Dip & Doze Reviews

4.9
Based on 1,747 reviews
Read Dip & Doze Reviews

About Dip & Doze:

The highest quality bedding and towels, certified organic and Fairtrade, reimagined for contemporary living. Shop online now!

hello@dipanddoze.com

Centrepoint, Marshall Stevens Way, Manchester

Tell us how Dip & Doze made you happy
Beautiful, soft bedding and love the company values. Highly recommended and would buy more in the future.
Washed the towel once and the loop to hang it up has come off. Sent an email to dip & doze but got no reply.
Hi Thomas! Thanks for taking the time to leave this review. We're so sorry to see that the hanging hook on your towel has started to come apart. This is super rare as our products have been meticulously tested to ensure this doesn't happen and our customers remain happy with them for many years. After looking back through our systems, we've been unable to find an email from you. Our customer service team will be in touch shortly, and we will of course replace this for you free of charge.
Lovely dressing gown! Fits very well and made from a nice thick fabric which is also cooling against the skin. Order process was easy and delivery time was short. I’m a happy customer, thanks!
Beautiful quality and attention to detail ( e.g. hanging hooks on the towels )
I am very pleased with my towels. They are closely woven which I like. I tried to order a shower mat and 2 face clothes to match my towels but couldn’t get it through. I think the colour is sage. Thank you, Joan Naish
Great Company with a great ethic. Lovely, lovely products. Absolutely adore my new sheets! Thank you for making such a lovely, fairtrade organic product. Keep up the good work.
Great customer service,fast delivery. The items come in handy cloth bags, with compostable plastic outer bag. I've completely changed all my bedding for either the grey stripe, or the clay plain. They look gorgeous together, and the quality it superb. I've never tried returns or refunds as I've always been delighted with everything :-) The only criticism is that I've been unable to log into my account for months, and have to buy as a 'guest'. Apparently this is being worked on.
Good service and communication. Fitted sheet is good quality cotton, not a good fit, it needs more estic or similar to get a better fit. I am disappointed at the way it slides in the night. Fail to see why it came in a bag, waste and not necessary!
Hi Stella! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave this review. We're really sorry to hear you didn't like the fit of our fitted sheets. After a few washes at 40 degrees, it should shrink to the perfect size for your bed, but if it's still not quite right you can always return it to us under our 30 Night Free Trial policy. Due to our commitment to minimising the environmental footprint of our brand, we've put alot of thought into our packaging. Usually, the offcuts from manufacturing bed linen will go to waste, whether that be in landfills or by burning. To avoid this, we really wanted to give the leftover offcuts of fabric a new life by turning them into our drawstring bags. We have a really handy blog post with lots of different ideas as to how to use our bags which you can find here: https://www.dipanddoze.com/blog/ways-to-reuse-our-drawstring-bags/ If you have any further questions about this, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly customer service team who will be very happy to help you!
The ethics of Dip & Doze are what I’m looking for when buying bedding & towels & I love the products! Also love how they use waste cotton to make storage bags which I reuse & reusable & recyclable packaging.
Lovely organic bedding from a company committed to sustainability.
user-friendly website, user-friendly team, gorgeous products packaged beautifully and prompt delivery.
Love my new bedding Superb quality, exactly what I wanted
These are now the only sheets i buy for our home. amazing quality, and sustainable packaging.
Lovely shopping experience. Beautifully packaged bedding set. Washes well. If you're fussy, it needs a little easy ironing. Lovely cotton natural feel. Price is reasonable for this quality of bedding. I'll be back for another set soon!
Very impressed with quality of bath towels, soft and well-made, also wash beautifully. Great to see a company with sustainable values that produces such lovely products.
Nice pillow slips good quality cotton that washes well. Comfortable to sleep on.
Good quality, good service. One fault is too much unnecessary packaging…
The towels were a gift but they appear to be excellent quality
Beautiful sensory experience. These threads are luxurious. Definitely purchasing another set.
The perfect dressing gown for a Sunday morning. Just add a pot of coffee and a newspaper. Can be worn on other days too.
Dip & Doze is rated 4.89 based on 1,747 reviews