Dip & Doze Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dip & Doze
Read Dip & Doze Reviews

About Dip & Doze:

The highest quality bedding and towels, certified organic and Fairtrade, reimagined for contemporary living. Shop online now!

hello@dipanddoze.com

Dip & Doze 5 star review on 15th February 2021
Andy G
Dip & Doze 5 star review on 31st January 2021
Daisy C
Thank you for a beautiful quality product and order was delivered very quickly.
Wow! I wasn't sure what to expect as I have never purchased from this company before but I am so pleased with the bedding. The sheets are so comfortable and the striped bedding set looks fantastic.
Speedy delivery, well packaged and just lovely.
Each bedding item we have received is very well designed and made to high standards. The fabric is soft and flexible, feeling snug.
Love, love, LOVE! Such amazing quality and really cute designs. This is the second duvet set I’ve bought from Dip & Doze and I’ll definitely be back for more!
very good quality
Bought a duvet set and sheets. Great quality, perfect fit. Only problem is that I don’t want to leave my bed anymore... ☺️
I am very happy with my sheets. The dove great is a beautiful colour and they feel wonderful. The white is a bit more shimmery than expected from the photos (it has shiny/silvery hue), but I expect this may also change after a wash.
Good Morning Mira,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us a review. We're delighted to hear that you're happy with the quality of your new bedding! Yes. the initial sheen on the soft & smooth bedding will mellow after a few washes and then the bedding will appear fairly matte.

I hope that helps!
Very satisfied with the towels and pillowcases with little silver stars on them, that I received recently.

I shall be confident enough in the quality to order again in due course.
Delighted with purchase. Slightly disappointed that pillowcases open across the back so can't be used on reverse side. However, the quality and finish made up for it.
Good Afternoon Angela,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review. We're delighted to hear that you're happy with the quality of your new bedding. Although we’re so sorry to hear about your disappointment with the pillowcase design. We originally chose to put the pillowcase opening a third of the way in on the stripe design to ensure that your pillow never pokes out during the night. However, we have listened to our customers and we will be updating the design shortly. If you would like to chat about this further, please just drop us an email at hello@dipanddoze.com
Beautiful luxurious bedding
Amazing bedding - worth every penny.
Sheet (cool and crisp) is too comfy even my husband commented on how comfy it was! Am buying the bedding set now!
Excellent customer service and quality merchandise
I was really impressed with the service, the quality of product and the swiftness of delivery and all with the added bonus of being organic! Thank you to the whole team.
After receiving bedding from Dip & Doze twice now,I would never buy bedding anywhere else.
Great customer service, the bedding is lovely and arrived less than 48 hours after ordering all beautifully packaged!
Excellent quality, ethically made.
After much research I opted for the organic towels from Dip & Doze. Unfortunately they were out of stock so I had to wait for the new stock and so glad I did. Love the ethics of the company and delighted with the quality of the towels (and the hanging loop is a bonus). Great service too.
I have been very pleased with my bedding from Dip & Dose. The cotton is incredibly soft, they wash and iron very well and are lovely to sleep in.
Excellent service and information. The bedding is lovely, soft and comfortable.
Dip & Doze is rated 4.90 based on 1,338 reviews