Diddikicks Reviews

of reviewers recommend Diddikicks
Read Diddikicks Reviews

About Diddikicks:

Diddikicks® Is The North's Largest Pre-School Toddler Football Club.

With Over 500 Local Classes For Toddlers Ages 18 Months To 5 Years
Join Over 30,000 Toddlers That Have Enjoyed Being Part Of TeamDiddi®

info@diddikicks.co.uk

Coe House, Coe Street, Bolton, BL3 6BU

Tell us how Diddikicks made you happy
The ladies are fantastic who run my sons football class and always give 100% to the children that are there. They use age appropriate language and activities and are always on hand to help and answer any questions. 10/10 fantastic
Jack is loving his Saturday mornings at diddikicks hes getting so good and following the warm ups before the session starts only started in April and he's so much more confident already 🥰💙
My son loves it!
Brilliant coaches
Very good vibe 👌 excellent quality good people 👏
Diddikicks 5 star review on 11th June 2021
The team at diddikicks really go above and beyond to help bring my son out of his shy shell, even work one on one with him and give him ao much guidance. There just a FAB team and my son really likes going to his football sessions. I would highly recommend them. Thanks so much
Is very good for the children class.
Fantastic setup and well targeted at age of child.
Brandon has not been around anyone his own age since March 2020 and is very shy but week by week he is improving and the coaches are amazing with him.
Vin and I are very much enjoying the sessions. My first touch has come on no end! The coaches are very friendly and lovely with the kids.
Thanks for the review Michael! 💙
Fab kit. Lovely classes with lots of positive interactions. My son loves his Diddi football
Diddikicks 5 star review on 6th June 2021 Diddikicks 5 star review on 6th June 2021
Cutie! Thanks so much for the review Sam 💙
Really good perfect introduction for my little boy to football
Thanks Sam! 💙
The coaches are amazing with my son and i cant thank them enough. My sons listening has become alot better since attending diddi kicks and i think it has alot to do with the fun activities ane the charisma of the coaches. Cant thank them enough.
Thanks so much for the review Andrea! 💙
Kit really good quality
Thank you ! 💙
Lewis was very nervous and apprehensive during his trial, but the coaches were so lovely with him. By the end of the second session he was so much more confident and the smile on his face was priceless.
Diddikicks 5 star review on 4th June 2021
Lovely to hear! 💙 Thanks for the review Lucy.
Very happy, my son loves the sessions. The kit and extra items that came were very good quality.
Thanks so much Matt 💙
My little boy loves diddikicks already and the coaches are really welcoming and friendly
Great to hear! Thanks for the review Danielle 💙
Absolutely brilliant!
Thanks so much Ebi! 💙
We were really welcomed in and the pack came quickly through the post, which caused great excitement. Also, nice little touches like a birthday email/ card presentation soon after my little boy started.
Thanks for the review Danielle! 💙
Brilliant! The trainers are lovely, the communications team have been great and my boys are loving their classes
Thanks so much Amy! 💙