Digital Converters Reviews

of reviewers recommend Digital Converters
Read Digital Converters Reviews

About Digital Converters:

Digital Converters provides professional conversions of video tapes, cine film, photo slides and albums to DVD, MP4, memory stick and cloud. Safe, high quality transfers of your outdated media.

01423 319041

Mark Westbrook
Digital Converters 5 star review on 24th July 2019
Nicola Wright
More Photos & Videos
Very happy with the service , however I wasn't expecting the tapes back, have no way of re-cycling them and thought it would be a part of the process .

It would be great if it was, considering the state we have left our planet in and, I would happily pay extra for that service.
Many thanks for converting an old cacorder tape to digital, we can now enjoy looking back at our wedding day once again.
Nothing wrong with quality of goods received. Just would have appreciated more timely updates ie receipt of tapes via recorded delivery.
Helpful company that converted an old cine film of our wedding into modern media. A bit of a mix-up over payment was quickly resolved with a phone call. Quality of finished media very good. Would recommend.
Very happy with the results of some very old video and cine film. Great to have on memory stick and dvd. Worth every penny for long forgotten memories.
Really pleased with the service: excellent conversion, amazingly good sound quality despite poor originals and came back after a few weeks exactly as promised. Would thoroughly recommend.
I have been waiting all week for someone to collect the order I put in. And today I have put it in the post and hopefully put enough stamps to cover postage. As I am in lockdown it is very difficult to get to a post office, and I have had to order postage stamps on line. The last order I did was very good, but this one I am still waiting for it to get to you and then get back to me.
At the request of Digital Converters I am changing my review to good, as the problem has now been solved. Thank you.
Great results.
Could not get this quality with DIY equipment
A good quality result, thank you
My first experience of Digital Converters and I found them to be a very professional company. Anyone who wishes to make a final edit of their film after it has been digitised should order a copy on a USB pen drive.
Happy with the end product. Communication and customer service was good and received the cd' s in the time specified.
Hello Linda,

Apologies for the mistake here, it must have slipped by our technicians!

I've refunded the extra you paid for the duplicates. Please let me know if there are any other issues with your order we'll be more than happy to get it corrected for you :)

All the best,
Team DC
Quick service, would use again. One downside, original materials returned by regular post which was not secure. Package left on doorstep, could have been stolen or rain damaged. Return by guaranteed delivery or courier service would be preferrable.
Used digital converters twice now, very pleased with the service , even while in lock down ... will be using again
They were very quick in turn around both directly and in order to respond to a minor glitch in my order. Very reasonable prices and multiple formats.
very please with the service and keepingme up to date that boy had receivedthe order and when you sent it back.Andvery happy with the result.
Service was excellent, friendly and quick. My VHS itself had problems, which remained on the DVD, so I am unable to judge quality with a better VHS.
Good, speedy service. I am pleased with my DVD converted from video
Digital converters converted an old cine film onto a USB stick. I was impressed by the quality of the finished film and the regular updates on the processing. Thank you. The USB stick took longer than normal to arrive due to the pandemic which is why I have only given a good.
great work and service, thank you
Quick turn-around but sound quality/level should have been enhanced.
Digital Converters is rated 4.94 based on 3,564 reviews