Dip & Doze Reviews

4.9
Based on 1,747 reviews
Read Dip & Doze Reviews

About Dip & Doze:

The highest quality bedding and towels, certified organic and Fairtrade, reimagined for contemporary living. Shop online now!

hello@dipanddoze.com

Centrepoint, Marshall Stevens Way, Manchester

Tell us how Dip & Doze made you happy
Super soft and wash well
My partner and I have never been disappointed by a Dip & Doze product (bedsheets and towels). We couldn't recommend them enough!
Great products, thoughtfully packaged and delivered very quickly.
Quality of this bedding is unreal. Like night and day with other duvet covers I’ve had
When I first received the order I was concerned the fabric was a little thin, but I was totally wrong! They are fantastic quality, really crisp and fresh (I ordered the cool and crisp ones). My husband especially loves them as he gets hot at night and has sensitive skin. The only thing I would say is although the little bags they come in are cute they aren’t really needed and now I have no idea what to do with them, would be good to have the option to order without them and save a bit on the sheets themselves, or return the little bags for reusing. Thank you Dip and Doze!
Hi Lisa! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave this review. We're delighted to hear our cool & crisp fabric works well for you and your husband, and hope you continue to love it for many years to come. Due to our commitment to minimising the environmental footprint of our brand, we've put alot of thought into our packaging. Usually, the offcuts from manufacturing bed linen will go to waste, whether that be in landfills or by burning. To avoid this, we really wanted to give the leftover offcuts of fabric a new life by turning them into our drawstring bags. We love to use them for stashing odds and ends, to bring a little organisation to our cupboards, and to separate our shopping when we go to the local market. We have a really handy blog post with lots of different ideas as to how to use our bags which you can find here: https://www.dipanddoze.com/blog/ways-to-reuse-our-drawstring-bags/ We hope this helps!
Delighted with the quality of this product, love the pocket that prevents the duvet from poking out. Delivery was prompt considering that I ordered over the Christmas period.
Good service great product organic friendly,attention to detail , happy
Honestly don't even think twice, we've never been disappointed - best sheets ever.
Excellent quality. Would definitely r recommend.
I bought this robe online as a gift for my wife and regretted it. It doesn’t have the luxury feel that some other ethically made robes I’ve looked at have and instead looks and feels more like scientist’s lab coat. Wouldn’t recommend.
Fast delivery and the original duvet set is really good quality. Very pleased with my purchase and will look to buy some more pieces from Dip and doze in future.
Excellent quality bedding. Lovely subtle colour. Arrived earlier than expected. Will definitely purchase more from Dip and Doze.
Excellent service, and excellent product. Really pleased with the new sage green bedding. Washes beautifully, and is so comfortable.
lovely stuff
Best sheets ever
It would be really good if those cotton bags that have the new sheets etc inside were the size of pillow cases - then we could use them as under pillow cases
Update on my previous review; I initially commented that the fabric quality was good but the fit poor however I have been proven wrong about the quality of the fabric. I have used the bedding for one week, having washed it once prior to using. This morning I notice a tear and some smaller holes in the underside of my cover. See photo. I will now be returning all my sets for a full refund. I don’t believe the quality of the product lives up to the description given on the website. I have had 400-TC Egyptian cotton sets from another supplier which have been far superior, whilst you pay a little more, I now realise it’s worth the extra.
Hi Emily, I can see our customer care team has been in touch with you about this issue, and I hope they've managed to help you out now!
Nice quality fabric for the price but a terrible fit for my duvet. I like the fabric and colour but the fit isn’t good at all which detracts from the overall quality. I ordered a superking set for my Dorma Superking duvet - my old covers (M&S) fitted just fine. The Dip & Doze set is about 25 cms too long!
6 months on and still amazing quality. Totally recommend.
wonderfully luxiuous towels.