Devine Funeral Stationery Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Devine Funeral Stationery
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"We received brilliant and speedy service. There was an error on our design which we were contacted about immediately. Devine discussed the error with us and asked what we would like to be put in place of the error. They had their graphic designer fix it for us at no charge and had the orders of service sent the following day. Would 100% recommend. It was such an easy service to use at such a difficult time."
"Easy to use software and excellent customer service. Made the whole process as stress free as possible which was most appreciated given the circumstances."
"Excellent, professional service in every sense and a nice warm, human touch to boot !"
"Directions were easy to follow. The actual layout was bit fiddly to navigate. The finished product came swiftly, happy with the finish."
"We were delighted with the quality of the Orders of Service leaflets. Many mourners remarked upon them and they added a personal touch to the service. The speed at which the order was delivered was also exceptional. We had arranged the funeral at a very short timescale and the Funeral Directors were unable to provide leaflets in less than 4 days. Devine delivered the beautiful leaflets within 24 hours, as promised. I could not recommend them highly enough."
"I would like to say thank you to Devine for their fast and helpful service and the quality of the printing provided. Obviously preparing an order of service for a memorial or a funeral service can be a stressful and emotional thing. I looked at several websites, and I am really glad I picked this one."
"Very prompt and professional service. Easy to use templates."
"Excellent service. Easy to use. Prompt and trustworthy at a difficult time. Thanks so much."
"Highly recommend this company. Devine funeral stationery were prompt and very helpful with my enquiries. The template was easy to use and the quality of the order of service booklets were fantastic. Delivery was as promised, but unfortunately let down by parcel force as they delivered a day late and their excuse was that there was too much traffic!"
"Excellent quality and a very pleasant gentleman to deal with, many thanks"
"I would rate Devine Stationery as excellent, not just very good. The website was easy to use, the stationery was excellent quality and delivery was very quick. I was especially touched by the little note enclosed with the stationery sending condolences. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend."
"Great range of templates & good useable design software. Also managed to speak to a real person which was reassuring that all was done & would arrive on time- which it did."
"I would just like to say a big thank you for doing my dad's Order of Service for his funeral last week. Your quick response and the quality of them were Amazing and it took pressure off us all at this sad time. Best regards and thank you again Andrea x"
"We ordered the order of service booklets for my Grandad's funeral at the last minute. Alex was so helpful as I was in a right panic at getting the photos, wording correct. I received the printed copies the next day, Thank you for making this Stress free and what a superb service you provide at a very difficult time."
"Attention to detail, quality of product and delivery all excellent."
"Managed to create the perfect tribute using an I phone. Really well laid out site, extremely responsive online backup. Telephone backup even better. Highly recommend to anyone with even basic pc skills. Thankful that I chose Devine as a lot of responsibility for the person given the task to create such."
"Software took a few minutes to get used to but we found we could do everything we wanted and the end result looked very professional. You do need to be reasonably confident about using software and know what you want to achieve but the tools are all there. We used multiple photos and didn't have to modify file sizes. The print quality was better than we expected (some old photos used) and presentation and packaging were good. Took a while to do all we wanted but worth the effort. Just missed the time cut off for next day delivery (make sure you are aware of this if time is tight) but we were very impressed overall. Would have liked a Winnie the Pooh template for mum but guess that would be too much to ask!"
"Great service and good quality. Arrived as promised on short notice. Thank you"
"Devine exceeded all my hopes and expectations in putting together in 3 days a 16 page booklet with photos and text. They bent over backwards to get it done in time. They didn’t charge extra for design and changes and kept me informed at every stage. I have a background in print buying so I feel qualified to say the quality was fantastic. What a treat to work with such positive professional people"
"Great personalised service and easy to use templates. Alex was really dedicated to making sure my order was perfect and received on time. Highly recommend!"
Devine Funeral Stationery is rated 4.93 based on 206 reviews