Devine Funeral Stationery Reviews

Devine Funeral Stationery 5 star review on 24th November 2020
Linda Reynolds
Devine Funeral Stationery 5 star review on 21st November 2020
Janet Cutler
Very disappointing. I paid for the template and when it came through it was sent in a non printable format I.e not across a leaflet and also with the logo on the backpage. I then had to go and pay for someone I resign it.
Hi Priya, Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. All PDF's are print-ready files and the PDF is single-sided ready to use, we do not send the PDF in any other format i.e booklet format as the PDF is used in different ways. If you took the time to contact us we would have sorted out the PDF and created the booklet for you. In regards to the logo on the back, it is placed within the design when you personalised the design within our editor, we are not sure how you missed this? again if you took the time to contact us we would have been more than happy to remove the logo for you. This is a very unfair review as you did not give us a chance to fix any of the points you missed. Regards, Alex Devine, Company Founder.
Excellent service considering I was on an extremely tight timescale. Alex was brilliant and sent me a sample of my design prior to me making the full order. The order of service booklets I ordered arrived the next day. The quality was amazing, everything was printed to perfection. Would definitely recommend to anyone who finds themselves in the very sad position of having to design and order funeral stationary. Thanks guys :)
The colour wasn’t brilliant and I struggled on compiling the back page. Your designs are excellent though.
Excellent service. The turnaround time of completing the order to them being delivered on my doormat was 24 hours. The quality of the printing was excellent and the card it was printed on. I found the templates easy to use and completed my design without watching the videos, although I was glad they were there just in case I got stuck. In a time that is already difficult and challenging, it was so reassuring to know that the order of service was with us in plenty of time. Thank you so much and I couldn’t recommend this company and service more highly.
Very happy with this company. I created a beautiful tribute book for my dad. The site is very easy to use and the owners replied to any doubts I had very quickly. Creating this and thinking about how special I wanted this booklet to be, helped me through a very very difficult time. Thank you.
Amazing personal service. Absolutely delighted with the finished article. Would highly recommend 😊
Devine Funeral Stationery 5 star review on 21st November 2020
Sadly I have had to use Devine stationary twice in 4 months, however the product and service provided was wonderful. After a simple google search I was a bit dubious that something so meaningful and special could potentially not be what I would have wanted - however Devine went above and beyond expectations! The website is easy to use and very straight forward all the while being sensitive in such a sad time. You can arrange yourself or send photos in for Devine to arrange for you which I thought was a great idea! It’s all completely yours to personalise how you wish, which I thought was great as most tended to be standard layouts. I realise in a time like this money is no object either, however this is very good value for money and the quality is brilliant. Anytime I had a query etc. Alex was so very prompt at replying and helping. Thank you for making something so special for my family members in a time of grief. Jade
Devine is a first class company with excellent customer service . Very happy with the stationary I ordered for my Fathers funeral, and at a very reasonable price . Would highly recommend this Company .
I have nothing but praise for this company. I love the professional attitude. Easy to use software. Email questions answered promptly. Delivery on the dot. Kept informed from order to print to delivery. The order of service was beautifully printed and arrived well packaged. Seriously if you are looking to have stationary done then use Devine. When you lose someone you dont want added hassle. Thank you for your wonderful service. I have been waiting for this email to say how happy I and my family were with the service.
The quality of the order of service was fantastic, I was really impressed by the speed of delivery arrived the following day as promised. Thank you one less thing to think about during what is a stressful time.
Beautifully finished orders of service, very prompt delivery and I could take my time designing the booklet . Family very pleased with the quality and service. Many thanks
Devine's service was excellent. It came very quickly, and was nicely packed. I would not hesitate to recommend them.
The communication with Devine Funeral Stationery was seamless and painless. During such a terrible time, it was great to have a template to use for our simple order of service for my dad. The printing was excellent and paper was high quality. Delivery was fast and in plenty of time, even though we placed our order only a week before the funeral.
Efficient, thoughtful and realiable. Answered emails straight away and went out of your way.
A very quick and reliable service. The thank you cads arrived promptly and they were just as we requested. I was able to write and send them out by the next day. Thank you for your prompt and courteous service in this most difficult time.
Following the loss of my mum to Covid-19, it was difficult trying to arrange the service with all the restriction. In a hurry for an order of service, I found Devine Funeral Stationery on the web as a result of a search for funeral service templates that I could do myself. I found the template easy to use with lots of brilliant design options for font, colour, adding photos, pretty footers etc. There are guidances on the website if you want help, or Devine will do the design for you. Alex was brilliant at communication (also considering they weren't in office much due to shutdown) when I phoned in a panic over needing the print done and delivered in 3 days. The print quality was excellent and the order was delivered as promised and considering we didn't need many then it was good to be able to choose a small print run. PLUS we got the PDF version to send to people who couldn't make the service due to travel restrictions. My recommendation is that I couldn't have asked for better service and quality was great.
Unfortunately for my family, this is the third funeral programme I've personally had to pull together in the last 4 years. In saying that this was the best experience in doing it online, there were so many options that I was able to meet the requirements and tailor the programme to the favourite colours of our loved one, which tied in beautifully with the flowers and horses on the day. Excellent communication, I was informed at every step of the process and delivery was very fast. Thanks for providing an excellent service.
Delighted with the service booklets I ordered which were so easy to design on the Devine website. I also appreciated the quick response I received from Alex when I spotted an error with the content I submitted - especially when it was a Sunday evening. Delivery was quick and the quality of paper and print was top notch. Happy I put my trust in this company and can highly recommend them to others.
Hi, Overall it was okay. The website glitches a few times when we were creating it. But after restarting the app all was okay each time. And most importantly we didn't loose our work. I didn't like how it exited you out of the editing suite everytime you saved. It was inconvenient. The print quality of the images was much more blue than to be expected. The font inside printed seemed different to that from the online version. We also struggled to print from the PDF some spares but got there in the end. We also had an issue with parcel force in that they didn't follow (or were not told) the delivery instructions I provided, which resulted in me chasing around for a day to collect my mistake delivered parcel. Which was a bit stressful. Overall you did what you said, and we had the order of services in time and they did the job. Thank you for providing a format that we were able to use and create ourselves. This was a god send compared to sitting in front of a blank page in publisher having to do it ourselves. Many thanks
Devine Funeral Stationery is rated 4.92 based on 1,151 reviews