Diddikicks Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Diddikicks

About Diddikicks: Diddikicks® Is The North's Largest Pre-School Toddler Football Club.

With Over 350 Local Classes For Toddlers Ages 18 Months To 5 Years
Join Over 10,000 Toddlers That Have Enjoyed Being Part Of TeamDiddi®

info@diddikicks.co.uk

Coe House, Coe Street, Bolton, BL3 6BU

How would you rate Diddikicks ?

"Apart from the ball being egg shaped it was all good"
"My son really enjoy it and starting to mix with the other kids. Coaches are good, interacting with the kids and getting them involves"
"Excellent service with the delivery of his kit, lovely calm & well taught class. My little fella loved his 1st session"
"We have a very shy 19 months old and diddikicks is helping building up his confidence. He already made improvement since the first session and he’s slowly coming out of his shell. Will keep taking our son to the sessions every week and I’m sure it will help him significantly."
"My little boy loves running around on a Saturday morning each week he gets more and more envolved he loves joining in with the activities and helping to put things away too love seeing his little face light up with a big smile"
"great kit my little boy loves it. Great sessions"
"My boy absalutely loves his time at diddikicks on a saturday. Even oh his trial, the staff made him so welcome he only had a 5 minute shy period before he got stuck right in (I expected that to take a few weeks). I was also pleasantly suprised with how much comes within the starter pack, my boy is just adorable in his kit!"
"The simle on my little ones face when the package arrived and he put his kit on was priceless."
"Diddi kicks is great for my little boy meeting new friends and getting education at the same time by learning colours and numbers."
"We’re really happy with the diddikicks class and love how we see indie progressing (slowly!) each week"
"Looks great, our little one loves it"
"Seeing James enjoying himself so much."
"Jack is really enjoying Diddikicks the coaches are amazing and soo Patient and good with him!! It’s a lovely class and we’re really enjoying watching jack be a part of the Diddikicks team."
"Instructors very good with the children"
"Fantastic starters pack and great coaches"
"Hello We have been really impressed from the start . Friendly Welcome at Radcliffe from Coach Taylor on my sons trail day . Loved the fun of getting Sauls kit and getting the photos to share on your site . Delighted to Win the Diddidoll . Kit items all good quality and classes are full of fun whilst still teaching the children across many levels Thank You Team Diddi your Fantastic"
"I think the coaches are excellent and make the sessions fun whilst learning new skills."
"Coach Dan is absolutely amazing with all the children. My son loves playing on a Saturday and I would recommend Diddikicks to my friends"
"It's not bad so much as not really engaging for my child. I am going to give it another few goes but he doesn't enjoy just doing 'diddi kicks' around the room. There needs to be more drills etc which all the kids enjoy. Diddikicks seems to be a little too easy for the coach's and bores most of the children."
Hi,

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us, we aim to encourage and engage every child and as you can see from our previous reviews this is something that happens with all children that attend our classes . We would like to speak to you further about this if you could email info@diddikicks.co.uk so we can look into it and pass this feedback onto the coaches at the venue you attend with the view to improving your experience with TeamDiddi.

Thanks, TeamDiddi
"Love the pack it's fab!"
Diddikicks is rated 4.85 based on 338 reviews