Diddikicks Reviews

of reviewers recommend Diddikicks
Read Diddikicks Reviews

About Diddikicks:

Diddikicks® Is The North's Largest Pre-School Toddler Football Club.

With Over 500 Local Classes For Toddlers Ages 18 Months To 5 Years
Join Over 30,000 Toddlers That Have Enjoyed Being Part Of TeamDiddi®

info@diddikicks.co.uk

Coe House, Coe Street, Bolton, BL3 6BU

Tell us how Diddikicks made you happy
Despite the long wait it has been worth it. My little boy loves diddikicks and was so excited to receive his pack!
Thanks Helen πŸ’™
All the coaches were great, making sure all the children got the most out of the experience and had fun. My son loved it and can’t wait for the next session
Thanks Ian πŸ’™
Everything is great and it would have been a 5 star if it wasn't for the ball, that you receive in the kit, having a puncture. Still my little man is able to kick it around a little which makes him happy.
Hi Anthony,

We are really sorry to hear your ball arrived with a puncture, we have sent a replacement out today for you!

Thanks, TeamDiddi
Only been to one session so far but my little boy is super excited already for Saturday he loved it
Interactive. Fun. Stimulating
Thanks Ali πŸ’™
Great friendly staff made our first visit fun and welcoming. The team kept trying to make my son feel
Comfortable and made an effort to make my shy boy be part of the session.
My son really enjoyed first session and can't wait to go again
Good set of high quality products. Our son was really excited.
Our little one seemed to enjoy his taster session which was fun, friendly and engaging. Looking forward to further sessions and to watch his progress in ball control and listening to instruction.
Thank you Heather! 😊
Very welcoming coaches at the trial session. Great quality of pack received
Thank you Valentina! 😊
Great with my 4yr old getting them interacting with other children πŸ‘
Thank you! 😊
Cant say massie as we have only once but so far a great experience for my son.

Just waiting for his kit to arrive
Theo went to his first trial last week as soon as walked in we felt welcome, they interacted with theo very well! Glad to get him on the ball
Thank you Amy! 😊
Kit is fab Looks fab however it’s very big- especially around the neck.
Fantastic trial session with diddikicks looking forward to starting for real.
Thank you Emma! 😊
Only been twice. The 1st time Rory was in a small class so he was comfortable within himself to try the skills. On the 2nd time, the class was slightly bigger and he was wanting to stop at the start and told me he couldn't do it. He got a little shy but the coaches were really good in making him feel able and settled him down. He went on to really enjoy himself.
Happy with the merchandise although the shirt has come with loose threads and plucks in the fabric.
So glad I joined my son up for this. He looks forward to attending every Saturday. Only his second session and he is joining in. Brilliant coaches who are kind and friendly. Just what my little one needs to bring him out of his shell. Thanks Didikicks
Review only applicable for young age group
The things that are great about diddkicks are the coaches, their dedication- especially when there are little ones running around not taking much interest, and the fact it helps our little boy socialise with other children and kick a ball around, which he loves to do.
What would make it better in my opinion would be the activities themselves. I understand Diddikicks advertises that it helps with numeracy and colour recognition, but that isn’t why we take our son.... we want him to go there are kick a football around as much as possible (and football related activities), not learn about colours etc, which he does at nursery, home and so on. The activities can become more about running around and picking up different colour cones than it is to do with anything associated with tootball.... at 2 yr old children don’t do the little kicks from cone to cone, they just go straight to the cones. The best bit is the last activity when the children do an exercise which involves scoring a goal, and there should be more of things like this. I’ve spoken to other parents of little ones who went to diddikicks for a little while, but then as soon as they were old enough, generally 3, left to go to a ‘proper’ football class, which I will do with my little boy.
Overall, if you just want you little one to go to something to keep them busy and learn about colours with a little bit of football thrown in, then great.
Hi,

Thank you for your honest review. Whilst we do say that our classes help with colours and numbers that isn't the only thing our classes help with. If you read any of our reviews parents talk about the confidence their child now has attending our classes every week. They also help with social and motor skills. I can see you attend our youngest class which does focus on the basic skills of football, the main skill trying to keep the ball on the floor! At the ages of 18 months - 2.5 years it's about learning to take instruction and having fun using football games and skills.

As they progress through the age groups these skills and games do get harder and more technical games are played. We firmly believe that children under the age of 5 years are far too young to be playing in matches however what we do prepares them for that when they turn 5 years and then go on to play for local teams. Those local teams can tell the difference between those children who have attended Diddikicks and those who haven't due to the skills they have learnt over the 3 plus years most people stay with us for.

I can see we sent you an email last week about your little one moving up to the older class, if you are happy to do that please reply to the email. Hopefully he will find the Mids team a lot more challenging and progress from there with his journey with TeamDiddi

Kind Regards
Rebecca
My son loves going to diddi kicks
Staff include him and he loves his hi fives
Diddikicks is rated 4.87 based on 1,248 reviews