Devine Funeral Stationery Reviews

of reviewers recommend Devine Funeral Stationery
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Devine Funeral Stationery Reviews
Really fantastic service! Wide choice of designs and easy to use online tool to put together a slick and professional looking stationary. Friendly team on hand via email or telephone if needs be! Printed in record time and delivered! Quality of the finished product was fantastic and really made the day!
Excellent customer service from start to finish inspite of the demands at the time. The family were all very impressed with the quality of the final funeral booklet. As the person left responsible for creating something suitable I found Alex's support, guidance and expertise absolutely invaluable.
Just to say a big thank you for your service. I was absolutely delighted with the results, and the small technical blip I had, was sorted out very quickly. I enjoyed the whole creative process and being able to personalise the Order of Service with as many photographs as I wanted without extra charges. This was much, much better than any of the other options that I found; and I did research it carefully. The design software was very intuitive and I only needed to consult the help pages a couple of times. I also appreciated being able to order just a small number. I didn’t like the idea of ordering 20 or 25 for a very small funeral. The finished product was absolutely excellent and the picture quality outstanding; even on photographs that I had uploaded from my camera that were photos of photos! Super quick delivery too.
Many thanks indeed. I cannot fault your service, and would not hesitate to use again or recommend to my friends and relatives. Well done!
Excellent service
At a difficult time, made even harder by the COVID19 epidemic, Alex went out of his way to help us. The stationery received was even better than we had hoped for and well within the deadline promised.
Excellent and quick service. I would highly recommend!!
I was very impressed with Devine Funeral Stationery. During what is a very difficult time, the ease of the website & good range of options/styles made it a less daunting process. I only had to call once with a question & received good customer service.
Excellent service and helpful with questions full marks
Exceptional product. Very pleased with the finished article.
I found Devine Funeral Stationery to be sensitive, very efficient, professional and easy to deal with, especially at this sad time. I needed my 'order of service' booklet at very short notice and they delivered (literally). Alex responded to my emails promptly and they were answered in a personal and positive 'can do' manner. Finally, the printed booklet was superb and everyone commented on how beautiful it looked. I think you can tell that I was 100% satisfied with Devine Funeral Stationery and would not hesitate to recommend them.
Very good service and order was sent out on agreed date, very helpful with the design and any changes that was need, would recommend them
Not very useful friendly for constructing personal card. Quality of card excellent. Good quick delivery.
An unexpected pleasure to deal with at a difficult time. Was a bit wary of using an online service but wasn't happy with the options offered by our funeral directors. The website was very clear, with templates that are easy to work out and very helpful guidance.

When I had a query Alex was extremely helpful, calling back and making it a very easy process. When I spotted a small error on the sizing of one of the images I'd uploaded, Alex very quickly corrected it, with no fuss. The delivery was on time, exactly as expected and overall one of the most pleasurable online shopping experiences I've had in a while.
My siblings and I were delighted with our Mother's Order of Service card which was reasonably priced and lovely to have as a keepsake.
Excellent service
Very good service. Arrived extra quick and nice quality card .We were very pleased with
the communication and help with the format .
I naturally wanted my Dad’s Order of Service to be perfect, and can 100% say that Devine Funeral Stationery made that possible. I stumbled across their web site when searching on the web and they instantly caught my eye with their easy to use templates and clear online instructions.
I was able to play around with various template designs and save the progress of my design until I was happy with the content. Once ready to order, I had a couple of queries which Alex answered helpfully and promptly.
On submitting my design Alex noticed one of my photos wasn’t quite the right quality and corrected this for me.
The whole service provided was slick - from design through to printing and delivery (very fast turnaround - received by courier within 48 hours of ordering).
Huge thanks to you from me and my family for helping to minimise stress during our sad time.
I have nothing but praise for this company. I love the professional attitude. Easy to use software. Email questions answered promptly. Delivery on the dot. Kept informed from order to print to delivery. The order of service was beautifully printed and arrived well packaged. Seriously if you are looking to have stationary done then use Devine. When you lose someone you dont want added hassle. Thank you for your wonderful service. I have been waiting for this email to say how happy I and my family were with the service.
The quality of the order of service was fantastic, I was really impressed by the speed of delivery arrived the following day as promised. Thank you one less thing to think about during what is a stressful time.
Beautifully finished orders of service, very prompt delivery and I could take my time designing the booklet . Family very pleased with the quality and service. Many thanks
Devine Funeral Stationery is rated 4.92 based on 809 reviews