Designerwear Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Designerwear

DesignerwearPO BOX 324OrmskirkL40 8WE

Category:
Clothing

How would you rate Designerwear?

Luke Cocker
Verified Buyer

They were very helpful with me because I ordered two jackets by mistake and they fixed and refunded my money sufficiently.
Verified Buyer

All in all my first purchase was a good experience. Simple buying process, good delivery time and quality product. The only downside was that when I tried to access tracking details, the tracking information couldn't be found on post office website. Still, customer service responded to my email quickly to keep me informed.
James H Jackson

Product as described.
However on the downside I had not realised that you had contrived to have a mistake in my address which meant DPD tried to deliver to the wrong address who turned the parcel away and the parcel was returned to DPD,s depot and I had to contact them to have it redelivered to my address.
My address on the paperwork was correct except that you had put 21 Tyler's Acre Gardens instead of 21 Tyler's Acre Avenue. The post code was correct for the Avenue. I have lived at this address for 34 years so I did not type Gardens instead of Avenue. I admit I should have spotted it when I placed the order but at the end of the day I did not put Gardens.
Lori Hellyer

Good very good
Deborah Hoey
Verified Buyer

Very pleased with the quality of my shorts would order of you again. Fab service
Mohammed Laguda
Unverified Reviewer

Fast service
John Simmons

Great item , cheap and quick to deliver . Thank You
Verified Buyer

Prompt service and goods well paked.
Verified Buyer

Men's trainers ordered, Very fast delivery. Product as described.
Donna Martin
Verified Buyer

After speaking to an advisor on line regarding sizes, he totally sold me the wrong size top in the lacoste Polo. Luckily the top fit my dad and my husband went without for his birthday
Sam Beldom
Verified Buyer

Great product quick delivery will use again
Paul Davies
Verified Buyer

Items arrived swiftly and as described.
John Keogh

Great service great products
Natalie O'Mara

Fast delivery,great packaging!
Shaun Gavin
Verified Buyer

Item was great to just to big so had to send back. Had to clompain as they dont state on returns policy that it lest cost of postage it says FULL REFUND but saying that they did agree to refund me this as it didnt state this and they said they would update the policy
Would still buy in future off them
Aqeel Khan
Verified Buyer

I liked the tracksuit very much & it was good Quality Material overall I am Happy!
MARK MOSOPH
Verified Buyer

I am quite happy with the service. .The only thing that let's it down is there is no option to return cheaply.
This is the reason I buy most of my clothing from get the label.
William McCracken

Ordered ea7 hoodie, item was dispatched rapidly. Will shop with you's again
John Murray
Verified Buyer

the correct goods were delivered promptly and the quality was good
Mel Pickering
Verified Buyer

Overall great had a hiccup with getting stock but problem was sorted and I was kept updated so in the end goods arrived and very pleased with them
Designerwear is rated 4.85 based on 578 reviews