Designerwear Reviews

DesignerwearPO BOX 324OrmskirkL40 8WE

Category:
Clothing

Click Here

Tell us how Designerwear made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"Excellent customer service!! Really happy with the delivery service also! Would definitely recommend shopping from here and would only shop here from now on!"
Macie Perkins
"Was really happy with the tops however one of the tops I ordered had a black mark on them which I was disappointed with. To get a new one I have to send the top back and wait for you to get in stock which I needed the top this weekend"
Abang Idzam Ltd
"Will absolutely purchase again. Very good service, fast & professional."
"Delivery was excellent, but quality of Armani jacket was very poor. The down filling in Jacket was practically non-existent. Have returned, awaiting refund."
"Not happy with the purchase the actual product looks different to the one that was advertised Basically paid £75 for a top that looks like it came from china"
"I'm still waiting for the item in bought so I don't have much to say but all I can say is it's a bit slow or maybe you should inform us on the number of days the shipping will take."
"Trainers arrived promptly but had som marks on them - I emailed designwear did not respond to my email - very generous 3 due to sale price - would I shop here again ? Unlikely"
"I paid for next day delivery and it came 3 days after"
"I’ve sent it back for a exchange. You received the item 3 days ago and still no confirmation or posting of me replacement jacket to which I wanted ASAP. Plus I’ve sent you two messages on your website page and no answer"
"Ordered a cp zipper however there was no return slip in the packaging"
"Excellent service in relation to the delivery. But in regard to my purchase,(Mallet Trainers) I have to say I was not satisfied with quality. Trainers arrived with scuff marks on the gold rims."
"Poor delivery service"
"I purchased 3 Lacoste jumpers two came in plastic wrapping the other was just folded up and placed on top of the other two ,when we opened the deliver the jumper that was not in the wrapping had a mark on it ,i have sent photos as requested but I’m still waiting on a reply from designwear"
"Hat was severely crushed and out of shape in the package. Also advertised as 1 size fits all but cannot be changed in size atall. Lucky it fits me juts"
"My delivery came really late"
"I paid for next day delivery never came until 2 days later no message to say wasn’t turning up, i understand i live in deep cornwall but sort it out to say what date you can deliver"
"Unfortunately, DW advertised a product as a ‘bubble jacket’ not a wadded padded jacket which they sent to me . Therefore , I had to return the product . I m now waiting for a full refund inclu’ return postage !"
"Ordered boxers with fcuk on waistband.. received ones that say French Connection.. not the same. Emailed and got no reply .. will change to 4 or 5 stars once my complaint is dealt with."
"Delivery was awful and came late, and packaging was ripped"
"I ordered a pair of Ralph Lauren Polo gents trainers for my husband for a special wedding anniversary present. Unfortunately the pair I received looked like a replica of the reputable brand. The sides of the shoe were evidently painted in white paint which spilled over on to the soles! One of the trainers' front was damaged and the box received was in poor condition. I am still waiting for some compensation. Very disappointed."
"Received wrong item. Item ordered not available. So a disappointing experience all in all. All I got was a 50% refund and a lot of excuses! Also paid £4.99 next day delivery and it arrived 2 days later. First time customer, doubt I'll be using again to be fair."
"The main add description for the shirt clearly states that the shirt is slim fit. Only when you open up the description in the bottom box it says regular fit. As I already have ralph Lauren shirts slim fit size large. So I ordered what I thought was large slim fit but when it came it was more like extra large normal fit. Although I got my £75 back it still cost me £8 to send the item back by tracking method. If the advert wasn't miss leading I would not have ordered this shirt."
"To big not 36"