Diddikicks Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Diddikicks

About Diddikicks: Diddikicks® Is The North's Largest Pre-School Toddler Football Club.

With Over 350 Local Classes For Toddlers Ages 18 Months To 5 Years
Join Over 10,000 Toddlers That Have Enjoyed Being Part Of TeamDiddi®

info@diddikicks.co.uk

Coe House, Coe Street, Bolton, BL3 6BU

How would you rate Diddikicks ?

"The coaches at Ossett are great and the class is perfect for little ones!"
"My son Mikey completed his second session today in Norris Green and absolutely loved it. The coaches are patient and approachable with the kids and he really looks forward to the next session."
"We took our daughter for a free trial last week at Honley she absolutely loved it, the staff were great and really welcoming so we signed her up that day! We’ve received the kit which is a brilliant and comes in really good bag. We can’t wait to keep going to the classes!"
"Carly mae loves it she gets so excited on sat mornings getting ready in her football kit. Diddikicks are very welcoming and great with the children highly recommended."
"I brought my 3 year old little boy to his Diddikicks trial and couldn’t of been happier with how it went! The staff were friendly and welcoming from the start, encouraged my little one but understood when he wasn’t ready to join in fully. I am really looking forward to how he will progress each week. Great organisation."
"Amazing, i love watching my son as much as he loves the football sessions, coaches are great and your child aswel as yourself gets to meet new people and friends"
"Great! My daughter is almost 2 and loves it! The coaches are amazing with them and have so much patience:)"
"My son loved it"
"Neck too wide on kit. Everything else good"
"Everything has been fab so far - looking forward to Sunday!"
"Excellent class, and very patience with the children can't wait too come back for our next class"
"Really good my little boy loved it"
"Brilliant kit very happy with everything and can’t wait for him to get started!"
"Really welcoming to my little boy."
"Good place for our son ( and me!) to run around and burn some energy. Fun drills. Friendly trainers."
"Charlie had a great time An really like the coaches.the games were made fun for the kids"
"Excellent taster session from didikicks. Booked up straight away. Lovely kit, bag bottle and ball. Bought socks as extra. Saw good progress even over duration of taster session."
"The boys coaching were amazing. Really tried to help my little boy feel comfortable and settled!"
"Archie wasn’t too sure to start off with but by the end of his trial he loved it can’t wait to take him on Sunday with his football strip on"
"Brilliant, very friendly and great for the kids, really enjoyed it, thank you."
Diddikicks is rated 4.87 based on 474 reviews