Dip & Doze Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Dip & Doze

About Dip & Doze: The highest quality bedding and towels, certified organic and Fairtrade, reimagined for contemporary living. Shop online now!

hello@dipanddoze.com

Centrepoint,
Marshall Stevens Way,
Manchester

Tell us how Dip & Doze made you happy

"Lovely, crisp, comfy sheets which make us feel good to know created supporting those who made them and the environment!"
"The order came so quickly and is such good quality. Will definately order again!"
"Lovely product , great ethos"
"Stayed with a friend who had bedding from Dip & Doze. Not only is it gorgeous bedding to look at and sleep in, but it is Fairtrade and organic. I bought it the day after we got home. As if we need another excuse to stay in bed..."
"We received the order and we are really impressed! Didnt expect much but the bedding is perfect. We will probably also order a bed sheet. Thanks so much for providing quality products"
"Lovely soft towels, super fast delivery. I love the fact that they are fairtrade and made of organic cotton."
"Excellent excepting the plastic wrapping the product. In consideration of your organic and fairtrade credentials, I imagined the packaging would be plastic-free."
Hi Rosie, we're happy to hear that you're pleased with your new Dip & Doze items! Thank you for your feedback regarding the plastic packaging, too. Although we use recycled plastic that is recyclable to keep our products clean and dry on their journey, we don't like using this either. We're currently working on ways around this, including looking into packaging that's biodegradable.
"I was absolutely delighted with my first purchase from Dip and Doze. The quality is exceptional and represents much better value than other premium brands I have previously ordered from. I will definitely be buying again!"
"Lovely choice of fairtrade, organic bed linen. Often you can only find white, but the striped duvet cover a pillows are delightful. Speedy delivery too."
"Very good service and when my duvet cover and pillow cases arrived It completely transformed a very boring all white bedroom and great quality"
"Outstanding service, great product, fast delivery."
"I had to wait a while for my order, but when I contacted them, they couldn't have been more helpful, explaining the reason for the delay. The duvet set is wonderful - beautifully made and so, so comfortable to sleep under! Because of the quality of the product, I've given 5 stars despite having to wait longer than I thought I'd have to. I will certainly buy again."
"Amazing quality bedsheets. I ordered the soft and smooth option, and at the beginning I thought they were a bit too bright and shiny, but after a couple of washes they become amazing. Highly recommended!"
"Beautifully made and comes complete with a Dip & Doze fabric bag. What a lovely touch. I shall use the bag when travelling. Very efficient service."
"I love this company! Ethical, quality bedding at an affordable price!"
"Easy process. Fast delivery and good quality. Yet to put on bed!!!"
"Ordered a towel and a bath mat. Quality of the finished product is great, very soft towels with subtle colour. I will order again!"
"Easy to order and prompt delivery. Given me a headache though as not sure what I can use the cotton bags the pillows and duvet cover came in for. Strikes me as a bit of waste of good fairtrade organic cotton..."
Hi Nicola,

Thank you for your review. We're happy to hear that you found our products easy to order. Just a note on the cotton drawstring bags – we’re committed to nurturing our planet, so we put a lot of thought into ways to reduce as much waste as possible. The off-cuts from production are usually just thrown away, so we decided to turn the left-over pieces of fabric into reusable drawstring bags. You can use them to store your bed linen or things around your home, or perhaps when travelling to keep certain items together in your suitcase. We do hope you can find a use for them!
"Stylish and affordable hotel level luxury."
"Fast delivery. Crisp, good quality cotton, generously sized. I especially like the really deep fitted undersheet - no more sheets creeping up the side of the mattress or escaping from the corners!"
Dip & Doze is rated 4.88 based on 210 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access