Devine Funeral Stationery Reviews

Darren Harker
Diane Walker
Devine Funeral Stationery 5 star review on 26th December 2020
Colin Heffernan
A complete hash was made of my funeral stationary, a full refund was issued.
It took 2 days to get any email reply’s to questions. The mock up order of service was absolutely terrible and my 6 yr old could have done better. The telephone lines doesn’t work. I used a different company instead which was amazing.
You inserted a blank page into the middle of the service cards that wasn't in my design. I rang repeatedly, the number on your website and the one on your confirmation email and no one picked up. I spent £80 on these cards and I wasn't happy with them.
Promised 24 hour delivery. However, I received a notification that the delivery was going to be about 28 hours. If this had been true, it would have been fine. Unfortunately the delivery company claimed that Devine Funerals didn't hand over the package on time and so wouldn't be able to deliver until after the Bank Holiday meaning that the funeral stationary I had ordered wouldn't arrive until after the funeral. No one from Devine was available to help because it was the weekend - curious for an online business! I spent my weekend on the phone to the delivery company and driving around different depots in South London desperately trying to find by delivery. It was an incredible harrowing experience which came at a very difficult time. I think Devine should give some thought to whether they are an online business or not and spend some serious thought on what customer support looks like for an online business. Next time, I'll just go to a print shop on the high street. Lesson learned!
Hi Glenn. I am sorry to hear you were not happy, but I need to clarify some facts and respond accordingly with the correct information. Nowhere does it state next day delivery on our website. We operate a 48-hour delivery and that is clearly displayed on our website. Your order was placed on the 28th of April, and we dispatched it on the 29th of April, the weekend before the May bank holiday. There was an issue with DPD picking up our parcels on Thursday (Not just your order), and for that, I am sorry. Regarding customer support, I will let our other reviews speak for themselves, and I cannot see any emails sent to us with your registered email address requesting help! I personally deal with ALL emails and quite responsive over the weekends despite us being closed. I am not sure what you are referring to regarding an online business and being open over the weekends, 90% of companies are closed at weekends, and we are no different. I want to end with an apology from us for the failed pickup by DPD. Some parts we cannot control, we printed and dispatched following our delivery schedule. All the best, Alex Devine.
You failed to deliver the order, and furthermore, you have failed to refund me. Please expedite this matter immediately. Miriam H Brown
Hi Mrs Brown, Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We did issue a refund on March 24th via our refund system. I have since logged into our payment system, and I can confirm the refund was not processed by our provider, and I am truly sorry for that. I have now manually refunded the order as agreed back to you. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused. All the best, Alex Devine.
Very disappointing. I paid for the template and when it came through it was sent in a non printable format I.e not across a leaflet and also with the logo on the backpage. I then had to go and pay for someone I resign it.
Hi Priya, Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. All PDF's are print-ready files and the PDF is single-sided ready to use, we do not send the PDF in any other format i.e booklet format as the PDF is used in different ways. If you took the time to contact us we would have sorted out the PDF and created the booklet for you. In regards to the logo on the back, it is placed within the design when you personalised the design within our editor, we are not sure how you missed this? again if you took the time to contact us we would have been more than happy to remove the logo for you. This is a very unfair review as you did not give us a chance to fix any of the points you missed. Regards, Alex Devine, Company Founder.
Devine Funeral Stationery is rated 4.91 based on 1,238 reviews