Dermacare Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dermacare
Read Dermacare Reviews

About Dermacare:

Dermacare was established in 2009 to offer professional, personalised skincare advice and a wide range of advanced skincare products to obtain and maintain optimal skin health at home.
Dermacare founder Andrea is a renowned skincare expert with over 25 years experience in the medical skincare industry.

We are official stockists of the industry's leading clinic-based Cosmeceuticals brands, including iS Clinical, SkinCeuticals, Jan Marini, PCA Skin, NeoStrata and many more.

- Our customer service is exceptional and nothing is too much trouble
- Our mission is to educate our customers about their skincare requirements
- We offer free, on-going, expert and unbiased advice to all our clients
- We offer our clients a completely bespoke and customer focused experience

chloe@dermacaredirect.co.uk

Stoughton Grange, Gartree Road, Oadby

Tell us how Dermacare made you happy
Dermacare 5 star review on 25th June 2021
Dermacare 5 star review on 14th February 2021
Karen Jackett
Dermacare 5 star review on 14th February 2021
Karen Jackett
it really works and I love it. Just within few days I started seeing improvement.
I have only just started to order from Dermacare. I am impressed with their prompt delivery packaged in recyclable materials. I am aware that should I need advice I can contact someone at Dermacare.
excellent service & delivery!
Great service. I forgot to put house number on the delivery address, sales teams were very helpful. I would purchase again.
Great service. Thank you
Really good does well on my bikini for pigmentation
Thank you for your review, we're glad to hear you're pleased with your purchase.
Effective but a slow process
The delivery, packing and price are on point. Highly recommended!
Excellent service, great choices of products and product information making it easier to choose the correct product.
Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to leave us a review.
Great service and fast delivery. Staff are very responsive to queries.
Thank you for your lovely review, we're glad we could be of service.
Fast delivery great products !
Can't tell anything about this cream or other products I purchased, because I haven't got it yet! Almost a month have passed! Very very disappointed about the delivery (EU). They should provide more convienient and of course more quicker delivery options. Never faced that long delivery term. Hope I will get it one day... (?!?)
Hi, sorry to hear that your products haven't arrived yet. Your order promptly left our warehouse and has been on its way however, from the tracking it suggests your order is in customs. Please check your emails (& spam/ funk folder) for contact from customs in case they need to contact you. Clearing customs can take 2-3 weeks.
Wouldn’t know. Never received my item and CS said there is nothing they can do. I’ve had the best experience with other company’s and work w them on delays. This company was not helpful at all.
Apologies your parcel is taking longer than usual to reach you. I’m afraid this is out of our control. Is does mention on our shipping details of these delays due to both Covid-10 and Brexit - https://www.dermacaredirect.co.uk/shipping-information We are currently experiencing postal delays to delivery times to the EU due to additional customs procedures on the local courier partners adjusting to Brexit regulations. Although we are shipping out all orders on time, delivery is taking longer than usual due to the global Coronavirus pandemic. You will receive a dispatch email once your order has left our warehouse and is on its way to you, but many local postal services are experiencing delays. Our customer services have offered a partial refund as a gesture of good will.   Once clearing customs your tracking will update again.
The service from the company has been first class and delivery of the product very prompt .
Great customer service. Very helpful excellent choice and speedy delivery.
Thank you for your kind review, we're glad to of been of service.
Fast delivery Great product
Amazing products
Great service and the sebclair products I ordered have been brilliant.
Came very quick and worked very efficiently. The bottle I got lasted me months! Highly recommend
Awesome company!