Devine Funeral Stationery Reviews

Devine Funeral Stationery 5 star review on 24th November 2020
Linda Reynolds
Devine Funeral Stationery 5 star review on 21st November 2020
Janet Cutler
Great service. Excellent quality. Easy to do.
Posted 22 minutes ago
More than Excellent - and this is not just the quality of the booklet-time taken to produce it ,postage etc - which was second to none . With much sadness I searched the web for a Funeral stationery company to complete not just an "order of service" but a "booklet " of my Son's life I found Devine. To say they did my Son proud is an understatement - They went beyond that .Alex and his Team honoured my Son in the beautiful booklet they provided - As limited numbers came to his Funeral I wanted something those invited could take away and share with others who knew Stephen - A story in pictures and phrases of his life - a Memory book .It was 24 pages long with full eulogizes.quotes and many pictures -A true story of our Son . He worked internationally so it has been shared throughout the World and family,friends and colleagues have all said just how wonderful a tribute it is to our Son - something they will keep and always cherish.I was in awe of the time and the hard work that Alex and his team spent in making this perfect - they gave so much more than 100%. - They gave empathy ,kindness and so much patience to me at such a devastating time of my life - and made such a sad occasion a true celebration of my Son,s life - .Thank you is not enough and I shall be forever grateful to them .If ever you find yourself in this sad position please look no further -They truly are the very best .
Posted 1 hour ago
Fast delivery & great customer service. Quality of product was great. Highly recommend
Just great service all round. Easy to make the order of service and the quality of the print was lovely
Excellent the booklets were printed very nicely, and got good comments on the day. Service and price were great. Couldn't have asked for more. Thank you.
Efficient, straight forward, no fuss service. Plenty of choice and easy to follow instructions which enabled me to design and produce my beloved dads funeral stationary to an excellent standard. Thank you. I would highly recommend this quality service.
Quick, efficient, professional, value for money, good quality
Ordered the Order of Service for my Dads funeral from Devine Funeral Stationery and I was extremely impressed. Not only was communication easy and my questions answered straight away but the quality was brilliant. I was a little unsure ordering online, but I needn’t have been, you did my Dad proud. Thank you so much
Great support with helping design my dads order of service, fast delivery and a great product. Although I hope not to use them again soon, I definitely will when the time comes
Efficient, high quality and available to be contacted.
Was very happy with the job. Just a bit disappointed with the pic on the front being too dark and a box on the front being too dark also - compared to what I’d chosen, but apart from that, all was well. Nice quality finish.
Great service, quick and effective however it would be better if someone actually proof read all products before they are being sent to print.
Alex at Devine took the stress away, he printed the stationary exactly as we wanted it. Quality card, quick delivery and excellent service and communication. Would recommend. Thank you so much.
The website was straight forward to use to create an order of service. I liked it that you could contact the staff easily to check how late you could submit an order for delivery on a certain day. My delivery came in time.
In such short notice, and under horrific circumstances, we needed to find a source for reasonably priced, quality sounding orders of service, and I'm eternally grateful that we used Devine. The speed in which they came was amazing, the amount of detail we could implement and change was vast, to the point where people were asking who designed our pieces, and we could say ourselves, with the help and tools found on this site. Picture quality uploaded was smooth and great, text was clear and the cards themselves were solid and impressive. The larger standing card we ordered was also a fantastic display, really happy with the whole dealing.
I chose to use Devine as a result of all the reviews about the ease of editing. Unfortunately I didn't find that to be the case, but Alex was really helpful and finished the order of service for me when I ran into difficulty. The delivery was super quick and the finish really professional
Lovely stationary and well priced. Able to sort at short notice over a bank holiday, thank you.
Ordered some Death announcements cards for my Mum and was very pleased with Devine Funerals service and how easy and straightforward it was to select the cards and order them on time. Would strongly recommend them Robert
Very easy to use, with many creative options available. Very good quality and quick turn around. Thanks for making things a little easier at this stressful time.
Your website was really simple to use with so many options available to personalise our order of service. The quality was outstanding, delivery was faster than expected and communication was provided throughout. I was so pleased to have found your company, it was invaluable because of COVID-19.
Devine Funeral Stationery is rated 4.92 based on 1,101 reviews