Designerwear Reviews

enquiries@designerwear.co.uk

DesignerwearPO BOX 324OrmskirkL40 8WE

Category:
Clothing

How would you rate Designerwear?

Ben
Verified Buyer

Quick service thanks for everything. Will use again!
Michael Rickards
Verified Buyer

This website is the tits on toast! (Very, very good)

Went into town looking for a jacket and found one, but they didn't have my size.

I went online when I got home to order it from their online store (Peter Werth) and thought I'd have a quick check to see if it would be cheaper on any other site. SO GLAD I DID. Seriously. I saved just under £50!

The jacket was £119 in town and on their online store and I picked one up from Designerwear for £74 including postage.

I thought 'It's got to be fake' but thought for that price I'll try it and send it back if I didn't like it. It's not fake at all. The real deal. And for nearly £50 less.

I never leave reviews but thought I would for this, I will definitely be using again in future.

Thank you Designerwear.
Brenda Clarke
Verified Buyer

Very happy with my purchase and service
Jack Mcgann
Verified Buyer

Proper proper proper proper Proper proper proper proper Proper proper proper proper Proper proper proper proper Proper proper proper proper Proper proper proper proper Proper proper proper proper Proper proper proper proper dead good
Farid Sheikh
Verified Buyer

Great customer service, clothes were in perfect condition. Thanks
Paul Seddon
Verified Buyer

Thank you Designerwear for a quick and easy transaction. Highly reccomended!!
Bev
Unverified Reviewer

Fantastic website. I've returned various times for more items and passed on the name to my friends and family. A great selection of products at great prices. Thank you Designerwear!!
Designerwear is rated 4.85 based on 619 reviews