Digital Converters Reviews

of reviewers recommend Digital Converters
Read Digital Converters Reviews

About Digital Converters:

Digital Converters provides professional conversions of video tapes, cine film, photo slides and albums to DVD, MP4, memory stick and cloud. Safe, high quality transfers of your outdated media.

01423 319041

Digital Converters 5 star review on 9th October 2019
Mark Westbrook
Digital Converters 5 star review on 24th July 2019
Nicola Wright
I sent a tape of camcorder footage of a visit to Canada and Washington State dating from 1997 and unwatched for 20 years. The transfer to DVD was excellent, and I shall send more tapes. My only gripe is the cost of collection and delivery - a visit to the Post Office is a no-go these days.
Super easy, quick and efficient. Delivered exactly what they promised.
Fantastic service from beginning to end. From placing my order to receiving my media. Also kept up to date on the process by emails, throughly recommend and will be using again.
I ordered 2 DVDs for each of 2 VHS tapes. The DVDs for the first VHS tape came and both VHS tapes returned - so I had to phone up to get the sDVDs for the second VHS tape. The transfers are as good a quality as would be possible
Sent my old vhs video tape of our wedding off for transferring to dvd
The service and time taken were excellent
It was great to have what me and my family thought was a knackered VHS tape brought back to life digitally! So many fond memories are now saved! The only thing I would ask is that you give an update as to when the tapes/USB/DVDs are due to be delivered back. I had to email and chase after not hearing anything once I had been informed of the VHS arriving at your premises. Thanks so much, it's made my family very happy!
digital converters were always very quick in getting back over email when i had a question. The video tapes were returned safely and the family were delighted with the converted footage! Reliable service - can recommend!
Service Excellent. I had VHS videos converted which were excellent. An old, 8mm Cine film was not so good but then it was 53 years old so presumably, like the rest of us hadn't aged well.
The coping from old VHS on to DVD and USB stick was good and well worth the fee. Coping to the Cloud was also good but complicated at first to start it and in hindsight was probably an error and a waste of money in ordering this copy.
Digital Converters did a great job in transferring videos of old family gatherings into DVD format. It was lovely to be able to see family pictures etc especially as several family members have died since the videos were taken. I can thorougly recommend their service.
Good service
Digital Converts did a good job of converting my old mini DV tapes to digital format. It was easy to download the files from Dropbox at the end of the process so I could do with them what I wanted.

It took about a month for the conversion to happen which was longer than I was expecting, it would have been nice to get them back sooner but they must have had a backlog to get through.

I would also have appreciated a higher bitrate version of the videos as there are quite a few compression artefacts, especially when the camera pans around. The files were ~2Mbps which comes out at around 1GB per hour. This isn't the end of the world as it's old home movie footage and I wasn't expecting it to be pin sharp but it is significantly less than DVD quality which I read is ~10Mbps.
Admittedly it was a 20 year old VHS tape, but I was sorry the clarity was not better.
Thank you. All tapes were converted as requested - so some good memories now stored for us to access and enjoy.
Simple service. Works well. Took a bit longer than originally expected, but would definitely use Digital Converters again in the future.
Pleased with the service.
Not cheap but did an excellent job on my camcorder tapes
Very happy with quality and turnaround especially in these daunting times
Thanx
Guys, I could have given you 5 stars if were not for the time you get the product back to me. It takes just too long.
Excellent service and DVDs turned out very well (converted from videos). Only gave 4 stars as 2 of the DVD cases were cracked. However very pleased overall
Digital Converters is rated 4.94 based on 4,127 reviews