Devine Funeral Stationery Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Devine Funeral Stationery
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Used Devine Funeral Stationery following sudden and tragic loss of my Mum. Had some probably daft questions when starting to use the software and Alex immediately talked me through some steps til everything was clear. The order of service was printed to high professional standard and delivered when promised. Would hope to not have to use the funeral service again anytime soon, though when the need next arises will definitely return. Highly recommend Alex and Devine Funeral Stationery for making a difficult task just a little bit easier. Thank you."
"Beautiful designs to choose from. A little frustrating at first to make additions and alterations to text. However well worth sticking with it as very satisfied with finished results. Printed and delivered very speedily."
"Easy to use online to create your own stationery Excellent print quality Very helpful when I made a design mistake which was quickly and professionally rectified Next day delivery was so very helpful"
"The stationery was better than I expected, it arrived promptly and the whole process really helped taking some pleasure during a difficult time"
"I found myself having to deal with many "firsts" when my Dad died unexpectedly and producing the Order of Ceremony was just one of them. I found Devine Funeral Stationery online and quickly thought this was an ideal solution, design it myself and have it professionally printed. I called with a query and despite choosing not to leave a voicemail, Alex personally called me back 10 minutes later to see if he could help. The order was submitted and stage by stage emails kept me informed of progress. Less than 24 hrs later the stationery was delivered to me. Fabulous quality and such an easy process. Reasonable pricing just added to the experience. Thank you Alex & Emma for making a difficult time easier in at least one aspect. Much appreciated."
"Lovely quality & Very efficient service & fast delivery"
"I was so happy with the order of service that i received i was a completely out of my comfort zone and a little confused so i called alex who went through a few things I preserved with the design me and my family was so happy with the finished product the process was good and delivery was super quick Thank you ."
"Devine Funeral Stationery online is relatively easy to use. You are able to design the order of service booklets to include everything you would like and if you have any issues, it is easy to contact the designers by telephone to make any amendments required. The booklets came printed and they were of a high quality. We were pleased with the final product and I would recommend others to use Devine Stationery."
"It was very sad the Loss of my Darling Husband Colin, but the Funeral Stationary was 1st Class, every one Remarked how very well it was Presented."
"Very pleased with the finished result. Timely and good communication with Alex about product and change of delivery address."
"I’ve used Devine to produce an order of service 3 times in the last 12 months and have been incredibly impressed with their service. The finished product always arrives very quickly and the quality is exceptional. Can’t recommend highly enough."
"Very easy to use and efficient - does exactly what it says."
"Extremely helpful, prompt delivery, and beautiful service cards; all in all, a completely professional service. Have used Devine twice now, and highly recommend."
"I was really impressed with the speed in which my order was completed and there was no compromise on the quality which was excellent. A lovely memory for everyone who attended my husband's funeral. Thank you, Sheryl"
"Thanks so much for a really fast and worry free service. The quality was excellent and it helped take the pressure off at a time when it's very difficult to deal with things. Everyone who had a copy of the order of service commented on how nice it was. Thank you!"
"I was very impressed with the site and the support given when I needed advice. The order of service was good quality and delivered the following day. I would highly recommend Devine Funeral Stationary"
"I have to say the Service we received from you was second to none,,Absolutely excellent,Over the Moon with the Printing etc.,..We couldn't believe how fast we had the Order of Service from you and how well packed it was, Thank you so very much for your wonderful prompt response. Regards, Shirley Stanford."
"When I contacted them via phone all my questions were immediately answered. Using the system was very straightforward and I was very pleased with the finished order of service."
"This company were amazing, they helped me at a very difficult time and the product was perfect. Communication with Devine was quick & they helped me, delivery was on time. Can’t recommend them enough Thank you"
"Finished product was better than I thought. Excellent service, highly recommended."
Devine Funeral Stationery is rated 4.92 based on 390 reviews