Dermacare Direct Reviews

Read Dermacare Direct Reviews

advice@dermacaredirect.co.uk

Stoughton Grange, Gartree Road, Leicestershire

Tell us how Dermacare Direct made you happy
I'm really upset. I ordered this product and when I tracked it they said delivered on April 29th. I absolutely didn't receive any product. I joined the delivery office here in France they just took my number and said they'll call me. My delivery address was correct and all the information I gave.
Hi, Sorry to hear this. We will open an investigation with Royal Mail and get back to you shortly.

Dermacare Direct
My order never arrived and I ordered it about 15 days ago. I tried to contact several times the customer service but I have no satisfying answer.
Hi

Thank you for your review.

Your order was dispatched quickly on the day of ordering. After an investigation with the courier in your country they could not determine where your parcel was and declared it lost in transit. Our apologies for this. A refund was issued.

Dermacare
I very unhappy. I never receive my order! Can’t recommend the website
Hi Lara

Thank you for your order. Your tracking details are showing there is an address query with the courier. We have provided them with your contact telephone number so delivery can be made.

Hi
Thank you for your order .
I can see that your order was delivered on the 10/07/2019 within the 2 weeks time frame stated on our website. Orders to Europe can take up to 2 weeks to arrive just depends on the country. Thanks Julie
I haven’t received my order
Hi

We have contacted you to inform you Royal Mail have attempted to deliver your parcel. It is now awaiting collection/redelivery from your local Royal Mail Delivery Office. Royal Mail should have left a calling card but this is not always the case. Please take along a form of ID and your tracking reference to enable pick up. If not collected within approximately two weeks it will be returned to sender.

Dermacare
Customer service is unbelievably poor. I received 2 faulty items and they are not replying to my emails. Link on website says you have to pay £4 handling fee for each item plus pay for postage if returning anything. I will never buy anything from here again.
Hi Jenny, Thank you for contacting us. Kate has tried to contact you via email and phone but has been unsuccessful. Faulty products need to be returned to us but not at the expense of the customer. Please get back in touch so we can help you further.
Dermacare
Never received the order. Never received a response email about what happened.

Never again. Will be reporting this website
Hi Sania, Your parcel was shipped from us but unfortunately the courier companies tracking had stopped and so they declared your parcel lost. We offered to reship or refund as soon as we were made aware of this. Apologies the courier company have let us down on this occasion.
Dermacare
my order not arrive and i didnt receved any things i try to conact u by email from more than one week no answer !!
Hi Sumaya, Delivery was attempted but the courier was unable to access your premises. The parcel was put on hold while a contact telephone number was requested. Unfortunately you emails arrived over Bank Holiday here in the UK and so were not answered until our return to the office. The courier rescheduled your delivery and delivery has been made. Enjoy your products.
Not received it yet.
Hi Morag

Thank you for your order. I can see that Royal Mail attempted delivery to you on 15 April - no answer and that your parcel was collected from the Delivery Office on 17 April. Enjoy your products!
Never received the order
Hi

Thank you for your order. Your order was processed and shipped from us on the same day to New Zealand. We are pleased to see our courier company have delivered your order. Enjoy your products!

Dermacare
Extremely disappointed with the service. Item was despatched over a week ago. Still not arrived. Delivery tracking service says ‘unavailable,’ Emailed your customer service. No reply as yet.
Hi

Sorry to hear you haven't received your order.

We have checked and your order was dispatched by us on the 18th March but unfortunately Royal Mail have confirmed your parcel was lost in transit. Once we received this information we resent your parcel. We can see from the tracking that your order has now been received.

Apologies for the delay in receiving your product.

Enjoy your product!
Dermacare
The vitamin C serum I ordered arrived oxidised, but they wouldn't let me return it. Appalling, rude customer service.
Hi

Skinceutical’s have advised clear to amber is normal. As we advised SkinCeuticals policy any faulty products must be reported directly to them to be resolved. In this instance we did try to intervene by asking your permission for SkinCeuticals to contact you directly to resolve this however your refusal meant we couldn’t help you any further.

Dermacare
Don't ever never buy anything from this company they scam you and ignore your messages I order with them vitix that I never received and that they refuse to paye me back. Liars.
Hi
We have emailed you on two occasions with your tracking information. Attempted delivery was made by USPS Mail but you weren't in to sign for the parcel. It is now awaiting redelivery or collection from Elmhurst NY 11380 Post Office. Urgent action is needed by yourself otherwise the parcel will be returned to sender.
Dermacare
Hello,I did not get my goods and I dont now why ?????
Hi, Delivery was attempted on 7/1/19 and there was no answer. Your parcel is now awaiting collection at your local Post Office.
Julie
Ordered a product that was not delivered due to the wrong name being on shipping. Have emailed 3 times with no response on refund or new shipping because the product was returned to company.
Hi Karen, Unfortunately changes aren't allowed once orders have been placed on our website. Your parcel was dispatched to Hungary promptly but was returned to us when delivery was attempted and refused. After updating your delivery name/additional address details your parcel was resent and delivered in eight days.
Kind regards Dermacare
I still have not received an order I placed on 12/11/18.
Hi Shannon, Your order was placed on 11/12/18 and promptly dispatched by ourselves on the same day to USA. I can see from the tracking information that delivery was made by USPS Mail on 26/12/18. The postal service may have taken a little longer than usual due to the increase in mail over the Christmas period.
Kind regards Dermacare
Not received my products yet !
Hi Ayesha,

Royal Mail delivered your orders to a safe place. I'm glad to hear you have now received your parcels. Enjoy your products!

Julie
Appallingly poor customer service.
Hi, Your order was dispatched and delivered promptly to the address you requested delivery to. We don't offer a 'Click & Collect' service to your local Boots or any other retail outlet. It was completely out of our control when you attempted to collect your parcel at Boots and it couldn't be located. I'm glad to hear you have now received it.
I am very happy to do a review but i can't. I still did not receive
my order. It's been 2 weeks of waiting. Hope you can do something
about this.
Hi
Your parcel was processed and shipped to Canada promptly but was unfortunately lost in transit via the carrier. We resent your order again, tracking it along the way. After a slight delay in customs it finally reached you. Enjoy your product!

Customer Service Manager
I didn’t receive my order yet
And I contact the carrier and they ignored me
I’m tired from contact the website and the carrier
I suppose to receive my order before 2 weeks
Your parcel was promptly dispatched from our warehouse the same day you placed your order. I have tracked your order and it arrived in your country within 5 days and an attempted delivery was made on 26th June,
but there didn't seem to be anyone in. They’ve left a note about how to make further arrangements. I also believe that our customer service team did inform you of this. We hope this information has been helpful to you.
I did not receive the product yet
Hi, Your parcel was shipped but unfortunately after tracking with Royal Mail they said it was lost in transit. We resent your order which you received. Thank you for your patience in this matter.

Customer Service Manager