Devine Funeral Stationery Reviews

Devine Funeral Stationery 5 star review on 21st November 2020
Janet Cutler
Devine Funeral Stationery 5 star review on 21st November 2020
Diana Jelley
The staff were extremely helpful and very responsive. The order of service was delivered ahead of schedule and was of good quality.
I found Devine Funeral Stationery when I was looking for somewhere to print the Order of Service for my Nan's funeral. The printers that the Funeral Directors recommended had a poor website and was quite old fashioned. Devine offer an easy to use online service where you can create designs using a template and upload your own photos. I had also emailed the team with a couple of queries, they were quick to respond and helpful with their information. The order arrived very promptly and I had been provided with updates that there was a slight delay due to the poor weather. The quality of the printing and paper was excellent, they turned out really well and a very fitting tribute to my Nan.
This is not something that one can practice for, so using their site made the process so much easier. Although automated I could get help on the phone or email to add or amend personal tweaks. My family were more than pleased with result alas it was my Mother's funeral and due to Covid I did not attend or see the OOS.
Excellent prints and delivery on time
Great prompt professional service
I've never had to do anything like this before, but Devine's site made everything really easy. I soon got the hang of the editing interface and then spent most of the time considering the service material rather than how to produce the Order of Service stationary. The delivery was quick and the quality of the finished stationary was excellent. Even the Funeral Director we used was impressed with the quality of the Order of Service. I would recommend Devine to anyone considering producing their own stationary.
Very happy with this company. I created a beautiful tribute book for my dad. The site is very easy to use and the owners replied to any doubts I had very quickly. Creating this and thinking about how special I wanted this booklet to be, helped me through a very very difficult time. Thank you.
Excellent website, with many choices, which helped us to design the perfect order of service for what we wanted . We were very happy with the quality of the finished article. The people were very friendly and helpful when we phoned for support, nothing was too much trouble. I have no hesitation whatsoever in recommending Devine Funeral Stationery. Thank you to Alex & the team, they went above & beyond to help us get the stationery delivered at short notice.
Very quick efficient service. Excellent quality and support from Devine. 10/10
Beautiful, elegant and very good quality cards. Excellent service.
Fantastic service, made a stressful time easier!
I was looking for printed funeral announcement cards and after a fair amount of research on the internet I chose Devine. I was not disappointed. All the available designs were tasteful and attractive - it was quite hard to choose the right one as there were so many options. I found the online customisation tool easy to use to produce the design and layout that I wanted. Delivery was very speedy. The product was just what I wanted.
Lovely designs to choose from. We had trouble uploading pictures to our order of services but Devine helped us to get this done and was much appreciated by us. The quality of the product was very good and delivery was exceptionally quick. We would not hesitate to recommend Devine to others. They made a difficult time for us so much easier.
Very quick delivery and a delight to purchase from. All queries were responded to quickly. Made such a difficult time that bit easier
Really happy with the service and products.
After a few false starts in getting to grips with their system I managed to put together my Father's Obituary / declaration of his death card.

Very pleased with the quality of the card, how the photographs came out and their speed of service which was excellent.

I found it difficult to enlarge my statement and therefore missed a spelling mistake. Also found it difficult to gauge sizes of printing + photos. Needed a larger online picture of it really. I guess that's what you pay the staff to do!

All in all very pleased and had quite a few people compliment me on his Death announcement and would use them again.
Clear and easy to use software so I was able to create a lovely order of service with great photos of my Dad. Excellent and rapid response to queries. Makes a difficult time much easier. Thank you.
Devine created our dear Dad’s order of service. They were helpful on the phone, the print and delivery was prompt and the card and printing was great quality. It was a beautiful order of service and a fitting tribute for our Dad.
I used Devine funeral stationery to create service sheets for my mums funeral last year. I found their application to create the stationery easy to use and the final product was very good quality.
Sadly my Grandmother passed away early in December. We had arranged her funeral for the 31st December. In a massive shock, my Grandfather passed away 10 days later. We all had caught Covid from him and were isolating in separate houses over Christmas and had to rearrange for a double funeral on the same day. The funeral directors were amazing, but because of the Christmas break, couldn’t reproduce an order of service. This is where Devine rescued things. I searched the internet as my own Mac was at home, but was isolating at my Grandparents. After many rubbish websites, claiming to be what I needed, I came across Devine which were perfect! Easy to use, I could download a PDF instantly and I got a local printers to print them. As a funeral director myself, I can’t recommend you guys enough. 5 stars and will be sure to use you again!
Devine Funeral Stationery is rated 4.92 based on 1,013 reviews