Diddikicks Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Diddikicks

About Diddikicks: Diddikicks® Is The North's Largest Pre-School Toddler Football Club.

With Over 350 Local Classes For Toddlers Ages 18 Months To 5 Years
Join Over 10,000 Toddlers That Have Enjoyed Being Part Of TeamDiddi®

info@diddikicks.co.uk

Coe House, Coe Street, Bolton, BL3 6BU

How would you rate Diddikicks ?

"Great fun for little ones and parents!"
"Amazing place to take the kids my two year old loves it."
"Contact has been timely and clear. The process has been completely smooth and straightforward. Archer is loving his new Diddikicks kit :)"
"My son really enjoys Diddikicks on a Sunday morning. The class is not just about playing football, the staff also teach the kids colours, numbers and self confidence. Would recommend parents to bring your toddler along for a free trial. It was on the third session that my son stopped being shy and started really enjoying it. The staff there are really good."
"Coaches are great at getting all the kids involved! My son loves his time there"
"Good service to us parents the little one loved it and can’t wait for him to start properly kick some balls"
"My little boy loves it!"
"Brilliant and all have fun 😁😁"
"Very friendly coaches and amazing fun, my son throughly enjoyed himself and cannot wait to go back"
"1 word Amazing"
"My grandson aged four said after his first session that he 'loved it'. Plus great kit."
"Very organised and friendly staff. My son loved his first session and the kit he received is lovely! Thank you"
"Fantastic kit my little one is made up and loves everything in the pack"
"Great coaches and admin team, our little one loved the class and it slowly eased him out of ‘shy’ more. He cannot wait for the next meeting."
"Excellent service, we are looking for to diddikicks Sunday! Now on our calendar with five stars!"
"Excellent football group, my 3 year old son loves it and can't wait to go every week!"
"Fantastic"
"Excellent my 2 year old loves it"
"My daughter enjoyed her time at diddikicks in York and I hope diddikicks comes to Selby soon as I would definitely take her to that one, her confidence and skills came along a lot during her time with diddikicks"
"Took max to the free taster class on Saturday. He really enjoyed it. It’s learning a sport made fun. The coaches where fab and the service I’ve received before and after joining up has been superb."
Diddikicks is rated 4.86 based on 384 reviews