Devine Funeral Stationery Reviews

Darren Harker
Diane Walker
Devine Funeral Stationery 5 star review on 26th December 2020
Colin Heffernan
Devine provided an excellent and sensitive service at this difficult time. They turned around our order extremely quickly and professionally and we were very pleased with the result.
Excellent product and prompt service
Lovely memorial cards. At a time when things can be difficult and stressful, it was a delight to use Devine Stationary. The process was easy, there was help at the end of the telephone, the service was quick and the quality excellent.
Very pleased with our funeral invitation exactly what we wanted. The colour and print was done to a very high standard and excellent value. Lots of people commented on the invitation when we gave it to them.
Easy to use Web site that produces a 5 star quality product.
Fabulous service; good communication, speedy delivery and great quality stationery. I've used Devine twice now and would highly recommend.
Devine Funeral Stationery 5 star review on 6th July 2021 Devine Funeral Stationery 5 star review on 6th July 2021
Easy to use and high quality end product , swift and efficient and responded to queries by email if more assistance is needed
High quality printing and very prompt delivery. Website was easy to use with good tutorials. Very pleased with the result.
I ordered invitations and a service booklet from Devine Funeral Stationary recently for my father's Celebration of Life Ceremony. Devine offer a great choice of stationary and we were very pleased with the design that we chose. We opted to upload photos and style the stationary ourselves and found Devine's templates very easy to use and they also offer excellent guidance on how to use these successfully. The end result was absolutely excellent and our stationary was printed and delivered to us within 48 hours. Many of our guests commented on how lovely the service booklet was. We couldn't have wished for a better service from Devine and I am very happy to recommend them.
The quality of the end product was excellent especially the quality of the card. In addition the options for layout of the leaflet were varied and the delivery was very prompt.
I'm writing to say thank you very much for a very painless experience. Your website was easy to use and your efficiency in getting the finished product back to me was excellent, thanks to everyone involved
Outstanding online design and printing service for funeral stationery, with an online design feature that enabled us to 100% personalise our stationery, upload photos, change layout and use different fonts to suit us. The finished product was a professional, colour booklet, printed on high quality paper. I would fully recommend this company, and its Five star service!
Excellent communication, quick production and brilliant booklet
Amazing print quality, very impressed with the service and finished product.
Excellent service and beautiful stationary for my late nana’s funeral. Helped us to give her the send off she so deserved.
Very easy to create something nice . Printing was quick and efficient
I ordered the 8 page order of service for my dad’s funeral. I had a slight issue with one of the photos, which Alex was absolutely lovely about and was very helpful and immediately rectified for me. I cannot state enough what that meant at what was a very stressful and upsetting time. I was blown away by the finished product and everyone said it was the nicest one they had ever seen. In the nicest possible way, I hope not to require their services again in the near future, but when I do I will certainly be coming back! Highly recommended.
Incredible service, communication and support at a time we are feeling emotionally fragile.
The end result was very good quality and promptly delivered. However producing stationary on the website was a little tricky to get to grips with and I had to redo the work on a number of days occasions.
Easy to understand instuctions seemed more straightforward than other providers. Managed to do Stationary from IPad as not got a Home Commuter. A little more difficult but succeeded.
Devine Funeral Stationery is rated 4.92 based on 1,182 reviews