Dip & Doze Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dip & Doze
Read Dip & Doze Reviews

About Dip & Doze:

The highest quality bedding and towels, certified organic and Fairtrade, reimagined for contemporary living. Shop online now!

hello@dipanddoze.com

Centrepoint,
Marshall Stevens Way,
Manchester

Tell us how Dip & Doze made you happy
Fabulous quality, soft to the touch, excellent finish and overall delighted with the purchase. We were impressed with the attention to detail to ensure it is organic. Recommended.
Very helpful and great product.
Nice quality
Delighted! At last, I’ve found a retailer that wants to tell me the truth and doesn’t want to hype their product & bamboozle me with thread count malarkey.

I love the sheet and pillow cases. I love your descriptions - yes! I want cool and crisp, not the ‘sateen’ finish that every other seller seems obsessed with. Finding said c&c sheets has felt nigh on impossible. But I’ve found you guys, thank heavens.

I love the packaging & the note from George. Clearly, Dip & Doze will be my go-to retailer in future.
Very nice linen promptly delivered
The crisp and cool sheets are exactly that .....feel like I'm in a 5 star hotel a joy to go to bed. the packaging was eco friendly and made the sheets feel very special. I will definitely buy more.
I've now bought 3 fitted sheets of various sizes and a King size duvet. The quality is fabulous. The duvet is beautifully made and lovely to sleep under. I'm looking forward to buying some towels next.
Sheets arrived quickly and very impressed with the quality
Very easy online ordering .Package arrived as stated & on time,well packaged .On opening a little note inside specifically to me thanking me for my order( a lovely touch ) .the item I bought is lovely to the touch & in a lovely little reusable bag ( another nice touch ) .Product have been washed ready for use ,washed well & a dream to iron as iron just flew over it ,advisable to iron slightly damp though as creases come out easier ( not that there’s many):
Love love love xx
Quick postage, lovely products, sustainable packaging and great brand ethos. Happy to pay towards a company like this.
Goods and service excellent, but website a bit of a nightmare as I found also is this survey re later questions. Had I not been so pleased with the sheets etc I would not have ordered more.
Good Afternoon Jane,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review. We're delighted to hear that you're happy with the quality of your new bedding!

Although we're so sorry to hear that you experienced issues with the website, we pride ourselves on our service so it's disappointing to learn that we have let you down on this occasion. We would love to investigate further what happened, so if you have the chance please drop us an email at hello@dipanddoze.com

I hope that helps!
Well priced for an organic range.
Easy to pick a duvet with the option of how you wanted them to feel (I chose 'crisp and cool').
Come in a lovely organic cotton bag as well which I now use to wash delicates.
I like the ethos of Dip & Doze; organic and fairtrade. However the quality of their products has surpassed expectations - utterly beautiful quality bed linen and I've been looking for stripes for ages! I'll be back for more.
Love these bed sheets! So fresh and feel so comfortable
Delivered promptly, very nice and soft fabric. I ordered duvet cover set in blue stripes, the only minor issue - stripes are a less blue than the picture and more gray.
Great quality bedding, really comfortable & lovely to touch; also looks great. Very ethical company in terms of paying workers properly, using organic cotton, recycled packaging, brown tape, compostable bags... thank you for being a business that cares.
Sooo soft and silky, with a beautiful expensive-looking sheen. So comfortable and breathable to sleep in too.
Absolutely beautiful quality sheets!
Absolutely love my new bedding...beautiful cotton that reminds me of childhood, clean, crisp and simple... exquisitely made....
Dip & Doze is rated 4.91 based on 815 reviews