Dip & Doze Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dip & Doze
Read Dip & Doze Reviews

About Dip & Doze:

The highest quality bedding and towels, certified organic and Fairtrade, reimagined for contemporary living. Shop online now!

hello@dipanddoze.com

Shari L
Dip & Doze 5 star review on 8th May 2020
Alice H
More Photos & Videos
Absolutely amazing bedding, very well made, ethical and luxurious. I sleep like a dream.
This is my second set of bedding. I like the crisp and clean bedding type. I bought the duvet set and a fitted sheet and extra pillow cases. This is the best bedding I have bought. It washes really well, does not shrink and is Fare Trade. Fabulous
Wonderful helpful service, very clear information on their production and care taken to care for workers and the planet, sheets are beautiful colours and high quality. Delivery was easy & came in a nice box. Great all round.
Amazing quality and craftsmanship. Really pleased with our first order, about to order the next bedding set. Also very happy that is made with organic cotton and is fairtrade.
Excellent all round. Beautiful quilt cover, well made, soft to touch. And great customer service too, everything happened as they said it would, and quickly too.
Bought pillow cases in soft and smooth and cool crisp. (I am a bit fussy) both have better feel to others I bought recently, which felt rough. Very good quality.
I ordered the crisp and white pure cotton fitted bed sheet king size. The service and delivery was very good and the item was good quality although a little large. My only complaint was that I particularly wanted a sheet that was not slippery i.e. sateen type as my husband is disabled and can easily slide off the bed. Unfortunately, this sheet had the same effect as most of the items on sale at present. It seems even more slippery than cheaper versions. Such a shame as it is a good quality item.
Great service - items were delivered quickly and within a few days of ordering. The quality of their products is superb and are lovely to sleep on.
I bought a set of bed linen from Dip and Doze at the beginning of June. I am so impressed with the quality. It washes beautifully does not lose it's freshness quickly. I am about to buy my second set!
amazing customer service, will buy again
products arruy yesterday - really quick service
waiting for new bed to arrive before we use the new beddio but it looks and feels lovely
Good quality, fast service, really happy with the products
Absolutely beautifully & ethically produced bed linen. Quite wonderful to sleep in. Excellent customer service and delivery. Highly recommended.
We were looking for a range of organic bed linen and towels both for the house and for our holiday rental property with 7 beds to kit out. We did endless research and trials to find something that felt beautiful and seemed durable whilst maintaining our commitment to organic and fairtrade. And Dip & Doze fit the bill. And good prices too. So far so good. The holiday rental linen and towels will take tough wear, but they're holding up. The crisp cool bedlinen looks good too. The buttons take time and not sure how they'll hold up, but they're a lovely touch for our personal beds. Additionally, the Dip & Doze customer service team have been really great with questions and queries.
Just received my second bedding set this time in dusky pink. I also ordered the fitted sheet and extra pillowcases. This bedding is fantastic. Feels like I’m staying in a hotel. Just love it. I’m now waiting for the blue stripe to come back in stock. Thank you so much. Rachel from Bradford x
Love Dip & Doze and the quality is super.... wouldn’t use any other bedding and towels for my little Glamping business 👍
My order arrived promptly, beautifully packaged. The cotton looks to be excellent quality, and feels lovely, and I look forward to using my new quilt covers and pillowcases next week. So pleased to find organic Fair Trade. A suggestion is to maybe increase the colour range?

And the pillowcase bag is just the right size to store my climbing shoes!
I ordered the towel set and double linen set. The parcel came beautifully packed in individual bags and each item is of high quality. The loops on the towels are inspired!
I bought a fitted sheet and the quality is great and it is big enough for my mattress as promised. I would buy their products again
Ordered the organic cotton duvet set and fitted sheet,pillow cases. Delivery was very quick and hassle free. Beautifully presented in individual draw string bags and the feel of the products is wonderful -looking forward to using them.
Dip & Doze is rated 4.91 based on 820 reviews