Designerwear Reviews

enquiries@designerwear.co.uk

DesignerwearPO BOX 324OrmskirkL40 8WE

Category:
Clothing

How would you rate Designerwear?

Clair Nield
Verified Buyer

Arrived quickly from purchase date. But didn’t receive notifications when it was on its way
Hi Clair,

We're sorry to hear that the tracking notifications didn't reach you.

Usually once an order has been dispatched a tracking number will be sent via email.

We're glad you got the item!

Thanks for choosing Designerwear.co.uk.

Best Regards.
Angus Rankine

Fast slick good communications & uses DPD -- who are brilliant
Luke Cocker
Verified Buyer

They were very helpful with me because I ordered two jackets by mistake and they fixed and refunded my money sufficiently.
Verified Buyer

All in all my first purchase was a good experience. Simple buying process, good delivery time and quality product. The only downside was that when I tried to access tracking details, the tracking information couldn't be found on post office website. Still, customer service responded to my email quickly to keep me informed.
James H Jackson

Product as described.
However on the downside I had not realised that you had contrived to have a mistake in my address which meant DPD tried to deliver to the wrong address who turned the parcel away and the parcel was returned to DPD,s depot and I had to contact them to have it redelivered to my address.
My address on the paperwork was correct except that you had put 21 Tyler's Acre Gardens instead of 21 Tyler's Acre Avenue. The post code was correct for the Avenue. I have lived at this address for 34 years so I did not type Gardens instead of Avenue. I admit I should have spotted it when I placed the order but at the end of the day I did not put Gardens.
Lori Hellyer

Good very good
Deborah Hoey
Verified Buyer

Very pleased with the quality of my shorts would order of you again. Fab service
Mohammed Laguda
Unverified Reviewer

Fast service
John Simmons

Great item , cheap and quick to deliver . Thank You
Verified Buyer

Prompt service and goods well paked.
Verified Buyer

Men's trainers ordered, Very fast delivery. Product as described.
Donna Martin
Verified Buyer

After speaking to an advisor on line regarding sizes, he totally sold me the wrong size top in the lacoste Polo. Luckily the top fit my dad and my husband went without for his birthday
Sam Beldom
Verified Buyer

Great product quick delivery will use again
Paul Davies
Verified Buyer

Items arrived swiftly and as described.
John Keogh

Great service great products
Natalie O'Mara

Fast delivery,great packaging!
Shaun Gavin
Verified Buyer

Item was great to just to big so had to send back. Had to clompain as they dont state on returns policy that it lest cost of postage it says FULL REFUND but saying that they did agree to refund me this as it didnt state this and they said they would update the policy
Would still buy in future off them
Aqeel Khan
Verified Buyer

I liked the tracksuit very much & it was good Quality Material overall I am Happy!
MARK MOSOPH
Verified Buyer

I am quite happy with the service. .The only thing that let's it down is there is no option to return cheaply.
This is the reason I buy most of my clothing from get the label.
William McCracken