Dip & Doze Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dip & Doze
Read Dip & Doze Reviews

About Dip & Doze:

The highest quality bedding and towels, certified organic and Fairtrade, reimagined for contemporary living. Shop online now!

hello@dipanddoze.com

Centrepoint,
Marshall Stevens Way,
Manchester

Tell us how Dip & Doze made you happy
Lovely product. Speedy service. Happy guests. Nuff said
Lovely sheets and duvet cover, beautiful quality and ethically made Like the cotton bags, but I'm sure all of us would be happy with those and you could leave out the plastic (I know it's recycled but still).
I ordered blue stripe quilt set also the blue set. Beautifully made ,look stunning on my king size bed and very comfortable will definitely buy more
Great customer service, fast delivery and gorgeous products
Well what a lovely surprise to receive my bed linen so beautifully packaged, thrilled to bits with it, the quality and finish amazing. Love it. Looking forward now to getting into bed, wishing to stay there tucked up all day.
Gorgeous soft, almost silky feeling. First night sleeping in them so no feedback on how they wear as yet but they feel lovely so far.
Great product at a great price!
Lovely products and very good and polite service. The parcel came with a card with a thank you note. Definitely recommend.
I have to say I love my new bedcovers! They are extremely high quality, simple and yet beautiful. It is extremely rare for me to buy new covers so this is a real treat.
Excellent quality and servicd
Best quality bedding I've ever had. Perfect. Super speedy delivery too.
What can I say? My brand new stripey blue quality dip & doze duvet set made my day! I put them on my bed & I couldn’t wait to try them out.
I bought sheets for my son and am now so jealous that I’m buying some for myself.
I ordered as a gift a duvet cover and two pillow cases. I haven't seen the product but choose the company based on the ethics code and style. The gift was received really well "Thank you so much for the lovely bedding, it's beautiful, I've never slept so well, it's just perfect." I'm going to order more!
Lovely soft cotton duvet covers & pillow cases, and good quick service. One slight query - why is the pillow case opening made to be nearly halfway along one side? It means that side isn't as comfortable to sleep on, and i like to turn my pillow!
Good Morning Susan,

Thank you very much for your review. We're delighted to hear that you're happy with the quality of your new bedding! We chose to put the pillowcase opening a third of the way in on the stripe design to ensure that your pillow never pokes out during the night. However, we really appreciate this feedback and I will make sure to pass this on to the product development team as this is something we are looking in to.
I ordered 3 sheets for my grandson, who has graduated to a full sized bed and is very proud. The sheets are beautifully made; they washed well and the size label is a genius touch. I am sure that my grandson or daughter will find a good use for the bag each sheet arrived in too. Thank you for such a great product, that comes with peace of mind in terms of the environment too.
This is honestly the best duvet set I’ve ever had. It feels like a fresh hotel bed every night! I’d highly recommend for an amazing nights sleep! The attention to detail on the sets is second to none, piped edges for a neat finish and a concealed button fastening. Love love love!
Love these sheets, we have the crisp and cool and they're lovely and smooth - great quality and a great fit! will buy again
Just love the personal message and packaging,makes a gift perfect .
My new bed sheet is in another world to the basic inexpensive ones that I have always bought before. Beautifully packaged, and I will probably order some pillow cases in the near future as well.
Dip & Doze is rated 4.88 based on 412 reviews