Devine Funeral Stationery Reviews

Devine Funeral Stationery 5 star review on 24th November 2020
Linda Reynolds
Devine Funeral Stationery 5 star review on 21st November 2020
Janet Cutler
Good quality products, but arrived damaged due to poor packaging. No refund of delivery cost!
The pdf preview I got once I'd paid was different to the working preview, showing word mark-up icons left from cutting and pasting. I had to try and get in touch with you, no answer when I first called and you called back after about an hour. You offered to tidy up the text for me, which was good but you didn't get my OK to go ahead with the revised pdf and there was a delay of a day before you chased me up. I didn't know you hadn't got or seen my reply, I had replied go ahead immediately. That was all very stressful at an already difficult time. I was also very disappointed with the printed orders of service. The dark grey I had chosen for most of the text had printed very pale and hard to read, the mid-tone golden colour for the large headline text was so faded it was almost invisible. The photos by contrast looked good. The text was completely different to the pdf. I know that screen colours will differ from printed ones but the difference was significant. It looked shoddy and I felt sad that something that a lot of us wanted to keep as a momento wasn't as good as it should have been.
Devine Funeral Stationery is rated 4.92 based on 1,151 reviews