Devine Funeral Stationery Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Devine Funeral Stationery
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"The service we received from Devine Stationery was excellent. It took a little while to understand how to create the pages but help was immediately available if we had needed it. The order of service was on very good quality card, the printing was clean and crisp, and the photographs came out sharp and bright. Delivery was exactly as promised, the next day, and I could track the parcel precisely. It was a huge relief to have such good service at a difficult time."
"Very detailed, easy-to-use editing tools and a great end product which received loads of compliments at the service. Excellent customer service and fast delivery as well."
"really straight forward to use. Ordered Friday about 1am! delivered on the Saturday. Excellent product. Lovely clear reproduction of photos upload to the order of service. Very pleased. Would recommend."
"This was very easy to use and quick turnaround and delivery. The finished stationary was exactly what we wanted. Thank you"
"Beautiful Order of Service and delivered very quickly. Would use again."
"Found this online and was very impressed by the ease of website, I did have a few questions but Alex was really helpful on the phone and reassured me everything looked great before printing. Only one niggle, I asked if they could put a logo on the back and they told me to request it online but I never heard anything so assumed it was on. I would have liked an email just to say you couldn't put it on. Maybe something to look at but everything else was great."
"Never having to arrange a funeral before I found the process to be a bit overwhelming. When it came time to think about the order of service I went online to get some ideas. I came across Devine Funeral Stationery and found a convenient and pretty straightforward template. My daughter got her laptop out and began the process step by step uploading photos along the way. The finished product was lovely and was completed from beginning to delivery in a couple of days. Fantastic service that took a lot of stress away from a very difficult time."
"Dear team I found the whole experience dealing both with your website and personally very comforting supportive and easy to get the beautiful finish I was looking for. Speedy and efficient service I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend to anyone Thank you for your professionalism personable and understanding support throughout"
"The service they provided was excellent at a very sad time for us following my mother's passing.we changed the order several times but they were so patient and didn't mind at all and helped us all the way and we were delighted with the finished order of service Many thanks"
"The service provided by Devine Funeral Stationary was efficient, prompt and straightforward. Design of the stationary was relatively easy, although some of the formatting functions I found to be a little clumsy. There were limitations in the templates for photos, as a page with full coverage of photos was not available. Delivery was speedy, although with Royal Mail delivery a signature is required, so it would be helpful to highlight this upfront so customers are are of a requirement to be at the delivery address for receipt of the package. Thanks again for a great job offered at a difficult time"
"Easy website to use, exceptionally quick dispatch time. Very good service."
"I cannot say anything bad, the OOS was printed beautiful and felt quality everyone at the service couldn’t believe how beautiful it was. I had fantastic help from ??? ( sorry can’t remember the name) it was all so easy even though i kept changing my mind, postage top class too , my old mum Jean would have loved it too great send off."
"Hi, Overall it was okay. The website glitches a few times when we were creating it. But after restarting the app all was okay each time. And most importantly we didn't loose our work. I didn't like how it exited you out of the editing suite everytime you saved. It was inconvenient. The print quality of the images was much more blue than to be expected. The font inside printed seemed different to that from the online version. We also struggled to print from the PDF some spares but got there in the end. We also had an issue with parcel force in that they didn't follow (or were not told) the delivery instructions I provided, which resulted in me chasing around for a day to collect my mistake delivered parcel. Which was a bit stressful. Overall you did what you said, and we had the order of services in time and they did the job. Thank you for providing a format that we were able to use and create ourselves. This was a god send compared to sitting in front of a blank page in publisher having to do it ourselves. Many thanks"
"Everything was done perfectly. Good quality and brilliant for price. Thankyou :)"
"Honestly such a helpful website for such a difficult situation. The online chat was super helpful and all the templates worked perfectly for what we wanted. All designed and delivered so quickly :) Would highly recommend!"
"In Alex and Emma, my family and I have found funeral stationers for life. Their care and sensitivity at such difficult times is truly heartening and the quality of their service and product; wonderful. My sincere thanks again for your help. You are a credit to your profession."
"The courtesy and professionalism extended by Alex from start to finish was absolutely superb. A true gentlemen. Quality of the highest order. Would not hesitate in recommending Devine Funeral Stattionery to anybody."
"Very helpful service and we were very pleased with the quality!"
"We had a problem but it was put right right very quickly. Thank you. Have recommended Devine."
"Fantastic service, especially important at such a difficult time. Alex was on hand to help me resize photos and amend the desgn template so we ended up with exactly what we were hoping for. Nothing was too much trouble, very happy to recommend."
Devine Funeral Stationery is rated 4.92 based on 259 reviews