Custom Planet Reviews

of reviewers recommend Custom Planet
Read Custom Planet Reviews

UNIT 7 STRAND BUSINESS CENTRE,, MYLORD CRESCENT CAMPERDOWN IND,, KILLINGWORTH, United Kingdom

Tell us how Custom Planet made you happy
Custom Planet 5 star review on 19th July 2018
Cate Battson
Custom Planet 5 star review on 4th February 2017
Jake
Custom Planet 5 star review on 13th May 2016
Charlotte Smedley
I put in a request and never got a reply or any contact, I also did not buy anything and now you ask for a purchase review.
We asked for a quote and after we placed the order, they said they can't make the order anymore. We asked for a refund and they said there will be a 20% cancelation fee. We asked for an estimate delivery date and they said in 5months. We have tried calling them and they have not answered but straight away we will receive an email with no helpful information. I followed up again with when they will manufacture the product and they replied with "yes that works". Terrible customer service and would recommend no one to use them.
Submit a quote request but never heard anything.
I still have t revived my quote yet
Great company to work with! Richard was patient and very prompt with his responses and the order was delivered 3 days earlier than quoted! The products all look great! Will certainly be ordering with Custom Planet again! Thank you team :-)
This website is TRASH! I placed an order on May 7th, & it showed that it’ll be delivered on May 28th. Going on nearly 3 weeks & I still haven’t received anything nor have I gotten any type of update. Tried calling customer service several times even left voicemails & still nothing. I’m out $36.60 so at this point I’m demanding a refund!
The quote given is nothing like the actual cost given, it cost a lot more
Awesome customer service and they helped me every possible way they could for me to get my hat ordered when I couldn't get it figured out. They ended up calling me and got it all figured out and paid right over the phone. Only reason why I have 4 stars instead of 5 is because of how long shipping takes to receive my item but besides that this company is definitely a place to get what you want.
Custom Planet went above and beyond to complete an order for T shirts with logo for our family camping weekend. My initial contact with Jenna who advised on sizing and pricing and Richard who rushed through a late sizing all arrived on time and the quality of the T shirts and printing were very good and the sizes were spot on. I can highly recommend this company, they are so helpful. I will definitely use them again. Thank you team Custom Planet!
Jenna was really helpful when our turnaround time was close to impossible. Super impressed with the service. Thank you!
Great customer service and very friendly. They were easy to work with when I needed hats for my company.
Really great service from Richard, extremely helpful and the tops were delivered and time and looked great.
Always prompt in their service and delivering the goods!
Fast service and very competitive on price. Everything went without any problems. They seem to have a friendly and competent team.
Delivery on time, products still in great condition. Excellent communication, from thank you emails to up to date postal/delivery information. Highly recommended and will buy more in the summer season. Thanks everyone at custom planet. 10/10
Excellent customer service and excellent products. Very happy and would highly recommend!
It was a great pleasure to work with Custom Planet - many thanks to Vicky who helped a lot with getting our bags branded. Definitely an example of great and custom-oriented service!
What a service! Jenna Spells (+ Rich!) couldn't have been more helpful. They manage to turn around a completely new order for different items in under 3 days (including artwork, print and post!), despite Jenna being on annual leave for part of it! I've used this company every time I need something for the last 5 years, and they have never let me down in all that time either in quality or delivery. With all the poor customer service out there these days, Custom Planet and their staff are like a breath of fresh air. Thank you team!
Custom Planet 5 star review on 19th July 2018
I had 5 items embroidered on a very short turn around, the whole experience from start to finish was perfect. I would definitely recommend the service and will continue to use Custom Planet in the future.
I have ordered a whole range of different items for my running club in the last couple of years, and will continue to do so. Product range is vast, customisation is excellent and the customer service is brilliant. Competitively priced, too
Custom Planet is rated 4.59 based on 113 reviews