Dip & Doze Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dip & Doze
Read Dip & Doze Reviews

About Dip & Doze:

The highest quality bedding and towels, certified organic and Fairtrade, reimagined for contemporary living. Shop online now!

hello@dipanddoze.com

Centrepoint,
Marshall Stevens Way,
Manchester

Tell us how Dip & Doze made you happy
Swift delivery of delightful bed linen, high quality duvet cover and generous fitted sheet.
Great service and prompt delivery. And we love the quality of our crisp and cool bedding
Lovely quality bed ware
So refreshing to find a company doing everything right. The product quality is superb and every aspect from the products themselves to the packaging has been carefully designed to be as eco friendly as possible. Guilt free luxury. Wonderful!
Fantastic service and quality products!
Fast delivery, beautiful products.
I purchased the blue and white stripe bedding and it is beautiful. I want to order the stars bedding and sent a query about when there will be more stock and received a very quick response - very helpful.
Fantastic to be able to buy organic and faitrade quality products online from Dip and Doze. Brilliant to see they use mainly paper packaging too! Have saved to favourites for when we next need any more bedding or towels.
Beautiful, soft and high quality sheets. I can sleep soundly - not only in comfort - but with the knowledge that the sheets are ethically and sustainably sourced. My one bit of constructive feedback is to ask why the sheets are sent in lovely cloth bags which are then wrapped in plastic? It would be more eco-friendly for sure if plastic was taken out of the equation! But overall, a wonderful purchase that I am very happy with.
Good morning Rachael,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us a review and provide some feedback. We're so pleased to hear that you're happy with your new bedding and support our ethos!

Our brand is rooted in a dislike for waste (particularly plastic). So, we originally decided to use recycled plastic to make use of this secondary good. The reason this is necessary is so that our products stay perfectly clean and dry. However, we’re always striving to make thoughtful decisions that will help make the world a more beautiful place for everyone, so we’ve now developed packaging that’s 100% compostable. As our aim is to be as environmentally friendly as possible, we haven’t re-packaged our slightly older stock that’s wrapped in recycled plastic in our compostable bags. So some orders may still arrive in recycled plastic, but soon we’ll be completely plastic free.
Great design, really comfortable.
The hand towels and matching bath mats have washed beautifully at the low temperature (environmentally sounder) advised; they are even softer! Attention to detail in the addition of the cord loops for hanging are a touch that you don't find on cheaper towels. The cost is more than I have paid before but I am 'putting my money where my mouth is' and have bought organic and Fair Trade towels! I have really got what I paid for! However, I am assured that the towels will 'pay for themselves' as the quality is excellent. It would be a 'false economy' to buy cheaper. If you can afford it; buy the best and know you can also purchase with a clear conscience with regards to the environment and the fair treatment of the people who made your towels!
Lovely towels, bought them to support organic cotton farming and Fairtade. DIssapointed to see that they came in a plastic packaging, one bag for each towel! 🤨👎
Hi Tobias,

Thank you for your review and feedback. We’re so happy to hear that you’re pleased with your new towels and support the change we’re trying to make in the industry.

With regards to your dislike of plastic, we’re completely with you! When our business started out we decided to use recycled plastic to make use of this secondary good that is a huge problem. However, we listened to our customers and have been working hard behind the scenes—refining our ideas and working on the best solution.

We’ve now developed packaging that’s 100% compostable. As our aim is to be as environmentally friendly as possible, we haven’t re-packaged our slightly older stock that’s wrapped in recycled plastic in our compostable bags. So, although some orders may still arrive in recycled plastic, soon we’ll be completely plastic free.
I love the bright white effect in the bedroom. It appears much lighter. Delivery from Dip & Doze was very quick. Two new buttons were sent when one of the duvet cover buttons split.
These sheets and pillow cases are really luxurious and top quality will certainly buy more
Love my new organic towels. So soft and light. Dry better than other new towels. It feels great to think that I’m not rubbing harsh chemicals into my skin. Thanks Dip and Doze!
GREAT PRODUCT, FAIRLY PRICED WITH EXCELLENT SERVICE, THANK YOU
I was searching for pure 100% cotton bedding and I’m so glad I found this company! So impressed! Not only did my order arrive quickly, but the care and attention to every detail and quality made it feel so special! I love the look and feel of my new duvet set and can’t believe it wasn’t twice the price!! Thank you!!!
The best bedding we’ve ever had! So soft and luxurious. Will definitely buy more. Highly, highly recommend! If I could leave more than 5* I would! Have already started to tell my friends and family about them.
Really pleased with my grey stripe duvet set from Dip & Doze. Gorgeous fabric, beautifully packaged. Just beware, if buying super king sets, that the pillowcase are still only standard size.
Excellent service and product. Very happy with the blue stripe set. Good quality fabric and lovely blue/grey colour.
Dip & Doze is rated 4.87 based on 335 reviews