Dance Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dance Direct
Read Dance Direct Reviews

About Dance Direct:

Dance Direct has grown from a family run business to become the leading dancewear retailer in the UK and Europe. Our passion is in providing high quality, affordable dancewear and accessories to the dance community; our pride is in enabling dancers to achieve their dreams without worrying about the cost. Working in partnership with Revolution Dancewear – one of the world’s leading costume and dancewear manufacturers – we also supply a fantastic collection of high quality ready-to-wear costumes for shows and performances.

Harlequin House, ,

Tell us how Dance Direct made you happy
Excellent shipping, kept updated throughout. High quality, undamaged goods.
Thank you for the review. We are so pleased that you are happy with the quality of your goods and service. We always try to give the best value for money and pride ourselves on our product selection.
I had a mix up with my onzie that ran out of stock in the colour I needed, so I rang up the team and asked if they could refund me or give me one in a different size! the staf are so lovely and they helped me so much! and now I have the best size and it fits me amazing!! will defo shop again xx
Thank you for your review. It is good to hear that you are happy with our customer service and I will pass your comments on to the team.
Ordered ballet shoes, tights and black leotard. Arrived quickly. Items were good quality and price. I found the website straightforward to use and the sizing accurate. Would definitely order from them again.
Thank you for the review. We are so pleased that you are happy with the quality of your goods. We always try to give the best value for money and pride ourselves on our product selection. We are so pleased that you are happy with the website. The IT team have worked hard to make it user friendly and I will pass your comments on to them.
Amazing quality Great prices Delivery was fast and efficient. Very impressed.
Thank you for your review. It is good to hear that you are happy with our service and I will pass your comments on to the team.
Quality products in a good range of sizes and colours , I can always find exactly what in need easily and delivery is fast .
Thank you for the review. We are so pleased that you are happy with the quality of your goods and the speed of your delivery. We always try to give the best value for money and pride ourselves on our product selection.
Prompt delivery. Good range of sizes.
Beautiful shoes. Excellent value for money and fantastic quality. Well packaged and delivery was very quick.
Thank you for the 5 stars it makes our day when we hear positive comments.
Brilliant items at fantastic prices. My daughter is now already and equipped for drama school!
Thank you for the review. We always try to give the best value for money and pride ourselves on our product selection.
The customer service was absolutely amazing . Very happy to buy from them again beautiful well made costumes
Great quality, provides good support and perfect for gymnastics
Thank you for the review of the Plume Leotards. We are so pleased that you are happy with the quality of your goods.
Perfect shoe. Comfortable and brilliant price. Dance direct have loads of styles to choose from and their delivery is very prompt. I asked a question by email and got a reply the very next day. Super impressed and would use them again.
Thank you for your 5 star review. It is good to hear that you are happy with our service as we always do our best to look after our customers.
One of the best dance shop to purchase dance wear for my kids. I bought from many places but majority were pricy and always out of stock. Will continue to support them more in the future.
Thank you for the wonderful review. It is really nice to hear positive comments and I will pass them on to everyone here.
We bought a beautiful leotard from dance direct, such a lovely quality for a really decent prize! Delivery was really quick…I have a very happy daughter!
Dance Direct 5 star review on 7th September 2021 Dance Direct 5 star review on 7th September 2021
Thank you for your review. It is good to hear your order arrived promptly and that you are happy with your purchase. What a lovely picture.
Exactly as described, great quality!
Thank you for the 5 stars it makes our day when we hear positive comments.
Good quality and great pricing !:)
Great customer service. The items we ordered about 5 days to arrive but postage wasn’t expensive.
Thank you for your review. It is good to hear that you are happy with our service as we always do our best to look after our customers.
Products are good quality, arrived on time and fit as expected. Would buy from them again!
Thank you for the review. It is really nice to hear positive comments and I will pass them on to everyone here.
Easy purchase, fast delivery
Excellent service
Shoes are lovely and amazing price. super fast delivery. Thank you. Xx
Dance Direct is rated 4.60 based on 3,480 reviews