Designerwear Reviews

enquiries@designerwear.co.uk

DesignerwearPO BOX 324OrmskirkL40 8WE

Category:
Clothing

How would you rate Designerwear ?

Jack Mcgann
Jack Mcgann
Verified Buyer
"Proper proper proper proper Proper proper proper proper Proper proper proper proper Proper proper proper proper Proper proper proper proper Proper proper proper proper Proper proper proper proper Proper proper proper proper dead good"
Marc Slater
Marc Slater
Verified Buyer
"Great service , very quick delivery will be using again"
Liam Burns
Liam Burns
Verified Buyer
"Great, just too big for me :("
Ishmael Shah
Verified Buyer
"I think I got sent regular Armani jeans instead of slim fit as I have the same size jeans already an the ones I bought from designerwear is baggy an longer"
Carlton De Souza
Verified Buyer
"The goods were defective and when I reported this I was asked to send a photo of which I did And that was the last I've heard"
Hayley Gawthorpe
Verified Buyer
"Still no delivery and no update on parcel"
Soma Thiruchelvam
Verified Buyer
"I purchased a levis trucker jacket but it was not authentic. It had no levis tag on the front of the breast pocket as pictured just a red tag.also it is pictured with a beige corduroy collar but when it arrived it had an orange collar.this is not what I ordered."
"I didn’t get what I purchased,I got a different colour,I’m really disappointed"
Kevin Brewer
Verified Buyer
"You sent me the wrong jacket. I have sent several emails and had no reply on the matter."
Chloe Horne
"Missing item"
Lloyd Cragg
Verified Buyer
"I made a next day delivery purchase it came 4 days late and what i had ordered came with stains on the front..i will never use this site ever again, completely unprofessional!!!"
Designerwear is rated 4.84 based on 886 reviews