Devine Funeral Stationery Reviews

Darren Harker
Diane Walker
Devine Funeral Stationery 5 star review on 26th December 2020
Colin Heffernan
Thanks for your efficiency and professionalism. The programmes arrived on time and beautifully finished. Thank you
I used Devine Funeral stationary for the order of service for my fathers funeral. There is a really good selection of templates to chose from and the on line videos answered all my questions regards font sizing etc... I found it extremely easy. Once I had completed my design the actual ordering was again stress free and I was kept up to date with progress and dispatch, they arrived and were perfect. I would 100% recommend Devine.
Great turnaround of product (Order of Service booklet), and very happy with the quality of the printing and material.
This is the second time I have used Devine for Funeral Order of Service, first for my Mum, then my Dad. I also recommended them to a friend & she used them too. Designing on the website is quite easy with so many styles to choose from. 3 days from ordering to delivery. First class service. Thank you
Order of Service books arrived quickly and the quality was great.
I designed my own order of service and found the process very simple to use with a good range of tasteful design styles. I was very happy with the quality of the final product which was delivered promptly.
I have used this website a few times now, easy to navigate, plenty of options, excellent service. Never had a single problem. Will always use this and recommend FIRST CLASS
It enabled me to create something personal, instead of handing it over to someone else. My Nana would have been absolutely tickled pink with the order of service that your website allowed me to create. Fantastic quality, thank you so very much
We needed a short turnaround for funeral notices for my Mum. there were plenty of templates so it was easy to find one which suited us and we were very happy with the rapidly delivered result.
I have used Devine Funeral Stationary twice now and their service is always great. Alex was very understanding when my order went to print and was incorrect, he sent me a new proof and and had it reprinted and sent by the next day. I am really impressed with their service and will recommend to family and friends.
excellent service delivery and quality
We opted for a double- sided A5 postcard. It is beautiful and the order was fulfilled very promptly. The website is easy to use to create your personalised stationery. Highly recommend Devine.
Alex and team went above and beyond answering emails during the recent August bank holiday! Any worries I had, were quickly dealt with. The quality of the Order of Service booklets was exceptional. I would have no hesitation in using them again. Thank you all for your help and making a sad day, a Celebration of their Life.
Beautiful, prompt service good all round
it was easy to design and offered a good variety of styles to suit most alternatives and if you wished it could be completed by professional designers for a modest fee
Excellent service, very quick delivery. The quality was better than I expected. Would definitely recommend Devine Funeral Stationery to anyone.
Creating my own funeral order of service was made very easy by Devine. The instructions were clear and effective, the on-line support efficient and the quality of the order of service was excellent. I would certainly recommend Devine.
Great service, delivery quicker than expected
Excellent service, fast delivery. Easy to use website.
Amazing, fast and affordable service. Would defo recommended!
Devine Funeral Stationery is rated 4.91 based on 1,238 reviews