Devine Funeral Stationery Reviews

Darren Harker
Diane Walker
Devine Funeral Stationery 5 star review on 26th December 2020
Colin Heffernan
Very helpful and professional. Amazing fast service and excellent quality.
You did my nans and my mums funeral booklets and were perfect thank you so much... only thing i think could be tweeked is possibly having more options for decorations (flowers,crosses ect) but other than that was lovely.
Brilliant service and excellent quality print. Thank you
The online Order of Service template was very easy to use. The finished product was excellent quality, even better than expected. Would definitely recommend.
Really pleased with the result. Easy to use the site to design own memorial booklet. Only problem was trying to print a proof copy and company couldn’t provide a proof due to COVID which seemed odd. However final product was exactly what I wanted so very pleased.
At a difficult time, Devine were a pleasure to work with. We had some issues with typos and they were extremely helpful and ensured our Order of Services were corrected and sent out in time. Excellent quality and service - wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them!
Excellent fast service. The stationary came back looking very professional and nicely presented.
The quality of the printing and product was excellent and the online design and ordering was easy to use. Would highly recommend.
Brilliant customer service and lovely order of service for my Dad's funeral. Would thoroughly recommend.
Easy to complete on line Excellent delivery service Thank you again
Thank you to Alex at Devine Funeral Stationery for helping me to produce a personal and professional Order of Service. The software was really easy to use, the printing and delivery was really quick and the results are something we will cherish for years to come.
Extremely good service the Order of service was high quality excellent picture clarity and just as ordered. They arrived exactly when scheduled. Thank you
Highly recommend this company. The order of service I ordered was beautiful and had many compliments about how well done and professional It was. Also super fast delivery and delivered on time. Thankyou Devine Funeral Stationery!
Better than expected. The pictures were lovely and clear. Our chosen template was beautiful
Absolutely brilliant service and quality, I would strongly recommend. A*****
I can't thank Alex and the team enough. I couldn't get hold of them on the phone and as soon as I sent an email, I got a phone call back. They was able to do my last minute request and delivery with ample of time. The booklet quality, amazing and laid out exactly how I wanted it. Their templates are so easy to use and I REALLY can't thank this company enough for their excellent service.
Easy software to use, lots of design choices and freedom to do what you want. Quick service too. Quality very nice.
Great quality, delivered on time, nice personal touch when I had a couple of questions.
It took 2 days to get any email reply’s to questions. The mock up order of service was absolutely terrible and my 6 yr old could have done better. The telephone lines doesn’t work. I used a different company instead which was amazing.
I designed the order of service using a template and library of additions, a tad fiddly getting everything lined up but found a method. Probably didn't help being up at 2am doing it as I'd been asked to pick this up 48 working hours before the funeral. I tried to phone to ask if they could help me but couldn't get an answer so I was forced to just put my order through the website, I was very stressed at this point. I had no idea if I'd get the booklets in time! Hey presto, email in within a few hours, my order was being processed, then to my absolute relief less than 4 hours of launching my order, they were on the way. A weight taken off and a whole day in hand. When they arrived they were absolutely brilliant. Cant recommend you enough, many many thanks for getting me such a great quality item so fast.
Devine Funeral Stationery is rated 4.92 based on 1,207 reviews