Designerwear Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Designerwear Reviews

enquiries@designerwear.co.uk

DesignerwearPO BOX 324OrmskirkL40 8WE

First of all my names not Michael Hillman,and the item I ordered was told it was in stock and being sent,after waiting a few days nothing arrived,i messaged to ask where it was and was told there was a mix up in the warehouse and you didn't have my size,will not be returning
Still havent got my thing i ordered a week ago😐
Good Morning,

I have tracked this, it seems Royal Mail attempted to deliver this but no one was home, they have requested you to let them know going forward how you wish to proceed. I have sent you an email in relation to this with the link to the tracking page where you need to inform Royal mail on how you wish to receive this.

Please amend this review as this has been despatched and is waiting for your response on the tracking with royal mail

I placed my order a week ago and I still haven't received my order yet so I'm a little disappointed
dreadful design on Gant shorts. very unflattering and poor fitting
Good Morning,

this is a review for Gant not us in general. I apologise you feel that these are not correct for you. If you reach out to us we can look at getting these returned for a refund or exchange.

Please may you adjust this review?

I am writing a negative review as I have purchased an item 9 days ago (with a 2-4 day delivery) and I still have not recieved it yet??? I also do not know when I am going to recieve it!
Good Morning, I cannot see that you have reported this to us. and let us know that this has not yet been delivered. you ordered this on 23rd may we do not work weekends so this was despatched on the 26th may. you ordered on standard delivery with Royal Mail which is 2-4 working days. If you have still not received this then we will have to report this to RM and raise an investigation. Can you please let me know if you have still not received this thank you
Size all wrong says extra large looks like small
Got the Lacoste puffer jacket 🧥 but the advert on line did not show the panel’s on the side. I wouldn’t have purchased if I had seen the panels on the jacket😤
Good Morning Mark,

I cant see that you have contacted support in regards to this? we apologise that you were not satisfied with this. If you had of contacted us we could have arranged something for you. But you posted this first?

May I ask you amend this review as it is not really fair to rate us negatively for this?

Disappointed
Trainers aren't brand new and I'm still waiting for a response regarding them
Good Morning Ed,

As per our email conversation, this is a manufacturer fault, these have not been worn. The images you sent us show slight signs of damage which looks to be although they have been caught in the warehouse as it looked like a scratch on the white and it had brought the colouring off. and if I remember rightly a dust mark on the top part of the sole. Which again is a sign that something may have rubbed against it in the warehouse. As per our email we sent you a pre-paid label to send these back to us and we would then contact the manufacturer to resolve this and source a replacement pair for you.

Can you please amend this review as we are resolving this for you and the shoe has certainly not been worn as they come into us boxed and sent directly out to customers.

Product arrived late..even with next day delievery..but item as high quality as i expected
Designerwear 2 star review on 18th April 2020

You placed your order on our website : 11th April 2020, 2:28 pm

As stated on our website this was a bank holiday weekend with it being easter. Therefore we were closed Friday - Tuesday. Your item was despatched 14th April 2020 and collected via DPD local. you then received this on Wednesday 15th. Which is a next day service.

Can this please be amended. As you have unfairly stated this was delivered late when in fact this was delivered on time. it's just that you ordered over a bank holiday weekend.

I bought on the basis of next day delivery. That was 5 days ago. Not turned up yet. Easter weekend may have contributed to the delay but not heard back on when my goods will be here
Good Morning,

we have reached out to you to try and resolve this, and asked you to amend your review. Our site clearly stated and still does state that the easter bank holiday weekend would effect normal delivery times. We do not usually work weekends anyway, however due to the bank holiday weekend this extended from Friday - Monday. Your parcel will have been despatched Thursday but then this will potentially not have been processed with the courier until Tuesday?

you should have by now received your parcel. Can you please amend this review as this is an unfair review due to the bank holiday weekend etc which is stated on our site on our delivery page.

Item came fast but when I looked there was marks all over bum
Hi Greg,

I understand you have sent these back and we are exchanging these for you, once receieved would you amend this review?

Delivery quick and easy! But actual joggers I received were too big Definitely not age 14! And having to cost me money to send back! Not happy! Also emailed about this matter and not received an answer back.
Very disappointed with the packaging it was rapped so small it was just full of greases, not something you would expect from a new shirt. I have bought many T Shirts and never has one been sent out like the one you sent.
Still not recieved my parcel, still in the post even though ive had delivery time and date last week.
Good Morning Becca,

we apologise for this, your order was despatched from us on the 10th February. I can see when tracking that the last update was on the 11th Feb stating that warrington Hub had received your parcel but after this there was no update.

I have contacted Royal Mail for you, please in future before leaving negative reviews contact us so we can resolve your issue for you.

Could you please amend this as you can see this order has been despatched and is with royal mail I am going to contact them and request an update as to what is happening.

Still waiting for my delivery
Good Morning,

Would you mind reaching out to us either via our website contact form or email us which is on our contact page and let us know your order number and we can look into this for you? Its unfair writing a review if we haven't spoken to you to resolve this? As this may be a delay with the courier not us?

Very thin 100% cotton material for a t shirts.
Sizing is on the small side compared to most other companies we have bought from . I bought XXL for my partner ( as normal) but each one is at least an inch + smaller than his main wardrobe of XXL t shirts. Unfortunately there's nothing larger than XXL with this particular brand and there's no means for returning back in original packaging. ie returns label.
Overall a disappointing purchase.
Good Morning Tracey,

I am sorry to hear you are not happy with the item you ordered. This is a manufacturer review rather than a company review for ourselves we cannot help in the sizes in which we are provided by the brand?

We do not offer free returns as stated in our terms and conditions however we do cover the cost of an exchange back out to yourself.

Could you perhaps amend your review?

Item I received was torn
Quick delivery, however, I recieved the wrong item which I am returning.
Wrong item