Dermacare Direct Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Dermacare Direct

Tell us how Dermacare Direct made you happy

customer service
"excellent service as allways"
"I am extremely disappointed. I ordered for £141.92 of products on June 16th, 2019, and never received the products. My claims regarding the delivery are presently standing, almost one month after the order, and I still do not know where the parcel has been delivered. I expect these people to reimburse me."
"Fast delivery"
"Quick and easy ordering platform Good description of products which are showing results already - day 5."
"As far as I am concerned I have always had excellent service from the company. I predominately buy the spf products from them. I always have the products within 2 days of ordering on a standard delivery. The products I buy have always been high quality"
"I ordered the heliocare suncream for the first time and absolutely love it. Will definitely re order. Only comment is that there was lots of unecessary packaging"
"Reliable service. Always use Dermacare"
"very good and quick service."
"Good range of products from some really good brands and timely delivery. I will definitely order again from Dermacare for my skincare as the prices are also great too."
"Dermacare Direct were fast friendly and informative. A safe secure website you can trust!"
"Web site page really helpful and easy to use. My order arrived quickly and was well packaged will definitely use Dermacare Direct again."
"I very unhappy. I never receive my order! Can’t recommend the website"
Hi Lara

Thank you for your order. Your tracking details are showing there is an address query with the courier. We have provided them with your contact telephone number so delivery can be made.

Kind regards
Dermacare
"Great service and always have products in stock"
"Fantastic products and delivery thank you"
"My ordered item was returned to dermacare by the Royal Mail (my own fault ) dermacare was very helpful when I called them and explained , they assured me as soon as they receive my item back they will post it back out to my correct address which they have done and also kept me up to date ....... thank you very much dermacare for your speedy help and great customer service . Regards From linda spicer x"
"quick delivery."
"Had some very helpful and encouraging advice regarding products and problem areas. Very much appreciated. Will shop again."
"Quick service."
"Brilliant service!"
"Best prices for exclusive products"
Dermacare Direct is rated 4.80 based on 1,394 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access