Devine Funeral Stationery Reviews

Devine Funeral Stationery 5 star review on 24th November 2020
Linda Reynolds
Devine Funeral Stationery 5 star review on 21st November 2020
Janet Cutler
Promised 24 hour delivery. However, I received a notification that the delivery was going to be about 28 hours. If this had been true, it would have been fine. Unfortunately the delivery company claimed that Devine Funerals didn't hand over the package on time and so wouldn't be able to deliver until after the Bank Holiday meaning that the funeral stationary I had ordered wouldn't arrive until after the funeral. No one from Devine was available to help because it was the weekend - curious for an online business! I spent my weekend on the phone to the delivery company and driving around different depots in South London desperately trying to find by delivery. It was an incredible harrowing experience which came at a very difficult time. I think Devine should give some thought to whether they are an online business or not and spend some serious thought on what customer support looks like for an online business. Next time, I'll just go to a print shop on the high street. Lesson learned!
Hi Glenn. I am sorry to hear you were not happy, but I need to clarify some facts and respond accordingly with the correct information. Nowhere does it state next day delivery on our website. We operate a 48-hour delivery and that is clearly displayed on our website. Your order was placed on the 28th of April, and we dispatched it on the 29th of April, the weekend before the May bank holiday. There was an issue with DPD picking up our parcels on Thursday (Not just your order), and for that, I am sorry. Regarding customer support, I will let our other reviews speak for themselves, and I cannot see any emails sent to us with your registered email address requesting help! I personally deal with ALL emails and quite responsive over the weekends despite us being closed. I am not sure what you are referring to regarding an online business and being open over the weekends, 90% of companies are closed at weekends, and we are no different. I want to end with an apology from us for the failed pickup by DPD. Some parts we cannot control, we printed and dispatched following our delivery schedule. All the best, Alex Devine.
Fantastic, easy to use and very pleased with the results. Reasonable price too.
For my mother in laws funeral we wanted a bespoke Order of Service and rather than use the Funeral Directors printers, decided to look on line to see what choices were available. One of the websites we looked at was Devine Funeral Stationery and we were impressed with the layouts and styles available. We received a very personal service and Alex was very helpful in the design of the Order of Service and made any changes we required in super quick time. p.s. We also saved about £40
Very quick, reliable and stress free at a difficult time...the quality was fantastic and I would definitely recommend
prompt service and an excellent quality product
The Order of Service for my father was of a high quality. Unfortunately it was not delivered in the 48 hours promise. The order was placed on 27th April and arrived on Tuesday 4th May. The order had been placed in good time but did cause anxiety that it wouldn't arrive in time.
Excellent service and beautifully produced orders of service.
I was really impressed with Devine Funeral Stationery. The quality of the printing was excellent and the staff were exceptionally helpful. Everything was dealt with promptly and made what was obviously a difficult time for me so much easier. I recommend Devine Funeral Stationery.
Excellent templates, easy way to create professional stationery. Helpful comments on draft copies and very flexible way of producing lovely stationery easily. Nicely printed on high quality gloss card.
Very happy with service sheets, thank you.
Excellent personal service and professionally printed material. The online design system was easy to use and the printed order of service was exactly as I expected it to be in terms of layout and quality.
Very professional and extremely accommodating.
Straightforward and easy to design. Prompt service and delivery.
I received very prompt assistance at every point I needed it. The service was excellent. The delivery was very swift and my stationery was in perfect condition. Couldn’t have asked for more!
Highly recommended. The design and printing for the Order of Service for my mothers funeral were outstanding. Everyone commented on how lovely the design was. Thank you for printing and sending in such speed at a difficult time. Gary
Absolutely amazing. After my nans unexpected passing and everything being left to me, I had no idea where to start. This service was easy and the order of services looked amazing. Thank you.
Excellent quality product, and really good customer service along the way - highly recommended.
Using this website gave me so much pleasure in a very demanding time. I was able to completely personalise my Fathers Stationary for his funeral. Thank you
Very quick service and high quality products.
At what was a very upsetting and unsettling time, made far worse by the restrictions from the Covid-19 pandemic, Devine Funeral Stationery were a massive help in supplying stationery at relatively short notice. The stationery was of outstanding quality and delivered on time, but more importantly, the communication received was fantastic throughout and I was always left feeling confident that the order would be fulfilled to a high standard. Very professional service and highly recommended.
Devine Funeral Stationery is rated 4.92 based on 1,151 reviews