Devine Funeral Stationery Reviews

Darren Harker
Diane Walker
Devine Funeral Stationery 5 star review on 26th December 2020
Colin Heffernan
I found the online tool really easy to use to create the order of service for my dad's funeral. The product arrived quickly and was of very good quality. Family and friends commented how lovely the order of service was. Thanks for helping to make this special memory.
Devine Funeral Stationery provide an excellent service at a time when your thoughts are on other things to do with the Funeral Service they give you excellent advice on how your stationery should be formatted. Particular praise should go to Alex who advised us by email and phone calls. Would I recommend Devine Funeral Stationery of course 100%, would I use them again yes but hopefully not for a while.
Good quality and very helpful on the phone. Would definitely recommend.
We had a wonderful and personal service from this company. They will take over all responsibility for design and layout for you and the quality of the printing is fantastic including the envelopes they supply. I have no idea how they can provide so much at such a reasonable price.
Superb product and superb customer service to match. Alex could not have been more helpful to me and the printed Orders of Service were very high quality and delivered well-packaged and promptly. The design interface is very easy to use and looks really professional.
Very easy to use templates, fast and professional service and great quality.
This was the second time that I had used Devine Funeral Stationary. On both occasions, I have been really pleased with quality of the end product. The whole process of downloading photos from my home computer and "click and drag" into position was easily mastered. The delivery service was great too. I would certainly recommend.
We have used Devine Funeral Stationery on two occasions. Both times delivery was speedy and print quality excellent. It is good to have a range of flexible designs that you can add a personal touch to and the designer is quite easy to use. With our recent order for Orders of Service, there were a couple of last minute tweaks needed - these were dealt with quickly and without fuss so we received the final version in good time. Given arranging a funeral is a difficult time, it is good to know there is a company you can rely on. We received lots of compliments on the Orders of Service and family/friends who were not able to attend the funeral in person were very pleased to receive a copy.
Excellent service, very quick delivery and extremely happy with finished product. Would certainly recommend.
Easy website to use, liked being able to edit text, photos, layout etc and have the order of service how we wanted it. Delivery was speedy. Would highly recommend.
The software for producing the card was more comprehensive than alternative card suppliers. It was also very easy to use and allowed full personalisation. The card itself was of good weight and quality giving an excellent result. Delivery was prompt and as described. I would definitely recommend this company.
Thank you so much, everyone commented on how nice they were. Prompt delivery. Would highly recommend.
Really good service and excellent high quality printing and card
The customer service I received from Devine was second to none, as was the quality of the stationery. Alex's patience in providing me with multiple drafts (as I kept making changes!) was infinite. I cannot recommend Devine highly enough and I thank them for their incredible help and support during such a painful time.
Second time using Devine and the service received has been fantastic. Excellent communication from Alex every step of the way. Thank you so much for making it easy, and will definitely recommend you Hayley
Once I had grasped the instructions I was blown away by the simplicity of the templates, the quality of the Orders of Service & the amazing value for money that they offered. The vicar leading my father's service said he would be signposting others to use your website
A+ service from start to finish.
Absolutely amazing service which we needed to use during such a difficult time. The brochures arrived which were exactly what we ordered - perfect quality couldn’t ask for anything better - thank you so much.
Beautiful quality, everyone loved the order of service. Easy design functionality plus a personable service and a phone call to let us know our order would be delivered on time.
Excellent service. Easy to use online system with a good choice of styles to personalise. Very good communication and super fast delivery. Highly recommend.
Devine Funeral Stationery is rated 4.92 based on 1,272 reviews