Dermacare Direct Reviews

Read Dermacare Direct Reviews

advice@dermacaredirect.co.uk

Stoughton Grange, Gartree Road, Leicestershire

Tell us how Dermacare Direct made you happy
Really good service, very prompt delivery would highly recommend
Kate the skincare adviser was most helpful, knowlegeable and patient, with advice and recommendations. Having problems with thickening of a healing scar. Now using Kelo-Cote UV silicone gel. Scar feels less sore and itchy. Will report again after three months of use.
Also using "Yellow Cream" on a pigmented area. Feels cool and gentle. Too soon to report any change but can give update in three months.
Very reassuring to talk with someone during these difficult times.
Ordered from Dermacare again, and received the goods within 2 days. Everything was wrapped and packaged well. Will definitely order from them again
Can highly recommend Dermacare Direct. I always get my orders very quick. They have excellent product ranges!
Excellent service! Very effective products
Website is easy to use. Communication was good and delivery was very prompt.
Fantastic product, easy to purchase, fast delivery, will buy from here again.
Excellent product, cleared symptoms up in 2 days. Fast delivery. Will be buying again
Excellent service and very knowledgable
Excellent speedy delivery
Quick delivery. Good prices.
I recently discovered Dermacare Direct when looking for a UK supplier of Zenmed products. I have bought other brands including Medik8. The website is very informative about the products including listing the ingredients. There is also advice available to help customers to select the right products for them. The products are not available on the high street and some are very specialist. Whatever your skin type there are effective products available. I'm already planning my next purchase.
Brought PFB vanish ultra came well packaged and fast.
As I have just started using the product I will update on the progress later on.
My order arrived on time and was packaged very well. The product itself works well too so i am very happy.
Fantastic and fast service, very happy. Have used Dermacare for years and still now that I live abroad
When I receive the item, I will write a review. I had no idea this product came from Europe.
I looked long and hard for a suitable product for my son. DD was the place I found it with the best price. Super fast delivery. Have reordered a couple of times now. Great service.
Good price. Fast delivery.
A great selection of products and brands, with some good offers. Ordering is quick and simple (no need to set up an account), and my packages are always delivered very quickly.
excellent products, good, quick delivery.
Dermacare Direct is rated 4.81 based on 1,507 reviews