Dermacare Direct Reviews

Read Dermacare Direct Reviews

advice@dermacaredirect.co.uk

Stoughton Grange, Gartree Road, Leicestershire

Tell us how Dermacare Direct made you happy
I purchase an item at Dermacare direct some weeks ago, and so far I didn’t receive it.
Furthermore I can’t get a proper tracking information to follow the shipment.
Hi Margarida, I can see from the Royal Mail tracking system that delivery has been made to you. Tracking information is provided to our customers on their shipping confirmation email when orders are shipped so you can follow your parcels journey to delivery. Being Christmas your delivery may have taken slightly longer due to the increase in mail at this time. Thank you for your patience.
Kind regards Dermacare
Due to the fact that delivery requires a signature and I work long hours , I have yet to receive my goods ! Suspect I will need to go elsewhere.
Good Afternoon,

I believe that your order was dispatched same day and that you paid for next day delivery service, which is delivered before 1pm and a signature is required.
I understand that one of our customer service team has been in touch with your tracking details and I believe you can rearrange delivery or even rearrange to deliver to your work address instead.

kind regards
Dermacare Direct
Unfortunately I was sent the wrong product!
Apologies you were sent the wrong product in error. We did post the correct one out to you as soon as we were notified of the mistake.

Thank you for your custom.

Kind regards
Julie
Customer Service Manager
I spend around £230 in products and on top I have to pay for delivery !! They took so long to arrive! I buy frequently expensive products with no rewards what so ever !! I'm afraid I will look for a better company that provide me the same products with more care to customers
Hi Diana,

I am sorry to hear that your order took so long to arrive.

Unfortunately, your order was delayed due to severe weather conditions and this was out of our control.

Also you did not pay for delivery as you received free delivery courtesy of Dermacare.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Deepa

www.dermacaredirect.co.uk
Ive still not received my order.
Hi Tony,
I am sorry to hear that you have not received your parcel.
I have tracked your item via the Royal Mail website and it states that your parcel was delivered to either yourself or to a neighbour on the 3rd November.
Please check with your neighbours and any surrounding buildings to ensure that nobody has accepted your parcel on your behalf.
If you are still having trouble with your order, please contact me directly at emma@dermacaredirect.co.uk and I will investigate into this further for you.

Emma