Dip & Doze Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dip & Doze
Read Dip & Doze Reviews

About Dip & Doze:

The highest quality bedding and towels, certified organic and Fairtrade, reimagined for contemporary living. Shop online now!

hello@dipanddoze.com

Naomi K
Dip & Doze 5 star review on 8th June 2020
Nicki V
More Photos & Videos
Dip and doze caught my eye because of its ethos. The bed linen I ordered is so beautiful - the quality is supreme and I will definitely order more from this company!
I have recently placed a third order with Dip and Doze and yet again I am very pleased with my purchase. I really appreciate the quality and the ethics of this British company and can highly recommend them.
Speedy service and product matched description really well. A good fit with the bed and comfortable to sleep on, despite my initial misgivings that it felt a bit shiny. The one thing I was disappointed by was the amount of packaging. The draw-string bag is lovely, but not necessary, and it also was in a plastic bag, which was then in a cardboard box. A similar product from another company came simply with a cardboard band around it and in a plastic posting bag.
Good Morning Jacqueline,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us a review. We're delighted to hear that you're happy with the quality of your new bedding!

We're so sorry to hear about your disappointment with the packaging. To avoid waste, we decided to make reusable drawstring bags from the offcuts from production. If you would like, we have a blog post with ways to reuse the bags here https://www.dipanddoze.com/blog/ways-to-reuse-our-drawstring-bags/

We've also developed compostable packaging, rather than recycled plastic, so soon we'll be completely plastic free. The reason this is necessary is so that our products stay perfectly clean and dry.

I hope that helps!
Very pleased with the delivery and amazing quality of the sheet! It's such a soft but strong and tight woven fabric.
After researching bedding companies I wanted to make sure that no chemicals were used and the cotton be organic fair trade. Dip & Doze came up on my search and have truly not disappointed me! The box arrived beautifully packaged no extra stuffing required. The sheets came in bags which I have since used for other things. Now to the quality of the sheets, amazing! We bought White Company sheets last year to the tune of over £500, not made great either. Then we bought Dip & Doze!! New customer loves this brand!
3rd order from Dip & Doze and still very happy with the products and service.
A gorgeous sheet arrived promptly by Royal Mail. I love the sheet, pleased with the swift arrival and delighted by the use of Royal Mail.
Very good quality products. Fast delivery. Highly recommended
Love the among the stars duvet set it so nice and looks great on the bed
Good service and lovely bedding, very soft.
I appreciated your attention to minimal waste packaging
The whole purshasing process was smooth and faultless. The quality of the product and the packaging is excellent and so 'right on' in terms of organic and sustainable values. The bedding feels great and washes well. I love it. Very good value for money too.
I ordered the original double duvet cover in white with the soft and smooth feel. It is super soft and comfy and looks really lovely. I am really pleased with my purchase and will definitely be buying from Dip and Doze again.
Good customer service, quick delivery, lovely products. I ordered because I like the story behind the company, rather than buying from one of the “big” stores. Really happy with purchase and would buy again.
I really love that these towels are fairtrade! 😊 there were a few threads that were a bit pulled on them when they arrived, but nothing that was too obvious or made me want to stop using them. Lovely colours available too 😊
Good Afternoon Hannah,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review, although we’re so sorry to hear about the issue with your towel. We take great pride and care in the quality of our products and have a strict quality control process so this is something we do not expect to happen.

We would love the chance to make it up to you, as well as investigate further, so if you have the chance just drop us an email at hello@dipanddoze.com Including your order number.
Ordered 2 fitted sheets which arrived quickly and are really high quality.
Pleased to find a sustainable company making bedding.
Your response to my order was quick and efficient. The item I ordered was well packaged and very good quality. Thank you, a great job.
Lovely soft towels in gorgeous colours. I bought the original bed set in white too (cool and crisp) which looks great and is a dream to sleep in.
I ordered a soft super king grey duvet and am VERY pleased with it. It covers the bed generously and feels lovely. It came in the post very quickly. I highly recommend Dip and Doze.
This is my third order from this fabulous company, I love everything about them. I found them when searching for more sustainable lifestyle choices, and as an ethical lifestyle blogger I adore their transparency and Fairtrade and GOTS Cotton standards. I have ordered a single in the cool and crisp style which is delightful and perfect for these tropical nights! I have the dreamiest silk and smooth super king in the lovely dusky pink, which is an everyday touch of luxury. Excellent and ethics, Dip&Doze are my go-to business for great bedding which doesn’t cost the earth! - Abi @abigailkerrerajuliet for photos.
Dip & Doze 5 star review on 12th August 2020