Custom Gifts Reviews

Read Custom Gifts Reviews

hello@customgifts.co.uk

Pyke RoadLincoln

Tell us how Custom Gifts made you happy
very pleased with the item
The pictures look very blurry on the cups
I am absolutely delighted with this gift for my daughter.The pictures are amazing, so clear and the colours are great.She will be thrilled with it.Thankyou so much for your lovely work.
We ordered the Arsenal personalised beech towel! Very thin, more of a clothe, with the exception of putting a person name on it! At a cost of £26.00! I will not be entertaining, this again!
Brilliant thankyou 😊
No email confirming order, no emails at all, no response to emails social media messages and no order at all no refund Then the day I email saying Ime taking things further I get an email saying my orders been deliverd and can I leave a review WHAT ORDER? You haven’t deliverd anything to me or even communicated a thing once you took my money Telephone don’t answer either
Colour on flag a bit dull but good quality flag
If i could give this rubbish company less than 1 i most certainly would. Iv had nothing but problems from start to finish, customer service email is horrendous, everytime i have emailed i just get it will be sent out in the next couple days, its been 4 weeks its ment to be 2, i will NEVER order again
Exactly how I imagined it to be
Custom Gifts 5 star review on 29th November 2021
Still haven’t received as it hasn’t been shipped after 15 days!!!
Received item lovely items but tried emailing with no reply or dispatched notifications so lucky I was home
Excellent gift better than I anticipated and great delivery time earlier than said
Still not received the order which was place on 16/11/21 and you have asked me for feedback. Please look into my missing order asap. Rebecca Nelson
I'm still waiting for it to arrive. Been told by yodel that it was delivered on the 23rd..but as someone was home all day..I know it wasn't delivered! Very disappointed as it's a personalised present for my sister (the place I had it delivered to) and no one else would be interested in keeping it.
The head had been cut off the picture that I sent and no one can be bothered to answer my emails regarding this problem. I will never use them again or recommend.
I received my order and absolutely love it the quality is great and better than I thought it would be, I’ll definitely be ordering from here again
Absolutely perfect
Ordered 2 towels one was ok the other wasent the (R) looks nothing like it should Iv sent 3 e-mails and no reply so very disappointed
Got a blanket personalised it was beautiful. Also a map frame for my bf but the Map didn't show my post code. Emailed but nothing back.
Very sorry to say that the item ordered took nearly 4 weeks and 4 emails to the company before it arrived. Will not be using this company again
Custom Gifts is rated 4.37 based on 2,882 reviews