Devine Funeral Stationery Reviews

Devine Funeral Stationery 5 star review on 24th November 2020
Linda Reynolds
Devine Funeral Stationery 5 star review on 21st November 2020
Janet Cutler
The Order of Service for my father was of a high quality. Unfortunately it was not delivered in the 48 hours promise. The order was placed on 27th April and arrived on Tuesday 4th May. The order had been placed in good time but did cause anxiety that it wouldn't arrive in time.
Very good quality and very quick delivery once the pdf was approved. Helped with layout and offered sensible suggestions.
Fast delivery & great customer service. Quality of product was great. Highly recommend
Efficient, high quality and available to be contacted.
Was very happy with the job. Just a bit disappointed with the pic on the front being too dark and a box on the front being too dark also - compared to what I’d chosen, but apart from that, all was well. Nice quality finish.
Great service, quick and effective however it would be better if someone actually proof read all products before they are being sent to print.
I chose to use Devine as a result of all the reviews about the ease of editing. Unfortunately I didn't find that to be the case, but Alex was really helpful and finished the order of service for me when I ran into difficulty. The delivery was super quick and the finish really professional
Simply Amazing.. I didn’t know if I could trust the outcome but we are all very satisfied!
The quality of the finished product and the delivery time from order was superb. Everybody that saw the finished article was full of praise. My Mother would have been delighted. The choice of ready-made options was wide and easily navigated. But the software that helped me to design the stationery was poor. Completion of pages 1 & 4 was easy, but pages 2 & 3 were an absolute nightmare! It's four months ago now so I can't recall the exact terminology used, but the help videos just did not work at all. So I had to figure it all out by trial and error. What should have taken 15 mins at most took me hours! By this time of course I'm against the clock in order to give you guys time to supply. This was not what I needed at this time.
The stationary was very good but tried to do on an i pad as do not have a lap top. This proved too frustrating so nearly gave up until a relative helped us with his lap top. Luckily he is very good with IT but otherwise would have abandoned.
Very prompt professional service. Helpful and speedy with queries. The end product was really lovely. Would have scored 5 but we personally struggled with the web design template, could have been easier to use.
Our whole experience with Devine Stationary was exemplary. We had so much choice of design, image, colour, font, layout; it really made us feel that we were getting truly what we wanted, rather than just being sold "a package". When designing, I ran into a few website clunks, but once I spoke with Alex and got my head around it, it was soon sorted out. The fact that Alex, as owner of the company, was available to reply to me almost immediately was actually really surprising, in a good way! It showed a personal commitment to Devine's customers and a slick customer service model in my view. Delivery was swift, paper was of an excellent quality, and people commented on just how lovely the order of service was on the day. Thank you Devine, for helping us put together something that I'd been dreading doing, and making it go as smoothly as possible. I would recommend this company to anyone, 100% quality.
The funeral booklets looked lovely with the addition of photos and relevant text. Thanks for your patience.
Not very useful friendly for constructing personal card. Quality of card excellent. Good quick delivery.
My siblings and I were delighted with our Mother's Order of Service card which was reasonably priced and lovely to have as a keepsake.
Excellent service, very quick turn around. Some trouble using the templates, uploading photos but apart from that it’s a good site and the final product is really good quality.
A friendly and professional service, one I would recommend to others.
Very good funeral stationery. There was a small issue with the first batch but customer devices was excellent and a new batch arrived in the next mornings post. Very easy to use interface with some lovely templates. I would recommend
Great website - easy to use and great speed of response and value. In hindsight, I'd be happy to pay a bit more for a slightly better colour finish to photos but overall very satisfied.
The overall service was very good and on time too. Was just a little disappointed that an off centre heading was not picked up but I guess that was my fault. It was just so obvious that I thought it might perhaps have been noticed. But the ease of using the website and self design was excellent and so easy. I would certainly recommend you to others.
Devine Funeral Stationery is rated 4.92 based on 1,151 reviews