Dermacare Direct Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Dermacare Direct

Tell us how Dermacare Direct made you happy

customer service
"Fast shipping. Great service!"
"Very good website and you can talk to a consultant if you’re not sure what to buy."
"Excellent products, safe packaging and good delivery times."
"Excellent service, very fast delivery, products perfect as usual"
"My order never arrived and I ordered it about 15 days ago. I tried to contact several times the customer service but I have no satisfying answer."
Hi

Thank you for your review.

Your order was dispatched quickly on the day of ordering. After an investigation with the courier in your country they could not determine where your parcel was and declared it lost in transit. Our apologies for this. A refund was issued.

Kind regards
Dermacare
"Nice product, as advertised, delivered quickly"
"I buy my Jan Marini products from Dermacare whose prices are very competitive and they arrive very quickly. I also like the fact that there is someone there who you can speak to about any concerns you might have or questions answered. I have also expanded my skin products to other brands to try them out. A very nice company to deal with."
"Very efficient I received my items within a few days even though I was in Ireland."
"Their response was great and I received it sooner than expected. I love pfb vanish ultra. I’ve been using it for a few days now and am already seeing progress."
"I ordered some products for my daughter who is based in Hong Kong for work. The ordering process was really easy and quick she received the order within 5 days. Excellent service and she loved all the products especially the Silcskin Eye Pad, Skinceuticals Ultra Facial Defense Spf 50+ and Jan Marini Bioglycolic Face Cleanser."
"Great service Quick delivery Helpful people on the phone Great products Use of environmentally friendly packaging in most part"
"Good products and good company, quick and easy to deal with"
"Great service with good prices"
"Fast delivery .. product as ordered . Will be ordering again"
"Excellent service on both occasions I’ve ordered. Received within 48 hrs from ordering."
"Very Good Top 👍🏽"
"I bought dermacare yellow cream many times. Effective to fade out the dark spots created by mosquito and insect bites."
"Delivered on time and well packaged."
"Quick delivery pleased with product."
"I think Dermacare is very good. It has improved my skin since I have been using it."
Dermacare Direct is rated 4.80 based on 1,437 reviews