Devine Funeral Stationery Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Devine Funeral Stationery

How would you rate Devine Funeral Stationery?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Mr. Martin Wren
Verified Buyer
"Very well presented web site made editing and production easy and almost foolproof. Good professional finish and delvered within 20 hours."
Nicola Couzens
Unverified Reviewer
"The customer service provided by Alex was outstanding. He made what was an emotionally hard job, much easier. Alex provided advice on the quality of pictures, inserted pictures and provided general support in a professional but sympathetic way. I would highly recommend Devine."
Debra Clayton
Verified Buyer
"Professional yet friendly and sympathetic. Nothing was too much trouble! Highly recommend..."
Jane Mulvihill
Verified Reviewer
"We were running late with organising my brother in law's order of service - somehow in the stress of everything it had almost got forgotten. I found Devine via the internet, spoke to Alex who helped with the layout and sent the orders of service the next day (even though in theory we were beyond the cut off time for next day delivery). My husband was so pleased - it helped him and his family hugely that this was done 'properly and professionally'. Thankyou"
"Very good quality printing and brilliant customer service. I was very impressed when my email voicing a few concerns regarding the layout was answered at the weekend. At such a stressful time Alex reassured me that everything would be ok and the printing would be completed and sent the next day, which it was ! I would definitely recommend Devine Sationery."
Katie Jefferson
Verified Buyer
"The website was easy to use with a great range of templates. I wanted something classic not old fashioned and there were lots of options that fitted the bill. I had a bit of trouble organising the order of service but Alex was extremely helpful and made the changes for me, even making changes when my parents decided they wanted different photos. Excellent service, good delivery and the order of service is lovely. Thank you"
Stephen Furby
Verified Buyer
"Really helpful guys, answered and helped with all my queries. Alex adjusted layouts for me and really helped, especially welcome when you are going through a difficult time with loads to sort out. Thoroughly recommend."
"The process of designing and ordering my Mothers funeral stationary was easy and straightforward, the quality of the final product was beyond my expectations and looked very professional. My order was processed and delivered in super speedy time, taking any worry and uncertainty away. I wouldn't hestitate to recommend!"
Paula Stevenson
Verified Reviewer
"The process is so easy, taking some stress away from an otherwise totally stressful time. The finished article is just perfect and at a fraction of th.e cost quoted from other sources. They arrived next day, perfectly packaged and exactly what you ask for. I would have no hesitation in recommending Devine Funeral Stationery to anyone. Many thanks to Alex and Emma"
"Dear Alex & Emma, My family and I would like to say an enormous thank you to you for the beautiful Order of Service booklets that you put together for our dear Mum. Your care and professionalism is absolutely outstanding and the service that you offer is impeccable. You made, what was a very sad and difficult time, much less stressful for us and we thank you for that. All communications with you were very swift and you went the extra mile for us and nothing was any trouble whatsoever, even though we needed to make amendments. What an absolutely fabulous company you are, we couldn’t possibly recommend you highly enough. Thank you very much."
Susan Chandler
Verified Buyer
"They provided a good quality product in incredibly quick time."
Sally Pugh
Verified Buyer
"Thank you, Devine. Your website was easy to navigate and your tutorial very helpful. The templates were useful and it was reassuring to know that my work was saved easily and could be returned to over a period of time. Alex was extremely sensitive and helpful when I was ready to print, and easy to contact or be contacted by. I finished the Order of Service with a little ribbon, bead and heart for an added personal touch. Close family and friends were very complimentary of the quality and individuality of the Order of Service, and made sure they were kept as a lasting keepsake."
Carl Palmer
Verified Buyer
"When we needed to create an Order of Service relatively quickly, I found Devine Funeral Stationary on-line. It was quick and easy to use and we're extremely happy with the finished product and the price. Thanks Alex & Emma."
BARBARA KEIRNAN
Verified Buyer
"A very easy to use site with lots of choice. Delivery was excellant."
Anthony Plumer
Verified Buyer
"On the whole great experience, struggled a little saving my work on the website but may have been me. However once ordered the speed of service and quality of finished product was excellent."
Samantha Clack
Verified Buyer
"It was a very simple and easy to use website which produced lovely results. Even the Celebrant and Funeral Director commented on how lovely the order of service were. It was nice to be able to add many photos. Really pleased with the service as they were able to change the delivery address with no problem after I have created the order."
Catherine Blair
Verified Buyer
"Template was easy to use and the final product was of good quality. Delivered promptly."
"Website was easy to use and delivery was super quick. Would recommend"
"Beautiful ready to use designs, simple to update and a great delivery service. Helped us to create a lovely order of service to remember my aunt. Highly recommend this service to anyone wishing to create an elegant service to remember loved ones."
Clare Farley
Verified Buyer
"The quality of the order of service that I organised for my mother was superb. The template was really easy to use, and it was nice that they had mom's favourite flowers as a template which I didn't think I would be able to find anywhere, but Devine Funeral Stationary had them. Alex was so helpful in making sure all the formatting, and spelling was correct. I placed my order on a Wednesday evening, and received these beautiful Order of Service's on Friday morning in excellent packaging. At my mother's funeral, family and friends made a number of comments on the quality of the Order of Service. I would recommend Devine Funeral Stationary to anyone."
Devine Funeral Stationery is rated 4.96 based on 77 reviews