Dip & Doze Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dip & Doze
Read Dip & Doze Reviews

About Dip & Doze:

The highest quality bedding and towels, certified organic and Fairtrade, reimagined for contemporary living. Shop online now!

hello@dipanddoze.com

Shari L
Dip & Doze 5 star review on 8th May 2020
Alice H
More Photos & Videos
I’m so happy with our bedding. I went for the blush pink duvet set with the sateen finish and it is just lovely. I love the gentle sheen to the fabric. I was worried that it might be shiny but it’s not at all. It is so soft and washes really well. I love that they came with their own little bags for storage too. Such a lovely touch. The seam allowance is generous and it seems very well made. My only slight worry is how well the wooden buttons with cope with being laundered. They are coping so far but I wonder how they will last. But that minor worry aside this bedding is my new favourite thing. I keep finding excuses to go and lie on it!
This is my second purchase of these lovely sheets packaged beautifully and promptly delivered...highly recommended!
Beautiful products and great service!
love the quality of my new organic sheets! thank you
Swift delivery, good product - I’m happy
Such beautiful, soft sheets. They are so comfy it makes getting out of bed quite tough!
Very easy to navigate the website. Prompt delivery as promised.
Beautifully soft cotton duvet cover...I didn’t know that organic cotton could be so luxurious!!!
Excellent value
Really enjoying the sheets after just one wash - they should get even softer afterwards. Only thing I'd say is that they seem to crease quite easily
Good Afternoon Michelle,

Thank you very much for your review, we're delighted to hear that you're enjoying your bedding. The cool & crisp fabric can crease a little easier due to the nature of the fabric. We have a blog post all about caring for your bedding which has some tips that may be useful here: https://www.dipanddoze.com/blog/how-to-care-for-your-organic-cotton-bedding/
Love my sheets! Great delivery, quality and comfort.
I love my new sheets and towels! I am very happy with the shopping experience and finding a brand focused on sustainability!
Both pillowcases and sheets received and beautifully packaged ..excellent quality and will order again..thank you Dip & Doze
This is the first time I have ordered from Dip and Doze and the quality is exactly as described on their site. I ordered the crisp and cool duvet cover set and am delighted with it. My bed does now feel 'hotel like' and I stay cool even in really hot weather. My order arrived swiftly and I love the bag they came in - which I will use in numerous ways. I will definitely be ordering from Dip and Doze again - brilliant value for money and great service.
I ordered dusty pink cool and crisp. Love my new bedding, will be ordering more in the future.
Quality bedding, feels luxurious! Fast and efficient service too, you can't beat that!
Ordered the striped duvet and pillow case set and am really delighted. Gets better with every wash. Soft but not flimsy. Will definitely buy more. Love the eco credentials as well
Excellent towels and linens, the best I've come across!
The provenance credentials of this company are excellent and that is why we chose to order from them. The bedding which arrived is of the highest quality and extremely reasonable price wise. We have finally found a company that ticks every box for us and we won’t be going anywhere else. Fantastic.
I've ordered a few of the bed linen items from Dip & Doze and have been really impressed both with the quality of the product and the customer service. I ordered the wrong size once, but the returns process was easy and efficient. It might not be cheap, but the quality is outstanding and 100% worth it. I will definitely be ordering more.
Beautiful colours, excellent quality and matches my ethical standards. Fast delivery in recyclable packaging with a lovely note card that felt like it was written for me!
Absolutely amazing bedding, very well made, ethical and luxurious. I sleep like a dream.
Dip & Doze is rated 4.91 based on 820 reviews