Designerwear Reviews

enquiries@designerwear.co.uk

DesignerwearPO BOX 324OrmskirkL40 8WE

Category:
Clothing

How would you rate Designerwear ?

Nicole Borchert
"Amazing!!"
Jack Mcgann
"Proper proper proper proper Proper proper proper proper Proper proper proper proper Proper proper proper proper Proper proper proper proper Proper proper proper proper Proper proper proper proper Proper proper proper proper dead good"
Marc Slater
"Great service , very quick delivery will be using again"
"Pad for next day got 3days later"
Posted 30 minutes ago
"Great website, easy to order and swift delivery at very competitive prices"
"I bought shoes from tessuti originally that came already worn and threw in the box which was upsetting as they had been bought for a present. I then found designwear online and spike with Nathan on wrbchat who was really nice and helpful the shoes I wanted are the last pair so I was worried someone else would buy them. Nathan assured me u would receive them which I did next day delivery at a brilliant price. I will now only EVER use this company who are miles better than massive chains. Can't fault them at all. Perfect and thank you xx"
"Perfect customer service, very knowledgable and helpful about Gant products, incredibly punctual for delivery, ace competitive pricing on quality garments, well done DW team."
"Very good service unfortunately my coat was too big for me but sent it back for a refund would happily use designer wear again"
"Item came very quick and was in amazing condition would definitely purchase again"
"I purchased this jumper for my son's birthday present he was really happy with it purchase and delivery were perfect thank you"
"Great fast service, thank you."
"Excellent service and delivery."
"Overrall, the whole process of ordering with Designerwear was good although there was one problem. I ordered a t shirt online but I then received an email about there being an issue with the order as they couldn’t find the t shirt l ordered in their stock room. So, I had to cancel that t shirt order and get everything else, but apart from that everything else was fine."
"Excellent service and packaged with care and attention."
"Really pleased with the price of the item and quick delivery. Son was pleased with it, thanks"
"I ordered a t shirt and this arrived very quickly and without any problems. Will definitely be ordering from here again"
"Qaulity service from the order to delivery..very prompt and efficient..👌👌"
"Great deals cheaper then ever were else fast delivery and also keep u informed."
"Excellent product purchased with fast delivery, thank you"
"Great products - great prices - great service."
"Great price, I managed to get a code for 10% off which is fab! The T-shirt was delivered in good time. It was packed nicely. I would order from them again for sure."
"Excellent service. Thank you"
"Efficient and prompt dispatch of high quality authentic products. Definitely will use again. Good range of real quality stuff."
Designerwear is rated 4.82 based on 951 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!