Dip & Doze Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Dip & Doze

About Dip & Doze: The highest quality bedding and towels, certified organic and Fairtrade, reimagined for contemporary living. Shop online now!

hello@dipanddoze.com

Centrepoint,
Marshall Stevens Way,
Manchester

company-profile.Click_here

Tell us how Dip & Doze made you happy

"Beautiful bedding and very quick and easy ordering and delivery"
"Really love the duvet cover and pillow cases and being in a branded bag was a really nice touch but felt it was a bit of a waste of cotton if that sounds strange! We won't use those bags again so put them in the recycling. Also I have wanted to buy the blue stripe set for ages but out of stock but understand supply and demand is difficult. Lovely products so will definitely buy again. X"
Hi Kate, thank you for your review and taking the time to give us some feedback. We're so happy to hear that you love your new bedding! Just a note on the cotton bags… Usually the off-cuts from production are simply thrown away, so to avoid waste, we decided to give these left-over pieces of fabric a new life. We turned them into lovely reusable drawstring bags for our customers in the hope that they’ll be used over and over again, at home or on the move. Here are a few ideas we put together: https://www.dipanddoze.com/blog/ways-to-reuse-our-drawstring-bags/
"Absolutely love the towels. The little hook is such a small thing but makes such a big difference! And my parcel arrived in a recycled and recyclable bag!"
"Easy ordering process, speedy delivery, great product and fantastic ethos!"
"More than exceeded the description, soft towels in lovely colours"
"Such a lovely brand and amazing products! Highly recommend"
"Really nice feeling of the cool and crisp, duvet set made really well. Will be trying the other material next"
"Fabulously crisp and cool flat sheets for warm summer nights. Ethically traded and so lovely to see packaging that is simple and our last purchase arrived in a cotton pouch. Now planning to return for the grey striped set."
"Excellent quality,excellent service, will buy again."
"Beautiful duvet and pillow case set that arrived incredibly quickly. I'll certainly be coming back for more but I have one request.... the duvet cover and pillow cases arrived in their own cotton bags so why the need to then wrap the bags in plastic? Even recycled plastic? I still have to throw it away. Please, the cotton bags are quite enough wrapping."
Good morning Vivien,

Thank you very much for your wonderful review. We're pleased to hear that you're so happy with your new bedding. Although we use recycled plastic—making use of a secondary good—this isn't good enough for us either. Packaging is needed to ensure that our products don't get wet or dirty during their journey, to reach our customers in a perfect condition. So, we have been working hard on making compostable bags which are starting to be introduced. Soon these will be rolled out across our whole range and we'll be completely plastic free!

We hope you'll continue to enjoy the quality of your bedding year after year.
"The products are lovely and ethical too. The service is great"
"Sheets are super soft and wash perfectly"
"good service, lovely sheets."
"Exceeded my expectations - Soft & Smooth has amazed all my housemates and I'm ready for a second set! Cloudlike even on a cheap mattress."
"Dip & Doze were very helpful on the telephone, great service and they delivered quickly. Easy website to navigate. Love the beautiful bedding and thoughtful/ethical manufacturing and packaging process, very important to me. Thank you :-)"
"SO in love with Dip & Doze. Their dedication to beautiful modern design, thoughtful details, ethics and sustainability is so refreshing. The soft & smooth bedding is so buttery soft and dreamy, I never thought I could be this happy with bedding! After being so delighted with my bed set I followed with an order of towels which are equally as wonderful. Perfect weight, absorbent, quick drying and high quality. I’ll never shop anywhere else!"
"Absolutely love my new Dip & Dose Duvet cover in the cool crisp range Luxurious to say the least Super fast delivery and love that it’s made from recyclables Will definitely be buying more from the Dip & Dose range"
"I'm a sheet snob. I'll admit it, the sheet I was replacing had frayed and actually ripped (I loved it so much) which lead me on a search to replace it. I think I found a quality sustainable replacement! The delivery was quick. The first wash only made it softer. I also purchased face cloths and they're thick and luxurious! Really pleased having found this company!"
"This is the first set of bedding I have bought and i am really pleased with it. It is better than all my Egyptian cotton bedding and I will certainly be buying more. Very happy."
"Excellent service, amazing bedding. Feels lovely and washes well. I love the design too it looks great in our new bedroom."
Dip & Doze is rated 4.87 based on 296 reviews