Custom Planet Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Custom Planet

UNIT 7 STRAND BUSINESS CENTRE,, MYLORD CRESCENT CAMPERDOWN IND,, KILLINGWORTH, United Kingdom

Click Here

Tell us how Custom Planet made you happy

Telephone
Cate Battson
"What a service! Jenna Spells (+ Rich!) couldn't have been more helpful. They manage to turn around a completely new order for different items in under 3 days (including artwork, print and post!), despite Jenna being on annual leave for part of it! I've used this company every time I need something for the last 5 years, and they have never let me down in all that time either in quality or delivery. With all the poor customer service out there these days, Custom Planet and their staff are like a breath of fresh air. Thank you team!"
Jake
"I'm not usually one to write reviews however, I wanted a hoodie with an image on that I saw online. No where sold it so I ordered it as a custom made item. The image I sent in with my order wasn't the best so a lady called Jenna contacted me via email and asked me to send the image to her via email. Once she received this image within half an hour she sent me an image to proof. For me, that was just incredible. I wasn't expecting such a fast response! I approved the proof and if I'm being honest, I wasn't expecting it to be the best jumper in the world. However, a week later to my surprise the door bell rang with a delivery for me. I didn't even know what I had ordered as I was expecting to wait at least 2-3 weeks! I opened the package and I can't even explain how amazing it is! Considering the picture I sent was low resolution, it has turned out incredible. The print looks of good quality unlike other personalised items I have ordered from elsewhere and I'm honestly just amazed. 100% would recommend to my friends and family!"
Charlotte Smedley
"I highly recommend Custom Planet. I have purchased ladies fit t-shirts and had my company logo embroidered on. Very good quality and reasonably priced. Great communication and service from start to finish. I will continue to use Custom Planet for my corporate purchases."
"Really great service from Richard, extremely helpful and the tops were delivered and time and looked great."
"Always prompt in their service and delivering the goods!"
"Fast service and very competitive on price. Everything went without any problems. They seem to have a friendly and competent team."
"Delivery on time, products still in great condition. Excellent communication, from thank you emails to up to date postal/delivery information. Highly recommended and will buy more in the summer season. Thanks everyone at custom planet. 10/10"
"Excellent customer service and excellent products. Very happy and would highly recommend!"
"It was a great pleasure to work with Custom Planet - many thanks to Vicky who helped a lot with getting our bags branded. Definitely an example of great and custom-oriented service!"
"I had 5 items embroidered on a very short turn around, the whole experience from start to finish was perfect. I would definitely recommend the service and will continue to use Custom Planet in the future."
"I have ordered a whole range of different items for my running club in the last couple of years, and will continue to do so. Product range is vast, customisation is excellent and the customer service is brilliant. Competitively priced, too"
"Fast service, great customer care over the phone when needed and the clothing is excellent value for money."
"Very reliable and pleasant service. Replies to any queries or questions were very punctual and informative."
"The finish of the garments is always very good and the staff are always helpful. One slight improvement could be an automatic email notification for orders that are ready to be picked up, rather than shipped."
"Easy to use website; friendly customer service staff; quick turnaround and great products."
"I have used Custom Planet on many occasions since 2014 and would give them nothing less than 5 stars. The staff from management to production all provide a 1st class service and I would highly recommend them."
"Not only did the hoodie I wanted look great when it came, the team were friendly to deal with, gave me excellent advice and were very patient helping me achieve what I wanted - over and above for such a small order of just one item!"
"We have been using Custom Planet for a number of months now for our staff uniform etc. After contacting other companies, Custom Planet were definitely the right choice for our company. The level of customer service we receive is first class, the staff are friendly and very helpful, and the work they have carried out for us is excellent. Custom Planet certainly go out of their way to ensure we receive the product we require."
"Excellent service and quick delivery."
"Very good Quality T.Shirt personalised for my husband,it meant a lot to him the words I Had put on it prompt service would use the company again Thank you"
"Great communication, Great service, Super quality. Will be using them again for sure"
"I don't usually do reviews but Custom Planet deserve praise for printing four items of clothing for my grand daughters birthday at short notice. She loves the clothing and art work so thank you for doing a small job so quickly."
Custom Planet is rated 4.76 based on 102 reviews