Devine Funeral Stationery Reviews

of reviewers recommend Devine Funeral Stationery
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Devine Funeral Stationery Reviews
Devine Funeral Stationery provided the most helpful, efficient, fast and reliable service I could have wished for. The full design service was worth every penny, I only provided photos and order of service; the layout, appropriate cropping of pictures, choice of fonts and spacing was all done for me to an excellent standard. Fast turn-around and excellent communication via email. Very high print and paper quality and all delivered well in time by efficient courier. Couldn’t be more grateful to Alex Devine and his team.
Friendly and very helpful, personal service during a time when we were feeling exceptionally distressed. Excellent quality product. Fast and efficient turnaround and delivery.
Good service, just some difficulties when you are trying to design your self otherwise good service
What an excellent company. Had a few glitches when I uploaded my order of service but a quick call to Alex and the problems were sorted straight away. The quality of printing and the paper used were as promised and very professional. 5 stars all the way.
Easy to use, prompt delivery, good quality and very helpful. What's not to like, highly recommend.
The stationery was delivered promptly and we were very satisfied with the quality of the product.. Thank you
Helpful and personal service. Good quality and prompt delivery.
The service was very prompt and quality of our order of service was exceptional. We had to amend the quantity for more but it was completed without any problems. From start to finish it was easy to access designs and place order. It meant less stress from what is a very emotional time.I would definitely recommend.
A thoroughly splendid service and result. At a time of great anxiety about getting things in place for Mum's funeral, all my concerns about delivery and quantity were dealt with promptly and sensitively. Would have no problem recommending to anyone. Thanks Alex and your team.
Lovely orders of service and great customer service too.
This is the 2nd time I have used Devine. They are so helpful, and I needed a lot of help! Order of Services were professional looking and couldn’t have been more pleased with them. Can’t believe the saving I made using their service Delivery was fast and I cannot recommend them enough.
After a slight delay goods arrived on time and were very nice.
Really beautiful service book, really fast delivery and really easy to put in what I needed to. At such a daunting time, losing mum who was only 55 to Cancer after being diagnosed for only two months, I needed something that was easy to do instead of being stressed out about it. Thanks so much x
Website easy to use, prompt service and quality product - thank you
Excellent service and speedy delivery.
Easy to use, great service
Thank you for your prompt and efficient handling of my request. The online system was a bit awkward but overall very pleased.
After using Devine for my fathers order of service I received my order in super quick time’ well packaged and with great communication. Devine have been wonderfully thoughtful and delicate during this terrible time and with their care and attention my fathers send off was as i wished it to be. I would greatly recommend Devine for your funeral stationery needs. Wonderfully caring company’ no issue too small. Thankyou
An excellent service. Professional with prompt help and support when needed. No hesitation in recommending Devine Funeral Stationery
Despite having floods and very poor weather conditions ,you were able to be very helpful and deliver by hand the order of service sheets to a relative who lives in North Wales. This saved a great deal of concern regarding delivery on time Thank you
Devine Funeral Stationery is rated 4.92 based on 665 reviews