Devine Funeral Stationery Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Devine Funeral Stationery
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"So glad I found the Devine website. The Order of Service was relatively easy to design online, easy to track the delivery and the great quality. Many people commented how good the Order of Service looked. Thanks."
"Very easy to use site and great quality. Would highly recommend and use again."
"Such professional and personal service , as with many funerals deciding on the order of service was quite fraught and last minute and despite not getting our draft over to you until midday on a Friday , we received delivery 10am the next day - less than 24 hours later. Thank you, you made this part of organising a funeral very painfree!"
"Excellent service and personable. Ordered on a Sunday evening 10:00pm, email Monday morning saying Despatched, delivered 9:00am Tuesday morning. Order of Service looked professional and beautiful and half the price of funeral Director charge. In a stressful time was one less item to worry about."
"Excellent service and quality product. Great communication from start to finish. I would very highly recommend Devine and definatly use again."
"Excellent, very easy to use website and good customer service too with very fast delivery."
"Many thanks for the Order of Service for our mother's funeral. You enabled us to reflect her personality rather than just a piece of paper. The process was efficient and prompt, essential for something that has to be organised quickly and unexpectedly."
"I found this service to be first class. I wold not hesitate to recommend it."
"Great customer service and support. Lovely product with prompt deluveey"
"We created a photo collage Order of Service booklet and we were so pleased with the results; the quality of the product and standard of photos was excellent. After the funeral service we had so many wonderful comments from family and friends praising the booklets and I’m certain they will be kept by many as a memento. We received outstanding customer service from Alex which meant so much and will never be forgotten. I would not hesitate to recommend this company and its services. Thank you for your kindness and compassion at a very difficult time."
"Excellent service. Would highly recommend."
"Brilliant service, really helped they were available on the phone for advice and help."
"Easy to use once I got the hang of it. Lots of designs to choose from. Speedy delivery, well packed and super pleased with the quality of the stationary. Service was fantastic. Thank you so much."
"Excellent service. We made a mistake in our Order of Service after we'd received the printed copies. They were very helpful in organising a re-print."
"I discovered Devine Funeral Statinery via a browser search. I am so pleased that I did. It is a good idea to view the video tutorial before you begin. You may want to watch a second time after you've experimented with your design. You will probably find yourself using the text page quite a bit, but there is great flexibility to alter your design and add to it. I had a good idea of the layout I wanted and it took me about two hours to get everything arranged to my satisfaction. I ordered late on a Monday, was updated on the status of my order the following day and received it on the Wednesday. The order of service looks superb. The quality of the paper/card is excellent. The pdf downloaded immediately after payment for the printed product. I would recommend this service to anyone. Thank you, Alex."
"Fully understood my needs and supported me through the whole process. I was absolutely amazed by the assistance given and then the orders of service arrived (bang on time!) and I was truly blown away by the presentation. Would have made my Nan very proud, thank you so much!!"
"Great process once you understand the format. Took a while but got hang of it in the end. Would be easier if you could edit the pages you created. I found only way was to work page at a time but worried it wouldn't all fit. But great quality and superb delivery so worth it in the end."
"I. am so very delighted with with my mother’s funeral order of service. I know Mum would have loved it! The service I received was fantastic. Alex was so helpful, kind and empathetic. I must confess to not being very techie but I needn’t have worried. The finished product couldn’t be better. Lots of lovely photos in the Order of Service that will serve as a wonderful memento for my mother’s children, grandchildren and great grandchildren. A big thank you!"
"Friendly and helpful, and kind enough to suggest and complete some design enhancements. Very pleased with the excellent service."
"I found this site online whilst looking at order of services. The service was fantastic at this difficult time. I did have a few questions but Alex was really helpful on the phone even though I called several times for assistance.   The order of service was on very good quality card, the printing was clear  and the photographs came out sharp and bright. Delivery was exactly as promised, the next day. Very happy to recommend this caring and  professional service."
Devine Funeral Stationery is rated 4.92 based on 294 reviews