Designerwear Reviews

DesignerwearPO BOX 324OrmskirkL40 8WE

Category:
Clothing

Click Here

Tell us how Designerwear made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"Excellent customer service!! Really happy with the delivery service also! Would definitely recommend shopping from here and would only shop here from now on!"
Macie Perkins
"Was really happy with the tops however one of the tops I ordered had a black mark on them which I was disappointed with. To get a new one I have to send the top back and wait for you to get in stock which I needed the top this weekend"
Abang Idzam Ltd
"Will absolutely purchase again. Very good service, fast & professional."
"Quick service thanks for everything. Will use again!"
"Brilliant service, better than most designer sites on the internet"
"Very happy with service happy with product"
"Excellent and fast service"
"Fantastic service from order placed to delivery. Great quality Stone Island t-shit. Definitely recommend."
"The 2 branded Polo Shirts I bought were the best value anywhere. Next day delivery was perfect."
"Quick delivery, everything was sound"
"First time customer, I was really impressed. Quick delivery and really nicely wrapped. And the prices we were great"
"Poor delivery service"
"This website is the tits on toast! (Very, very good) Went into town looking for a jacket and found one, but they didn't have my size. I went online when I got home to order it from their online store (Peter Werth) and thought I'd have a quick check to see if it would be cheaper on any other site. SO GLAD I DID. Seriously. I saved just under £50! The jacket was £119 in town and on their online store and I picked one up from Designerwear for £74 including postage. I thought 'It's got to be fake' but thought for that price I'll try it and send it back if I didn't like it. It's not fake at all. The real deal. And for nearly £50 less. I never leave reviews but thought I would for this, I will definitely be using again in future. Thank you Designerwear."
"Very happy with my purchase and service"
"Proper proper proper proper Proper proper proper proper Proper proper proper proper Proper proper proper proper Proper proper proper proper Proper proper proper proper Proper proper proper proper Proper proper proper proper dead good"
"Great customer service, clothes were in perfect condition. Thanks"
"Thank you Designerwear for a quick and easy transaction. Highly reccomended!!"
"Fantastic website. I've returned various times for more items and passed on the name to my friends and family. A great selection of products at great prices. Thank you Designerwear!!"
Designerwear is rated 4.77 based on 1,477 reviews