Dip & Doze Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dip & Doze
Read Dip & Doze Reviews

About Dip & Doze:

The highest quality bedding and towels, certified organic and Fairtrade, reimagined for contemporary living. Shop online now!

hello@dipanddoze.com

Centrepoint,
Marshall Stevens Way,
Manchester

Tell us how Dip & Doze made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Towels are great
They are the best for providing high quality ethical and organic bedding
Superb quality and so pleased that ethics are uppermost in the design.
We are delighted with our Dip and Dose sheets there are of excellent quality.
The bedding is really good quality and super comfortable. It was great that most of the packaging was re-used material although was still a fair amount of plastic that probably isn't needed. Other than that really pleased.
Good Morning James,

Thank you very much for your wonderful review. We're delighted to hear that you're happy with the quality of your new bedding!

With regards to your dislike of plastic, we’re completely with you! When our business started out, we decided to use recycled plastic to make use of this secondary good that is a huge problem. However, we listened to our customers and we’ve now developed compostable packaging.

As our aim is to be as environmentally friendly as possible, we haven’t re-packaged our slightly older stock. So, some orders may still arrive in recycled plastic but soon we’ll be completely plastic-free.
I was a little hesitant to order without a personal recommendation for Dip and Doze but I needn’t have worried as the bedding was supremely soft and really well made. Delivery easy too.
Fabulous quality, really love my new bedding!
The bedding is so soft and comfortable. I loved the simplicity of the design on the duvet cover and pillow slips. I will definitely be buying from Dip & Doze again.
A good quality ethically positive bath mat and in just the exact colour we were looking for.
Having used white company bedding for many years I was drawn to dip and doze due to the organic credentials. I ordered some Oxford pillowcases to try the quality and I am delighted, much better than old bed linen, really good size and beautifully soft and smooth. Will definitely buy more
Love, love, love everything about dip and doze! Have 4 bedding sets and 2 towel bundles and are all perfect, ethical and well priced
Really happy to have discovered this company offering ethically traded, products made from organically grown materials. The quality is superb and I love the company ethos. Highly recommended.
Really lovely products and beautiful packaging. Highly recommend this eco and organic brand.
High quality sheets, generous size to fit the deepest mattress, very comfortable and superb sustainability credentials.
Very prompt delivery of a quality product
I bought the blue stripe bedding and it is beautiful! The attention to detail from the piping to the buttons and wash bags it is packaged in, such a pleasure to unwrap.... and sleep in! Please add a pale pink stripe to your range!
Great service with a lovely product. Will order again. Loved the personal card
Fantastic service and fantastic products. Highly recommend!
Love the towels and the bedding - especially the grey stripes! I'd love it if you could put the towel loop in the middle of the long side, instead of the short side, on the bath sheets. With the loop on the short side, they are too long to hang from our towel hooks!
Excellent quality delivered swiftly!
Dip & Doze is rated 4.88 based on 460 reviews