Dip & Doze Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dip & Doze
Read Dip & Doze Reviews

About Dip & Doze:

The highest quality bedding and towels, certified organic and Fairtrade, reimagined for contemporary living. Shop online now!

hello@dipanddoze.com

Centrepoint,
Marshall Stevens Way,
Manchester

Tell us how Dip & Doze made you happy
Really great bedding! Doesn’t make you too hot but feels really cozy!
Beautiful bedding that looks and feels wonderful whilst at the same time being organic and fair trade. It was beautifully packaged and a real joy to receive. I honestly can't recommend them enough!!!
Bed linen from Dip & Doze enables my son to sleep comfortably with no irritation to his skin. I am delighted by their service and the speed of their delivery.
Have bought many things from D&D and always impressed with the product and service. Totally organic, good for us and the environment
Lovely product, great service, quick delivery.
So pleased to find an ethical company with beautiful, elegant and simple designs. The bath sheets are lovely and big and feel very luxurious. Only reason it’s not 5 stars is that the pile is a bit short for me. Have shopped around though and these are the best quality around and so about to make a second purchase. Have also recommend them to lots of friends and family!
So hard to find organic cotton towels, and these are lovely.
Delighted with my Fairtrade duvet set and fitted sheet. Superb quality and beautifully presented. Delivered promptly and super comfy. Thanks very much. Only issue is so much plastic. Please consider alternative to help reduce plastic waste.
Good Morning Nessa,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us such a wonderful review! We're delighted to hear that you support our ethos and are so happy with your new bedding. We hope you'll continue to enjoy the quality year after year.

With regard to your dislike of plastic, we’re completely with you! When our business started out, we decided to use recycled plastic to make use of this secondary good that is a huge problem. However, we listened to our customers and have been working hard behind the scenes—refining our ideas and working on the best solution.

We’ve now developed packaging that’s 100% compostable. As our aim is to be as environmentally friendly as possible, we haven’t re-packaged our slightly older stock that’s wrapped in recycled plastic in our compostable bags. So, some orders may still arrive in recycled plastic but soon we’ll be completely plastic free.
Really soft towels
Dip and Doze provide the most luxurious and comfortable bedding. We ordered the while soft linen which arrived promptly and beautifully packaged. I have already purchased before from Dip and Doze and will continue to do so.
Beautiful sheets and lovely packaging. I love the punches they are brilliant and so useful! I’ll definitely order again.
Lovely quality sheet, and love the little bag it comes in too!
The best silkiest perfect sheets i have ever purchasec!
Gift for friends, Dip & Doze very helpful in answering the questions I had. The friends have given them a rave review too, saying they’re by far the comfiest sheets they’ve ever owned. They really like that they were so thoughtfully packaged too.
Great efficient service, lovely quality sheets
I’m delighted with the bedding I purchased from Dip&Doze. The quality is outstanding in terms of both the material, the pattern and all the details of the craftsmanship. I unreservedly recommend Dip &Doze.
Amazing bedding. I ordered the blue stripe set & it’s so gorgeous. It is very well made, has lovely buttons & is the dream to sleep under. Will be buying another set in grey when back in stock. If you’re looking for quality, luxurious, organic bedding then look no further. Highly recommend. Also shipped really quickly as an added bonus :-)
My order was delivered quickly and seems of good quality, though hasn't been used yet!
Beautiful bedlinen, so happy with it that I've ordered two more sets for the guest room.
Excellent quality bedding exactly as described. Prompt delivery and nicely packaged. It feels even better knowing the items are ethically sourced. Thank you.
Dip & Doze is rated 4.88 based on 414 reviews