Devine Funeral Stationery Reviews

Devine Funeral Stationery 5 star review on 9th July 2020
Tania Harley
Devine Funeral Stationery 5 star review on 9th July 2020
Courtney Buckler
Very straight forward site easy to manage
All I can this company is so professional and made the process so hassle free. There was great communication from Alex, any questions were answered and this company produced the booklet with short notice (less than a week). They produced a fitting Order of Service which received so many compliments, the quality and standard was excellent. Highly recommended.
Good quality card and paper. Crisp colour despite the age of our photographs. Very prompt service with delivery tracked.
Devine Funeral Stationery offer a personal service and helped us to refine our Father’s Order of Service to perfection at a very difficult time. The stationery was excellent and relatives commented on how good the quality of the pictures were.
Thanks for all your Help and Professionalism.
Devine Funeral Stationery 5 star review on 24th November 2020
Excellent service - the online Order of Service template was easy to use and personalise with photos, images and text layouts. Alex was especially understanding and helpful in getting the final OOS draft to look and read well after making late changes and edits before the production run. Could not fault quality of service and speed of delivery - really appreciated by all the family!
Really good quick service and the order of service was very good quality. Would recommend using Devine to anyone.
Great service, the website was pretty straightforward to set up my stationery without too much stress! Devine responded really quickly to a query I had on the final set-up before the final print. Stationery arrived quickly and safely, lovely quality of paper and printing. Thanks.
One of the few online funeral stationers that can deliver very quickly at a very reasonable cost. The online tools to design the stationary were easy to use and intuitive, with lots of lovely templates to get you started. The quality of the final printed Order of Service was very good. Highly recommended overall.
Very pleased with the Order of Service for my husband and for the great help you gave my daughter with the layout as it was a great ordeal for her. The result was first class and commented by those who had a copy.
I was very pleased with the Order of Service produced for my Neice’ a funeral. I created it myself on the Devine website which was easy to use. I felt a bit nervous as I don’t usually do this sort of thing, so rang for advice. The number was engaged but someone quickly called me back and confirmed that it all looked OK. No issues whatsoever, the printed booklet was lovely and was delivered direct to the funeral directors.
Alex was so helpful as this was my first time arranging an 'Order of Service' and they arrived on time with quality card and photos, would definitely use Devine again. Thanks you again Alex.
Highly recommended. The website is very good; everything is laid out and explained clearly, the design application is very good, plenty of options and very straightforward to use. Turnaround times are excellent and the quality of the finished product very good. All in all I am very pleased I used Devine Funeral Stationery. I would use the company again and highly recommend them. Thank you.
I’m very grateful for the care and attention with which you dealt with our order, the quality was also really good and am happy to recommend Devine’s.
Devine provided a very professional service and their stationery is beautiful. Would highly recommend them.
I contacted Devine with a short notice print run and they were so helpful and reassuring, delivering my orders of service in plenty of time.

The order of service design tool is incredibly easy to use and produced a fantastic outcome.

I can'r recommend this service highly enough!
Easy to use site and when I ran into technical issues, they were resolved personally by Alex with follow up calls to make sure that we made our deadline for shipping. Bearing in mind, funeral planning is such a fraught time, the Order of Service templates made it less painful. Pricing is also competitive. Hope not to have to produce any in near future, but if I do, I know where to go for my stationery.
We ordered a 4 page leaflet and there was an issue with it, the company was brilliant sorted it quickly, the leaflet was amazing and such annexing l amazing quality and price. Would recommend and use again myself. Great company
Personalised and supportive through the process x
Great service from Devine stationery - my order arrived really quickly and the quality was great - thank you !
excellent service at a difficult time , a few hic ups caused by me , Alex sorted them out .
Devine Funeral Stationery is rated 4.92 based on 931 reviews