Designerwear Reviews

enquiries@designerwear.co.uk

DesignerwearPO BOX 324OrmskirkL40 8WE

Category:
Clothing

How would you rate Designerwear?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Jennifer Montgomery
Verified Buyer
"Ordered boxers with fcuk on waistband.. received ones that say French Connection.. not the same. Emailed and got no reply .. will change to 4 or 5 stars once my complaint is dealt with."
Courtney Ball
Verified Buyer
"Delivery was awful and came late, and packaging was ripped"
Anil Randeria
Verified Buyer
"I ordered a pair of Ralph Lauren Polo gents trainers for my husband for a special wedding anniversary present. Unfortunately the pair I received looked like a replica of the reputable brand. The sides of the shoe were evidently painted in white paint which spilled over on to the soles! One of the trainers' front was damaged and the box received was in poor condition. I am still waiting for some compensation. Very disappointed."
Hal Moller
Verified Buyer
"Received wrong item. Item ordered not available. So a disappointing experience all in all. All I got was a 50% refund and a lot of excuses! Also paid £4.99 next day delivery and it arrived 2 days later. First time customer, doubt I'll be using again to be fair."
Mark O'callaghan
Verified Buyer
"The main add description for the shirt clearly states that the shirt is slim fit. Only when you open up the description in the bottom box it says regular fit. As I already have ralph Lauren shirts slim fit size large. So I ordered what I thought was large slim fit but when it came it was more like extra large normal fit. Although I got my £75 back it still cost me £8 to send the item back by tracking method. If the advert wasn't miss leading I would not have ordered this shirt."
"To big not 36"