Devine Funeral Stationery Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Devine Funeral Stationery

How would you rate Devine Funeral Stationery?

Amanda Branscombe
Verified Buyer
"An easy to use site and a very quick turnaround from receiving the order to me receiving the goods. Thankyou"
Bruce Irvine
Verified Buyer
"Good quality at an affordable price. Out order came through bang on time even though it was over a bank holiday. Excellent"
Richard/Helen Brooks
Verified Buyer
"There was a help button icon on the template so I was able to contact Alex within minutes for help although it was pretty straight forward to create our order of service. As soon as I transmitted what we required we got an email to say printing was in progress. We received the cards less than 24 hours after placing the order! We were very pleased with the high quality and other guests also commented. We would highly recommend this company."
Les Dunster
Verified Buyer
"Alex worked with me on our requirements and made things so simple and easy. The service was brilliant and could not be faulted in any way. If you need stationery of this kind look no further and tell all your friends and family as I will be doing!"
David Cross
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely excellent service received. They even called me to check on font detail and colour. I was able to check everything was aligned correctly, the product was delivered in a timely manner - and the results were exactly as expected. Well done, recommended."
Mandy Rooney
Verified Buyer
"Thank you so much for the Thank You cards I ordered on the passing of my Dad. They were quality cards and envelopes, to our specification. Delivered super fast. I would not hesitate to recommend your company and use you again. Thank you so much."
"Very happy with the quality. Delivered on time. Made a last minute adjustment without any extra cost. Would highly recommend."
"The order was perfect, I left it late to order, it arrived quickly and was so much more than I could have wished for, I would definitely recommend to anyone, thank you x"
Shelley Cox
Verified Buyer
"Lets be honest creating an order of Service is not something that anyone wants to do, but it has to be done. The online chat support was exactly what i needed. So having Alex on hand was perfect. Creating my OOS document (is that what you'd call it) was easy once i got into it. There is a handy video too. I'm expecting my order on Monday so look forward to seeing the end result. Highly recommend!"
Robin Fallows
Verified Reviewer
"Excellent quality and service. I was having difficulty importing a couple of photos to the funeral order of service I was creating through the on-line tool, which was frustrating me at a very difficult and stressful time. After phoning up, Alex had it sorted in no time and also helped me with a change of design to the front cover I wanted. Reassuringly I received regular updates on progress of my order. The order of service booklets arrived the next working day as promised and they looked superb. Everything went well. Well done Alex and the team. I have no hesitation in recommending Devine Funeral Stationery to others."
"The programme was very user friendly and they also gave helpful advice over the phone and even when I spotted a mistake they resent it with the amendment. I would definitely recommend Divine Stationery in a heartbeat."
Craig Tanner
Verified Reviewer
"The Order of Service stationery were "Simply Devine". The printing of the uploaded images chosen were fabulous. Just take your time. Planning is easy with the on line tutorial. Delivery excellent. Thank you."
Alex Biggs
Verified Buyer
"The order of service cards were beautiful and added a really special touch to the funeral. Easy to make and prompt delivery too. Thank you - is definitely recommend."
Stella Shand
Verified Buyer
"I emailed a query when I was designing my order of service & got a reply within the hour from Alex Devine. I thought I was dealing with a large company but was pleasantly surprised by the personal service. I did find the editing a bit of a challenge but once I realised you need to edit each box I managed to complete the order. I noticed after checkout that two of the pages were in the wrong order, so I emailed and got a call from Alex to make sure all was correct before printing. He even managed to photoshop a mark from my mums black & white photo. Fantastic service."
Julie Murphy
Verified Buyer
"Easy to create online and good quality paper and printing"
Pauline Robertson
Verified Buyer
"Was so easy to use the template and quality of final product was excellent."
"Website easy to use. Staff very helpful. End product just what I wanted."
"Great customer service when I called up and had a query, easy to use website, beautiful print and paper, on time and packed well in bubble wrap so the card was perfect when unwrapped. Thank you for making a very difficult time a little bit easier, AW"
"Alex was extremely patient, understanding and attentive to my family's needs. The Order of Service was a really important item for us; a keepsake that will remind us of the day we said goodbye for years to come. I feel that Alex understood that and did everything he could to tweak the design to make it perfect for us."
Jenny Excell
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic Service kept me up to date at all times Regarding My Order, and when order arrived it was absolutely Perfect."
Devine Funeral Stationery is rated 4.96 based on 117 reviews