Designerwear Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Designerwear Reviews

enquiries@designerwear.co.uk

DesignerwearPO BOX 324OrmskirkL40 8WE

Fast delivery although very disappointed I was sent a different pair of trainers to what I ordered.
good morning Kirsty,

I bought MALLET shoes from Designerwear and received a pair of shoes that were completely different to the image on the website. Designerwear changed the image of these trainers on the website a few days later.
Good Morning Mason,

unfortunately we had received a different style than which we were intending on receiving and they had the sam barcodes on the boxes, so this was scanned in to our system and sold within minutes of being live. we have since resolved this with you. Please would you amend your review for us? we apologise for the inconvenience caused here. if you wish to return these we can send you a pre-paid label and we can exchange them or refund this for you.

Item returned- too small and poor fit.
Good Morning,

this is stated on our website that we recommend you purchase the size up as they are quite fitting.

we recommend that you do read the full description on our site before placing your order, as we have clarified this in the description to make sure you purchase the correct size.

Please can you amend this review and we will process your return when received

I made a purchase but the T-shirt’s were to small, need to send them back however no one there to speak to on the phone and I do not have access to a printer so am concerned about returning the items back for a refund, I have emailed enquires but no response so far
good morning,

if the item is too small you must return the items back to us, you can do this by following these steps:

If you wish to return your order, please follow the below steps.

Please return to the PO Box return address stated on the invoice provided.
Write on your invoice whether you wish to receive a refund or exchange, if an exchange please state what you wish to exchange for.
Please enclose the invoice inside your return.
Once received our returns department will process this accordingly.

we have also emailed you back in response to this

I felt that the material is a little thin and am not keen on a loose neck as I would had prefer a more tighter round the neck.
Good Morning Anthony,

I am sorry to hear this does not fit you correctly. This seems a little unfair to review us as 3 stars due to the fit of a garment? This would be a review for the designer themselves.

If you reach out to us we can arrange for an exchange or refund.

Please can you amend this review.

Still waiting for my delivery
Good afternoon Steve,

if you could email is so we can look into resolving this for you, it is most likely delayed with the courier during this time, but if you can contact us before writing a review we can resolve for you. Do you still need assistance with this or have you received your parcel now?

Size not accurate, much small than it should be
I ordered a jacket without a hood, but got a hoodie jacket with a slight discrepancy in the colors shown in the picture
Sadly the jeans did not truly match the image online. The colour is a lot lighter than I anticipated
My son love the product I bought but I wish they’d mention how is the product fitting, my son normally wear medium or large, I bought x-large was tight fit so I have to send back then ordered xxlarge
The cardboard delivery box was battered looked like had been thrown around and then the shoe box was battered too the lid was ripped and down the side of it was too. They’re on their way back now as the fitting wasn’t right also.
Good Morning,

We apologise that you have had a bad encounter with the delivery service. Can you please perhaps amend your review as this appears to be damaged in transit? This will be processed when the item reaches us and we will take necessary action to make sure you either receive an exchange or refund as requested.

Clothing was fine but whoever done the packaging needs to go to spec savers! They used the most weakest box available and when the delivery company got hold of it they must of used it in a game of 5 a side. Apart from that luckily the clothing was not damaged and was decent.
I am giving a 3 because I had to go the depot personally and arrange for the delivery driver to come back to my house as when he says he tried to deliver he was in a totally different street to where i lived and says i wasn’t home my advice to use is get a different delivery company rather than DPD and your score would be 5
Kind Regards
George Garscadden
ordered and paid for next day. didnt arrive on the day supposed as there was a problem with courier so didnt arrive before Christmas. not entirely their fault but still annoying.
Made order online, everything delivered on time. Be aware though that the customer has to pay all return postage. Also don’t leave anything in your basket as you will be bombarded with email reminders constantly.
The site itself and delivery are all good but the down side is that you have to pay to return an item.
After paying a lot of money for your order plus postage you should then be allowed to refund or exchange for free, I would understand if it was an item worth £5 but when the majority of people are spending into the hundreds they should at least get free returns like many other designer sites offer
First purchase. Bought a pair of Tramarossa jeans. Special delivery request was adhered to. What was really disappointing was that the pocket had the initials ST applied. When removed these have left 2 small holes. This item may have been a return but irrespective quality control should have checked prior to despatch. The jeans as expected are brilliant. I will probably use Designerwear again, but taken the edge off the purchase.
Hi Gordon,

We apologise that you did not receive the service that you expected.

Please let me take the time to explain, 'ST' are the brand initials for the designer Sartoria Tramarossa & the small holes are purposefully made so the initials can sit flush within the fabric.

If you like, we would be more than happy to send out your own initials? Alternatively you can keep the brand initials which all jeans arrive with.

Kind regards,
Designerwear
You got my order wrong I was meant to have the Marshall artist top but u put shorts in instead
Hi. Bit disappointed. Not with service but with product I bought. The sizing seems to wrong and now I have to return it and pay to do so.
all was fine expect long delivery, big charge for it and never reply for my messages.
Designerwear is rated 4.72 based on 2,189 reviews