Devine Funeral Stationery Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Devine Funeral Stationery
Julie Taylor
Verified Buyer
"Outstanding superb service.Alex has been second to none in his professionalism and help.The order of service 8 page booklet i chose is a really touching keepsake that people will treasure.i wanted this to be spot on and it was.Cannot recommend them highly enough.Thank you so so much julie taylor"
Ginette Gower
Verified Buyer
"The package has just arrived and the order of service looks very good - a quality product. Thanks for your excellent customer service throughout the process."
"very pleased with the stationery,and very quick delivery"
"Very speedy despatch and delivery of our leaflets. I loved the design template we used in particular for the front page but felt that the rest of the page layouts were not as flexible as I would have liked them to be when editing. The quality of the card was acceptable but a little duller in finish than I would have liked. I would certainly recommend this company, and use them again, the things that weren't quite right for me are only my personal opinion and should not be seen as a severe criticism of this service."
David Haynes
Verified Buyer
"At a time when the last thing you want to do is to have create a funeral leaflet, Devine made it exceptionally simple and straight forward. The designs were great and I quickly found one that could have been painted by my late mother herself! Once the leaflets were ready, they were despatched very quickly, at high quality and a minimum of fuss. These folks know you're grieving and don't get in the way with unnecessary communication or general faff. I highly recommend."
"Overall I was very pleased with Devine Funeral Stationary. The software for creating the booklet was not the most user friendly (for example, not being able to insert a new page anywhere in the booklet, and a few other issues). However, the customer service we recieved from Alex was exceptional and the quality of the finished product was excellent. Thank you."
Diane Robey
Verified Buyer
"Excellent, friendly & helpful service from Alex who quickly responded to any queries. The final printed version of the Order of Service looked very professional & was received through the post in good time. Would highly recommend."
"I wanted to create a personalised order of service for my mothers funeral with extra photographs and images. I chose Devine Funeral Stationary because of previous customer feedback. I too was delighted. Their contact throughout the process was great and the finished product everything I hoped for. I can recommend with confidence"
Linda Miller
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, amazing quality, delivered promptly. Not being computer literate I was very anxious about designing and ordering such an important product online. I can not praise the staff enough for gently guiding me through the process. Hopefully I will not use the service again but I would definitely recommend to anyone else. Thank you Devine"
Andrew Hull
Verified Buyer
"Professional service that is very easy to use"
Karen Creber
Verified Buyer
"Quick service and professional finish"
"Easy to use and excellent delivery service. Order of Service were of good quality and I wouldn’t hesitate to use Devine Funeral Stationery again.Thank you"
Jenni Workman
Verified Buyer
"At such a difficult time in our family's life it was a comfort to be able to put together a program of celebration for my Mum's life that really reflected her. Thank you."
David Dean
Verified Buyer
"This wasn't the most user-friendly site to use but I understand that improvements are on their way that will make it a lot easier to use. Alex provided excellent customer service, even over the weekend when I didn't expect to receive replies to my emails. The end result was very good and the delivery was very quick."
Katherine Phitides
Verified Buyer
"Beautiful order of service and very quick delivery. Thank you so much!"
"I can honestly say the customer service from Devine Funeral Stationery was the best I have received for years. After submitting an order, I realised a couple of spelling mistakes and wrong hymn words. Call them up and was sorted there and then. Also delivery was so fast and the Order of Service booklets looked amazing. A very happy customer :)"
Karen Colbert
Verified Buyer
"They were beautifully crafted , very clear pictures."
Stephen Massey
Verified Buyer
"Great online tool for creating the order of service with helpful templates. Very quick turnaround. Created and delivered within 48hours. Order of service was too a good quality too. My only slight grip is that you can't re-order the pages easily (e.g. to add in blank pages). If this could be developed out of the online tool you have a perfect system!"
Joy Mackenzie
Verified Buyer
"Easy to use web site. Quality of the 'Order of Service' was excellent. Was kept informed on progress of the printing and delivery was on time, safe and secure. Would highly recommend."
"My Sister and I were very impressed with the help and attention given to produce such lovely Order of Service in memory of our dear Mum in such a short timeframe. We have even recommended you to the Funeral Directors who were unable to produce to the same standard as Yourselves. Many thanks."
Devine Funeral Stationery is rated 4.93 based on 167 reviews