Diddikicks Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Diddikicks

About Diddikicks: Diddikicks® Is The North's Largest Pre-School Toddler Football Club.

With Over 350 Local Classes For Toddlers Ages 18 Months To 5 Years
Join Over 10,000 Toddlers That Have Enjoyed Being Part Of TeamDiddi®

info@diddikicks.co.uk

Coe House, Coe Street, Bolton, BL3 6BU

Tell us how Diddikicks made you happy

"Great my little lad loves the classes."
"Very impressed with the lessons.... fun and easy for the children to follow. Highly recommended."
"Very efficient, helpful staff at all levels, trainers, customer service etc. Fab for youngsters to have fun while learning skills."
"My son really enjoys first time and he can’t wait for next one and I could see they get good training"
"Fantastic! Thank you!"
"My Elliott absolutely loves it, 2nd time this week. X"
"We’ve only had a trail and booked sessions but we’re looking forward to starting tomorrow my son was at a different football class before but by far this is the best one with more coaches and better communication for the kids."
"Right on the ball."
"Great fun, well structured session and very imclusive to all"
"Natalie has had 2 sessions now and she loves it ♥️"
"Such a great way for the little ones to learn new skills as well as make new friends the coaches were great with the kids my son absolutely loved his trial session and we can not wait to go back, the kits are a great idea on how to teach them how to be a team at a little age Great work from all"
"We have only been there for one session but the team are very friendly and welcoming. All the kids are learning and keeping active at the same time I would recommend highly"
"My son loved his first lesson and can’t wait to go back the coaches are brilliant!"
"Great class and products so far."
"My son came along for a trial on Sunday, he loved it, he was made to feel very welcome by the staff he can’t wait to come back :)"
"I thought the starter pack was excellent. Great value my little boy loves it"
"Kit arrived quickly after signing up. We are on week 3 and so far so good! Great coaches and my little boy is enjoying his sessions"
"Lovely football class. The coaches are lovely and patient. My boy is 19 months however a lot if it is aimed at slightly older children. Probably perfect for 2 1/2 plus"
"My daughter loves it"