Designerwear Reviews

enquiries@designerwear.co.uk

DesignerwearPO BOX 324OrmskirkL40 8WE

Category:
Clothing

Tell us how Designerwear made you happy

Alan Owens
"Received my pair of Mallets today and couldn’t be happier. Love the trainers and can’t wait to order more. Excellent service. Royal Mail delivered the next day."
"I bought shoes from tessuti originally that came already worn and threw in the box which was upsetting as they had been bought for a present. I then found designwear online and spike with Nathan on wrbchat who was really nice and helpful the shoes I wanted are the last pair so I was worried someone else would buy them. Nathan assured me u would receive them which I did next day delivery at a brilliant price. I will now only EVER use this company who are miles better than massive chains. Can't fault them at all. Perfect and thank you xx"
Nicole Borchert
"Amazing!!"
"First time customer, very happy with the customer service and prompt delivery. Will use again"
"Amazing delivery and amazing customer service ... They rang me and Gave me peace of mind when there was no access to my property with Dpd and rearranged delivery. Would definitely recommend this shop to anyone."
"Prompt Service"
"Brilliant service very quick. Kept up to date every step the way."
"Arrived as promised item was perfect"
"Very good quick delivery. Easy to use website"
"Very pleased with my order. Speedy delivery will deffo use again. Thanks"
"Superb service, highly professional, would highly recommend this business."
"Ordered a pair of Mallett shoes. One of the shoes had stitching fraying and super glue visible around the bottom of the shoes near the sole. I have to pay for the postage and packaging to return a damaged pair of shoes that I didnt order, because thats your policy?!? Absolute clowns"
Hi Jon,

I am sorry to hear about the issue with your order, however our policy does actually state that if there is a defect with the item then you should contact us and we can sort the problem for you.

In most cases we will also pay for the return cost of the item so do not worry about any costs that you will incur if you need to return a faulty item.

A member of our team has reached out to you via email yesterday, if you could reply, we can sort any outstanding issues with your order.

Thanks,

Designerwear Customer Service.
"Packed well and quick delivery. Great company to deal with."
"Absolute first class service, highly recommend! Excellent communication, kept constantly up to date from placing order to delivery. Will definitely be using again!"
"Very Happy with purchase and price.delivered as described and on time."
"Verry happy about it"
"brilliant company! First time buy and will be buying again from them. Very good service 🙂"
"Super trainers and great price"
"Second time ordering great company always process the items as quickly as possible. Delivery charges are great. Will be returning soon."
"Great service quick and informative"
"Delighted with the purchase items and the service you provide. Quick, accurate and easy delivery options. Will be highly recommending you service to friends. Thank you."
"Excellent service from this companywould not hesitate to use them again"
"Fast delivery and excellent customer service. Would highly recommend and will definitely use again."
Designerwear is rated 4.83 based on 992 reviews