Diddikicks Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Diddikicks

About Diddikicks: Diddikicks® Is The North's Largest Pre-School Toddler Football Club.

With Over 350 Local Classes For Toddlers Ages 18 Months To 5 Years
Join Over 10,000 Toddlers That Have Enjoyed Being Part Of TeamDiddi®

info@diddikicks.co.uk

Coe House, Coe Street, Bolton, BL3 6BU

Tell us how Diddikicks made you happy

"Brilliant for kids especially to build up there confidence my little boy was so shy but he’s not opening up and becoming more involved and loves he’s classes"
"The staff have been so welcoming to my family and my little boy is loving the sessions, even though he was reluctant at first!! Its a fun way to meet other parents and we're very impressed with the quality of the kit etc. Keep up the good work."
"Love this place excellent for getting my young energetic lad something to focus his energy on. It’s AaDam’s highlight of the week."
"LO loves running around and learning new skills. The staff are great too!"
"Great Sunday morning activity for our little one (22months old) . It took the first couple of sessions for him to really remember what to do and get into it but he loves it . The sessions are always varied and the kids love it . I think its great for parents and little ones to spend this time together. The coaches are fantastic too, really laid back and patient with all the crazy 2year olds! Big thumbs up!"
"My little boy loves his kit an ball an bottle. Gets dead excited using them"
"Great fun, my son loves the variety"
"My little boy loves it and loves his kit! I cant wait to see how far he goes. Thank you."
"Excellent, my son is 2 and his confidence has come on so much he’s been going for 5 weeks and I can see such a difference in him. 100% recommended x"
"Absolutely love it! Wonerful coaches, lovely atmosphere and so cute. Dexter has learned loads and always gets excited when we get his kit on"
"My Son Paulie loves His Diddikicks training."
"Short and fun packed sessions with friendly staff, developing a multitude of skills- but keeping fun at the heart of it."
"We really love Diddikicks, and think the staff are great. The games played are enjoyable, and both of my children have been lucky enough to attend at diffetent times. In our experience we feel that the staff can change on a permanent basis suddenly and with no explanation, leaving us and the children unsure if the coach they are used to will return the next week or not. Thank you."
"My Toddler absolutely loves coming to Diddikicks. The Staff are so friendly and she loves all the football games and she is always very excited to go."
"My son really enjoys your sessions and the coaches are excellent at getting the best out of him."
"Very welcoming. Coaches are great with the kids. I like how it’s about football but also has elements of learning such as colours. Would highly recommend."
"Cant complain, very interactive, involves all children, cute kit"
"My son looks forward to it every week."
Diddikicks is rated 4.85 based on 707 reviews