Diddikicks Reviews

of reviewers recommend Diddikicks
Read Diddikicks Reviews

About Diddikicks:

Diddikicks® Is The North's Largest Pre-School Toddler Football Club.

With Over 500 Local Classes For Toddlers Ages 18 Months To 5 Years
Join Over 30,000 Toddlers That Have Enjoyed Being Part Of TeamDiddi®

info@diddikicks.co.uk

Coe House, Coe Street, Bolton, BL3 6BU

Tell us how Diddikicks made you happy
Good so far, enjoyed first two weeks
Hi Paul, Good to hear your little one's enjoying it 💙
Waiting list time was rather long but worth the wait. My little one loves it, staff are friendly and helpful.
Hi Sarah, We appreciate your patience while waiting for a space. Great to hear your little one enjoys it 💙
Friendly & helpful! Only thing I’d change is maybe a bit more help from staff when children come for trials, to get engaged, as my little boy was somewhat left to just follow the group and found it overwhelming wanting to leave, but eventually he became more into it - especially when the coach asked him to help show the others how to do one of the tasks - this brought him out his shell and was the game changer for him enjoying it and wanting to return! However, coach etc was very friendly, helpful and clearly showed a passion in what he was doing with the children - which is nice to see! Someone who actually wants to be doing their job & doing well at it!
Bit of a mix up in monthly prices and a few hidden costs for name printing which I assumed was in with the first payment but other than that he loves it and it's a great setup for development in many ways.
With our Harry having ADHD I was very unaware at how he was going to act when he arrived and he was made very welcome and loved every minute of the training he now feels part of a team now he has his kit
At the taster session my little boy was not sure and very clingy to me but the 2 coaches carried on the session and still interacted with my son until he came round and joined in this was great as they did not try to pressure him or force him they allowed him to adapt to his surroundings naturally
Good so far only attended one session
Despite the long wait it has been worth it. My little boy loves diddikicks and was so excited to receive his pack!
Thanks Helen 💙
All the coaches were great, making sure all the children got the most out of the experience and had fun. My son loved it and can’t wait for the next session
Thanks Ian 💙
Everything is great and it would have been a 5 star if it wasn't for the ball, that you receive in the kit, having a puncture. Still my little man is able to kick it around a little which makes him happy.
Hi Anthony, We are really sorry to hear your ball arrived with a puncture, we have sent a replacement out today for you! Thanks, TeamDiddi
Only been to one session so far but my little boy is super excited already for Saturday he loved it
Interactive. Fun. Stimulating
Thanks Ali 💙
Great friendly staff made our first visit fun and welcoming. The team kept trying to make my son feel Comfortable and made an effort to make my shy boy be part of the session.
My son really enjoyed first session and can't wait to go again
Good set of high quality products. Our son was really excited.
Our little one seemed to enjoy his taster session which was fun, friendly and engaging. Looking forward to further sessions and to watch his progress in ball control and listening to instruction.
Thank you Heather! 😊
Very welcoming coaches at the trial session. Great quality of pack received
Thank you Valentina! 😊
Great with my 4yr old getting them interacting with other children 👍
Thank you! 😊
Cant say massie as we have only once but so far a great experience for my son. Just waiting for his kit to arrive
Theo went to his first trial last week as soon as walked in we felt welcome, they interacted with theo very well! Glad to get him on the ball
Thank you Amy! 😊