Dermacare Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dermacare
Read Dermacare Reviews

About Dermacare:

Dermacare was established in 2009 to offer professional, personalised skincare advice and a wide range of advanced skincare products to obtain and maintain optimal skin health at home.
Dermacare founder Andrea is a renowned skincare expert with over 25 years experience in the medical skincare industry.

We are official stockists of the industry's leading clinic-based Cosmeceuticals brands, including iS Clinical, SkinCeuticals, Jan Marini, PCA Skin, NeoStrata and many more.

- Our customer service is exceptional and nothing is too much trouble
- Our mission is to educate our customers about their skincare requirements
- We offer free, on-going, expert and unbiased advice to all our clients
- We offer our clients a completely bespoke and customer focused experience

kamlesh@dermacaredirect.co.uk

Stoughton Grange, Gartree Road, Oadby

Tell us how Dermacare made you happy
Dermacare 5 star review on 28th October 2021
Branislava Vuletic
Dermacare 5 star review on 24th February 2021
Diane Simpson
Dermacare 5 star review on 15th February 2021
Delivery service is not good! Till now as of 20:30pm GMT +7, I have still not yet received the goods. As well I cannot track where it is now.
Hi Sorry to hear you haven't received your delivery. You should have received tracking information once shipped to your email on the order maybe this has fell into your SPAM if we are not down as a safe sender with you. Tracking shows your parcel was received in your country on 27 November and is currently with customs. I have emailed you all the tracking information so you can follow your parcels journey to delivery once clearing customs. Some deliveries are taking longer through the postal network and customs due to the pandemic and staffing issues. Thank you for your patience. Kind regards Dermacare
Posted 1 hour ago
Good product and service
Service & offers are great, competitive pricing too
Item delivered promptly however disappointed by short expiry date 03/22 since it was to be a Christmas present
Hi Thank you for your review. This product in the Tan colour was significantly reduced due to the short expiry date. It was stated in the description details when ordering. https://www.dermacaredirect.co.uk/colorescience-total-eye-3-in-1-renewal-therapy.html *Please note- Shade Tan is reduced due to having a 31/3/2022 expiry date and is non-refundable. Hope this explains. Kind regards Dermacare
Really good product sold here. works almost immediately
Comparatively cheap products...
Excellent service. Excellent delivery. Products ordered have worked so far and no issues whatsoever. I recommend their services.
Superb products. They have transformed my skin. I would thoroughly recommend.
The product works really well. I am a woman of colour who has tried A LOT of products to try lighten my armpits. I am light skinned with dark armpits, I haven't been able to lift my arms up in the summer for over a decade now. My skin started peeling after about a week and a half of using the product, going on three weeks now and I'm starting to see improvement in my armpits. It stinged my skin for a few seconds on application for the first few days but now it doesn't anymore. My armpits are smoother and have started looking lighter. This product is doing things for me that no other product has been able to do over the last ten years. A bit pricey but definitely worth the price. Would definitely recommend.
Lovely, high quality products at competitive prices. Delivery was fast.
fantastic products, quick next-day delivery, good samples
I haven’t used it that frequently yet, but it does appear to ease itching. So far, very happy with purchase.
Excellent shipping (to Australia), customer service and products
I love it very much. I also recommended to use my family and friends.
Brilliant customer service so polite helpful x
Excellent service every time
Great choice of products and brands. I have had facials at the salon and found the advice to be very good and being able to get what I need online is very convenient.
Alles bestens
I regularly buy from Dermacare who provide an efficient and speedy service. Definitely 5 stars!
Great product it does what it says it should
Dermacare is rated 4.80 based on 1,574 reviews