Diddikicks Reviews

of reviewers recommend Diddikicks
Read Diddikicks Reviews

About Diddikicks:

Diddikicks® Is The North's Largest Pre-School Toddler Football Club.

With Over 500 Local Classes For Toddlers Ages 18 Months To 5 Years
Join Over 30,000 Toddlers That Have Enjoyed Being Part Of TeamDiddi®

info@diddikicks.co.uk

Coe House, Coe Street, Bolton, BL3 6BU

Tell us how Diddikicks made you happy
I love diddikicks, my son is only 18month old and he loves it; he couldn’t stay still for a picture in his kit. I want him to be a sociable boy which I think diddikicks will help with that.
Excellent coaches. Matthew loves coming training.
Arthur absolutely loves his new kit and can’t wait to play again
My son loved his first lesson.
Diddikicks was very welcoming and the uniform is lovely
My son absolutely loved it at Diddikicks! He enjoyed the environment and being around the other kids. The coaches are fab with the kids!
My son had his taster session in West Derby last weekend and the coaches were fantastic especially Dylan, we can't wait to begin our diddikicks journey.
My son loved his first session and can’t wait to play again, ordering the kit was very easy and came very quick
Lovely kit
Really impressive and very professional!
Amazing service. Really quick delivery time. Everything is beautifully made and amazing quality.
Really happy. I can’t wait for Axel to start his new little adventure at Diddikicks ☺️
Great little setup for kids, flexible enough for little ones to take part without the pressure of having to do everything perfectly. Friendly coaches a great mix of football skills and learning for toddlers - colours, body parts etc.
Thank you Sarah! 💙
Lewis loved it once he came out of his shell, coaches were brilliant with him, look forward to bringing him again this week.
Our son can be shy on front of people he doesn't know. However on his first session the coaches made him feel very welcome and really showed an interest him him. He had a fantastic time
Great to hear! Thank you Steven 💙
Great service and package to support Tom on his journey into football!
Thank you David ! 💙
Little one love's it
Thank you Joe! 💙
Lovely kit! Noah looks amazing in it
Thank you Matthew! 💙
Diddikicks provided a lovely kit and pack to help on my son’s diddi journey. He has already started practising his ball skills!
Thank you Caroline! 💙
An amazing group of coaches that are welcoming for both parents and children alike! This is the first time we have enrolled the twins on anything like this and they absolutely love it! The kit is adorable and the boys are already using the football at home too. Our only regret is not signing them up sooner - a big thank you to everyone we have been involved with so far :)
Thank you so much Amber! 💙
My son loves diddikicks! Great for learning with colours numbers and shapes! all staff are more than inviting and approachable with parents and great with the kids
Thank you! 💙