Dip & Doze Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Dip & Doze

About Dip & Doze: The highest quality bedding and towels, certified organic and Fairtrade, reimagined for contemporary living. Shop online now!

hello@dipanddoze.com

Centrepoint,
Marshall Stevens Way,
Manchester

Tell us how Dip & Doze made you happy

"Excellent service and quick delivery. It all arrived beautifully packaged and is excellent quality. We love the grey stripes!"
"Very pleased with the amazing quality of this organic cotton bedding! I'm rather fussy when it comes to sheets and duvets, even I'm impressed with the softness of these beauties. Well worth the money."
"Beautiful bedding in lovely packaging. I have already recommended Dip and Doze to friends."
"Good quality nicely made sheets with lovely finishes such as the wooden buttons. Might try the sateen finish next time instead of percale"
"The bed linen was superb with detail such as piping to the edges and lovely buttons. Superbly presented in little bags. We wanted it for our Airbnb guests but kept it for us!"
"So far love these!"
"I'm SO pleased I found Dip and Doze and bought this bedding! I was looking for 100% organic and fairtrade bedding at a reasonable price and that is exactly what I have received. I am genuinely having a better nights sleep and I am going to buy these sheets for my children's beds."
"Excellent quality towels. Certified GOTS (organic) which gives the proof of organic right back to cotton source. Ethical. All supply chain fully traceable with all staff involved at all stages paid well. Ethical company providing these quality products."
"Pleased with duvet. Would be good if plastic wrapping was recyclable. Would enhance your Fairtrade credentials."
"The quality of our new Dip and Doze linen is superb, the duvet cover and pillow cases are beautifully made. The colour states blue, but it is very much more grey than blue..but It is a gorgeous grey-blue and I will be buying more!"
"We love our new sheets and duvet set!! Super soft, comfy and crisp. Just what we wanted. I love that it is fair trade and the packaging it arrived in was the icing on the cake. Thank you Dip&Doze :)"
"Having ordered my lovely bedding and bath mat it was speedily despatched to me and we are now enjoying sleeping in our “cool and crisp” white edged bedding set. It Feels and looks amazing. I also ordered the blue stripe bedding set for my son which is just as lovely. Thanks Dip and Doze 😍"
"I saw a lot of similar-looking companies advertising on Instagram, but was attracted to Dip& Doze by the product ( I bought the blue stripe) and the 5 star reviews. I was not disappointed. It is difficult to describe how perfectly soft and cool to the touch these sheets are, and the blue reversible stripe looks so stylish. I think they are brilliant value for money, and will certainly be ordering more."
"Love my new bedding from Dip & Doze 💕"
"A very speedy service, beautiful duvet cover and pillow cases, the fabric is beautiful to touch. Thank you."
"Fantastic quality. Would buy again."
"Beautiful towels - so glad to find Fairtrade organic cotton. Just a shame that the they were individually wrapped in a plastic that I can't recycle in my area, which is the only reason for giving a good star rather than a very good star..."
Hi Melanie, thank you for your review! We're so pleased to hear that you're happy with your new organic and Fairtrade towels. Regarding the plastic packaging, this isn't good enough for us either. Although it's made from recycled plastic, we are currently working hard on alternative packaging that will keep our products clean and dry on their journey. We hope you'll enjoy the quality of your lovingly made bathroom essentials year after year.
"Bought both the striped duvet sets plus sheets and extra pillowcases. Am currently using the grey set and sheet and am loving them. I did wonder whether the Cool & Crisp finish might feel cold at first, but it just feels fresh. My order arrived quickly and I was kept well-informed about its delivery time. The use of organic and fairly traded cotton first attracted me to Dip & Doze, but the quality of the products means I will be buying more in future."
"My order arrived quickly in a neat and minimal cardboard box, which I loved. The set of towels is how I expected it to be and I am very satisfied with the texture, colour and design. I purchased from Dip&Doze because of their ethical values... perhaps to avoid wrapping the towels in plastic would have been more in line with those? Overall a very positive experience!"
"Having searched for a fitted sheet that ‘stays put’, I was so pleased to find Dip & Doze. Ethical, organic, British..ticking all the right boxes but I’ve always shied away from 100% cotton, not any more. So comfortable & have definitely slept better & the sheet stays on our 30cm deep mattress! I love the simplicity of the striped duvet cover and will definitely recommend to friends and family."
Dip & Doze is rated 4.88 based on 210 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access