Dip & Doze Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dip & Doze
Read Dip & Doze Reviews

About Dip & Doze:

The highest quality bedding and towels, certified organic and Fairtrade, reimagined for contemporary living. Shop online now!

hello@dipanddoze.com

Dip & Doze 5 star review on 15th February 2021
Andy G
Dip & Doze 5 star review on 31st January 2021
Daisy C
I’m so happy with our bedding. I went for the blush pink duvet set with the sateen finish and it is just lovely. I love the gentle sheen to the fabric. I was worried that it might be shiny but it’s not at all. It is so soft and washes really well. I love that they came with their own little bags for storage too. Such a lovely touch. The seam allowance is generous and it seems very well made. My only slight worry is how well the wooden buttons with cope with being laundered. They are coping so far but I wonder how they will last. But that minor worry aside this bedding is my new favourite thing. I keep finding excuses to go and lie on it!
Lovely bedding, very responsibly packaged without plastic which is great. Slightly disappointed with the colour match of my bedding as it looked bluer in the photo but overall very pleased.
Purchased the edged set, with additional pillow cases and flat sheet. Washed and ironed before using - ironed beautifully. Love the coconut buttons. The stop pocket is a great idea! Fair trade and organic - what’s not to like! Good quality and competitive pricing. Will buy more linen, and have recommended to a friend.
Soft indeed
Very quick service and beautiful product.
I ordered two towels and they arrived very quickly in minimal reusable packaging and they are so soft - a great treat.
Fantastic products, service efficiency and delivery - thank you so much.
A great nights sleep!
I ordered the amongst the star set and I'm so impressed with the quality of the bedding! It is super soft even before being washed and I've never been more excited to get into bed. Totally worth paying for it :)
Great concept and very happy with the quality.
Excellent service and excellent products.
Absolutely delicious bedding! The information helped when I worried about it being too big! Lovely sleeps with it already.
Our sheets are gorgeous, super soft andsssll look
We have been looking for new bed linen for a long time, from all the previous reviews we decided to place an order and we not disappointed, very high quality, the sheets are super soft and would highly recommend Dip & Doze.
Amazing- Fairtrade and Organic, exactly what I wanted. Very easy website to use. I was impressed with a choice of two cotton finishes, so I got just exactly the feel of bed linen I wanted. Good delivery, and when it arrived it was absolutely gorgeous. I love the Nordic Blue colour which is clean and relaxing. Excellent Quality. THANK YOU :)
Excellent quality and a joy to sleep in. Faultless service and delivery. The environmental aspect is important but with no compromise to to look and feel of the end product.
The softest towels, made from incredible materials! Knowing you're making a conscious choice and not harming the planet + having great products in return is a win win win situation!
Lovely quality and feel. Fast delivery. Good for the planet. What more would you want!
Towels are fantastic quality and the fact they’re ethically sourced makes them even better!
My husband suffers with psoriasis, which for the uninitiated is a skin condition similar to the more well-known eczema. As such getting new sheets is a problem for us. Anything that is rough is unpopular with him and makes it difficult for him to sleep. Our bed sheets were getting extremely worn and faded, but he refused to use newer sheets I had got because they were still too rough. So I took a chance with the Soft and Smooth Dip and Doze duvet set and fitted sheet, thinking that if necessary I'd make use of the policy that allows you to return sheets that you're not happy with (first time only) even if they've been used and washed. However, that has not been necessary. The fitted sheet is deep enough to go over our quite thick mattress, and the duvet cover and pillow are a pleasure. I am also happy to be buying from a company that pledges to be better ethically - both with the cotton being fairtrade, the skill of the workers being recognised as they're paid a fair wage, and the cotton is organic as well, meaning that the lack of pesticides makes it better for the environment. I would absolutely buy from Dip and Doze again, and would recommend it to others, particularly if you have people in your household who struggle with new sheets that are quite rough for a long time (we've had one duvet set over a year and it still hasn't softened enough for his liking) or cheap sheets which can bobble. The quality is superb!
Simply amazing. So comfortable and fresh. In fact I'm about to order for all the beds now !
Dip & Doze is rated 4.90 based on 1,394 reviews