Dip & Doze Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dip & Doze
Read Dip & Doze Reviews

About Dip & Doze:

The highest quality bedding and towels, certified organic and Fairtrade, reimagined for contemporary living. Shop online now!

hello@dipanddoze.com

Dip & Doze 5 star review on 15th February 2021
Andy G
Dip & Doze 5 star review on 31st January 2021
Daisy C
Really fantastic quality towels that arrived quickly and very nicely packaged. The Flax colour brings a really lovely natural warmth to any bathroom. Would definitely buy from Dip & Doze again!
My order arrived very quickly and beautifully wrapped. I've been waiting for these towels to come back into stock and I'm pleased to say they were worth the wait, they're great quality and the loop is so useful. Thanks!
Fabulous bedding, slipped on our duvet and pillows like a dream! Beautifully made and super comfy. Invaluable investment worth every penny.
Honestly one of my best lockdown purchases.
I get very hot when I sleep and the crisp sheets making sleep much more comfortable. They aren't cheap but you get what you pay for.
I now look forward to getting into bed each week with fresh sheets
Arrived quickly, excellent quality.
Fast delivery and excellent quality bedding!
Great shipping times and I love the products, I'm excited for the bedding to get even softer and settled in after a wash or two as it's still quite shiny and crisp, but I am a fan so far! They're expensive products but the quality is great and it feels very luxurious.
Good Afternoon Frances,

The initial sheen on the soft & smooth bedding will mellow after a wash and Organic cotton has the wonderful quality of getting softer over time so your bedding will continue to soften over time and with each wash.

I hope that helps!
Really good quality - lovely presentation in the pouches.
Beautifully simple bedding. I'm so pleased with the quality and packaging and have been sleeping soundly ever since it arrived!
The quality seems fantastic! I haven't washeed them yet, but they seems they'll be so much more luxurious when I do.
These towels are pure luxury
Gorgeous bed linen. Such a treat to go to bed! I am so happy with the product and service that I have ordered another set. Thank you.
We bought the white edged set (soft & smooth) and would highly recommend
Ordered King-size fitted sheet. Lovely Quality, fits the mattress with plenty of elastic around the corners. Cosy without being over warm.
Absolutely beautiful duvet and pillow cases. Quality feels lovely. I have put this purchase in a newly decorated bedroom and they have really brought it altogether. Definitely purchase again
Dip & Doze 5 star review on 29th March 2021
Softest sheets I've ever slept in and very quick delivery. Plus very fast response from customer services when I had a query.
Impeccable quality, I can't wait to try the towels ! Can't recommend enough, everything has the most perfect details.
Feels like a really good quality sheet that will last for ages, and I’m especially pleased that it’s more sustainable than other brands. It is very cold in winter though!
Good Afternoon Anna,

Thank you very much for your wonderful review. We're delighted to hear that you're happy with the quality of your new bedding! The cool & crisp fabric is designed to be cool to the touch, so it's perfect for the summer months or warmer sleepers. If you're looking for a cosier winter option the soft & smooth bedding may be more suitable as it's beautifully soft, smooth and cosy.

I hope that helps!
I love Dip & Doze! The service I've received is top notch. The bed linen is fantastic too and I now have two complete sets of the crisp and cool (sheets, duvet covers and pillow cases), and my husband and I especially like the cool feel against the skin. I don't see myself buying bed linen anywhere else from now on!
Very quick delivery, beautifully packaged.The colour of the bedding we chose is gorgeous and is very soft and comfortable from the forst use.We highly recommend Dip&Doze.
I ordered pillows in each colour and I am very likely to gradually buy the bedding in the 4 available colours as they are all beautiful.
Dip & Doze is rated 4.90 based on 1,338 reviews