Devine Funeral Stationery Reviews

Devine Funeral Stationery 5 star review on 24th November 2020
Linda Reynolds
Devine Funeral Stationery 5 star review on 21st November 2020
Janet Cutler
Excellent customer service by Alex. The finished product is of a very high quality. Highly recommended.
Excellent service, great flexibility and perfect final product. Valued excellent communication and prompt service. I would thoroughly recommend Devine.
Really prompt service and the company had obviously taken time to collate the pages to make the best presentation in the Order of Service we had ordered. Their experience was evident in the finished document.
Excellent Order of Service printed on good quality paper, delivered on time as promised. I used the website to create the artwork using many of my own images. Excellent service overall.
Devine Funeral Stationery were very efficient and their attention to detail was excellent. I had made a few errors which they checked with me before going to print. I received my order the next day, such prompt service.
Very good quality and very quick delivery once the pdf was approved. Helped with layout and offered sensible suggestions.
Website was easy to use and the template made making the order of service really easy. The order arrived quickly and there was great communication along the way. Very grateful at the ease of the process at such a difficult time and the quality was fantastic. Thank you!
Very good. I made the order of service from scratch, it was really simple and a great way to personalise is and make it special to my Grandad. They were printed quick and efficiently and I got them with more than enough time before the funeral. All I would say is do consider printing time when you are planning when to send off your design to print! Although fast delivery may say next day, that doesn’t include printing time which adds a bit more.
I received an excellent service from your company. The Order of Service were of high quality. The timing of the delivery was accurate and they arrived in good time before the day of my fathers funeral. Your website and design process is easy and simple to use
Staff here were so helpful. I was worried about delivery being on time but they reassured me everything would be fine and told me not to worry. Sure enough order of service sheets arrived on time and they were beautiful. My mother would have been so happy with them. Everybody at the funeral commented on the service sheets. Very very happy with service sheets. Many Many thanks
Great service. Excellent quality. Easy to do.
More than Excellent - and this is not just the quality of the booklet-time taken to produce it ,postage etc - which was second to none . With much sadness I searched the web for a Funeral stationery company to complete not just an "order of service" but a "booklet " of my Son's life I found Devine. To say they did my Son proud is an understatement - They went beyond that .Alex and his Team honoured my Son in the beautiful booklet they provided - As limited numbers came to his Funeral I wanted something those invited could take away and share with others who knew Stephen - A story in pictures and phrases of his life - a Memory book .It was 24 pages long with full eulogizes.quotes and many pictures -A true story of our Son . He worked internationally so it has been shared throughout the World and family,friends and colleagues have all said just how wonderful a tribute it is to our Son - something they will keep and always cherish.I was in awe of the time and the hard work that Alex and his team spent in making this perfect - they gave so much more than 100%. - They gave empathy ,kindness and so much patience to me at such a devastating time of my life - and made such a sad occasion a true celebration of my Son,s life - .Thank you is not enough and I shall be forever grateful to them .If ever you find yourself in this sad position please look no further -They truly are the very best .
Fast delivery & great customer service. Quality of product was great. Highly recommend
Just great service all round. Easy to make the order of service and the quality of the print was lovely
Excellent the booklets were printed very nicely, and got good comments on the day. Service and price were great. Couldn't have asked for more. Thank you.
Efficient, straight forward, no fuss service. Plenty of choice and easy to follow instructions which enabled me to design and produce my beloved dads funeral stationary to an excellent standard. Thank you. I would highly recommend this quality service.
Quick, efficient, professional, value for money, good quality
Ordered the Order of Service for my Dads funeral from Devine Funeral Stationery and I was extremely impressed. Not only was communication easy and my questions answered straight away but the quality was brilliant. I was a little unsure ordering online, but I needn’t have been, you did my Dad proud. Thank you so much
Great support with helping design my dads order of service, fast delivery and a great product. Although I hope not to use them again soon, I definitely will when the time comes
Efficient, high quality and available to be contacted.
Devine Funeral Stationery is rated 4.92 based on 1,151 reviews