Dip & Doze Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dip & Doze
Read Dip & Doze Reviews

About Dip & Doze:

The highest quality bedding and towels, certified organic and Fairtrade, reimagined for contemporary living. Shop online now!

hello@dipanddoze.com

Dip & Doze 5 star review on 15th February 2021
Andy G
Dip & Doze 5 star review on 31st January 2021
Daisy C
Beautifully soft cotton bed sheet. Excellent quality. I love the little bags made with the off cuts material so useful around the house
Really lovely quality towels - very much appreciate the hanging loop! Hard to find nice organic and fair trade cotton towels so very pleased with these.
I waited a long time for these towels - but I think it was worth it!
I bought two fitted sheets because I was sick of my pure linen sheets being a bit scratchy. Sustainability and ethics are really important to me so it is fantastic to find a company who values both, produces a high quality product and at a reasonable price. I love the sheets; so soft and comfortable and I will be buying pillow cases now I know that I like the product. Well don Dip & Doze!
So pleased to have found lovely, stylish ethical linen! Ordered towels and now want to get my bedding from here too! Thanks Dip and Doze
I bought a light grey bath towel and a fitted white sheet. The quality of both are excellent and I'm pleasantly surprised by how warm a shade of grey the towel is. It's slightly shorter than I'm used to but it has a nice feel to it. I'm very happy with my purchases.
The bedding and towels I have bought are wonderful quality and will last us for many years. I will be back!
Really lovely bedding very good quality easy to iron. I will be back
I bought the ‘Amongst the Stars’ duvet set and it is gorgeous. Soft and luxurious, and looks amazing too. Would definitely recommend them.
I love these bedsheets, they are such good quality and it makes for a better nights sleep knowing they are ethically made.
It’s fabulous to support Fairtrade products!
The sheets are soft and silky and the quality of the cotton is high standard.
My daughter has just brought a set on my recommendation and is very happy!
〰️outstanding bedsheets
〰️I have very sensitive skin and very fussy and the smooth sheets are just dreamy
〰️It’s love with the Nordic blue
〰️Love these sheets so much it’s my second time buying them
〰️Wouldn’t buy anywhere else and worth every single penny
Our family love the planet 🌍 and always try to shop as environmentally as possible. We spend so much time in bed that it makes sense to sleep surrounded by beautiful bedding that is organic and healthy.

Dip & Doze make the best sheets and covers we have ever bought, plus they have a great ethos on ethics too. The sateen are silky lush and the percale are cool and soft. Try their range and we’re sure you’ll have the best snoozes EVER!
Beautiful and high quality organic cotton products. Highly recommended.
Really nice products and fast delivery. Will be buying more :)
I have never slept in such smooth crispy cotton. I thought I was buying good quality cotton bedding but they are really poor in comparison. The information about the quality of manufacture and finish on the website is absolutely correct. I will never buy from another source again.
First class products, ethos, values and customer service, what more could you ask for? Environmental and ethical responsibilities are important to our self-catering business as well as providing high quality, luxury bedding for our guests, so we were delighted to discover that Dip & Doze meet these requirements at a sensible price. And then there's the attention to detail which is refreshing. We are currently testing them for our guests and we love the Cool & Crisp but the Soft & Smooth is also very inviting...
Dip & Doze 5 star review on 18th March 2021
Ordered a sheet and duvet set recently - was attracted to the colour, as well as the fact that they are fairtrade organic cotton, Very pleased with them - extremely good quality, well made and lovely and soft. They feel fantastic and look great! Also, beautifully packaged in cloth bags made of cut-offs. Will definitely be ordering from Dip and Doze again
Beautiful bedding. So soft & comfortable for a great sleep.
Excellent quality and quick delivery.
Dip & Doze is rated 4.90 based on 1,337 reviews