Designerwear Reviews

enquiries@designerwear.co.uk

DesignerwearPO BOX 324OrmskirkL40 8WE

Category:
Clothing

How would you rate Designerwear ?

Jack Mcgann
Jack Mcgann
Verified Buyer
"Proper proper proper proper Proper proper proper proper Proper proper proper proper Proper proper proper proper Proper proper proper proper Proper proper proper proper Proper proper proper proper Proper proper proper proper dead good"
Marc Slater
Marc Slater
Verified Buyer
"Great service , very quick delivery will be using again"
Liam Burns
Liam Burns
Verified Buyer
"Great, just too big for me :("
Neil Brockhouse
Verified Buyer
"The sales grabbed a bargain"
"Good selection of stuff and decent prices, sensible delivery options too"
"Great site fantastic clothing and fits me great 👍"
Usman Patel
Verified Buyer
"Perfect with everything. Especially delivery."
Ethan Adamson
Verified Buyer
"i ordered 30x32 jeans and got sent 30x34 however re ordered them and got next day delivery refunded and a pre paid label to send the old pair back."
"Good delivery, had to return item as far to big, received prompt refund, no problems, had to pay for return postage but received free delivery so didn't mind, will look to order again."
Onyebuchi Maduka Igweilo
Verified Buyer
"The delivery service was absolutely outstanding"
James Jackson
Verified Buyer
"Unfortunately I have returned both polo shirts. I ordered XL because I have other Gant XL polo shirts which are a perfect fit but these two shirts were skin tight and therefore notany use."
"Speedy delivery and excellent prices"
"Excellent service and got a 10% discount."
"Great offers"
"Good price and product, but the packaging wasn't secure enough so came damaged"
Niamh Bryan
Verified Buyer
"Beautifully packaged and prompt delivery"
Clair Nield
Verified Buyer
"Arrived quickly from purchase date. But didn’t receive notifications when it was on its way"
Hi Clair,

We're sorry to hear that the tracking notifications didn't reach you.

Usually once an order has been dispatched a tracking number will be sent via email.

We're glad you got the item!

Thanks for choosing Designerwear.co.uk.

Best Regards.
Angus Rankine
Verified Buyer
"Fast slick good communications & uses DPD -- who are brilliant"
Luke Cocker
Verified Buyer
"They were very helpful with me because I ordered two jackets by mistake and they fixed and refunded my money sufficiently."
"All in all my first purchase was a good experience. Simple buying process, good delivery time and quality product. The only downside was that when I tried to access tracking details, the tracking information couldn't be found on post office website. Still, customer service responded to my email quickly to keep me informed."
James H Jackson
Verified Buyer
"Product as described. However on the downside I had not realised that you had contrived to have a mistake in my address which meant DPD tried to deliver to the wrong address who turned the parcel away and the parcel was returned to DPD,s depot and I had to contact them to have it redelivered to my address. My address on the paperwork was correct except that you had put 21 Tyler's Acre Gardens instead of 21 Tyler's Acre Avenue. The post code was correct for the Avenue. I have lived at this address for 34 years so I did not type Gardens instead of Avenue. I admit I should have spotted it when I placed the order but at the end of the day I did not put Gardens."
Lori Hellyer
"Good very good"
Deborah Hoey
Verified Buyer
"Very pleased with the quality of my shorts would order of you again. Fab service"
Designerwear is rated 4.84 based on 886 reviews