Digital Converters Reviews

of reviewers recommend Digital Converters
customer service
Read Digital Converters Reviews

About Digital Converters:

Digital Converters provides professional conversions of video tapes, cine film, photo slides and albums to DVD, MP4, memory stick and cloud. Safe, high quality transfers of your outdated media.

01423 319041

info@digitalconverters.co.uk

Unit 1 Barugh Avenue
Barker Business Park
Ripon
HG4 5FG

great work and service, thank you
Quick turn-around but sound quality/level should have been enhanced.
I had an old (50year) super 8 Cine film put on dvd, dvd is excellent, and communication with me was informative and comprehensive, DVD was back to me in three weeks. Good service
Very good and quick service
Good service, considering the videos were ancient. Fast efficient service.
Excellent service. I had an issue with my first order with digital converters as the recording hadn't transferred. I called digital converters and they sent me a free post label to send it back to try again. Second time lucky and I received 25 minutes of sound recording from when I was a wee girl with my family. Great memories and now I can hold onto them for longer. Thank you.
Excellent service
Great service, helpful and fast
Very impressed with the speed of the service, and communication about progress. I think that it was quite expensive to convert 3 minutes of video footage into a digital file. Perhaps have a sliding scale of cost depending on the length of the footage rather than the number of items.
Good service and very happy with the product. My only gripe is that the website defaults to ordering DVD’s. I was sure I ordered a memory stick but we’ll never know! The box the DVD’s came in was not well packed.
Hello Alan, thanks for the feedback!

We're always trying to refine and streamline the ordering process on the website. Do you think it would would make more sense if there was no default output format selected?

Really sorry for the poor customer experience you had using our service, we'll get a memory stick sent out with your video files later this week :)

All the best,
Team DC
Came across some old camcorder videotapes of a trip I made over 15 years ago which I had had digitally transferred to DVD over 10 years ago. Now that I know how to use iMovie, I decided to edit it but (a) found that iMovie couldn't read from the DVD and (b) the aspect ratios were wrong (squashing things and people in and upwards!). So I sent a test tape over to DC and it came back in an MP4 readable format and with the aspect ratio correct. I've now sent off another 8 videos to have the same treatment - which surely demonstrates my satisfaction!
Delivered within specified time and cine film returned safely. Great to see the old movies again, thank you.
Was very pleased with the DVD created from my old video. And really good value compared to others I have seen that offer this service.
Easy to order and good and fast delivery.
It was the best spent money on a Christmas gift for the family. I would say that perhaps the overexposed film should have been left off and marked as such as its basically blank. But otherwise super duper and great service. Thanks
Good service. Kept me informed of when they received my media etc . So nice to be able to watch an old video in dvd
Quality very good. The order in which the films appear in mp4 format on the stick needs attention. Otherwise, though, an excellent service.
Excellent people to deal with and always reply to any queries raised. They converted approx 3000 ft of super 8 cine film l m to a memory stick. The quality of the transfer was excellent and we are now able to relive precious memories on the tv or computer. I have no hesitation in recommending Digital Converters and will be dealing again with them soon
Easy to use service, helpful and efficient. This is a gift for my sister and was a tape of mum singing being converted to cd. She passed away last year so this was very special. It sounds great and keeps mum alive for us. Only point would be that it is one solid recording as opposed to single tracks like the tape is, not a huge issue though. Thanks!
Pleased with the service and the price. But Royal Mail left my returned tapes and discs under my car in the pouring rain as I was not home, obviously this is the fault of Royal Mail but as these items are irreplaceable I suggest that you recommend that the packages are to be signed for on your website to ensure safe return of these precious memories
Digital Converters is rated 4.94 based on 3,153 reviews