Diddikicks Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Diddikicks

About Diddikicks: Diddikicks® Is The North's Largest Pre-School Toddler Football Club.

With Over 350 Local Classes For Toddlers Ages 18 Months To 5 Years
Join Over 10,000 Toddlers That Have Enjoyed Being Part Of TeamDiddi®

info@diddikicks.co.uk

Coe House, Coe Street, Bolton, BL3 6BU

How would you rate Diddikicks?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"My daughter loved the session"
"Fantastic class to send your mini footballers too. :)"
"Little boy loves it."
"The coaches are great with the kids"
"My little boy hasn't stopped taking about diddikicks since his trail! The coaches are very good with the children so good to watch!"
"Seeing my little one having fun she cant wait for her next session"
"Lovely high quality kit and products arrived in time for 1st session. Adam loves his time there, where he is learning all sorts of new skills, not just football but sign language and colours!! Very happy!"
"I loved it however it would have been perfect if the ball was blown up."
"The team at diddikicks Sunderland were amazing my son was a bit shy at first but they helped him and he really enjoyed it I can’t wait for Sunday to go back xx"
"Good quality clothing, ball & water bottle. My son was over the moon with them."
"Fast efficient service and great quality kit :-)"
"My son loved Diddikicks . Even though It was his first time they made him feel so welcome"
"Really helpful and efficient when signing up!"
"ben was very excited about his new kit and is already using his water bottle"
"We have only had a trial session but Harry can't wait to start properly next week. He absolutely loved it."
"Very prompt & great coaches at last Sunday’s session. Thanks for making my son feel welcome."
"My little boy loves playing football. He loves getting ready in his new football kit and putting on his bag. I can't wait to see his confidence grow more and more each week 💙⚽️"
"My daughter has been practicing with her ball non stop and started using the water bottle as soon as it arrived."
"My son loved his trial. Coaches was great at getting him involved. Really easy joining process."
"Our little girl has loved joining up she loves football and is nearly 2 now"
Diddikicks is rated 4.90 based on 94 reviews