Dermacare Direct Reviews

Read Dermacare Direct Reviews

advice@dermacaredirect.co.uk

Stoughton Grange, Gartree Road, Leicestershire

Tell us how Dermacare Direct made you happy
I have not receive my order.
Hi

Please see your tracking information. Your parcel only left the UK on 12 June. Your tracking will update shortly when clearing customs and being added to the USPS Mail website. Delivery to the USA is taking approx 2-3weeks.

Julie
When I receive the item, I will write a review. I had no idea this product came from Europe.
I make regular orders with dermacare which have always been good. The last order however, included a cleanser which operates using a pump. The Cleanser didn’t come in a box which is fine , aLthough I thought it was unusual. My main gripe was that the pump for the cleanser doesn’t work effectively. 🙁
I havnt yet received my order.
Hi Daniel

Delivery has been attempted by Royal Mail on 18-6-19. They should have left a card but this is not always the case. Please collect from Ipswich Delivery Office with tracking number MN236785323GB and ID or arrange redelivery. Hope this helps.

Dermacare
Placing an order with Dermacare Direct was easy and my order was delivered very promptly soon afterwards. Unfortunately the product I ordered didn't help my skin issue as the description and reviews on the site suggested it would.
Product is effective for my needs. Would recommend if you want to improve skins appearance.
I wait long to receive my items... No samples...
It feels lovely on your skin but I thought it would wear better considering it wasn’t cheap.
I have only had the abdominalplaaty one for 11 days & it losing stick & curling at the edges!!!!
No real signs of the scar fading yet but as I say only been 11 days. Meant to last 6 weeks but I don’t hold out much hope sadly Deborah Maaters
I ordered this not realising there was different colours and ordered the non colour! Although I actually wanted the tinted to prevent me using make up but unfortunately I will keep this one for the summer. Must admit this cream goes a long way and only gives a nice shine to your face on application. It’s not clogged like other sun screen factors which is kind to your skin
Still only a couple of weeks I’ve been using it but I’ve started to see some improvement.
I’ll update my review in a month to be more fair. After all it says minimum use of 3 months
Good delivery
Good delivery
Used the product only 2x so far but my face does feel cleaner! Although was very upset when I received my package. Wasn’t sealed from inside so it was open and a good amount of the cleanser has gone to waste and don’t know how long it was opened for and if the amount in the bottle got oxidized..
They never send any samples, even if you spend £300
Hi
We are very happy to send you samples we don't tend to put samples in all orders. we would rather give you samples that suit your skin type or concern.
Dermacare
Haven’t recieved anything yet
I found that my skin reacted badly to this suncream. However an alternative was suggested to me.
goods received quickly and decent pricing range
I approached Dermacare as i needed advice on skincare safe to use whilst being pregnant but stressed i suffer from acne. I was recommended a facial cleanser and day/night cream. After using the cleanser for a few days it didn't seem right for my skin but also suffering from acne i needed something for oily skin to control it all. I spent £28 on a cleanser recommended to me only to find on the website there was one for oily skin which i then had to spend another £28 on. It would be ideal to have the right advice before wasting my money.
We have checked through our correspondence with yourself regarding the advice you received, and can see you were after a safe cleanser to use during pregnancy for acne/breakouts.
I can confirm the product you ordered, Bioglycolic Cleanser, is a great cleanser for oily/acne skin with a good percentage of Glycolic acid and is one of our bestselling products. This cleanser has received fantastic feedback from over 200 of our customers and is preferred over the Oily Bioglycolic Cleanser you are possibly referring to.
We are sorry that you feel you would have preferred the oily version of this cleanser. However this is the same cleanser except it is slightly lighter for excessively oily skin, but this can often be too drying.
Our advice service is complimentary and we strive to offer the best advice at all times. For acne skin during pregnancy, the regime we advised you about is very effective and safe. However, with these skincare products you do need to allow good time for the products to work, and not just a few days.
Kate
Easy to order, product arrived within specified time
great service and i believe this product helps a lot of people , unfortunarley ive used for 6 weeks and it doesnt seem to workfor my skin as its as bad as ever so the struggle continues
Dermacare Direct is rated 4.81 based on 1,504 reviews