Dip & Doze Reviews

4.9
Based on 1,747 reviews
Read Dip & Doze Reviews

About Dip & Doze:

The highest quality bedding and towels, certified organic and Fairtrade, reimagined for contemporary living. Shop online now!

hello@dipanddoze.com

Centrepoint, Marshall Stevens Way, Manchester

Tell us how Dip & Doze made you happy
Colour not at expected but still loved it
The single duvet was sold at a discount because it was a second, but we couldn't find a fault with it at all and it's really good quality. The pillow cases in a Nordic sky colour are really nice and soft and silky to the touch.
Quick delivery in sustainable (compostable) packaging. So good. Towels are a really thick soft cotton. After first wash they're less soft but I air dried them on the line so expect this. Will be interested to see if they become softer over time.
Beautiful, feels almost like silk,lovely fit much easier to put on than other fitted sheets.
Quality item, size is perfect could'nt ask for anything better.
Very nice towel coat. Just a couple of things that don't make it perfect. No inside ties and because I'm short belt loops too high. It's the first time I have found your company and on a card inside the box, you show some very nice cotton storage bags. Could you send me a brochure, please? Many Thanks, Margaret Parry
Beautiful fluffy towels. There was a small problem with my order, and I found their customer service to be impeccable. Vanishingly rare in these times, and very much appreciated - buy with confidence!
I am very pleased with my king size duvet covers. Although they were advertised as 'not quite perfect', I struggled to find any defects after washing them. The construction is excellent and the fabric is high quality.
I am happy with my bed sheets and have previously bought a duvet cover from Dip & Doze. Only criticism, is that I took advantage of the offer of getting a discount for buying two sheets at the same time. I wanted to buy two different colours and two different finishes of cotton (each costing the same price) but I was told I could not do this and would have to buy the same colour and finish of cotton. This seems pedantic and I wonder why Dip & Doze aren't a little more flexible and accommodating on their offer. Not everyone using the bedding in my home are wanting a 'cool & crisp' finish of cotton and might prefer the 'warm & cozy' finish and a different colour - surely their is little benefit to Dip & Doze in a customer having to select the same sheets. I was hoping to be able to test which finish I prefer for future purchases and also for two different seasons.
I have just purchased 2 of your sage green ‘seconds’ duvet covers, largely as a result of reading the story behind them. I couldn’t be happier with them - the quality is amazing! I might now be purchasing another one for my daughter who admires them too!☺️
I highly recommend Dip & Doze! They’re products are of the highest quality!
The quality of the sheets are luxurious , so soft and sumptuous; like silk. The fitted sheet tucks very well under our deep mattress and does not come out during the night, which is a bonus. I have always used pure cotton sheets, but these are the best I’ve ever had. So pleased I came across your website. They are more pricey than average brands, but these are most definitely not average sheets. They are extraordinary. Thank you.
Easily the favourite bed set I've owned. Very comfortable and classy looking. Straightforward and easy to order from site.
Delivery arrived within good time and was plastic free with the option to return - very pleased.
Gorgeous fresh feel. Soothing, muted colours and pattern.
Beautiful products and fast and friendly customer service. I bought my second set after I loved the first one. It is interesting how different the 'cool & crisp and 'warm & cosy' bed lines are, both are great. The first has a luxury hotel feel, the latter is incredibly soft and silk-like.
excellent buying experience
Love my new bedding , the material is soft , really good quality, the colour is gorgeous goes perfectly with farrow & ball setting plaster
Beautiful quality and very comfortable. You would pay three times the price on other so called luxury bedding site. Thank you dip and doze.
We purchased a fabulous smooth sheet for our king size bed & now we have blissful sleep. Buy one yourself !!
Dip & Doze is rated 4.89 based on 1,747 reviews