Designerwear Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Designerwear Reviews

enquiries@designerwear.co.uk

DesignerwearPO BOX 324OrmskirkL40 8WE

Ordered trainers for holidays when we can go after the lock down and expected them to come weeks later but no they were here after 3 days, will definitely shop again, well done for keeping us bored self isolating people sane
Designerwear 5 star review on 31st March 2020
Great experience, website was Brill.
Very fast delivery service.
100% satisfied.
Great company, affordable products and prompt delivery. Would definitely recommend.
Well payed for next delivery on Saturday and still not received my order
Good afternoon Joe,

unfortunately if you placed on Saturday with next day service we are closed over the weekend and this is clearly stated our website.
Also when you order the item it says order within X amount of days and hours to receive ... this would have said Tuesday as we cannot process the order until Monday then this will be despatched Monday for you

I Can see that you requested for this to be re located and delivered to a pick up shop. When requesting to change delivery this occurs the next working day. So I can see you requested this change yesterday and this is being re delivered today.

So this is not a late delivery. Could you please remove this review as this is untrue and unfair.

Great purchase price, great delivery and great service. Plenty of corrispondance to keep you updated throughout whilst waiting for your goods to arrive. Thank you and I will be back.
excellent service from start to finish well done.
Product arrived early and I’m really satisfied with the quality
Really happy with my perchace quick delivery also
I have never experienced anything like this

I ordered a pair of shoes which I were faulty and I returned them for a refund in which they then took long to reply and explained that they have shipped them to the manufacturers and could only offer me store credit

A week later they have now said they are not faulty and will neither offer me a refund, exchange or store credit!

DO NOT SHOP HERE! My first and last time for sure.
Good Morning Matt,

We apologise for the experience you had, it is procedure if an item is defected to send the item back to the brand as they are purchased direct from them, we looked at this product when it arrived back to us. Our returns department could not see any defect with this shoe. And the brand also inspected this and could not find any defect. Due to this, we had no option but to return the shoe to you, you had already worn this so we could not accept the return for an exchange. The item was not damaged therefore we could not accept for a faulty return.

Can you please remove this review as this is unfair as the item was not fautly.

Designerwear are very helpful and well priced and i will definitely use them again
Pleased withthe product. Quick and easy delivery.
Really really happy thank you
Very fast delivery but postman left the package on my porch which im not happy about because thieves could have stolen my package
I bought a jacket and paid next day delivery a week ago. Still yet to see it and dpd have gone very quiet
Good Morning,

we have looked into this for you, and it appears DPD have tried to deliver this multiple times to the delivery address but have been unsuccessful. The last time they attempted delivery they were refused by a neighbour.

I have requested further details from DPD as there is a message on your delivery that states further details are required. I will email you shortly once they respond and let you know what is needed from DPD to attempt another delivery.

Can you please remove this review as this is not a review for us? This would be a delivery review as we have sent the item however DPD have not been able to deliver to yourself due to you either not being home or not answering.

Had a issue which was the Brands fault, and Designerwear has such excellent customer service they had the issue all sorted out within literally half an hour, would highly recommend..⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I'm happy with this company. Item arrived on time and was a good price too 👍
Great communication. Quick delivery and perfect product.
OTTIMO VENDITORE DISPONIBILE SERIO E VELOCE A+++++
Very easy to deal with.
Very Happy
Clothes came quick and was what I ordered
Designerwear is rated 4.72 based on 2,224 reviews