Digital Converters Reviews

of reviewers recommend Digital Converters
Read Digital Converters Reviews

About Digital Converters:

Digital Converters provides professional conversions of video tapes, cine film, photo slides and albums to DVD, MP4, memory stick and cloud. Safe, high quality transfers of your outdated media.

01423 319041

Mark Westbrook
Digital Converters 5 star review on 24th July 2019
Nicola Wright
Great results.
Could not get this quality with DIY equipment
A good quality result, thank you
My first experience of Digital Converters and I found them to be a very professional company. Anyone who wishes to make a final edit of their film after it has been digitised should order a copy on a USB pen drive.
Happy with the end product. Communication and customer service was good and received the cd' s in the time specified.
Hello Linda,

Apologies for the mistake here, it must have slipped by our technicians!

I've refunded the extra you paid for the duplicates. Please let me know if there are any other issues with your order we'll be more than happy to get it corrected for you :)

All the best,
Team DC
Quick service, would use again. One downside, original materials returned by regular post which was not secure. Package left on doorstep, could have been stolen or rain damaged. Return by guaranteed delivery or courier service would be preferrable.
Used digital converters twice now, very pleased with the service , even while in lock down ... will be using again
They were very quick in turn around both directly and in order to respond to a minor glitch in my order. Very reasonable prices and multiple formats.
very please with the service and keepingme up to date that boy had receivedthe order and when you sent it back.Andvery happy with the result.
Service was excellent, friendly and quick. My VHS itself had problems, which remained on the DVD, so I am unable to judge quality with a better VHS.
Good, speedy service. I am pleased with my DVD converted from video
Digital converters converted an old cine film onto a USB stick. I was impressed by the quality of the finished film and the regular updates on the processing. Thank you. The USB stick took longer than normal to arrive due to the pandemic which is why I have only given a good.
great work and service, thank you
Quick turn-around but sound quality/level should have been enhanced.
I had an old (50year) super 8 Cine film put on dvd, dvd is excellent, and communication with me was informative and comprehensive, DVD was back to me in three weeks. Good service
Very good and quick service
Good service, considering the videos were ancient. Fast efficient service.
Excellent service. I had an issue with my first order with digital converters as the recording hadn't transferred. I called digital converters and they sent me a free post label to send it back to try again. Second time lucky and I received 25 minutes of sound recording from when I was a wee girl with my family. Great memories and now I can hold onto them for longer. Thank you.
Excellent service
Great service, helpful and fast
Very impressed with the speed of the service, and communication about progress. I think that it was quite expensive to convert 3 minutes of video footage into a digital file. Perhaps have a sliding scale of cost depending on the length of the footage rather than the number of items.
Digital Converters is rated 4.94 based on 3,429 reviews