Designerwear Reviews

DesignerwearPO BOX 324OrmskirkL40 8WE

Category:
Clothing

Click Here

Tell us how Designerwear made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"Excellent customer service!! Really happy with the delivery service also! Would definitely recommend shopping from here and would only shop here from now on!"
Macie Perkins
"Was really happy with the tops however one of the tops I ordered had a black mark on them which I was disappointed with. To get a new one I have to send the top back and wait for you to get in stock which I needed the top this weekend"
Abang Idzam Ltd
"Will absolutely purchase again. Very good service, fast & professional."
"very unclear and hard to reach"
"Hello , I have been meaning to write to you but I have TRIED to be extremely patient. I have never seen such poor service from a certified company before. I have not received my sweatshirt that I had ordered (BOSS sweatshirt). I demand an immediate refund as I am extremely disappointed and I would like for the manager to get in contact with me on my email khanhanax@gmail.com and I have a great mind to file a formal complaint as I am extremely disappointed. I not only had to go to a birthday party completely empty handed, but even after the sweatshirt was not sent to me. I am extremely disappointed and hope to hear from someone soon."
"Received wrong colour product, don't expect this service when ordering high-end products - shame."
"On this occasion I can only put one star as the shirt I ordered did not say in description that it was a slim fit and my husband is not a slim fit shirt guy! Therefore was a waste of money."
"Ordered two size mediums and one fits, the other is far too big. I have put them together and the bigger one is at least two inches to the side larger than the other."
"I will be happy to give a full review once I receive a refund for the purchase that has today been returned to yourselves as you sent the incorrect bag and not the one that I had ordered. Currently disappointed as this is the first time I had used yourselves and have had no response to the email sent and could not get through on telephone"
"First order & it was wrong"
"Goods have not arrived?"
"Didnt received the package, the company not answering :("
"I ordered flip flops on a standard delivery which I paid £1.99 for.I received someone else’s order and still yet to receive my own.I messaged customer service to let them know and I was given a pre paid sticker to print off and return and once that had received this back they would then send out my parcel!I ordered these flip flops for a holiday which I now won’t get in time.Still yet to hear back from Customer Services on if they can send me the label as I don’t have a printer."
"I ordered a t shirt and they sent me a long sleeve t shirt"
"Received used jacket. Worned off, and damaged. The package was intact. No reply from designerwear.nl staff."
"Sent me the wrong size shoes out"
"The most thinnest hoody I have came across absolutely disgusting for the money"
"Items delivered to wrong address therefore didn't ever receive. Sizes now unavailable. Very poor"
"Ordered the trainers Thursday for the weekend especially and I still haven't got them so I'm shocked how bad the service is"
Hi Anthony,

I have checked your order status and I can see your order was dispatched within 3-hours of placing your order. Please see below:

Albeit, I can still see your order has yet to be delivered - I apologise on behalf of Designerwear and can confirm we have raised a complaint against the courier service that was chosen to deliver your parcel.

If you give us a ring and cite your order reference, I have produced a discount code for your next future purchase.

Kind regards,

Designerwear Customer Service
"Website stock levels not updated correctly. Item I purchased size Age 14 wasn't even available. Won't be purchasing again from Designerwear."
"Sent you multiple emails to which none have been replied to. I paid for next day delivery and received my purchase 5 days later. I asked for a refund on my next day delivery (due to it not coming next day), and then to my delight my parcel was delayed even more. My advise to improve your business is to spend a bit of money on customer service so someone can reply to my emails instead of me having to make my opinion public. Also, I would like my refund on next day delivery and a further discount due to the extended delay."
"order a green timberland puffer coat there price is in pounds they don't tell you that they put their sight in usa the prices should be American money not pouds the coat was a wind breaker not a puffer coat took to long to get hear they said it would be here in 2 days it took7 days"
"the amount was in pounds not in us currency timberland coat was not a puffer coat it was a wind breaker charged to much took to long to deliever it"
Designerwear is rated 4.77 based on 1,478 reviews