'll definitely be ordering some more for myself!
Really great bedding! Doesn’t make you too hot but feels really cozy!
Beautiful bedding that looks and feels wonderful whilst at the same time being organic and fair trade. It was beautifully packaged and a real joy to receive. I honestly can't recommend them enough!!!
Bed linen from Dip & Doze enables my son to sleep comfortably with no irritation to his skin. I am delighted by their service and the speed of their delivery.
Have bought many things from D&D and always impressed with the product and service. Totally organic, good for us and the environment
Lovely product, great service, quick delivery.
So pleased to find an ethical company with beautiful, elegant and simple designs. The bath sheets are lovely and big and feel very luxurious. Only reason it’s not 5 stars is that the pile is a bit short for me. Have shopped around though and these are the best quality around and so about to make a second purchase. Have also recommend them to lots of friends and family!
So hard to find organic cotton towels, and these are lovely.
Delighted with my Fairtrade duvet set and fitted sheet. Superb quality and beautifully presented. Delivered promptly and super comfy. Thanks very much. Only issue is so much plastic. Please consider alternative to help reduce plastic waste.
Good Morning Nessa,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us such a wonderful review! We're delighted to hear that you support our ethos and are so happy with your new bedding. We hope you'll continue to enjoy the quality year after year.

With regard to your dislike of plastic, we’re completely with you! When our business started out, we decided to use recycled plastic to make use of this secondary good that is a huge problem. However, we listened to our customers and have been working hard behind the scenes—refining our ideas and working on the best solution.

We’ve now developed packaging that’s 100% compostable. As our aim is to be as environmentally friendly as possible, we haven’t re-packaged our slightly older stock that’s wrapped in recycled plastic in our compostable bags. So, some orders may still arrive in recycled plastic but soon we’ll be completely plastic free.
Really soft towels
Dip and Doze provide the most luxurious and comfortable bedding. We ordered the while soft linen which arrived promptly and beautifully packaged. I have already purchased before from Dip and Doze and will continue to do so.
Beautiful sheets and lovely packaging. I love the punches they are brilliant and so useful! I’ll definitely order again.
Lovely quality sheet, and love the little bag it comes in too!
Dip & Doze is rated 4.88 based on 462 reviews