Dealbuyer (UK) Ltd Reviews

Read Dealbuyer (UK) Ltd Reviews

sales@dealbuyer.com

4 Parkside
Christchurch Road

I bought a Microsoft Surface Book 2. It was brand new but the box had been opened, hence the stunning price reduction from almost £2000 retail to under £1000 on dealbuyer. The laptop clearly hadn't even been taken out of the box, it was utterly pristine. I am so happy with the service, delivery, speed and quality of the product I will definitely be buying another Surface Book 2 from dealbuyer, when I upgrade the other IT hardware. I couldn't believe the price or the product was genuine due to the price. I paid on a credit card in case there were any issues. But the product and the company are completely for real. Amazing prices and I'll be buying more from dealbuyer in future.
Fats delivery, item as described! ❤️
Product was delivered in record time, well packaged. Great service
Good response times from Dealbuyer at a really good price. Only problem is the cable that connects headset to item is faulty as to get sound in both earphones you have to hold the phone button down on the mic switch.
Excellent service, £50 cheaper than it's nearest rival, and that was WITH 2 day delivery and a 2m hdmi cable. Delivery was prompt, and I was kept notified of it's progress
Excellent service I'm really very satisfied and grateful. Thanks
Cannot fault the Apple Mac book looks great, bought as a Christmas gift so can’t comment further but so tempted to buy one for myself! Despatch was great was here within two days.
Excellent service. Product considerably cheaper than other sites and came in excellent condition and in less time than quoted.
I bought a Samsung Galaxy s3 frontier for a real cheap price, compared to what I had found on other websites (Amazon and ebay included). It was marked as ex display or returned by a customer for changing his mind. I was expecting to find the watch with minor scratches or something else but I was well impressed when I had it: it was like brand new, a single scratch or whatsoever, it works perfectly and I absolutely love it. The customer service is excellent with very quick response by email and the delivery very fast. Even if I had chosen standard delivery (2-5 working days) I received my parcel after 2 days. It was the first purchase on this website and honestly I am very well impressed. Can't recommend it enough. Thumbs up and 5 stars well deserved.
Brilliant no complaints what so ever on time and in perfect condition no hesitation to recommend
Recommended company
I ordered a used Samsung tablet. It arrived promptly, in good condition, at a very good price.
Quick delivery as described.
Very good laptop bought at a decent price.Fast delivery and impressed with the quality of the laptop as it is a 14 day return but in excellent as new condition and a full years warranty as well.
im quite satisfied with tv so far it fast delivery and no problems so far/thanks
Excellent value for money and laptop was delivered within 48 hrs of order. Came with a very slight dent on corner of keyboard casing but was able to fix it myself no problem. Now is almost unnoticeable. Delighted with purchase and have saved myself £250 with the heavy discount.
Happy with the deal, happy with the product, happy with dealbuyer
Really happy. Delivery was fast. All as described.
The Samsung gear frontier is a nice fit watch, have a nice connection with your smart phone, price is really good for this device.
I bought a TV online. Thanks for the fast delivery.
Dealbuyer (UK) Ltd is rated 4.89 based on 2,037 reviews