Designerwear Reviews

enquiries@designerwear.co.uk

DesignerwearPO BOX 324OrmskirkL40 8WE

Category:
Clothing

How would you rate Designerwear ?

Verified Buyer
"Proper proper proper proper Proper proper proper proper Proper proper proper proper Proper proper proper proper Proper proper proper proper Proper proper proper proper Proper proper proper proper Proper proper proper proper dead good"
Marc Slater
Marc Slater
Verified Buyer
"Great service , very quick delivery will be using again"
Liam Burns
Liam Burns
Verified Buyer
"Great, just too big for me :("
"Quick service thanks for everything. Will use again!"
Michael Rickards
Verified Buyer
"This website is the tits on toast! (Very, very good) Went into town looking for a jacket and found one, but they didn't have my size. I went online when I got home to order it from their online store (Peter Werth) and thought I'd have a quick check to see if it would be cheaper on any other site. SO GLAD I DID. Seriously. I saved just under £50! The jacket was £119 in town and on their online store and I picked one up from Designerwear for £74 including postage. I thought 'It's got to be fake' but thought for that price I'll try it and send it back if I didn't like it. It's not fake at all. The real deal. And for nearly £50 less. I never leave reviews but thought I would for this, I will definitely be using again in future. Thank you Designerwear."
Brenda Clarke
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with my purchase and service"
Farid Sheikh
Verified Buyer
"Great customer service, clothes were in perfect condition. Thanks"
Paul Seddon
Verified Buyer
"Thank you Designerwear for a quick and easy transaction. Highly reccomended!!"
"Fantastic website. I've returned various times for more items and passed on the name to my friends and family. A great selection of products at great prices. Thank you Designerwear!!"
Designerwear is rated 4.84 based on 886 reviews