Dip & Doze Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dip & Doze
Read Dip & Doze Reviews

About Dip & Doze:

The highest quality bedding and towels, certified organic and Fairtrade, reimagined for contemporary living. Shop online now!

hello@dipanddoze.com

Centrepoint,
Marshall Stevens Way,
Manchester

Tell us how Dip & Doze made you happy
Beautiful product, so soft and god value
Beautiful duvet, the packaging is eco friendly & lovely
Super lovely sheets, good value, soft and comfy. Come in cute little draw string bags too 💜
Lovely quality sheets, a brilliant nights sleep!
Lovely sheets and pillowcases. Arrived quickly and no problems.
Excellent sheets, fast service. When there was an issue with a product being out of stock, communication was friendly and prompt.
Heavenly feel to this duvet cover which arrived on time and with no hassle.
Very soft and great quality duvet and pillow covers! Very pleased!
I have been so impressed with my purchases from Dip & Doze. The bed sheets and pillow cases are made from a lovely cotton and result in a superb night's sleep. The towels are equally lovely and feel super luxurious. I can feel a dangerous spending habit coming on!!
Absolutely in love with my new bed sheets. Arrived promptly and beautifully packaged (I love the storage bags too). The cotton is comfy and looks great. The fact that the thank you note is individually named is wonderful. Only improvement would be not to print out the receipt/dispatch (save the trees!) and send it electronically instead. I'm already planning my next purchase.
Beautiful bedding, so soft...
Beautifully soft bedding. Arrived very quickly and boxed in recyclable packaging. Lovely. Well worth buying.
Best duvet set I have ever bought. Great price for a great product. Could do with expanding the offering as I could spend a fortune with them!
Great sheets, quick delivery and no plastic in sight.
From website to product Dip and Doze have been Outstanding. Fast, efficient service and a great product. Thank you very much.
Really lovely, smooth, bedding. Only complaint is its a bit see through.
Hi Ven,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! We're so happy to hear that you're impressed with your new bedding. Regarding the weight of the fabric – we only use the highest quality cotton that’s made up of single ply, long staple threads. This ensures our bedding is soft, durable and perfectly breathable to help keep you comfortable all night long. By nature premium, long staple threads have a lightweight feel. Denser bedding is generally made using weaker and shorter yarns twisted together, which are coarse and not as durable. We hope you're sleeping well and will enjoy the quality year after year!
Very good quality and I am very happy with my purchase. I will purchase the blue stripe duvet set once it's back in stock
Fast delivery, thoughtful and recyclable packaging will order another set
The products are just excellent as is the customer service. Cannot recommend highly enough. Thanks, Dip & Doze!
Super soft and great quality from the start! We've been looking to replace our sheets and had a real challenge finding them that don't stretch or shrink after a wash or two. These have been great so far (we bought a couple of fitted sheets as a "test") and we'll likely go the whole hog and redo the bed!
Dip & Doze is rated 4.88 based on 336 reviews