Digital Converters Reviews

of reviewers recommend Digital Converters
customer service
Read Digital Converters Reviews

About Digital Converters:

Digital Converters provides professional conversions of video tapes, cine film, photo slides and albums to DVD, MP4, memory stick and cloud. Safe, high quality transfers of your outdated media.

01423 319041

info@digitalconverters.co.uk

Unit 1 Barugh Avenue
Barker Business Park
Ripon
HG4 5FG

Came across some old camcorder videotapes of a trip I made over 15 years ago which I had had digitally transferred to DVD over 10 years ago. Now that I know how to use iMovie, I decided to edit it but (a) found that iMovie couldn't read from the DVD and (b) the aspect ratios were wrong (squashing things and people in and upwards!). So I sent a test tape over to DC and it came back in an MP4 readable format and with the aspect ratio correct. I've now sent off another 8 videos to have the same treatment - which surely demonstrates my satisfaction!
Delivered within specified time and cine film returned safely. Great to see the old movies again, thank you.
Was very pleased with the DVD created from my old video. And really good value compared to others I have seen that offer this service.
Easy to order and good and fast delivery.
It was the best spent money on a Christmas gift for the family. I would say that perhaps the overexposed film should have been left off and marked as such as its basically blank. But otherwise super duper and great service. Thanks
Good service. Kept me informed of when they received my media etc . So nice to be able to watch an old video in dvd
Quality very good. The order in which the films appear in mp4 format on the stick needs attention. Otherwise, though, an excellent service.
Excellent people to deal with and always reply to any queries raised. They converted approx 3000 ft of super 8 cine film l m to a memory stick. The quality of the transfer was excellent and we are now able to relive precious memories on the tv or computer. I have no hesitation in recommending Digital Converters and will be dealing again with them soon
Easy to use service, helpful and efficient. This is a gift for my sister and was a tape of mum singing being converted to cd. She passed away last year so this was very special. It sounds great and keeps mum alive for us. Only point would be that it is one solid recording as opposed to single tracks like the tape is, not a huge issue though. Thanks!
Pleased with the service and the price. But Royal Mail left my returned tapes and discs under my car in the pouring rain as I was not home, obviously this is the fault of Royal Mail but as these items are irreplaceable I suggest that you recommend that the packages are to be signed for on your website to ensure safe return of these precious memories
Very efficient, a little slower than I expected, but worth waiting for
Good Service A very small problem was swiftly rectified.
Good quick service to get those old VHS tape memories converted in a more up to date format - DVD or view on a download. Remember the conversion can only reflect the quality of the tape which might have detoriated over the years!
Helpful with sound device. Quick to sort out problems.
Professional service
Excellent service and quick turnaround. Thank you. Mike
Great service from pick up to return. price was comparably good. the quality of the product was not great due to the original filming probably. Would be good if offered a clean up at additional cost
A prompt and efficient service. Procedure clearly explained. Reasonable price. My only quibble was why Chapter 1, Chapter 2 etc had appeared at the bottom of the screen, when It was not on the original and I would have preferred it not to be there as it was a recording of a school musical show and so was not in chapters.
Hi. Overall pleased with the result... nice to be able to watch footage from my student days. Disappointing that there is a spelling mistake on the disc. Other than that ok. Thank you. C.Taylor.
Thank you for inviting me to write a review. I haven't yet had time to look at all the DVS's but the first one was great even though I had spliced the film together in completely the wrong order!As I'm writing a family history these discs will come in very useful to determine the time chronology.
Digital Converters is rated 4.94 based on 2,937 reviews