Devine Funeral Stationery Reviews

Michelle Odeh
Michelle Odeh
Samantha Billingham
Melanie Mason
I called Devine (while on holiday) and at extremely short notice as I had just received details of my Grandfather's Order of Service. I spoke to a senior member of staff who stated that they can't usually turn stationery round this fast but that he understood my issue and would make it happen. I sent across Hymns, pictures and readings in no particular order and we agreed to catch up as I travelled home. With the team from Devine really helping me organise the Order of Service and advising me as to the best layout. They turned it round in less than four hours and had it sent to the venue by the next working day. To say I am grateful is an understatement. They are a good honest, capable and caring company and I would recommend them to anyone.
There were a good number of designs to choose from and I found it easy to generate announcement cards and memorial service sheets on the site. I had a query at one point (can't remember what now) but phoned and found the assistant responsive and helpful. I think the pricing is very fair and the service was speedy.
We were very impressed with the high quality of the Order of Service booklets . The website was very easy to use in respect of completing the online templates. After we received the proof we noted that some photographs were not quite as we had submitted them but a telephone call soon rectified that and the representative we spoke to ensured the finished product was just as we wanted. The speed of delivery was excellent - the final proof was agreed on Saturday and the booklets were delivered Monday. We had many compliments from guests and mourners about the booklets and have recommended Devines to them. We are using them again for another funeral in the next few weeks.
Easy to design and upload photos with fast delivery. Super quality stationery, very pleased with our order.
There was a problem with a printing machine meaning they could not deliver next day as promised. However they communicated the issue well and kept us informed. When the orders of service arrived, we were very pleased with them and had no concerns regarding quality at all. The website was easy to use and we designed and submitted our final product for printing with no need to contact Devines for assistance
I was very disappointed. I ordered an A3 sign for my dad's funeral. I recieved an A4 one and when trying to call them to get what I ordered, they didn't answer or reply to my messages. Such a shame and I will keep trying to get a refund as I didnt get what I ordered.
The booklets we ordered were exactly what we wanted. They turned out fantastic.
I am so pleased I came across Devine Funeral Stationery. 5 star service from beginning to end. Fantastic communication and assistance from Alex and Emma and the finished product was of superior quality which I was proud to use at my Mothers funeral and now many have as a momento. It helped so much at such a difficult time. Thank you so much for the service you provide.
Easy to use the website and customise the stationery to your needs. Quick response to questions by email, telephone and live chat - highly recommended
Lovely service, helpful staff and beautiful quality of final product. Kept up to date regarding printing and delivery progress which helped keep us at ease at a stressful time. Thank you Alex
Very good product. Speedy delivery. Would recommend.
At such a difficult time Devine Funeral Stationary really did make ordering the funeral stationary a quick and simple process. They were very responsive to queries and the end product was brilliant. Fantastic quality print and quality materials used. All for a very reasonable price.
Wonderful service and such beautiful stationery Thank you
Excellent quality and excellent service. You eased the pain of having to explain in person what we wanted on our order of service. We were able to draft it and change together at home. Brilliant service, thank you.
V. Good quality and value..excellent customer service. Thankyou.
I tried using a few well known print sites and found them complicated to use, laggy and glitchy. Your site was perfect, so easy to use, you called me when I ordered, delivery was so fast and they were perfectly packaged. It felt like such a personal service from you and everyone commented on how lovely the order of service for Dad's funeral was. I didn't want a typical oval photo layout so having a broad choice of designs allowed me to choose exactly what I had in my mind and I was also able to add additional photos at no extra cost. It really took the stress, worry and expense away from a very difficult time and I will treasure my copy forever. Thank you so much. Liz.
Efficient and quick delivery. Very pleased with the memorial cards, good quality and envelopes included, very good value. Would recommend.
I dealt with Alex over email and the phone and he was always quick to respond. He sent me several drafts before the completed order of service was agreed. I used the template to do the order of service and an A5 flyer for the short service of committal at the Crematorium. I was very pleased by the quality of the orders and the speed of completing my order and dispatching it. It arrived as stated in very good condition. I would definitely recommend using Devine Funeral Stationery.
Very quick turaround. Would suggest using largest res pics for boards
A great company- fast and brilliant work. It was just right and the price was more than reasonable. Will definitely recommend them to anyone!!
Devine Funeral Stationery 5 star review on 21st April 2022 Devine Funeral Stationery 5 star review on 21st April 2022
Devine Funeral Stationery is rated 4.92 based on 1,386 reviews