Digital Converters Reviews

of reviewers recommend Digital Converters
customer service
Read Digital Converters Reviews

About Digital Converters:

Digital Converters provides professional conversions of video tapes, cine film, photo slides and albums to DVD, MP4, memory stick and cloud. Safe, high quality transfers of your outdated media.

01423 319041

info@digitalconverters.co.uk

Unit 1 Barugh AvenueBarker Business Park

Tell us how Digital Converters made you happy
Good Service A very small problem was swiftly rectified.
Good quick service to get those old VHS tape memories converted in a more up to date format - DVD or view on a download. Remember the conversion can only reflect the quality of the tape which might have detoriated over the years!
Helpful with sound device. Quick to sort out problems.
Professional service
Excellent service and quick turnaround. Thank you. Mike
Great service from pick up to return. price was comparably good. the quality of the product was not great due to the original filming probably. Would be good if offered a clean up at additional cost
A prompt and efficient service. Procedure clearly explained. Reasonable price. My only quibble was why Chapter 1, Chapter 2 etc had appeared at the bottom of the screen, when It was not on the original and I would have preferred it not to be there as it was a recording of a school musical show and so was not in chapters.
Hi. Overall pleased with the result... nice to be able to watch footage from my student days. Disappointing that there is a spelling mistake on the disc. Other than that ok. Thank you. C.Taylor.
Thank you for inviting me to write a review. I haven't yet had time to look at all the DVS's but the first one was great even though I had spliced the film together in completely the wrong order!As I'm writing a family history these discs will come in very useful to determine the time chronology.
I was initially disappointed that only two of my three tapes had been converted, however once I notified you of the problem I was impressed at how quickly you rectified the issue. I will definitely use you again.
Speedy and efficient service. Did what I asked. Will recommend.
It was a very good service - quick and simple to use - my only criticism was the way the tapes and USBs were packaged - the box was falling to pieces and had holes in it. Luckily they weren’t damaged or lost but could easily have been.
Good service Excellent price and quality Returned DVDs. Would recommend you to others . Thanks Tom F Dorset
U lot was brilliant u sorted something out for me which I didn't think would be done, u made my mum happy it was a memory of my dad
I would like to say a big thank you for your prompt service and that you managed to get anything off the tape at all. I will be using you again when I've had a sort out of other tapes. Again thank you
Video s were 24&25 yrs old so they were good for the age quick service would recommend I fact a member of my family is going to send a wedding video in
Quick, no hassle.
Very pleased with this company. Efficient, communicative and very 'speedy'!
quick and efficient Thank you
We're very pleased with the service we have had from Digital Converters. The questions we asked online were answered helpfully and clearly. The order was acknowledged promptly. The products were despatched after a bit over 2 weeks. It would have been helpful if at the beginning we'd been given a rough idea of how long it might take to do the work. We are not complaining though as we are very pleased with the final results which were originally recorded on very old technology! We will definitely be using your services again soon. Thank you!
Digital Converters is rated 4.94 based on 2,567 reviews