Custom Planet Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Custom Planet

UNIT 7 STRAND BUSINESS CENTRE,, MYLORD CRESCENT CAMPERDOWN IND,, KILLINGWORTH, United Kingdom

How would you rate Custom Planet?

"Easy to use website; friendly customer service staff; quick turnaround and great products."
"I have used Custom Planet on many occasions since 2014 and would give them nothing less than 5 stars. The staff from management to production all provide a 1st class service and I would highly recommend them."
"Very quick communication with Custom Planet. They did everything as we wanted it, when other companies didn't. Only downside was price, but we were ordering a low number of items. Very impressed, would use again."
Terri Pinnock
Verified Buyer
"Not only did the hoodie I wanted look great when it came, the team were friendly to deal with, gave me excellent advice and were very patient helping me achieve what I wanted - over and above for such a small order of just one item!"
IAS Medical
Verified Buyer
"We have been using Custom Planet for a number of months now for our staff uniform etc. After contacting other companies, Custom Planet were definitely the right choice for our company. The level of customer service we receive is first class, the staff are friendly and very helpful, and the work they have carried out for us is excellent. Custom Planet certainly go out of their way to ensure we receive the product we require."
Statex - Rebecca Young
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and quick delivery."
Linda Taziloi
Verified Buyer
"Very good Quality T.Shirt personalised for my husband,it meant a lot to him the words I Had put on it prompt service would use the company again Thank you"
Vielo Sports
Verified Buyer
"Great communication, Great service, Super quality. Will be using them again for sure"
Maurice Turnbull
Verified Buyer
"I don't usually do reviews but Custom Planet deserve praise for printing four items of clothing for my grand daughters birthday at short notice. She loves the clothing and art work so thank you for doing a small job so quickly."
Erica Crompton
Verified Buyer
"Friendly & efficient service with a vertual smile, upbeat phone manner"
"I have used previous companies in the past and often left dissatisfied with the service and the garment quality. Since using Custom Planet since September 17 time I have sold more garments i this small period then I had in the past 48 month. Their attention to detail has made a huge difference and regular communications has resulted in myself and my clients being happy all round. 100% recommend."
Enlightened Dragon
Verified Buyer
"Everyone at customs planet goes above and beyond for the customer.I have been using this company for the past five years and always had fantastic service, goods and the final products are always perfect."
Kate Claxton
Verified Buyer
"Very personal service. Lots of excellent communication with you. The product was absolutely stunning too. The t-shirts were a good fit and the colours were so vibrant. The delivery was prompt too, arriving the day before the original delivery date. They really looked brilliant. Would definitely recommend this company and will be using them again."
Nicole Locher
Verified Buyer
"Friendly, efficient and industrious team. Superbe work and final products! Couldn’t have wished for a better company to work with. Excellent!"
Sophie Devlin
Verified Buyer
"The service was quick and professional, we are always happy with the quality of the t-shirts which is why we come back every year! Best price, best quality, just exactly what we want. And Jenna dealt with a mistake really well and quickly, issued a refund and emailed me to tell what was going on."
David Best
Verified Buyer
"I found the staff at Custom Planet to be exceptionally helpful and professional. The work was done quickly and to a very high standard. Should I need more embroidery, I will definitely use Custom Planet again and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to family, friends and colleagues."
Nicola Lamb
Verified Buyer
"Quick replies to emails, really helpful people and a good product delivered in a timely manner!"
Lexi Gatte
Verified Buyer
"Nothing is ever too much trouble for Custom Planet. Quick to quote and fast turnaround when needed! Definitely one of the better companies to work with and most excellent communication throughout the jobs!"
Matthew Kavanagh
Verified Buyer
"We approached Custom Planet with a very tight deadline. They provided fantastic service at affordable prices. We will be sure to contact Jenna next time we need promotional clothing."
"Brilliant service, really quick with getting back to me regarding any queries I had and friendly. Definitely use again :)"
Custom Planet is rated 4.73 based on 90 reviews