Dermacare Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dermacare Direct
customer service
Read Dermacare Direct Reviews

Tell us how Dermacare Direct made you happy
When i received my order it was not the product that was stated in the product description on their website. I specifically ordered a tinted SPF and instead received a non tinted version. I opened the box because I had never ordered this before and had no reason to suspect it was not the correct version. I did receive a swift response from Julie at customer services, albeit what i would call a fairly brief one. The response basically outlined I was wrong, that the website was not incorrect (she sent me a screenshot of what i bought showing the description which NOW states the correct description for the name of the product. I was honest and said when I placed my order I did notice that the name didn't entirely match the description, but like i say it was the description that I went with as the photos and the description clearly displayed the tinted colour version. I have been advised because I opened the product it cannot be returned. The company has taken absolutely no ownership and is instead implying this is my mistake - which I completely dispute. it is clearly there word against mine now. I am not an idiot and order products online all the time- this is the first time I have ever experienced anything like this. This was a considered purchase and that's why I fully checked the description before buying. I have ordered from this site before and had no issue, however from this experience and the lacklustre and in my opinion abrupt customer service l will never order from this site again and would rather pay the extra £5 to order direct from the brand.
Hi Jennifer

Thank you for your review.
Sorry to hear you are unhappy with the outcome.

Unfortunately as explained previously your order confirmation clearly shows you ordered the SkinCeuticals Sheer Mineral UV Defense. This product is a non tinted product. There is another product by SkinCeuticals called Mineral Radiance which has a tinted colour to it. We did sent you a screen shot to show you the difference in the two products. No changes have been made to the descriptions on the website.

As stated on our returns policy we cannot accept opened and used products back for a refund.

Dermacare
Great products! Very fast delivery to Russia. Highly recommend!!
Great company to buy products. All products arrive in perfect condition and very efficient delivery.
Excellent customer service and the products arrive really quickly. Website great for lots of information. Would highly recommend dermacare direct and Jan Marini products.
What an awful company, I've had a terrible experience. My order never arrived, I've emailed them over 100 times, most times I was ignored and after about 8 months, I was told there is nothing they can do. They've made an error with the address and tried to blame me for it. They do not respond promptly to emails and no one ever picks up the phone. STAY AWAY from Dermacare Direct.
Hi

We have provided evidence of your order being delivered to the address and the recipients details provided. Since there was no evidence or proof to show this had not been received and results from our investigation with the courier have concluded the item has been received therefore no further action can be taken which has been explained numerous times to your email.

Dermacare
Very helpful and responsive customer service, wide range of products, super fast shipping.
Delivery time to Finland was a little longer than to be expected due to a human error on the seller's behalf. Good communication from customer service (via e-mail) and the issue was solved promtly. The product arrived well packed and lived up to my expectations. All in all I'm very pleased! Thank you!
Fast shipping. Great service!
Very good website and you can talk to a consultant if you’re not sure what to buy.
Excellent products, safe packaging and good delivery times.
Excellent service, very fast delivery, products perfect as usual
My order never arrived and I ordered it about 15 days ago. I tried to contact several times the customer service but I have no satisfying answer.
Hi

Thank you for your review.

Your order was dispatched quickly on the day of ordering. After an investigation with the courier in your country they could not determine where your parcel was and declared it lost in transit. Our apologies for this. A refund was issued.

Dermacare
Nice product, as advertised, delivered quickly
I buy my Jan Marini products from Dermacare whose prices are very competitive and they arrive very quickly. I also like the fact that there is someone there who you can speak to about any concerns you might have or questions answered. I have also expanded my skin products to other brands to try them out. A very nice company to deal with.
Very efficient I received my items within a few days even though I was in Ireland.
Their response was great and I received it sooner than expected. I love pfb vanish ultra. I’ve been using it for a few days now and am already seeing progress.
I ordered some products for my daughter who is based in Hong Kong for work. The ordering process was really easy and quick she received the order within 5 days. Excellent service and she loved all the products especially the Silcskin Eye Pad, Skinceuticals Ultra Facial Defense Spf 50+ and Jan Marini Bioglycolic Face Cleanser.
Great service Quick delivery Helpful people on the phone Great products Use of environmentally friendly packaging in most part
Good products and good company, quick and easy to deal with
Great service with good prices
Dermacare Direct is rated 4.80 based on 1,442 reviews